Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is Dr. Murray???

+15
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
neverlandprincess
nlb
yaya
MJFoReVeRandAlways
jade jackson
GirlSaturday
jpresley
Human_nature
kdkennedy74
Truth_or_Dare
ballongiraf
See
Harleyblonde
Anika20
19 posters

Go down

Where is Dr. Murray??? Empty Where is Dr. Murray???

Post by Anika20 Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:38 am

Why is he was responsible in an "indirect" way of MJ's dead he is not already in jail?? What's happening? and the most important thing..why Dr. Murray said that weird speech whch seems so much the same one MJ said when he was accused of child molestation? why he talked in the same way???
Anika20
Anika20
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Where is Dr. Murray??? Empty Re: Where is Dr. Murray???

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:15 am

They say that Dr Murray is directly responsible but they havn't charged/arrested him and I will be surprised if he ever is. He is in on the hoax, he is part of it and the whole world is hating him beleiving all the lies. I wouldn't like to be in his shoes now. He has supposedly administered drugs that killed the most famous guy on this planet and NOTHING IS DONE!! Ridiculous. They think we all live in cloud cukoo land!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika20 Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:16 am

you're right!! if MJ is really dead Murray will be already in jail!!!
Anika20
Anika20
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:28 am

I read that he was on suicidewatch and that he was afraid of his angry fans because he was getting deathtreads....... Murry is scared and doesn't want to come out and play anymore Where is Dr. Murray??? Kopfschuettel
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:38 am

Yes, if he was responsible he would have been arrested and the court case would be even bigger than the OJ Simpson one. Especially as he is a Doctor and they have codes of ethics etc. He will have been well paid but maybe before they did the hoax they didn't realise the impact Michaels death would have had on the world. This is even bigger than when Elvis died but this is very strange-fans even now are able to go to Graceland to pay their respects but we have nothing! It is all too bizarre. The Jacksons go on about how special the fans are-utter bollocks!!! (sorry but is most apt word-no offence!)
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:40 am

yeah, it makes no sense. He's the last one to see MJ "alive", and has admitted to giving him loads of drugs, including propofol, yet he's not a suspect?

scratch
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:07 am

He's a freemason...Maybe that has something to do with it...

http://freemasonry-watch.blogspot.com/2009/07/dr-conrad-murrary-secret-freemason.html

This is also an interesting article
http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/blog/?p=307
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by See Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:08 am

I really think if he was going to be arrested he would be by now...he was hiding for 2 days after Michael died!!! I really think if Michael did hoax his death than Murry helped him...
If Michael is murderd, than there are more suspects that they are investigating wich they can not say right now... If would japordize the investigation to give information like that out to the media if there is faul play...

So what I think is:
Murrey is beeing used as the black sheep right now, to get more time...
They are trying give a false impression of the investigation not to jepordize it... You know leading the public to the wrong direction while the LAPD or who ever can investigate the case whitout distraction...
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika20 Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:58 am

Did you notice the color of Murray's hand and arm?? they are different!! take a look! http://igossip.com/photos/thehollywoodgossip_dr_conrad_murray_49308_dr_conrad_murray_322x416.jpg

Coincidence? has he also vitiligo?
Anika20
Anika20
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:12 am

I think it is odd that pretty much since the burial last week we have heard relatively nothing about Michael's case! It is almost like they concluded the story, buried the body, and that is that. Where is the arrest for this man? If Michael is dead then he killed him and they let him leave California, announced a possible arrest, stated he was not a suspec. I don't think the investigators have a clue what they are doing. Murray has had plenty of time to run and it would not surprise me at all if he does just that.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:16 am

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:19 am

Murray was NEVER going to jail. Period. We predicted this would happen weeks and weeks ago!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika20 Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:21 am

But what is MJ is not dead?? because Murray looks weird, he seems not to be black, his hand is black but the piece of arm we can see is almost white in the pic!!
Anika20
Anika20
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 am

Who would benefit the most? Michael jackson would benefit the most if he were "dead" or to disappear. No joke!

Well if we're speaking ... financially? I have to go there because non-believers have crudely stated that MJ would be worth more "dead" than alive.

Two will benefit the most:
The organization i.e. Sony (or unknown others) who hold licenses, copyright or other legal grips on the MJ "brand".
His family. I am not accusing them but technically they stand to gain directly and can do so indirectly through their own side ventures using MJ's name.

Human_nature wrote:Because he's not the main suspect.

Who benefit the most of Michael's death (if he's dead ) so far ?

You will have the main suspect.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:14 pm

That is weird about his arm. I wonder why the hand is one color and the arm is another.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:15 pm

Is there a picture of this?
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:18 pm

Anika20 wrote:Did you notice the color of Murray's hand and arm?? they are different!! take a look! http://igossip.com/photos/thehollywoodgossip_dr_conrad_murray_49308_dr_conrad_murray_322x416.jpg

i'm thinking his hand and arm are different shades cuz maybe his arms are usually covered by sleeves, so that makes his hand more likely to tan...just a thought.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:24 pm

Yes Girl Saturday, you are so right but what we also have to think about is the massive debt Michael was in- bet he did have trouble sleeping at night (bless him) until the hoax was thought of and carried out. Would have taken years and years to clear debt if was ever possible and dont forget the age factor-how many more performing years did he have dancing like he did. You cant compare old pop stars such as Mick Jagger etc with MJs dancing on stage.
I dont mean any disrespect to him as is so easy to get into debt even with millions if you are surrounded by parasites and a greedy family. Bet everyone around him loved his money, would they have stood by him had he been penniless?
Money talks (mine does-it says bye bye he he!!)
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:29 pm

Dont think or worry much about the colour of the arm of Doc Murray, my Hubby is Kenyan and he loves photo's of himself (vain or what!!) and in a lot of them various parts of him look a different colour. Is the light, setting etc.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:43 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Who would benefit the most? Michael jackson would benefit the most if he were "dead" or to disappear. No joke!

Well if we're speaking ... financially? I have to go there because non-believers have crudely stated that MJ would be worth more "dead" than alive.

Two will benefit the most:
The organization i.e. Sony (or unknown others) who hold licenses, copyright or other legal grips on the MJ "brand".
His family. I am not accusing them but technically they stand to gain directly and can do so indirectly through their own side ventures using MJ's name.

Human_nature wrote:Because he's not the main suspect.

Who benefit the most of Michael's death (if he's dead ) so far ?

You will have the main suspect.

The first person I thought of when I read Human Nature's post is: Jermaine. It most likely is because he seems to enjoy his time in the spotlight. I don't seriously think he would have anything to do with harming Michael. BUT has the family been looked at? Isn't that something that is usually done when large amounts of money are to be gained by a death?
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:51 pm

yaya wrote:
Anika20 wrote:Did you notice the color of Murray's hand and arm?? they are different!! take a look! http://igossip.com/photos/thehollywoodgossip_dr_conrad_murray_49308_dr_conrad_murray_322x416.jpg

i'm thinking his hand and arm are different shades cuz maybe his arms are usually covered by sleeves, so that makes his hand more likely to tan...just a thought.

Yeah that makes the most sense-I do not think he has vitiligo-and I definantly do not believe that is Michael as Murray.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:14 pm

I think Murray is non existant....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:23 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I think Murray is non existant....

I think Murray is a real person, just not what he is being presented as. IMO, he is not a doctor. I think he is just the front for what is going on behind the scenes. I favor a DEA sting and Murray is needed to be the media focus so the DEA and other agecies can do their jobs.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika20 Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:28 pm

I found weird that Murray talks in the same way that Micheal and also that he is not in jail right now! all that is suspicios for me
Anika20
Anika20
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:32 pm

Could it be that Murray is a relative/a Jackson and he was just posing as a Doctor as he is in on the hoax. Just a thought. Does anyone think there is maybe a slight resembelence to Jermaine etc or is my idea silly? Feedback please? We have to think of EVERYTHING.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:38 pm

That is possible-he is got that you know not attractive quality about him. Sorry
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:51 pm

Yes, no oil paintings so to speak eh?

Where is Dr. Murray??? Lol
Where is Dr. Murray??? Alien
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:05 pm

LOL @ Mick Jagger. I'm not gonna dog him. He's doing his thing. You are right...different dance styles so a different degree of endurance and stamina is needed.

Harleyblonde wrote:Yes Girl Saturday, you are so right but what we also have to think about is the massive debt Michael was in- bet he did have trouble sleeping at night (bless him) until the hoax was thought of and carried out. Would have taken years and years to clear debt if was ever possible and dont forget the age factor-how many more performing years did he have dancing like he did. You cant compare old pop stars such as Mick Jagger etc with MJs dancing on stage.
I dont mean any disrespect to him as is so easy to get into debt even with millions if you are surrounded by parasites and a greedy family. Bet everyone around him loved his money, would they have stood by him had he been penniless?
Money talks (mine does-it says bye bye he he!!)
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:31 pm

The portion of the arm that we see is lighter than his hand. I did notice though that it is not spotty. That shade difference may be the result of the hand receiving more exposure to sun versus the arm being typically covered by the long sleeve of his shirt or suit jacket.

Speaking of the many shades of Dr. Murray, I noticed/photo Murray is darker than video/ Murray . At first I thought that it might be camera lighting. But no, there is a difference. I must put a photo of both side-by-side to make a true comparison.

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Could it be that Murray is a relative/a Jackson and he was just posing as a Doctor as he is in on the hoax. Just a thought. Does anyone think there is maybe a slight resembelence to Jermaine etc or is my idea silly? Feedback please? We have to think of EVERYTHING.

I am betting on that on 50/50 chance .... but My mind thinks he's a Actor with fake creditenals ... IDK.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika20 Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:34 am

I keep thinking Murray is Michael...maybe because his speech had no sense at all
Anika20
Anika20
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bold0 Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:54 am

Look at our photos and video. We think Murray is Michael http://www.myspace.com/truenewszone
bold0
bold0

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika20 Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:59 am

I thought the same at first...but that will be risky for Michael I guess
Anika20
Anika20
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:44 am

Planning af hoax takes a lot of time. I'm sure this has not been planned from one day to the other. Sure, Michael was in great debt and yes, he knew from Elvis that he was worth a lot more dead than alive.
I think there are several reasons to why he would have faked his death, I just haven't made up my mind to which one I think of most reasonable...

1. He has been in the spotlight for 40+ years and needed a rest. Almost everybody on this d... earth has/had an opinion about him - good or bad, but mostly the bad opinions came to light. He was never able to walk alone outside his house or do anything in private. Yes, when he was younger it was fun, but after becoming a father and being responsible for not only himself, but also his kids, I can imagine the stress adds on.

2. He was in great debt - or at least so we hear. The only way to make any money now - also knowing he was not able to perform in London (or at least not 50 shows) - was to get the h... out of here. Keeping in mind that he HOAXED his death, the money that we all think especially Jermaine is very eager to get his hands on, are not going to anybody else but THE ESTATE (and Mama) and that's his kids. With -500.000.000$ on your savingsaccount - how can one raise ones kids???

3. Giving the news a lesson to learn. Don't believe evetything you hear/see on the news. He's been bullied by the news for so many years and - like I said before - it's somewhat OK when you're you and don't have responsibilities, but after becoming a father and the urge to live a normal life - having the media breathe down you back at all times and only spread the negative stories (listen to Privacy)- well I would get out of there as well.

Come to think of it. Has any of the things that Jermaine has tried to pull off after his "death" been successful? NO. He does not know how to run a business or organize events. I dont think he is trying to make money himself, but he's making money for Michaels estate. There has to be some legal aggrement (pay up) for him to use Michaels name in connection with the (cancelled) tribute show in Vienna.

Dr. Murray is just a piece in the jigsawpuzzle - and not even a cornerpiece IMO.
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:47 am

bold0 wrote:Look at our photos and video. We think Murray is Michael http://www.myspace.com/truenewszone

Welcome, bold0... we have a thread around here somewhere discussing your myspace actually... Wink
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:49 am

Yeah where the hell is the Doc???

Back to top Go down

Post by bold0 Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:01 am

MiaPaparazzi wrote:
bold0 wrote:Look at our photos and video. We think Murray is Michael http://www.myspace.com/truenewszone

Welcome, bold0... we have a thread around here somewhere discussing your myspace actually... Wink

Hi. What do u think about our myspace and our things about Murray?
bold0
bold0

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down