Dr. Murray

Go down

Dr. Murray Empty Dr. Murray

Post by ziffes on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:21 pm

ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : Denmark

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Dr. Murray Empty Re: Dr. Murray

Post by carpenoctem on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:40 pm

Time to bring him in again, I'd say. Since everybody was wondering why there's no news on him.
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 50
Woonplaats : Germany

Back to top Go down

Dr. Murray Empty Re: Dr. Murray

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:44 pm

Too funny, we were just wondering about him in chat last night
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Dr. Murray Empty Re: Dr. Murray

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Dr. Murray Empty Re: Dr. Murray

Post by Lorrie on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:41 pm

I'm no longer interested in Dr. Murray because I think he's just a peripheral player and a distraction method to keep the focus off of the REAL issue(s). Only time will tell...
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Dr. Murray Empty Re: Dr. Murray

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:45 pm

Lorrie wrote:I'm no longer interested in Dr. Murray because I think he's just a peripheral player and a distraction method to keep the focus off of the REAL issue(s). Only time will tell...
I disagree, Murray is a key playing to keep this moving along.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Dr. Murray Empty Re: Dr. Murray

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:46 pm

So funny, just last night we were discussing how it's as if he kind of 'disappeared' and now this? Ohhh, media, you guys are too funny!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Dr. Murray Empty Re: Dr. Murray

Post by Rach on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:48 pm

missdahmer wrote:So funny, just last night we were discussing how it's as if he kind of 'disappeared' and now this? Ohhh, media, you guys are too funny!

I swear TMZ are watching us!
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

Dr. Murray Empty Re: Dr. Murray

Post by Lorrie on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:54 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:
Lorrie wrote:I'm no longer interested in Dr. Murray because I think he's just a peripheral player and a distraction method to keep the focus off of the REAL issue(s). Only time will tell...

I disagree, Murray is a key playing to keep this moving along.

Actually, that's basically what I just said, but with different words.

Murray is keeping the ball rolling because he's "a distraction method." That doesn't make him the REAL issue, however.

I want the meat of what's going on. I'm tired of TMZ et al wasting my time and patience on minor stuff.

Where's the BEEF? We're coming up on two months since Michael's "death" soon.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Dr. Murray Empty Re: Dr. Murray

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:59 pm

Rachel wrote:
missdahmer wrote:So funny, just last night we were discussing how it's as if he kind of 'disappeared' and now this? Ohhh, media, you guys are too funny!

I swear TMZ are watching us!

most definitely! a long with a bunch of other rats!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Dr. Murray Empty Re: Dr. Murray

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:09 pm

Lorrie wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:
Lorrie wrote:I'm no longer interested in Dr. Murray because I think he's just a peripheral player and a distraction method to keep the focus off of the REAL issue(s). Only time will tell...

I disagree, Murray is a key playing to keep this moving along.

Actually, that's basically what I just said, but with different words.

Murray is keeping the ball rolling because he's "a distraction method." That doesn't make him the REAL issue, however.

I want the meat of what's going on. I'm tired of TMZ et al wasting my time and patience on minor stuff.

Where's the BEEF? We're coming up on two months since Michael's "death" soon.

After I hit the send button and then re-read I felt like an as* because that basically is what you said. God..sleep deprivation has caused my mind to become very dull. Sleep
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Dr. Murray Empty Re: Dr. Murray

Post by EarthAngel90 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:02 pm

Lorrie wrote:I'm no longer interested in Dr. Murray because I think he's just a peripheral player and a distraction method to keep the focus off of the REAL issue(s). Only time will tell...

Ditto.... Smile
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Dr. Murray Empty Re: Dr. Murray

Post by Banessa on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:38 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:Too funny, we were just wondering about him in chat last night

lol we are so being watched! So expect the coat to show up soon (shout outs)lol!

I agree with you guys w/out Murray's antics we really don't have much to follow. He is a very important "piece" of the puzzle! IMO Smile
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

Dr. Murray Empty Re: Dr. Murray

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum