Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael

+23
See
wandulka
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
ilprincipe
sammymj
Black_Orchid
beverleyflossy
DreamsComeTrue
annieisnotokey
mjssoulmate
Human_nature
Sweet1
Baby
dunno_it
mattie
nlb
neverlandprincess
Banessa
Bidoska
YveLoVesMJ
EarthAngel90
Rach
The Little White Bird
27 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Empty Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael

Post by The Little White Bird Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:41 pm

After the trial in '93 MJ disappeared for over a year, then came back into the public eye looking like a completely different person. He then reverted to looking like himself only during the dangerous and history tours, in court (but not outside court), the odd tv appearance (not all of them) and in pictures of him with his kids.
I came to this conclusion using the phenomenem which are my eyes!
If you don't agree, please don't lynch me - just thought you might be interested to have a look......

1993 Dangerous Concert
Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Moz-screenshot-2Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael 5-250
Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael MJ-Dangerous-Tour-michael-jackson-7218617-509-494
1994 -

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-11-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-494059619

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-12-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-177216251

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-13-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-585957519

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael 3806868052_d58290a933

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-14-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-360033662

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-15-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-456585343

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-16-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-228783503

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-17-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-528412609

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-18-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-537378125

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-19-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-403503528

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-20-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-544854187

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-21-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-228080811

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-22-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-126146062

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-1-for-michael-jackson-through-the-years-gallery-521867978
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Empty Re: Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Hello Tina Turner! Im so glad you joind here Smile

Now this is exiting.

Okey im sorry, I could not contain myself Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Lol

Back to top Go down

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Empty Re: Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael

Post by Rach Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:45 pm

You already know my thoughts on this so I don't need to add them again! I agree 100000000000000000%!!!

Oh BTW I had to read the topic title like 5 times and it still confused me!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:46 pm

Hello Tina Turner! Im so glad you joind here Smile

Now this is exiting.

Okey im sorry, I could not contain myself Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Lol

Damn, you've just aged me considererably! lol Wink
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:53 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:
Hello Tina Turner! Im so glad you joind here Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Icon_smile

Now this is exiting.

Damn, you've just aged me considererably! lol Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Icon_wink

Im so sorry lol.
How old are you know then??

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:55 pm

Hello Tina Turner! Im so glad you joind here Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Icon_smile

Now this is exiting.

Damn, you've just aged me considererably! lol Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Icon_wink

Im so sorry lol.

I'm a 32 year old bloke! x
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:55 pm

Welcome Tina - I love your Music & Rockin your age well ....*LMAOXD*

Seriously , everyone changes but I don't think ... IDK .... uhhh...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:56 pm

I wanna know more about that tv appearance from 2004 o.o is there any video?
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidoska Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:56 pm

TLWB all i have to say is great thread an i totally agree with. I thinks it's time for everybody to take a serious look at pics from 93 till now.
It's impossible not to see the hughe differences.

And the thread title well it's amazing, to me it says everything Smile
Bidoska
Bidoska
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:57 pm

OMG!!! I am at work and I am so not supposed to be posting right now..but this thread is worth it! Amazing! I agree with you just as many times as Rach does. The difference since 93 is so noticeable even dear Stevie Wonder can see it (No offense intended).

This is going to get me fired!!! Lol But I just couldn't help to laugh so hard when I read your "I am Tina Turner" comment! You are hilarious! Smile Thanks for posting this.
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:59 pm

Now this is exiting.

Im so sorry lol.

I'm a 32 year old bloke! x

Sorry I couldent help myself.. Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Icon_sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:05 pm

Well we do have to take into consideration here that people age and given what stress Michael was living in SINCE 93 he looked rougher so probably heavier on the make-up and hair -um-pieces. I dont agree that he has looked differant SINCE 93 however-maybe the since the 2005 trial but not since 93. Remember that after the first trial he married Lisa Marie then Debbie-we did see him quite frequently. He did look differant at times after the second trial-some of your posted pics dont have the right dates on them. The first pic is from the "Bad" tour-the 2004 tv appearnce pic I would have to see something else saying that that is def from 2004 because it looks like mid nineties. I dunno why he started wearing these horrid wig things like in some of the bottom post-the 2001 pic looks not much differant than mybelovedmj signature.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:10 pm

Well we do have to take into consideration here
that people age and given what stress Michael was living in SINCE 93 he
looked rougher so probably heavier on the make-up and hair -um-pieces.
I dont agree that he has looked differant SINCE 93 however-maybe the
since the 2005 trial but not since 93. Remember that after the first
trial he married Lisa Marie then Debbie-we did see him quite
frequently. He did look differant at times after the second trial-some
of your posted pics dont have the right dates on them. The first pic is
from the "Bad" tour-the 2004 tv appearnce pic I would have to see
something else saying that that is def from 2004 because it looks like
mid nineties. I dunno why he started wearing these horrid wig things
like in some of the bottom post-the 2001 pic looks not much differant
than mybelovedmj signature.

The first pic is most definately from the dangerous tour, i was there!
The 2004 pic is definately from 2004 humanitarian awards.
People do age and look different yes, but they dont age and look different and then look the same again but only during concerts and the odd awards show.
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Banessa wrote:OMG!!! I am at work and I am so not supposed to be posting right now..but this thread is worth it! Amazing! I agree with you just as many times as Rach does. The difference since 93 is so noticeable even dear Stevie Wonder can see it (No offense intended).

This is going to get me fired!!! Lol But I just couldn't help to laugh so hard when I read your "I am Tina Turner" comment! You are hilarious! Smile Thanks for posting this.

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Lol Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Lol Don't get fired! I agree with and Rach as well, once you start actually looking you can see this. It's more than just getting older and having surgeries.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:21 pm

@littlewhitebird-sorry if I offended you in anyway. It is only that I have numerous dvds and I could tell the second pic from the top was from Dangerous but the very first one is the full get up he wore in Bad tour-he generally wore the same costumes throughout his tours and well I did not see him wear all the buckles (like from the bad era) in the dangerous dvd-again my apolagies. BTW wish I would have been able to see him live glad you got to.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:29 pm

@littlewhitebird-sorry if I offended you in
anyway. It is only that I have numerous dvds and I could tell the
second pic from the top was from Dangerous but the very first one is
the full get up he wore in Bad tour-he generally wore the same costumes
throughout his tours and well I did not see him wear all the buckles
(like from the bad era) in the dangerous dvd-again my apolagies. BTW
wish I would have been able to see him live glad you got to.

Thats ok, i'm never offended! I was at the Bad tour too and he did indeed wear that outfit there too. There was only 5 years between tours so he didn't look much different between '88 and '93, its only after '93 he consistently looked different right up until '96 when he did the history tour (went to that too) where he went back to looking the same as he did before, but only on stage. When making public appearances he looked different again. I started noticing it when he re-emerged in '95 and remember thinking to myself that it wasn't him then.
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:35 pm

So you didn think he looked the same during his marriages? I SO AM JEALOUS YOU WENT TO THE HISTORY TOUR!!!!! I have watched it online -love the closing with History song-I think he looked more drained and sad during that though-not as happy as he was in Dangerous.-like he lost some light.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:41 pm

yeah he did look the same:
Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Lisa06
If you look at that picture, you can see that its him and that he looks like like he does on the tours. You can tell which ones are him and which are not just by looking.
Most people agree that the o2 guy wasn't him, so i dont see how its a far stretch to see that a lot of the other ones weren't either.

He probably wasn't his happiest at the history tour - he'd been accused of a serious crime and the media were tearing him apart on a daily basis. I don't blame him for sending someone else out into the public. He only ever felt at home on stage anyway.
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mattie Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:47 pm

Exact my problem!
I allways tought it was me..in my head?? and becaus of lightning on the photo..or make up Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Icon_rolleyes
Thank you!!
(sorry for my Englisch writing)
mattie
mattie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:47 pm

@littlewhitebird-totally agree on that-I was just wondering your take b/c u said in his public appearances he didnt look like him-so thats y I brought up the marriages. Yeah its the saddest thing looking at the differance in his eyes in those two tours-Dangerous and Histroy I mean. Then after the divorces and the second trial he looks worse-(I mean the look in his eyes) like on the 30th Anniversay special on tv-his eyes are just emtp-I don't like to watch it-it just kills me. But anyway back on subject-yeah the guy at the o2-I keep going back and forth because he looks so un Michael-like a mannequin Michael you know.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:54 pm

This is a man who sky rocketed to the top and then plummeted right back down again basically because of greedy people who would exploit their own children to become rich. Its because of what happened in '93 that he had doubles all over the place and stopped touring, because evn during his history tour where he tried to regain his reputation it had already been broken.
If he hadn't listened to his lawyers and gone to court like he wanted to, to fight instead of paying off the chandlers, it would have been a bit better, but even then once the accusations start, thats pretty much it.

It wasn't him at the o2 and it wasn't him in most of the footage and pictures since 93. Whether or not o2 michael was the other mmichael that wasnt actually michael is anyones guess!
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:59 pm

I don't know. Maybe it is the question of curly/straight wigs. I need to find some serious differences in facial features. But, what do you, guys, think about the interview with Martin Bashir? Did MJ look himself then? To me he looks atypical but it's still him...hmmm
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:02 pm

I don't know. Maybe it is the question of
curly/straight wigs. I need to find some serious differences in facial
features. But, what do you, guys, think about the interview with Martin
Bashir? Did MJ look himself then? To me he looks atypical but it's
still him...hmmm

Wig or no wig - this is not michael jackson...lol
Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-18-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-537378125
watch any footage before 93 (including moonwalker) and then watch living with michael jackson, i'm sure you can work it out yourself!
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:06 pm

sorry ppl that was a response in the wrong thread-to many windows open!

Last edited by neverlandprincess on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:08 pm

still him...hmmm

watch any footage before 93 (including moonwalker) and then watch living with michael jackson, i'm sure you can work it out yourself!

Can anyone mabye, lightin this picture, so I can look into his eyes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:09 pm

I can see the eyes from here MBMJ, they look kind of scary Sad

I will try it for you but I'm not a great computer whizz.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:11 pm

I thought he looked unhealthy in the bashir interview-and he was uncomfortable until he got his own makeup/lighting ppl to come in-which Bashir apparently took an issue with.-jerk
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:13 pm

Rach wrote:I can see the eyes from here MBMJ, they look kind of scary Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Icon_sad

I will try it for you but I'm not a great computer whizz.

I know hon. But I cant see them clear enough. Thanks for trying hon Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:24 pm

Dunno if this is clear enough

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael 24y0qaw

Last edited by YveLoVesMJ on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Baby Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:26 pm

-

Last edited by Baby on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baby
Baby
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 45
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:30 pm

Dunno of this is clear enough

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael 24y0qaw

Told you its not MJ....its Jonny Depp as Willy Wonka!
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:32 pm

Welcome to the Family,
This is a great analogy! In all honesty, I must give full credit to Rach and her friend because they came up with this theory already. Rach didn't go over too well with some members on the forum. I am glad most are receiving your point of view (BRAVO RACH!). I too believe MJ used a lookalike over the years. Of course, no one paid attention. Also, most people can't wrap their heads around MJ fooling his fans. Because he wouldn't do that! IMO, I can't say what MJ would or wouldn't have done because I for one don't know him on a personal level. Most people don't. The general public accepts what they see without reservation. They did the same with his demise. The general public's consensus is MJ is dead period. Of course, we know better than that. Thanks again for your analogy! Keep the Faith!

The Little White Bird wrote:After the trial in '93 MJ disappeared for over a year, then came back into the public eye looking like a completely different person. He then reverted to looking like himself only during the dangerous and history tours, in court (but not outside court), the odd tv appearance (not all of them) and in pictures of him with his kids.
I came to this conclusion using the phenomenem which are my eyes!
If you don't agree, please don't lynch me - just thought you might be interested to have a look......

1993 Dangerous Concert - the real MJ
Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Moz-screenshot-2Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael 5-250
Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael MJ-Dangerous-Tour-michael-jackson-7218617-509-494
1994 - The real MJ

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-11-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-494059619

1995 - spot the difference?
Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-12-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-177216251

1996 - even stranger
Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-13-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-585957519

1997 - suddenly looking like like himself again during the HIStory tour
Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael 3806868052_d58290a933

1998 - whoah he's looking strange again
Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-14-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-360033662

2000 - who the hell is that!
Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-15-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-456585343

2001 - hmmmm
Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-16-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-228783503

2002 - if he's michael jackson, then i'm tina turner
Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-17-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-528412609

2003 - really?
Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-19-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-403503528

2004 - tv appearence - oh look he looks like mj again, funny that!
Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-20-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-544854187

2005 - send the double out the front, i'll nip out the back door and quietly slip away......
Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-21-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-228080811

2006 - mj?!
Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-22-for-the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-gallery-126146062

2009 - to be fair if no-one noticed anything since 93 then they wont notice this bloke either
Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Image-1-for-michael-jackson-through-the-years-gallery-521867978
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:32 pm

@baby-thanks Im not crazy-and @ YveLovesMJ-omg that pic of the highlighted eyes-dear god and jesus!!! That is so scary-not Mike not Mike
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:33 pm

OMFG ROFL!!!!!! I never looked at it that way before.

Ok I don't mean to sound rude here but to quote THE JACKSONOLOGIST, I will bet my left boob that isn't Michael!!!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:35 pm

Told you its not MJ....its Jonny Depp as Willy Wonka!

OMG!!! I fell down from my bed. Seriously those eyes scared me. Good thing im in the hospital already, I almost hurt myself...
THAT IS NOT MICHAEL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:36 pm

@ Sweet1

Thanks Babes Smile

Most people hated mine and Bid's theory so I am glad to see that people are more accepting of how this has been laid out. Maybe peope hate me and just don't want to accept what I say Sad

Last edited by Rach on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:36 pm

Hello Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Icon_smile

Your 1st pic from Bad Tour 1987-1989 NOT DangerousTour
(Bad Outfit)

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Badtou10

Your 2nd & 6th pics from Dangerous Tour (Man In The Mirror Outfit)

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Danger10

Your 13th pic from Heal The World Foundation Conference 1992
"NOT FROM 2004"

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael 1992-h10

In HIStory World Tour, "Man IN The Mirror" NOT in tour list! Your 6th pic frm DangerousTour NOT HIStoryTour... Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Icon_smile

Thank you for that. None of the pictures i posted are in any of your thumbnails. I'll tell you why.
|The first one is from the dangerous tour (same outfit as bad tour, i've been through this discussion already.

The 6th pic you're right about, i think i posted the wrong pic but the history one he looks pretty much the same.

The 13th pic is from the 2004 humanitarian awards, similar outfit, different glasses.

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Icon_biggrin
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:45 pm

Well....I just want to say... you are all free to believe what you want, and I respect that.

But I really don't feel comfortable about the "It was not Michael since 1993".....
I feel sad for him, because I'm sure it was him, all those years ..after 1993. You have your opinion, and I have mine.

I hate nobody, but I just don't understand .... your point of view...
Yes, I'm sensitive, I know.
But I don't feel good when I'm here now...

Just wanna share my feelings, and opinion. I respect yours, please, respect mine, and all this with peace ok, thanks !
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:52 pm

Wow......the eyes are very scary! Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Affraid Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Icon_pale

Last edited by nlb on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:52 pm

Human_nature wrote:Well....I just want to say... you are all free to believe what you want, and I respect that.

But I really don't feel comfortable about the "It was not Michael since 1993".....
I feel sad for him, because I'm sure it was him, all those years ..after 1993. You have your opinion, and I have mine.

I hate nobody, but I just don't understand .... your point of view...
Yes, I'm sensitive, I know.
But I don't feel good when I'm here now...

Just wanna share my feelings, and opinion. I respect yours, please, respect mine, and all this with peace ok, thanks !

Honey, I respect where you are coming from 100%! I don't always agree with what is written on here but I accept that others do.

I don't think we will EVER agree on this but that's fine and there's nothing wrong with that. If we all agreed the world would be a boring place!

I know you meant that with peace and love so thank you xoxo Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Herz
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:54 pm

Rach wrote:@ Sweet1

Thanks Babes Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Icon_smile

Most people hated mine and Bid's theory so I am glad to see that people are more accepting of how this has been laid out. Maybe peope hate me and just don't want to accept what I say Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Icon_sad

I dont hate you Honey. if other people do, they dont see what I see. There is something wrong with them if they do.
I love you, you know that.

If someone have a problem with you, they can take it up with me. Ill defend you.

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:54 pm

still him...hmmm

Thank you, I'll try but now, being shocked by that Johnny Depp lookalike pic you've provided i doubt if I can figure out anything Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Lol
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Baby Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:55 pm

-

Last edited by Baby on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Baby
Baby
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 45
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:15 pm

Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael 00111
It's the SAME glasses! It's from 1992 NOT 2004 Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Icon_biggrin

2004. here's the source:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/pictures/2009/06/26/the-changing-faces-of-michael-jackson-115875-21472166/

and whilst i'm at it, another gallery where you can clearly see the difference after 93:
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/MichaelJackson/popup?id=7978250&contentIndex=1&page=21&start=false
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:30 pm

The Little White Bird, To be honset, I doubt this pic is from 2004 cause he looks much to young. Do you possibly have a link to that video??Thank you!
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:35 pm

It's all Michael. Not a look-alike. Sorry! I guess we agree to disagree.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:37 pm

dunno_it wrote:The Little White Bird, To be honset, I doubt this pic is from 2004 cause he looks much to young. Do you possibly have a link to that video??Thank you!

Same, that's why I asked for a video or something beause I really really doubt it's from 2004, you can clearly see that it's from 1994.

btw, I like your avatar (made by me ;p)
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:38 pm

@Little White Bird: THE MIRROR is hardly a reliable source for a correct MJ timeline.
ABCNEWS is a bit better, but I wouldn't bet my bottom dollar on them either.

This is NOT against you, I thoroughly enjoy your posts but these 2 sources are probably not the best to quote.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:03 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:
dunno_it wrote:The Little White Bird, To be honset, I doubt this pic is from 2004 cause he looks much to young. Do you possibly have a link to that video??Thank you!

Same, that's why I asked for a video or something beause I really really doubt it's from 2004, you can clearly see that it's from 1994.

Oh, I believe we both must have mad similar avatars then Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Icon_lol . Icredible, what a coincidence! I always loved watching that part od Dirty Diana cause it has that strange impact on me (if you know what I mean Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Lol ) But I love your signature too...really, really damn hot...ok, I'll stop right here! Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Lol
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:11 pm

dunno_it wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:

Oh, I believe we both must have mad similar avatars then Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Icon_lol . Icredible, what a coincidence! I always loved watching that part od Dirty Diana cause it has that strange impact on me (if you know what I mean Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Lol ) But I love your signature too...really, really damn hot...ok, I'll stop right here! Was Michael Michael after '93 or was michael another michael that wasn't michael Lol

Lol weird, check out my album on photobucket, you can find the link in my signature. Actually there's a difference, mine goes faster lol! and yes I know what you mean Very Happy
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next