Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MICHAEL?!

+14
fanfromspain
Smelly
sapatito
GirlSaturday
EarthAngel90
marsheliamorgan
MJJ1982
flory24
mommy
MJJ Love
jade jackson
Truth_or_Dare
CantlivewithoutMJ
MJGIRL18
18 posters

Go down

IT'S MICHAEL?! Empty IT'S MICHAEL?!

Post by MJGIRL18 Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:13 pm

http://www.aif.ru/culture/article/27953
watch the video, pause at 1:57

btw-it's in russian

Last edited by MJGIRL18 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJGIRL18
MJGIRL18
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

IT'S MICHAEL?! Empty Re: IT'S MICHAEL?!

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:19 pm

Yeah a guy who is in back,looks like him.
But im not sure.

Last edited by CantlivewithoutMJ on Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:19 pm

It does look like him but how can you know for sure when that was filmed? And even if it was done after june 25th, i doubt he would go out and expose himself like that.
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MJGIRL18 Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:22 pm

i think it was taken on the day of the memorial

Last edited by MJGIRL18 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJGIRL18
MJGIRL18
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:24 pm

Yes, that definitely looks like Michael behind the bald guy in the shades. Before I get too excited, where did you find this video, and how do you know it was taken after Michael "died?"
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:25 pm

MJGirl18, any way you could translate your post into English?
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJGIRL18 Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:26 pm

trying......................... IT'S MICHAEL?! Icon_study

here's a link
MJGIRL18
MJGIRL18
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:28 pm

Sorry, there was a post there in Russian a few minutes ago...now it's gone.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:38 pm

He kind of resembles him......
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:38 pm

I surely does look like him, but I'm sure that - if in fact it is him, has been recorded before June 25th. With all due respect - the man is not stupid. He may leave clues here and there for us to find, but he would never never show up in the backseat of a car.

Hey Michael, If you need a backseat you can use mine IT'S MICHAEL?! Herz ! And I have sunscreens, so nobody will be able to see you through the windows IT'S MICHAEL?! Lol
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:53 pm

The tread "Who is this man" is discussing the exact same picture IT'S MICHAEL?! Icon_biggrin
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by flory24 Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:27 pm

here is the translate
Jan Rudkovskaya: «Michael Jackson is alive!»
Well-known music producer believes that the death of the singer - this is an ambitious scam, which will bring him many millions of dollars ...

It is incredible, but more and more supporters are at the most fantastic version of: Michael Jackson is actually ... alive! That's what we told the producer Yana:

Jan Rudkovskaya: Michael Jackson ALIVE!
- When the announced the death of Jackson, I remembered how to deal with a Western musical manager. Only just learned that Jackson announced tour of 50 concerts. And the manager told me: «No shows will not. On the eve of Michael disappears. And the whole world shudder from the most ambitious scams century! »

- And what is this scam?

- Just do not be surprised. In the first death benefit Jackson ... himself! It's no secret that in recent years, the life of the star rolled down the slope. Debts, baiting in the press, the stagnation in the works ... You know that immediately after the announcement of death throughout the world lyrics Michael flew the first of the charts? And it drives swept from stores in one day? He dreamed about it! He wanted to repeat the fantastic success, when he tore to pieces and it really was king. But at the same time, he dreamed that he was left alone, ceased to follow every step. And Michael wanted to get rid of debts. And the best solution would be to make sure that everyone thought he was dead. «Death» would solve all the problems Michael. Do not work off an exhausting concert tour and think about how to pay off debts.
- In the end it is - the best chance to hide somewhere and watch the part of the confusion in the world, for the shock that caused his death. In this huge jackpot tear Tour Jackson: unlikely people would take the already purchased tickets. Rather, they leave them as a souvenir. Plus tour was insured. In the world of musical coterie, in which we have with Dima Bilan many friends, all well aware that Jackson - a fantastically creative artist and the most resourceful PR man. He did not invent this! And the version that he just played his death, finds more evidence ...

- For example?

- People who attended the final rehearsal of the new show Jackson assured: on stage, Michael was not like the deeply sick, exhausted man. But a couple of months ago he did not rise from the wheelchair, and met her in her 50-year anniversary! And then suddenly a burst of energy! He danced as if he was not 50 but 25! Do not you think it strange?

- Indeed, at these photos Jackson looks for fresh ...

- That's it! It is felt that day at the rehearsal was not Jackson himself, and his ... double!

He will return in 2 years
- Double?

- In Jackson, there were many. And he used them when he did not want to go into the light. Therefore say that the rehearsal was a double! Man on the scene did not sing live a single line! But a well-danced. Because Jackson's dance can be counterfeited, and vocals - no! He too «brand». This rehearsal was set up specifically to ensure peace «the latest photo of Jackson». For them it does not look old and healthy. So Jackson and would like to stay in people's minds. To then return to a completely different way and again shocked everyone.

- But if he is alive, where hiding? He has a bright appearance. He will learn ...

- And how do people know exactly how he now looks? All the recent years, Michael spectacles covering his face and scarves. It is possible that he had long since changed his appearance.

- And how do doctors fix it death? And the autopsy?

- Once again - no one knows how to really look in recent years, Michael Jackson! Doctors could easily take over any of its singer's twin! Jackson also could not agree with the doctors. But the strangest thing in all this history I personally think the behavior of his relatives. You saw on TV at least one plot where his children are crying, depressed? No. On the other hand showed his brother, who does not look like grieving! Already in the first hours after the death of Michael's brother was making some statements, gave an interview ... So do not people behave in the early hours of the death of a loved one.

- If all this - it is true, but when Jackson comes back?

- He will live somewhere in a godforsaken place, rest, be typed forces. At this time, will take huge profits from the sale of his unpublished songs, but there are more than 200 (!). Plus books about him. All this in the world would be a huge demand throughout the year. A few years later, Michael can return. And to make the grandest furor in the history of music!

- But I forgive him such fans, who now weep and mourn?

- Yes, they will only be happy! He gave them such a miracle! Tale! This is so like him!

Eyewitness account: Kevin Mazur: Three days before the death of Michael dancing, as 25-year-old!
Photographer Kevin Mazur made these sensational photos for three days before the death of Michael Jackson during his last rehearsal in Los Angeles. Here's what Kevin told our magazine:

- When Michael came on stage, I thought: «Wow! He is back! The same old Michael! »He walked, as a 25-year-old boy, and not as a sick man. I danced from the soul, the difficult movements. I am happy photographed his famous moon walk! Just look at these pictures! Michael was excited and happy! Everything was wonderful! If he really was sick, he never would not have danced. I was so glad to photograph it before returning to the stage!

Source - Journal «Secrets of the stars»

As family bade farewell to Jackson
flory24
flory24
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:36 pm

Wow, thanks Flory, for translating that article. You did a good job.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:14 pm

MJGIRL18 wrote:

btw-it's in russian

It looks like him. But there are too many things showing up, my head is completely messed up.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:53 pm

I wanna know when and where this video is taken?? And why is there a Camera, at what appears to be just a normal person???

I need to know what the hell this is.. Does anyone know, where and wich date this is taken?? Please tell me... I had not been throwing up for 5 days, now it happent again... This drives me crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:13 pm

man,i sure hope this isnt more people messing with us,this hurts deeper each and every time they pull something like this,the van was bad enough,was that every proved or disproved to be real?this is so confusing and hurtful,if people dont want to believe or pray or hope,then why cant they leave it alone and not mess with other believers feelings,and emotions,that is just so heartbreaking to be way up and excited and feeling good about something like this,and then have it shattered and torn away again,a real emotional rollercoaster
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:21 pm

I don't think it is Michael ... but I am skeptical ... but Michael would cover his tracks much better than that.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:55 pm

Silly me. I was focusing on the bald guy and thinking that HE could be MJ. IT'S MICHAEL?! Lol

MJGIRL18 wrote:

btw-it's in russian
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by sapatito Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:06 pm

the face structure is similar but would he appear like this in the streets with the risk of damaging his plans ( you know i would be careful if i had planed something like this for a while )

all this game is complicated, in one day they give you hope ,the other one they take it away from you so in the next we find other news things.
IMO we will only have true answers in the end.
sapatito
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 48
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:32 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Silly me. I was focusing on the bald guy and thinking that HE could be MJ. IT'S MICHAEL?! Lol

You made me laugh so hard!!!! IT'S MICHAEL?! Icon_geek
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:12 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Silly me. I was focusing on the bald guy and thinking that HE could be MJ. IT'S MICHAEL?! Lol

MJGIRL18 wrote:

btw-it's in russian

Don't feel ashamed, I was thinking that too when I watched it the first time... I sat with my face on the screen, looking for a thing that could match him with Michael.... IT'S MICHAEL?! Lol
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by fanfromspain Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:07 am

IT'S MICHAEL?! Icon_question Hasn't anyone watched the video from the russian link?

It's from the memorial, when the family is either arriving or leaving. All Range Rovers... whoever is in that car (I don't think it's Michael) is FAMILY !!! So it would almost be normal for that person to bear some kind of resemblance to Michael.
fanfromspain
fanfromspain
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:08 am

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:15 am

I highly doubt it is MJJ!! Sorry! There is a thread already about the same video!

Flory, you have good russian!! IT'S MICHAEL?! Icon_smile
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:54 am

I agree that he wouldn't be seen in public-not even in disguise. I think a lot are clutching at straws here, if you want to believe something strong enough the human mind can imagine even the very unlikely. I dont think he died at all, there are too many inconsistencies but he for definate would not risk being found out. Dont forget it is a serious crime and there is insurance etc involved and sales of everything has shot up sky high so i]could be thought of as some sort of fraud. And dont foret he has in the past being to court for cancelling concerts etc.
Remember the man in UK a few years back who supposedly drowned and faked his death and then his wife went to join him abroad? I believe they are still serving their sentence in jail and their own children want nothing more to do with them. I think Michaels family know about it and they keep making mistakes as they love the publicity and they are not very clever. To be a good liar you have to have a good memory. Forget the sightings- if he is ever out in public it wont be at a big event, he will dressed totally different and be in a local shop or park (so everyone on here around the world keep on the alert) but if he is alive he wouldn't risk anything till the dust has well settled. I think you all need to know he is still alive NOW and that is quite understandable but all these clues etc that many think are being given are just big cock-ups with the other Jacksons! This is just my opinion and I do not wish to offend anyone who really thinks carman,hatman etc is Michael but please just think about it........would you risk it? I know I wouldn't. When he used to be disguise to go out it was fun/a game to him but this is no game-is serious stuff! I think we all need to think a bit differently about this whole scheme.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:01 am

I overheard someone say that faking a death isn't the crime. Collecting insurance money elevates it to a crime. Has any insurance money been paid since a cause of MJ's "death" has been announced?

Do you believe that he could face lawsuits and be charged with fraud because people purchased MJ-related items under the belief that he had died?

Harleyblonde wrote:I agree that he wouldn't be seen in public-not even in disguise. I think a lot are clutching at straws here, if you want to believe something strong enough the human mind can imagine even the very unlikely. I dont think he died at all, there are too many inconsistencies but he for definate would not risk being found out. Dont forget it is a serious crime and there is insurance etc involved and sales of everything has shot up sky high so i]could be thought of as some sort of fraud. And dont foret he has in the past being to court for cancelling concerts etc.
Remember the man in UK a few years back who supposedly drowned and faked his death and then his wife went to join him abroad? I believe they are still serving their sentence in jail and their own children want nothing more to do with them. I think Michaels family know about it and they keep making mistakes as they love the publicity and they are not very clever. To be a good liar you have to have a good memory. Forget the sightings- if he is ever out in public it wont be at a big event, he will dressed totally different and be in a local shop or park (so everyone on here around the world keep on the alert) but if he is alive he wouldn't risk anything till the dust has well settled. I think you all need to know he is still alive NOW and that is quite understandable but all these clues etc that many think are being given are just big cock-ups with the other Jacksons! This is just my opinion and I do not wish to offend anyone who really thinks carman,hatman etc is Michael but please just think about it........would you risk it? I know I wouldn't. When he used to be disguise to go out it was fun/a game to him but this is no game-is serious stuff! I think we all need to think a bit differently about this whole scheme.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:24 am

Hi GirlSaturday, I do believe that, I think they would throw the book at him, dont forget he was under contract to do 50 concerts as well, I don't know how the insurance works with the death of the artist but they would have been insured and someone down the line would have lost huge amounts of money. I think lawsuits would be flying everywhere.
Also when I said about the couple that did the hoax death and the sons were disgusted and will never speak to them again imagine how many people would hate Michael? he had enemies before-this would be too much for the whole world.
We may never ever know the truth as is very unlikely he will pop up someday and shout "fooled ya all" and is very unlikely he will make a comeback as some beleive and even if we unravel the truth and get to the bottom of it all-what will the Jackson family do? they will lie like they have been since June 25th.
Dont like to dash anyones hope but we have to think realisticially here.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:07 am

GirlSaturday wrote:I overheard someone say that faking a death isn't the crime. Collecting insurance money elevates it to a crime. Has any insurance money been paid since a cause of MJ's "death" has been announced?

Do you believe that he could face lawsuits and be charged with fraud because people purchased MJ-related items under the belief that he had died?

Harleyblonde wrote:I agree that he wouldn't be seen in public-not even in disguise. I think a lot are clutching at straws here, if you want to believe something strong enough the human mind can imagine even the very unlikely. I dont think he died at all, there are too many inconsistencies but he for definate would not risk being found out. Dont forget it is a serious crime and there is insurance etc involved and sales of everything has shot up sky high so i]could be thought of as some sort of fraud. And dont foret he has in the past being to court for cancelling concerts etc.

Michael is not doing anything alligal. As long as his Dc is not signed by any doctor, he is not dead by law.Therefore no fraud, or alligal stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:21 am

I think when your family stage a memorial and funeral when you are not dead is classed as fraud. Also what about the 50 concerts he agreed to perform? Is not just organisers that lost money, what about all the workers, dancers,musicians etc? to stage such big events the payouts would have been astronomical. I would not like to be found out in such an event and I am not world famous. If this is indeed a hoax then he doesnt want anyone outside those trusted few to ever know and for very good reason.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:21 am

Oh, wow....Michael keeps leaving us clues!!! IT'S MICHAEL?! Fresse
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:29 am

Many fans cling to the hope that there will be a calculated return by MJ. One whereby all of the possibilities have been considered and addressed before he even proceeded with the hoax. When I open my mind and look at things objectively, I have to shake my head. He is a brilliant man and probably has great resources too. However he may not have considered the lawsuits. Initially I felt that he would not return because of the media backlash. The media could turn out to become the least of his worries if he returned. If lawsuits sprung up all over the place, the media could sit back and watch without doing a thing.

Lawsuits from many directions is a realistic possibility if he returned. At the core, most people are kind, and decent. However , money often causes people to turn into someone else. It is suspected that MJ is destined to earn unbelieveable amounts as a result of all of this. Sadly there are those who would seek what they believe to be their share.via a lawsuit.
IT'S MICHAEL?! Icon_sad

Harleyblonde wrote:Hi GirlSaturday, I do believe that, I think they would throw the book at him, dont forget he was under contract to do 50 concerts as well, I don't know how the insurance works with the death of the artist but they would have been insured and someone down the line would have lost huge amounts of money. I think lawsuits would be flying everywhere.
Also when I said about the couple that did the hoax death and the sons were disgusted and will never speak to them again imagine how many people would hate Michael? he had enemies before-this would be too much for the whole world.
We may never ever know the truth as is very unlikely he will pop up someday and shout "fooled ya all" and is very unlikely he will make a comeback as some beleive and even if we unravel the truth and get to the bottom of it all-what will the Jackson family do? they will lie like they have been since June 25th.
Dont like to dash anyones hope but we have to think realisticially here.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:10 am

Very well written-my thoughts exactly. If this is indeed a hoax no-one, even Michael himself would have had no idea of the massive impact his death had on the world-am not just talking huge but immense. everyone in the world went into mourning. He cant come back now.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: