"This Is Is" poster!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:34 pm

I saw that seeingclues had this on Twitter, so I pinched it!!

I wonder what "As You've Never Seen Him Before" means?!


"This Is Is" poster!!!! 28372055


Last edited by Rach on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Banessa on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:38 pm

Interesting! Maybe "as you have never seen him before" because we will probably see him planning this hoax? And in his role of a movie director/actor! Just a thought! Wink
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Mjhasabigcrotch on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:38 pm

thanks for pointing that out rachel.
i to wonder.
Mjhasabigcrotch
Mjhasabigcrotch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 70
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06
Leeftijd : 25

http://www.myspace.com/chick2cute

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by marsheliamorgan on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:40 pm

you know,after seeing this,and reading the comments people left,there is no way i cant see them "forgiving"michael and welcoming him back with open and loving arms people just love him too much to be so callous and unforgiving dontcha think?and ya,that sounds alittle odd "like you have never seen him before"
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by aamj07 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:40 pm

Speaking of...does anyone know how to get tickets? I wasn't sure if they had released anything about it yet...
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:42 pm

Banessa wrote:Interesting! Maybe "as you have never seen him before" because we will probably see him planning this hoax? And in his role of a movie director/actor! Just a thought! Wink

Absoutley! It can't mean performing because how many people worldwide have seen Michael perform?

My spidey senses are tingling!!
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by NikkiKat22 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:45 pm

aamj07 wrote:Speaking of...does anyone know how to get tickets? I wasn't sure if they had released anything about it yet...



Yeah I like to know that to? Where is it supposed to be playing at? I know its not at my local theater?
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : NeverLand

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Savannah on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:47 pm

Ok...I immediately started looking for clues...didn't see any. But look how it is worded (besides what you posted Rachel). MICHAEL JACKSON'S "THIS IS IT" Not something like..."THIS IS IT"...Footage of Michael Jackson that you have never seen before! The way it is worded...to me, it seems like Michael is the director. Am I making any sense? I hate when I want to explain something, but I can't find the right words to describe it.
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by marsheliamorgan on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:48 pm

i live in oklahoma i am so hopeing SOMEONE runs it here,didnt they say also tho,that it was only running for like 2 weeks and then coming out on dvd?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:48 pm

Savannah sweetie, you make perfect sense! It's like when a director presents something but the movie wasn't planned until after the "death". Or was it?!

I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!!!!


Last edited by Rach on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Savannah on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:49 pm

Rach wrote:Savannah sweetie, you make perfect sense!

I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Good...because I really wanted to get that point across, but was struggling. haha. Thank you Very Happy
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Banessa on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:56 pm

charmed6 wrote:
aamj07 wrote:Speaking of...does anyone know how to get tickets? I wasn't sure if they had released anything about it yet...



Yeah I like to know that to? Where is it supposed to be playing at? I know its not at my local theater?

There is a website Im not sure which I have to look for it! But you can sign up so they'll let you know when the tickets go on sale! Apparently since it has been rumored that it will only be playing 2 weeks the website was set up for those who want to get their tickets before time or something like it! Let me go check my email because I signed up for it. lol
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by GirlSaturday on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o29VoxtsFk

I couldn't resist... lol!

Rach wrote:
Banessa wrote:Interesting! Maybe "as you have never seen him before" because we will probably see him planning this hoax? And in his role of a movie director/actor! Just a thought! Wink

Absoutley! It can't mean performing because how many people worldwide have seen Michael perform?

My spidey senses are tingling!!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by aamj07 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:59 pm

Banessa wrote:
charmed6 wrote:
aamj07 wrote:Speaking of...does anyone know how to get tickets? I wasn't sure if they had released anything about it yet...



Yeah I like to know that to? Where is it supposed to be playing at? I know its not at my local theater?

There is a website Im not sure which I have to look for it! But you can sign up so they'll let you know when the tickets go on sale! Apparently since it has been rumored that it will only be playing 2 weeks the website was set up for those who want to get their tickets before time or something like it! Let me go check my email because I signed up for it. lol

Yeah I also heard that about it only running for 2 weeks. I'm sure tickets will sell out SO fast, I was thinking I was going to have to set up a tent in front of my local movie theater, lol! Please let me know if you find that site though, thanks!!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by ~~Kristy~~ on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:59 pm

Oh wow thats an awesome poster,I love it.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 31

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by endlessfire on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:01 pm

Banessa, I get stuck watching your signature with my mouth open and my head tilted to the side and have to go back and re-read all the posts before you! Plus I just read a post on here where the selling the gold pants at an auction, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CONCENTRATE!!!



BTW they are using that fake ass photoshopped pic in that poster!!!
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : usa

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Savannah on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:01 pm

Sorry for so many posts on this topic, but I know what I wanted to say now. (lol)
I would of thought that it would of said:

KENNY ORTEGA'S
"THIS IS IT"
The final footage of Michael like you have never seen him before...(or something like that)

But...

It says:

MICHAEL JACKSON'S
"THIS IS IT"

Soooo...this is MICHAELS film. Hmmm...isn't he supposed to be dead??? I didn't know a dead person could make or direct a movie. Wink
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:01 pm

LOL @ GirlSaturday!

Thanks for that Hon Smile
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Sweet1 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:03 pm

Rach OMG! The only thing I can think of is we have seen him in the Music Industry for years. The only forum we have never seen him is Directing. Could this be his Directorial Debut to the world? I am so excited. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by aamj07 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:06 pm

I'm not trying to be a downer here, but I'm seriously afraid that I'm gonna go see the This Is It movie and it's going to end with the footage from his "funeral" on the 3rd of Sept and that's gonna be it...no MJ directing the film, no comeback, etc. OMG I'll be crushed Sad
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:12 pm

I doubt they will show that Honey. If they didn't show it live on TV it won't be shown in cinemas believe me! Not everyone is going to go and see this so it wouldn't be in their best interests.

I don't believe the movie will "unveil" Michael, so to speak, but I think it will leave us with a question which we will have to figure out.
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:15 pm

Savannah wrote:Ok...I immediately started looking for clues...didn't see any. But look how it is worded (besides what you posted Rachel). MICHAEL JACKSON'S "THIS IS IT" Not something like..."THIS IS IT"...Footage of Michael Jackson that you have never seen before! The way it is worded...to me, it seems like Michael is the director. Am I making any sense? I hate when I want to explain something, but I can't find the right words to describe it.

I understand what you're trying to say! MICHAEL JACKSON'S ¨THIS IS IT¨
I wonder why the THIS IS IT photoshopped photo is there?!
And that glowed crown between his legs wants to say ¨The rise of the King¨ or something???
I don't know anymore!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by aamj07 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:16 pm

Yeah, good point. It will probably leave us with a big question mark.
When I was catching up on some coverage from the "funeral" last week, I saw some pics where they had some big production cameras, and some commentator said that those were put there by the family and that it was probably so that footage from the funeral could be included in the "This Is It" documentary.
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:17 pm

I don't think that's a crown Hon. I think it's just the shape of the space between his shoes. However, good spot if it is!!
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by GirlSaturday on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:17 pm

I really like the poster. Hmmm... I'm making a mental note to smile sweetly at the theatre ticket counter person to see if I can get one for free.

I noticed the tense....
As You've(You Have = present) Never Seen Him Before.
It could have been stated .. As You'd (You Had = past) Never Seen Him Before.

Just how many ways do they think that MJ's fans have not seen him? He's been performing over 40 years. On person may have seen something in 1982 that someone saw differently in 1992 or even 2002. Fans have shared pictures from concerts, video footage, stories etc. Word got around on any innovative parts of his shows. Plus this was rehearsal footage. He rehearsed with intensity but saved the really good stuff for the live performances.

I've mentioned before that I hope that the scalpers don't hack the site and take the tickets for obscene re-sale prices. That would be such a shame especially for those who fans who are sitting on pins and needles waiting for this movie.


Rach wrote:I saw that seeingclues had this on Twitter, so I pinched it!!

I wonder what "As You've Never Seen Him Before" means?!


"This Is Is" poster!!!! 28372055
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by dunno_it on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:18 pm

aamj07 wrote:I'm not trying to be a downer here, but I'm seriously afraid that I'm gonna go see the This Is It movie and it's going to end with the footage from his "funeral" on the 3rd of Sept and that's gonna be it...no MJ directing the film, no comeback, etc. OMG I'll be crushed Sad

I don't think so, their purpose is to make money. It wouldn't be politically correct to insert a butrial footage at the end of it...people come to theatres to celebrate Mj and i don't think they would like to be reminded of his death. They've had enough of that with the whole circus happening now. But remember, it's MICHAEL JACSON's This is it...
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : Poland

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by emanviam on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:19 pm

I smell comeback... Suspect
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : United States of America

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Banessa on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:22 pm

endlessfire wrote:Banessa, I get stuck watching your signature with my mouth open and my head tilted to the side and have to go back and re-read all the posts before you! Plus I just read a post on here where the selling the gold pants at an auction, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CONCENTRATE!!!



BTW they are using that fake ass photoshopped pic in that poster!!!


Hahaha! He has that effect on all of us! Wink

Rach I hope you don't mind but the girls asked about the tickets and Kristy Saved my behind by giving me the link....I will post it here if anyone is interested. If you sign up they are supposed to let you know ahead of time exactly when they go on sale!

http://www.thisisittickets.com/

And I know I am so behind on posts but I agree with you Rach we have all seen him in the role of a performer so what is there for us to see him as? The wording IMO gives it away as big clue!
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:25 pm

You know Banessa this reminds me of signing up for the concert tickets for "This Is It". They went on sale at 7am on a Friday in the UK and I took the day off work so I could get them. I never got them but a friend did and had one for me as well Smile

I think it makes the whole thing seem more spectacular and creates hype if they do this. I know it did with the concert tickets.
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:25 pm

Hey you guys!! Notice the website in the bottom right corner of the poster? www.thisisit-movie.com ! You can register to be notified when tickets go on sale...I'm already there Smile
MJsSuperflyPYT
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Banessa on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:28 pm

Rach wrote:You know Banessa this reminds me of signing up for the concert tickets for "This Is It". They went on sale at 7am on a Friday in the UK and I took the day off work so I could get them. I never got them but a friend did and had one for me as well Smile

I think it makes the whole thing seem more spectacular and creates hype if they do this. I know it did with the concert tickets.

I totally agree with you! I think that is the purpose behind it! I also don't know why but I have a feeling that it will be on theaters longer than the 2 weeks they say!
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by aamj07 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:29 pm

I'll bet you're right. That's probably just to add to the chaos & hype!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:31 pm

Banessa wrote:
endlessfire wrote:Banessa, I get stuck watching your signature with my mouth open and my head tilted to the side and have to go back and re-read all the posts before you! Plus I just read a post on here where the selling the gold pants at an auction, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CONCENTRATE!!!



BTW they are using that fake ass photoshopped pic in that poster!!!


Hahaha! He has that effect on all of us! Wink

Rach I hope you don't mind but the girls asked about the tickets and Kristy Saved my behind by giving me the link....I will post it here if anyone is interested. If you sign up they are supposed to let you know ahead of time exactly when they go on sale!

http://www.thisisittickets.com/

And I know I am so behind on posts but I agree with you Rach we have all seen him in the role of a performer so what is there for us to see him as? The wording IMO gives it away as big clue!

Sorry about that, looks like the link is already posted Embarassed
MJsSuperflyPYT
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:31 pm

Of course it will be in cinemas longer than 2 weeks!

They say that so tickets will sell like hot cakes and then they will say "due to popular demand this is been extended". I can read them like a book. They are soooooo predictable!
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Banessa on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:34 pm

Lol yes they are! I love your "Due to popular demand" because I can so hear them saying that as well lol
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by GirlSaturday on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:36 pm

Tickets will go f-a-s-t!

Maybe I should just apply for a part time job at a local movie theatre chain. That way, I will be guaranteed a chance to see it.
scratch

Or.. how soon before the bootleg movie guy gets a hold of it?

Don't mind me, just sitting here thinking out of the box...


aamj07 wrote:
Banessa wrote:
charmed6 wrote:
aamj07 wrote:Speaking of...does anyone know how to get tickets? I wasn't sure if they had released anything about it yet...



Yeah I like to know that to? Where is it supposed to be playing at? I know its not at my local theater?

There is a website Im not sure which I have to look for it! But you can sign up so they'll let you know when the tickets go on sale! Apparently since it has been rumored that it will only be playing 2 weeks the website was set up for those who want to get their tickets before time or something like it! Let me go check my email because I signed up for it. lol

Yeah I also heard that about it only running for 2 weeks. I'm sure tickets will sell out SO fast, I was thinking I was going to have to set up a tent in front of my local movie theater, lol! Please let me know if you find that site though, thanks!!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Human_nature on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:40 pm

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."


Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Canada

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:41 pm

Ok does anyone else find it odd that after Michael's "death" we were only shown like 5 pictures (if that) of him at reheresals and a 2 minute video? Now on the movie poster there are so many more?

I mean if they wanted to prove that Michael was happy and healthy around June 23rd/24th, wouldn't it have been in their best interests to show us these then instead of waiting until now?!
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by SeeingClues on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:49 pm

Hey everyone,
Glad to see you talking about the poster here. I think there are a lot of interesting hidden symbols in this poster. And "Like You've Never Seen Him Before" is something to note, most definitely.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by mjssoulmate on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:49 pm

I wonder if it was the theme for the actual tour?! They did state it was supposed to be spectacular and totally different from what we were used to from Michael. Just a thought!
And about the tense: It would not be grammatically correct to say AS YOU HAD NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Banessa on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:50 pm

You know Rach it would have made sense! Given all the ridiculous speculations the media came up with as to why of his "death".
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:53 pm

Banessa wrote:You know Rach it would have made sense! Given all the ridiculous speculations the media came up with as to why of his "death".

I know! Ok lets say they didn't plan a movie right away. There would have been no reason for them to NOT show these photos, so why didn't they?!

IT MAKES NO FREAKING SENSE!!!!
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by MJfan777 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:54 pm

and today is/was september 7 ... oh lord! Razz

(7..i'm paranoid What a Face )
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Banessa on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:58 pm

Rach wrote:
Banessa wrote:You know Rach it would have made sense! Given all the ridiculous speculations the media came up with as to why of his "death".

I know! Ok lets say they didn't plan a movie right away. There would have been no reason for them to NOT show these photos, so why didn't they?!

IT MAKES NO FREAKING SENSE!!!!

Unless its all for the publicity! They probably thought that if they released all the pics. at once they wouldn't have anything else to lure us in with! Maybe Im not making sense. I just know there has to be a reason behind it I agree with you on that! So far they haven't done anything w/out having a motive/reason for it!
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Savannah on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:02 pm

Rach wrote:
Banessa wrote:You know Rach it would have made sense! Given all the ridiculous speculations the media came up with as to why of his "death".

I know! Ok lets say they didn't plan a movie right away. There would have been no reason for them to NOT show these photos, so why didn't they?!

IT MAKES NO FREAKING SENSE!!!!

WOW Rachel...that is an EXCELLENT point. You would of thought they would of released the photos right away and would of been proud to show Michael in his prime. I mean they couldn't of possibly decided to make the "THIS IS IT" movie the day Michael died. Unless of course...IT WAS A HOAX!!! You guys...some days I think "how can we possibly find any more clues?" However, they just keep coming, and coming, and coming... I can't wait to see what's next!!!
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:07 pm

That's what I'm saying Savannah!

They obviously had to save some pictures for the publicity of "This Is It" but that only indicates this has been in the planning for a while otherwise they would have released them all at the time of the "death".

Does that make sense?!
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Banessa on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:11 pm

Rach! Thanks it makes so much more sense now! For a while there my brain was just not connecting the dots! lol

Of course they would have to save some of the pictures to use for the movie! Given that they are not releasing any trailers at least none that I have seen yet! The pics would be their perfect way to advertise for the movie! Please correct me if I am wrong! Wink
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:13 pm

You're 100% right Hon!

Oh this is so exciting! OK so I now 10000000000% believe that this has been in the planning for a long time.

Michael - I salute you!!!
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by MJJ Love on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:18 pm

AWESOME! THANKS FOR POSTING. THIS IS GOIN ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE AND MY TWITTER!
U GUYS ARE THE ULTIMATE BEST!

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS KEEPING US UP TO DATE!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Washington D.C.

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:18 pm

Just two thoughts:

The crown between Michael's ankles, I'm positive that's not a coincidence.

The movie....I'm thinking we'll be able to watch it via our computers/online. (possibility...!!)

Think about it.

I've gone to the web site for the "ticket" to "preregister." You do this w/ your e-mail address.
I went to see what's playing (Los Angeles/Orange County, California) theaters for Oct. 27th through Oct. 30th. There is absolutely NO MENTION of a "This Is It" movie.

Also, how in the WORLD can everyone who wants to see this film see it w/ only a two-week run? I think that's just hype. Something to make us wonder....again.....


:~ How is it Possible to LOVE MICHAEL even MORE ~:
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

"This Is Is" poster!!!! Empty Re: "This Is Is" poster!!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum