Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jermaine reveals line up

+25
bibi
dunno_it
rowdyangel
Grace
jpresley
ishealive
zembla
MJfan777
MJFoReVeRandAlways
mjthelegendlives
MJFOREVER
J.J_loves_MJ
MiaPaparazzi
CantStopLovingU
Human_nature
yaya
Banessa
marsheliamorgan
Give.In.To.Me
ballongiraf
DreamsComeTrue
MJSmile4Us
little fairy90
JSlovesMJ
CaptainJaneway
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Empty Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by ballongiraf Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:11 am

OK......i was thinking...

this tribute is sept. 26, the tickets for the THIS IS IT movie will go on sale sept. 27 - WHAT IF the whole purpose of the tribute is to promote the movie? If that's the case, then it's not far fetched to think that something big will happen during the tribute.........

Last edited by ballongiraf on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:16 am

Give.In.To.Me wrote:

holy crap, that hologram looked so real!!! i am super excited now!! about michael, not jermaine...
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:22 am

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:31 am

Here is a video I found by a fan who believe MJ to be gone but pretty much sums up how we have all been feeling about the JACKSONS and how they were always trying to suck money out of Michael.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbLTNcu3WuE
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:34 am

Give.In.To.Me wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:
Banessa wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:

That was the hologram right? So if it look so real how would we know if in Vienna we are getting the real deal or not? Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Icon_wink

which would make the hologram a GENIUS way to bring MJ back and test the waters.

YES!!! the bigger picture! This could be it.....

OMG!!! OMG!!!
That hologram was so real! How is that possible?

Now, if this is going to happen in Viena, I'm sure that I'm going to faint! How could I know if it's real Michael or just the hologram?
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:42 am

ballongiraf wrote:OK......i was thinking...

this tribute is sept. 26, the tickets for the THIS IS IT movie will go on sale sept. 27 - WHAT IF the whole purpose of the tribute is to promote the movie? If that's the case, then it's not far fetched to think that something big will happen during the tribute.........

I think that we are def. going to get something big that day! Which explains the tickets going on sale the next day!
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:54 am

[quote="CantStopLovingU"]Here is a video I found by a fan who believe MJ to be gone but pretty much sums up how we have all been feeling about the JACKSONS and how they were always trying to suck money out of Michael.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbLTNcu3WuE[/quote]

thank u 4 posting the link Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Icon_biggrin whoever made it is fantastic - she not only spoke of the Jacksons as they really are - leeches - and honestly, couldn't have said better myself. whether this is a death hoax or not, the Jacksons are crossing a big line and the latest statement from Randy about their privacy being invaded are such a load of BS - I still stand by my decision to not to neither see the movie nor go to the Vienna concert (even if it was free) Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Icon_mad

they are a bunch of tools -although I may be asking too much given who the kids are staying with atm, but I really hope and pray that the chilren are shielded from these clowns

I think that Jermaine is also trying to make money off Prince, Paris and Blanket by taking them to the Vienna tribute concert (although it's a tribute concert for their father, why weren't they with him when he received numerous awards on Michael's behalf in July??) and why is that only his kids are seen and photographed with Michael's children?? Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Icon_evil
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:04 am

Banessa wrote:

I think that we are def. going to get something big that day! Which explains the tickets going on sale the next day!

and that;s why the tickets to Vienna are up to $800US.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:07 am

Give.In.To.Me wrote:
Banessa wrote:

and that;s why the tickets to Vienna are up to $800US.

yup. AInt no one gonna pay $800 to hear Sister sledge kill some MJ songs....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:04 am

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:
Banessa wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:

That was the hologram right? So if it look so real how would we know if in Vienna we are getting the real deal or not? Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Icon_wink

which would make the hologram a GENIUS way to bring MJ back and test the waters.

OMG!!! OMG!!!

Now, if this is going to happen in Viena, I'm sure that I'm going to faint! How could I know if it's real Michael or just the hologram?

It looks so real because it is a combination of a hologram AND and Elvis human double. Nearly the entire world believes MJ to be dead..he could easily become his own double...we all know there are amazing MJ doubles out there, this would also leave room for non-believers to start wondering. If they use the hologram/double... what the people in Vienna see will be slightly different then what we here in tvland will see. This whole effect is the combination of both illusion and reality. Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Icon_king
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:23 am

ballongiraf wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:one word....HOLOGRAM!!! or NOT?????

i dont wanna hear Jermaine "sing" a duet with MJ. Why cant Jermaine duet with AKon? Or better yet; shut up and sit his ass down somewhere?

Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Lol Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Lol Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Lol Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Lol HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:37 am

Human_nature wrote:I just want dream/believe it can be Michael and not an hologram...I wish, I wish I wish Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Star3 Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Star3 Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Star3 Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Icon_flower I know I'm maybe crazy..but..I can dream right ? Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Icon_bounce Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

THE SENSATION: Michael Jackson is on stage one last time

It will be the surprise of the evening: for THE TRIBUTE Michael Jackson will come on stage
one last time. Just the way his fans worldwide loved him. And he will sing once again –
together with brother Jermaine.

Jermaine Jackson: „Michael will return to us for one song. It will be a magic moment for all
who loved his music.“

Michael and Jermaine Jackson will sing a duet on stage at THE TRIBUTE. And millions of fans
worldwide will witness that this is possible.

I bet that on that stage will be NOT a hollogram but the real MJ. Time will tell...
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:46 am

THIS GUY IS REALY ANNOYING ME RIGHT NOW Evil or Very Mad JERMAIN SHUT THE FFFFFFFF UP!!!!!
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:50 am

ballongiraf wrote:

It will be the surprise of the evening: for THE TRIBUTE Michael Jackson will come on stage one last time. Just the way his fans worldwide loved him. And he will sing once again – together with brother Jermaine.

Jermaine Jackson: „Michael will return to us for one song. It will be a magic moment for all who loved his music.“

Michael and Jermaine Jackson will sing a duet on stage at THE TRIBUTE. And millions of fans worldwide will witness that this is possible.

http://www.tribute2009.com/show.asp

uhm.....

We should pay attention...close attention to the lyrics for any slip ups ...hmmm?
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:00 am

Banessa wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:

Ok my husband just saw this video and asked me if holograms are supposed to have shadows? I see a shadow behind Elvis....anyone can help with that?
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:04 am

O my God! That´s soooo crazy! Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Icon_biggrin If MJ´s tribute concert is gonna be anything like this I´m gonna die!
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:09 am

dont forget the VMA: Tribute to Michael + TII trailer!
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:14 am

i dont know if i did right, but ... from june 25 bis sept. 26 we have... 7
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:19 am

An explanation on the Elvis hologram here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHyTwNo_O5c
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:47 am

Michael could very well be testing the waters with the Vienna Tribute. The tribute, trailor and movie are all happening very close to each other, it's like a major build up to something huge.
Vienna will give us a huge clue and I can't wait to see it.

In Jermaine's "speech" he says MJ will be coming on stage for one song, did he mention hologram - I didn't see it.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:50 am

ishealive wrote:Michael could very well be testing the waters with the Vienna Tribute. The tribute, trailor and movie are all happening very close to each other, it's like a major build up to something huge.
Vienna will give us a huge clue and I can't wait to see it.

In Jermaine's "speech" he says MJ will be coming on stage for one song, did he mention hologram - I didn't see it.

i didn't see the word hologram mentioned anywhere. they really make it seem like michael himself will be on stage! which would just be crazy...in a good way, of course Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Icon_smile
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:36 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:Here is a video I found by a fan who believe MJ to be gone but pretty much sums up how we have all been feeling about the JACKSONS and how they were always trying to suck money out of Michael.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbLTNcu3WuE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbLTNcu3WuE[/quote[/url]]

Do you know what is interesting about that video is that the one brother we have not heard from is Jackie. We also haven't heard anything from Janet or Rebbie.

I wonder if they are respecting their brothers privacy and dignity in all of this.

I wondering if Jackie has any money problems like the other brothers. Though he may be doing better than the rest. Hmmm...
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:40 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:
Banessa wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:

OMG!!! OMG!!!

It looks so real because it is a combination of a hologram AND and Elvis human double. Nearly the entire world believes MJ to be dead..he could easily become his own double...we all know there are amazing MJ doubles out there, this would also leave room for non-believers to start wondering. If they use the hologram/double... what the people in Vienna see will be slightly different then what we here in tvland will see. This whole effect is the combination of both illusion and reality. Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Icon_king

Okay, so there was an Elvis double that actually walked out on stage and stood next to Celine and the hologram was then superimposed over that live person? Wow. I wasn't aware of how that was done. My question is, everyone knew what Elvis looked like in 1968, right? All of the world also knows what Michael looked like during the 80's, 90's and 2000's. Because of this, I would say that the hologram would need to be of a recent Michael, not one haling from years past, not even the late 90's. Otherwise, there would be no question that it was indeed simply a hologram and not something w/ bigger meaning. Ugh...did that make sense at all??
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:48 pm

@Jpresley

Yes it does make sence, they need to make the hologram of Michael, with what he has looked like the last couple of years, or it will ruin it all. Seriously, we need to find a way, to see through this hologram, there must be something. Try hug it, lol, if you dont go to the floor, its not a hologram but real Mike..
To be honest, I think its kinda scary in someway..
I mean, if they can make a hologram of Michael this way, I will belive that everything is possible, and nothing will ever surprise me anymore.
Im just a little concerned about the childrens reactions, im affraid they would be traumatized, I dont know, mabye im beeing over protective, what I mean is, I would not want to see me "dead" parent dance and sing on a stage, like that. I would not find it amusing.. Ohh I so hope they will manage.. They are the most beautiful Angels

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:56 pm

jpresley wrote:
Okay, so there was an Elvis double that actually walked out on stage and stood next to Celine and the hologram was then superimposed over that live person? Wow. I wasn't aware of how that was done. My question is, everyone knew what Elvis looked like in 1968, right? All of the world also knows what Michael looked like during the 80's, 90's and 2000's. Because of this, I would say that the hologram would need to be of a recent Michael, not one haling from years past, not even the late 90's. Otherwise, there would be no question that it was indeed simply a hologram and not something w/ bigger meaning. Ugh...did that make sense at all??

Yes, I fully understand what you mean. So if the MJ who will be performing as a hologram looks somewhat like the o2 guy, then well... Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Icon_smile

maybe my question has been overlooked and again may I ask... Do holograms cast a shadow? I've been trying to search, but cant find a specific answer to my question....
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:02 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:
jpresley wrote:

Yes, I fully understand what you mean. So if the MJ who will be performing as a hologram looks somewhat like the o2 guy, then well... Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Icon_smile

maybe my question has been overlooked and again may I ask... Do holograms cast a shadow? I've been trying to search, but cant find a specific answer to my question....

The shadow was caused by the Elvis double, not the halogram.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:16 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:33 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:@Jpresley

Yes it does make sence, they need to make the hologram of Michael, with what he has looked like the last couple of years, or it will ruin it all. Seriously, we need to find a way, to see through this hologram, there must be something. Try hug it, lol, if you dont go to the floor, its not a hologram but real Mike..
I mean, if they can make a hologram of Michael this way, I will belive that everything is possible, and nothing will ever surprise me anymore.
Im just a little concerned about the childrens reactions, im affraid they would be traumatized, I dont know, mabye im beeing over protective, what I mean is, I would not want to see me "dead" parent dance and sing on a stage, like that. I would not find it amusing.. Ohh I so hope they will manage.. They are the most beautiful Angels

MBMJ, your compassion and consideration for Michael's children is truly amazing and very touching. It is clear that you love Michael and his gorgeous kids very very much. Respect to you. What a sweetie you are. Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Herz Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Herz

I too worry about them and just know that Michael would not fake his death without telling his kids (and therefore some other members of his family).

I'm 100% with you on that.

JB.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:38 pm

IMO, it will be the REAL MJ on stage in Vienna but they are going to TELL the world it is a hologram Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Icon_wink
Hi, rowdyangel, great you managed to deal with the signature Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Icon_cheers
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:41 pm

Oh,and by the way, in order to make the hologram of the recent MJ they are probably going to need some video materials of him performing in the recent years...Maybe they are gooing to use TII footages? Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Icon_scratch Dunno...
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:47 pm

oh my goodness..this topic has made me sooo happy !!!! Especially when I read this:

It will be the surprise of the evening: for THE TRIBUTE Michael Jackson will come on stage one last time. Just the way his fans worldwide loved him. And he will sing once again – together with brother Jermaine.

Jermaine Jackson: „Michael will return to us for one song. It will be a magic moment for all who loved his music.“

Michael and Jermaine Jackson will sing a duet on stage at THE TRIBUTE. And millions of fans worldwide will witness that this is possible.

I mean, why would he say that if it was going to be a hologram??
I bet they're gonna have the real MJ on stage, but everybody's going to think it's a hologram, because, just like the media, they wont even question whether he's alive or not. So the only possibility for most people will be, hologram...but not for us!!!
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:00 pm

Banessa wrote:

I agree. IMO, it's weird that the tickets are on sale like that before the movie comes out. If I was paying $800 a ticket for the tribute concert, I'd be expecting something big to happen!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:30 pm

Katherine to Jermaine: The Show Must Not Go On

Posted Sep 8th 2009 4:49PM by TMZ Staff

Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 0908_jermaine_katherine_ex_tmz_03

Katherine Jackson and other members of her family are angry at Jermaine over the Michael Jackson tribute concert in Vienna -- this according to various sources.

Members of the Jackson family along with others connected with the event claim Katherine was badgered into announcing her support of the September 26 event. The sources say Jermaine was complaining to his mom about all the bad press he was receiving and repeatedly asked her to support the Vienna event.

Our sources say other than Jermaine none of the other family members will be going to Vienna for the concert.

The sources say the family thinks it makes no sense to hold the first tribute event in a country that has no special connection to Michael Jackson.

One family member says it's another example of Jermaine doing what's best for Jermaine, regardless of what the rest of the family wants. The family member scoffed at the event, calling it "The Jermaine Jackson show."

Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 0821_tmzlive
TMZ LIVE: Harvey and Mike will be taking your questions on this story -- and anything else you want to ask about -- today at 6pm EST/3pm PST.

Submit your questions in the comments section of this post.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/08/katherine-jackson-to-jermaine-the-show-must-not-go-on/#ixzz0QYI7b093

How does this fits to our story? Isn't it strage that after talking about the hologram and Michael directing this, appears this article?
It's just me, or this is very ODD?

We have here 4 pages talking about the BIGGER PICTURE and suddenly this appear as if Jermaine is the only one who wants to this Tribute!
Is there someone at TMZ that don't want to let us belive and think?! Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Suspect

Or we are right about everything and we should not reveal because...it's too soon?!
What do you guys think about this?
I think this was a message for us, maybe?!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:11 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:43 pm

JSlovesMJ wrote:i've found a german article..

http://www.tou.ch/blog/2009/09/07/jermaine-jackson-dreht-video-fur-jackson-tribute-in-wien/

Jermaine says:I invite you all to this unique show..and i can promise that michael will be there with us.. Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

It actually says:" Michael will be among us."
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:47 pm

rowdyangel wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:@Jpresley

MBMJ, your compassion and consideration for Michael's children is truly amazing and very touching. It is clear that you love Michael and his gorgeous kids very very much. Respect to you. What a sweetie you are. Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Herz Jermaine reveals line up - Page 2 Herz

I too worry about them and just know that Michael would not fake his death without telling his kids (and therefore some other members of his family).

I'm 100% with you on that.

JB.

Oh my lord. Thanks so much Wink

Yes I do love them very very much, I cant put it into words. Thans so much for noticing Wink

You are really sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:51 pm

In today's tough worldwide economy, I am wondering about those ticket prices. Granted, there are people who would skip a mortgage payment to see Michael. However, they would really think twice before paying $800 for a mere tribute show that only hinted at an appearance by Michael. I wonder how ticket sales on going?

I would be more inclined to skip the tribute show and focus on getting tickets for the movie. During the movie, I'd be guaranteed to see Michael singing his own songs in contrast to the parade of "stars" singing Michael songs at some cheesy tribute. .

nlb wrote:
Banessa wrote:

I agree. IMO, it's weird that the tickets are on sale like that before the movie comes out. If I was paying $800 a ticket for the tribute concert, I'd be expecting something big to happen!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:02 pm

Grace wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:
How can Jermaine promise the world that Michael will be there??

The first link in this thread says "the kids will be there".

I personally expect them to stay in Europe or return next year for an internship.

You expect the kids to stay in Europe?? Hmm Why?? You mean after the Vienna tribute?

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:05 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:32 pm

They are still continuing the Vienna Tribute ??? wow , I though they cancelled it .... " show" must go on !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content