Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

+3
J.J_loves_MJ
ballongiraf
Human_nature
7 posters

Go down

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day." Empty Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Post by Human_nature Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:16 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day." Empty Re: Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Post by ballongiraf Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:39 am

"I wouldn't call it that," Jermaine said, from a location in Vienna, Austria, where he was announcing an annual tribute concert in the Thriller singer's honor.
ANNUAL? oh god, if it wasn't crystal clear that he's in this for the money, then it sure is now!

"I wouldn't call it that because, as I (have) stated before, there was nothing that I saw of anything of that substance. So for you to say that question to me is really not fair.

i guess he didnt know about the intervention many family members have talked about, then?
Rolling Eyes
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day." Empty Re: Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:50 am

"He was a wonderful person."

Yeah, right. This dude wants to believe him? Sure! Jermaine never loved Michael. never said a nice word about him before June 25th. He is full of BS, since that day. He should learn how to lie more credible, because neither how to lie for good doesnt know. He's a merely failure.
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:51 am

THIS GUY IS REALY ANNOYING ME RIGHT NOW Evil or Very Mad JERMAIN SHUT THE FFFFFFFF UP!!!!!
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:06 am

jermaine is behind all it also .... i dont like him....
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:23 am

I agree with Ballon.

I really don't want to judge because I don't know Jermaine personally, however he isn't coming off too great right now Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day." Kopfschuettel
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:25 am

<<<~~~~~~~ Replace Joe with Jermaine here
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum