Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So the Will was a fake all along...

+11
kdkennedy74
See
Sweet1
GirlSaturday
neverlandprincess
EarthAngel90
annieisnotokey
hungry
~StarLight~UK~
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
applesaucers
15 posters

Go down

So the Will was a fake all along... Empty So the Will was a fake all along...

Post by applesaucers Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:31 pm

Mmm... seems like solid proof to me in this video...

AND the kids' names are not the same as the ones on their birth certificates.

Another vid on the Will:

applesaucers
applesaucers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17

Back to top Go down

So the Will was a fake all along... Empty Re: So the Will was a fake all along...

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:51 pm

applesaucers....... applauding your work here! So the Will was a fake all along... Icon_cheers
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

So the Will was a fake all along... Empty Re: So the Will was a fake all along...

Post by applesaucers Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:58 pm

=)

But real credit goes to the makers of the videos. I just fished them out from the dark corners of YouTube. lol.
applesaucers
applesaucers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:05 pm

@applesaucers ~ this is a great find ~ fab work! So the Will was a fake all along... Icon_cool

And the hoax is on....... So the Will was a fake all along... Lol
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:10 pm

That is kinda scary

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:22 pm

Seriously, I don't how people can be 100% sure that Michael is dead if his will is so... questionable.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by applesaucers Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:29 pm

hungry wrote:Seriously, I don't how people can be 100% sure that Michael is dead if his will is so... questionable.

This is my same thought.
applesaucers
applesaucers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:34 pm

Everything is questionable....I don't know what to believe anymore. So the Will was a fake all along... Icon_scratch
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:55 pm

~StarLight~UK~ wrote:Everything is questionable....I don't know what to believe anymore. So the Will was a fake all along... Icon_scratch

My thoughts exactly.
Every where we look at, there's something questionable. Suspect
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:05 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
~StarLight~UK~ wrote:Everything is questionable....I don't know what to believe anymore. So the Will was a fake all along... Icon_scratch

My thoughts exactly.
Every where we look at, there's something questionable. So the Will was a fake all along... Suspect

Sometimes I wish I had a crystal ball........ So the Will was a fake all along... Icon_lol
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:11 pm

Whoa ... his will is fake ..... amazing you can do that nowdays ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:22 pm

O Gosh-this was an awesome find! I could live on youtube and I have not found thses! The second one makes me mad-that about that spider bite-the pics from AEG...why why why!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:33 pm

Ummm Did Michael Jackson really exist or was he just a 3D figment of my imagination all of these years? So the Will was a fake all along... Icon_question
I'm hearing the theme music to the Outer Limits and Twilight Zone right about now.

annieisnotokey wrote:

My thoughts exactly.
Every where we look at, there's something questionable. So the Will was a fake all along... Suspect
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:54 pm

applesaucers..well done,,and if the will is fake..what is that telling us all?

And The Plot Thickens!!!! So the Will was a fake all along... Icon_sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:02 pm

Pinkshots wrote:applesaucers..well done,,and if the will is fake..what is that telling us all?
And what about the Michael Joe/Joseph issue on the death certificate? Smile
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:10 pm

hungry..thats only the tip of the ice berg!!!!!! but yes you are right!!

Come on guys use your imagination on this???

Why do you think this is a fake will???

Maybe we JUST may find another clue if we all put our ideas down.

Why would someone like MJ do this???

The winner gets a GOLD STAR!!!!! lol lol lol So the Will was a fake all along... Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:22 pm

Pinkshots wrote:hungry..thats only the tip of the ice berg!!!!!! but yes you are right!!

The winner gets a GOLD STAR!!!!! lol lol lol So the Will was a fake all along... Lol

Two ideas come to mind:
* The will was faked by the estate administrators to get their greedy little fingers on MJ's money.
* The will was faked by MJ himself to be able to revert the estate procedures when he comes back.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:30 pm

Annie....a silver star So the Will was a fake all along... Icon_sunny

Come on guys!!!! You can do this!!!!

Theres more to it than just that!!!!!

I have to leave for work soon,,and when I return tommorow
I want to see heaps of answers to this very question!!!!!

Think Outside The square!!!!!!!!! So the Will was a fake all along... Icon_sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:30 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Pinkshots wrote:hungry..thats only the tip of the ice berg!!!!!! but yes you are right!!

So the Will was a fake all along... Shortbus-46967 = my state of mind when discussing the will.

Okay I won't win the goldstar because the faked will by MJ makes no sense to me.
*If MJ signed the will, how is it actually considered "fake"?
*If a person "dies" and later returns, why wouldn't the will automatically be considered null and void since a will is executed on the condition that a person died?

Help. Anyboby, anybody?

Two ideas come to mind:
* The will was faked by the estate administrators to get their greedy little fingers on MJ's money.
* The will was faked by MJ himself to be able to revert the estate procedures when he comes back.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:36 pm

Pinkshots wrote:Annie....a silver star So the Will was a fake all along... Icon_sunny

Come on guys!!!! You can do this!!!!

Theres more to it than just that!!!!!

I have to leave for work soon,,and when I return tommorow
I want to see heaps of answers to this very question!!!!!

Think Outside The square!!!!!!!!! So the Will was a fake all along... Icon_sunny

I'm happy with my silver star.

So the Will was a fake all along... StarWeight_New_Silver

I'm gonna sit this one out for a while and see what others have to say.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:23 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:Whoa ... his will is fake ..... amazing you can do that nowdays ....

Honey, I don't know if you recall this but we already addressed his will being fake back in July. I don't recall the thread. It was from MJHD and it was laid out and explained in detail. Now that someone else has caught onto it I think it's better. I agree with what Annie said. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:30 pm

Were are the video´s..........
Please give a link so I can watch wenn I´m back from school LOL
gotto go now but really wanne SEE.....thankssss So the Will was a fake all along... Icon_smile
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:29 pm

I'm starting to wonder if there is any legal document out there that can't be faked?!? I have all along wondered why if Michael updated his will every 5 years there was not one dated in 2007. I guess that is the real one that will not come out in all of this. However, if there is a newer one than this "fake" one, I hope he only leaves everything to his children because his whole family is greedy. I am to the point that I think his mother is money hungry too and I had always liked her but I just think she is getting greedier by the day.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by PepaBCN Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:59 pm

applesaucers wrote:=)

But real credit goes to the makers of the videos. I just fished them out from the dark corners of YouTube. lol.

You told it! You fished them! And when a fisher fishes some fish (it sounds messing...), is the credit going to that fish or to the fisher? So the Will was a fake all along... Drunken_smilie
PepaBCN
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:01 pm

Maybe I am missing the plot but I have always believed that a will has to be left in the hands of a lawyer, mine is and I was advised to do this and I am not rich!!!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by applesaucers Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:11 pm

Now that I look deeper into this, I'm thinking that it could be one of those personal signature stamps... but on a will? I also realized the description of the signature says "signature of 2002 will" but I do remember seeing the signature on wikipedia waaaaay before the will became public:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Michael_Jackson_signature.svg

But, if MJ renews his will every 5 years, where's the 2007 one? Doesn't one his many lawyers have it? Remember the whole back and forth news about the search for it? One day they found it, then lost it and found it again?

I continue to believe the 2002 will is fake/void solely based on the kids' and Debbie's names. And MJ's name is questionable, too.
applesaucers
applesaucers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:18 pm

applesaucers wrote:Now that I look deeper into this, I'm thinking that it could be one of those personal signature stamps... but on a will?
We know that Michael isn't stupid, so hopefully it rules out the signature stamps. Why on earth would be stamp his signature on his WILL?
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:23 pm

hungry wrote:
applesaucers wrote:Now that I look deeper into this, I'm thinking that it could be one of those personal signature stamps... but on a will?
We know that Michael isn't stupid, so hopefully it rules out the signature stamps. Why on earth would be stamp his signature on his WILL?

Personal signature stamps aren't valid for Wills. Wills must be signed with original signature. If the Will was stamped that makes it invalid. I know this from experience. I don't know how many times during my former military career I had to update my Will. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by PepaBCN Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:26 pm

Does anyone know if the MJ autograph signature is the same that the one used for legal docs? I think he should have these two ones to avoid (or at least, make it difficult) fake ones...
PepaBCN
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:30 pm

Sweet1 wrote:
hungry wrote:

Personal signature stamps aren't valid for Wills. Wills must be signed with original signature. If the Will was stamped that makes it invalid. I know this from experience. I don't know how many times during my former military career I had to update my Will. Keep the Faith!
LOL Why did I think it was? It wouldn't have made sense!
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ezzramj Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:48 pm

[img][/img]i have this pic with his signature
ezzramj
ezzramj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ezzramj Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:49 pm

how do i upload a pic???
ezzramj
ezzramj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

So the Will was a fake all along... Empty Michael Joe vs Michael Joseph

Post by jade jackson Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:00 pm

hungry wrote:
Pinkshots wrote:applesaucers..well done,,and if the will is fake..what is that telling us all?
And what about the Michael Joe/Joseph issue on the death certificate? So the Will was a fake all along... Icon_smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW_rTHWUL3s

Michael's name is Michael Joseph Jackson. I just posted this on the original Joe/Joseph thread as well. Another deposition (the one where they question him about drugs) was on CNN like 20 times in the past week, and on that one he actually spells all three names Michael Joseph Jackson. So I am absolutely positively postive that Michael Joseph Jackson is Michael's legal name. If documents from court cases etc. state otherwise, then my head starts spinning again...something is wrong with those documents.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:03 pm

jade jackson wrote:
hungry wrote:
And what about the Michael Joe/Joseph issue on the death certificate? So the Will was a fake all along... Icon_smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW_rTHWUL3s

Michael's name is Michael Joseph Jackson. I just posted this on the original Joe/Joseph thread as well. Another deposition (the one where they question him about drugs) was on CNN like 20 times in the past week, and on that one he actually spells all three names Michael Joseph Jackson. So I am absolutely positively postive that Michael Joseph Jackson is Michael's legal name. If documents from court cases etc. state otherwise, then my head starts spinning again...something is wrong with those documents.

I know exactly what you mean. I get confused because when we see the actual court papers it states Michael Joe, and there is an interview somewhere that shows Katherine saying his name is Michael Joe but then you have Michael saying Michael Joseph. I give up, we may never know the truth unless someone can get into a database and get a copy of his BC.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:07 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

Two ideas come to mind:

Idea 3. The will is fake/phony. Ie, what we are looking at on YouTube is not the real will, but something put up there by a prankster. Seems to me that no matter what Michael's state of mind, he would not sign a will that mis-stated his own children's names, nor would his lawyers have drafted such a will. Seems to me also that the estate administrators would have been sure to get the basic facts, such as children's and wive's names, straight. I don't think Branca would do up a will with wrong names for the children.

Idea 4. The will is purposefully incorrect because it is only meant to be a prop in a death hoax.

Just ideas...don't shoot me
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:11 pm

jade jackson wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:

Two ideas come to mind:

Idea 3. The will is fake/phony. Ie, what we are looking at on YouTube is not the real will, but something put up there by a prankster. Seems to me that no matter what Michael's state of mind, he would not sign a will that mis-stated his own children's names, nor would his lawyers have drafted such a will. Seems to me also that the estate administrators would have been sure to get the basic facts, such as children's and wive's names, straight. I don't think Branca would do up a will with wrong names for the children.

Idea 4. The will is purposefully incorrect because it is only meant to be a prop in a death hoax.

Agree with you.
My 2nd idea is related to your Idea 4.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by applesaucers Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:22 pm

jade jackson wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:

Two ideas come to mind:

I am leaning towards the 4th idea... like it was only used to get the public talking. What other will had become public and caused that much of a stir?
applesaucers
applesaucers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down