Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"He''ll be back! That's a guarantee!"

+25
MJFOREVER
pumpkin
MJFoReVeRandAlways
DreamsComeTrue
Sweet1
mjthelegendlives
nlb
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Pammy
MJfan777
dunno_it
justafan
emanviam
phyli
WanaBstartnSthn
darkfeather
EarthAngel90
Harleyblonde
mjssoulmate
neverlandprincess
Human_nature
yaya
marsheliamorgan
MiaPaparazzi
MJsSuperflyPYT
29 posters

Go down

"He''ll be back!  That's a guarantee!" Empty "He''ll be back! That's a guarantee!"

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:36 pm

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/09/11/michael-jackson-sends-message-to-fans-hints-hell-come-out-of-hiding-next-june/

Hey, guys!

I was browsing the 'net when I came across this. Not sure how reliable and trustworthy this site is but found it interesting considering the tribute is being pushed back for 2010, possibly June.

Would like to know your thoughts?

Not sure what to think myself...
MJsSuperflyPYT
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

"He''ll be back!  That's a guarantee!" Empty Re: "He''ll be back! That's a guarantee!"

Post by MiaPaparazzi Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:51 pm

Wow interesting. OK I googled her name but not much came up... can we all kind of see where the connection is with him and this Cassandra Gretchen-Sims?
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

"He''ll be back!  That's a guarantee!" Empty Re: "He''ll be back! That's a guarantee!"

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:53 pm

OMG,i hope this is true,what would she have to gain by lying?is there anyway to research her name and see if she was openly connected to michael in anyway?this does make sense with coming back next june,isnt that according to what he had listed in the so-called journal that was found?but,if this is the truth and the case,then how are the rest of his family going to continue to pull off the hairbrained money schemes and such?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:53 pm

i googled her too and didn't find much, except for the link to this article. not saying she doesn't exist. the article is interesting but i'm definitely taking it with a grain of salt.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:54 pm

are u thinking they were possibly lovers at one time or now?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:56 pm

IF she is real and an actual friend of michael's and what she says is true, we probably can't find any info on her cuz she's not a famous person. kinda like if you googled my name, you wouldn't find much.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:56 pm

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:56 pm

I am not sure about the article either, but it is another name to add to our list of possible connections...

*LIGHTBULB MOMENT*

Hey maybe we should make a thread about just that so we have everything compiled in one place for easy reference? IDK if this has been mentioned before, if it has sorry! Just popped into my head. I don't know about ya'll but I have so much info I need to find a way to sort it all... I love you
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:59 pm

wait a minute the article says"i love my fans" and tell them all the love they send to me,i send it right back, wouldnt he have said, i love them more?or most? i dont know just a thought
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:01 pm

AND if he is resting and recouping,why would he have someone announce it RIGHT NOW,when they press would be scouring (as per usual)until they do find him and make him go thru all this misery again?he cant be trying to get well,if he has to be looking over his shoulder being afraid of being found or found out,i dontknow this one is tough
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:06 pm

hmmmm...I have a problem with people who "are or were close to Michael" that no ones ever heard of that come out to feed on frenzies-seriosly if Michael is in hiding-and everything fro memorials to burials to tribute books are being played out..would he be sending messages-VERBAL ONES? And yeah he was so private and gentlemanly about sex I dont think he would really appreciate the comments on their love life-no matter how wonderful they are-and also like marsheliamorgan noted "I love you more" "I love you most" "From the bottom of my heart...you have to know that"...those were always his words. Love the thought but IMO it is too soon...for sending messages about next year.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:09 pm

Some friend! Telling the world that he is alive and in contact with her. BS.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:11 pm

My goodness, I smell BS!! I think people are cashing in on his death and trying to appear "special" to such as this silly woman. Why would they go to all the trouble to host a really expensive memorial, funeral, hire ambulances etc or whatever they had to do in this hoax for MJ to phone this woman and give a message that he is ok. Is she close to Jermaine and Latoya??? they are all idiots who think we dont have a brain. Hiding out in Russia, Eastern Europe etc where he will not be seen??? He is world famous and will be known in outer mongolia. In the small village in Kenya where I lived no one had heard of Elvis or Marilyn Monroe but they all knew who Michael was.
Is really sick for someone to get the hope up of his many bereaved fans, in fact she is more to be pitied and am glad I do not have a mind like that. This cannot be true at all. SICK & PATHETIC.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Well , She isn't a Real Friend if she is talking out to a Tabloid Website !!!! Seriously , I was fooled for a moment ... but reliazed that pretty quickly - NOT A REAL FRIEND.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:14 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:My goodness, I smell BS!! I think people are cashing in on his death and trying to appear "special" to such as this silly woman. Why would they go to all the trouble to host a really expensive memorial, funeral, hire ambulances etc or whatever they had to do in this hoax for MJ to phone this woman and give a message that he is ok. Is she close to Jermaine and Latoya??? they are all idiots who think we dont have a brain. Hiding out in Russia, Eastern Europe etc where he will not be seen??? He is world famous and will be known in outer mongolia. In the small village in Kenya where I lived no one had heard of Elvis or Marilyn Monroe but they all knew who Michael was.
Is really sick for someone to get the hope up of his many bereaved fans, in fact she is more to be pitied and am glad I do not have a mind like that. This cannot be true at all. SICK & PATHETIC.

wow dang girl-seen hiding in Europe one to many times huh? But I thought the same-like where could MJ hide? Especially in this day and time-not only that he ALREADY has live in Europe when he was just chillin.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by darkfeather Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:15 pm

I got the impression it is made up, not saying I don't believe he will come bac it's just the article. It is stating the drug abuse again which I don't buy 'cause it's from the media, although I know Michael admitted it. But I think he did that because it was part of his plan.
darkfeather
darkfeather
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:16 pm

darkfeather wrote:I got the impression it is made up, not saying I don't believe he will come bac it's just the article. It is stating the drug abuse again which I don't buy 'cause it's from the media, although I know Michael admitted it. But I think he did that because it was part of his plan.
What Michael admitted was years ago though.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:20 pm

EarthAngel, I too was fooled very briefly by this. Isn't funny how this article comes around the same day the announcement comes that the tribute is postponed til June 2010? Obviously, they kno we speculate about MJ possibly showin up at the tribute so of course the article states MJ plans to come back in when? June 2010. Gimme a break.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:21 pm

Yes we are too clever on this site to believe such as this- I really hope she is reading our messages. If she thinks she is believed what will she be saying next I wonder??? The mind boggles but we have to prepare ourselves for saddo's such as her as many more will be crawling out of the gutter. I think Michaels Mother is a good person-does she want to read stuff like that?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phyli Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:56 pm

Come on, I seriously doubt MJ would use someone other than 1) himself, 2) his mother, 3) another family member - most likely Janet, or 4) his lawyer to deliver a message to anyone!
phyli
phyli
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Sorry. I don't believe this...
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by justafan Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:37 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:OMG,i hope this is true,what would she have to gain by lying?

your attention (and so she succeeded)
justafan
justafan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:44 pm

It's not a reliable site at all. Derek Clontz is notorious for writing about BS, like UFO. Besides he quotes the some metaphysician as Weekly World News, the most shitty tabloid in the world. Both sites, DerekClonz and Weekly World News might be cooperating. Do not believe in that. DerekClonz also suggests MJ might be frozen like Walt Disney! "He''ll be back!  That's a guarantee!" Suspect And in his previous articles he said that a MJ hoax diary had been found, according to which MJ was soppoused to come back during Christmas 2009. It's 2010 now? wow. he feeds gullible people with what they wanna hear...

Last edited by dunno_it on Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:52 pm

your attention (and so she succeeded)
yea,good point and i figured that out as you can tell by my later posts,just got too excited too quickly,it happens
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:54 pm

blargh, again this site "He''ll be back!  That's a guarantee!" Icon_rolleyes
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:21 pm

Well IF this is true...(what i doubt) then i´d like to see a REAL sign from Michael .... not via this site Rolling Eyes
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:34 pm

I'm with you, Human_nature...

Human_nature wrote:It's very hard to believe, sorry.... "He''ll be back!  That's a guarantee!" Icon_scratch
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:42 pm

"He told me to make a statement, and
he specifically told me to make the statement to Your World Report
because ‘they are the only ones who have gotten the story right from
the beginning. They care about me and they care about the truth.’

This
right here makes no sense IMO in terms of the hoax. LAPD, the DEA, and
other agencies are investigating a death, well a homicide. Why oh why
would Michael tell anyone to take this to the press? Doesn't he think
some invesigators might see this?

Looks to me that the Your World Report is looking for a way to sell more papers and cash in on the name Michael Jackson.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:51 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:AND if he is resting and recouping,why would he have someone announce it RIGHT NOW,when they press would be scouring (as per usual)until they do find him and make him go thru all this misery again?he cant be trying to get well,if he has to be looking over his shoulder being afraid of being found or found out,i dontknow this one is tough

Because everyone thinks we're insane and only the believers will look at this with an open mind...no one will believe her or us either.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Human_nature wrote:It's very hard to believe, sorry.... "He''ll be back!  That's a guarantee!" Icon_scratch

I am in agreement on this one. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:36 pm

I don't think Michael would hide in East Europe...He will be very close to his kids...
IMO his in Las Vegas...where his children can visit him easily!

By the way, I have derek clontz as friend on my space and one I talked to him...he really believes Michael is alive...but that's no excuse to come out with this stories!

If Michael is somewhere, he definetly is in USA!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:38 pm

Thanks for the input you guys. I haven't been here long but, I knew if anybody could sort this out it was ya'll...I guess I got a little excited when I seen this "He''ll be back!  That's a guarantee!" Icon_redface .

I guess I should pay attention to my signature more often "He''ll be back!  That's a guarantee!" Icon_geek "He''ll be back!  That's a guarantee!" Lol
MJsSuperflyPYT
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:00 am

Who is this derek guy?
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:21 am

I think Michael will be in a remote part of the world, not in a busy city. dont forget you can talk to anyone anywhere in the world via the internet so he will be in touch with his children every day, also the eldest two are quite grown up now and will go their own way very soon as is part of growing up, they all rebel. Most teenagers (even celebrity children) at some point become monsters! and we are all human. If you do a massive thing like this you have to do it properly, you cannot do anything by halves with a big operation like this and sacrificies will have to have been made. When he was travelling round for a good while (Dubai etc) was he looking for somewhere for the hoax? It is probably not known all the places he went to-dark windows in cars etc and he will have had easy access staying with Royal family. Maybe just maybe it was the planning of the hoax.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:23 am

At the risk of being jumped on Derek Clontz takes the p--- out of Michael Jackson Hoax Death and others and is not for real. Take a look at some of the archives.
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:23 am

If Michael is somewhere, he definetly is in USA!

i dont necessarily agree dreams come true,it would be harder to stay hidden in the us than other places,look how london tabloids are different than us with the kids being able to fly anywhere he is,i think he would definatly GET OUT of the U.S. as he only came back to do rehearsals etc. i dont think he had ANY intention of staying in the U.S. after the concerts,look how he went to ireland,and etc. anythng to be out of US because of how the media did him.i think if he were resting and getting help it would MOST DEFINATLY not be here in U.S. too many gawkers and gossips,and money for story.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:24 am

pumpkin, can u list the links please?i am coming up with nothing, thanks
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:07 am

That website is full off crap Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:11 am

MJFOREVER wrote:That website is full off crap "He''ll be back!  That's a guarantee!" Icon_razz

no its not

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:16 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:That website is full off crap "He''ll be back!  That's a guarantee!" Icon_razz

no its not

If im correct that website posted a story that michael sleeped in the oxygenchamber, that he wanted to buy elaphantman's bones Rolling Eyes im sorry but that's all BS story's
And if that isnt that website im sorry then I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING lol! but i think it was that website
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:41 am

trust me i know that... I know thats, BS

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:48 am

Clonz is full of BS... Have you seen what he conciders news
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:54 am

LMFAO OMFG HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Back to top Go down

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:12 am

does somebody know if this was posted on that blog after or before they decided to push back the tribute for 2010, June??
DaduXLoveMJEver
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 30

http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 2000watts Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:07 pm

I don't believe anything this fool has on his website..why do we even bother going there? We all know he is a BS maker..

I'm guessing there is no such woman. He made the name up..

And yes, very convinant about the "world tour" for 2010 the same day the tribute gets cancelled..

Garbage is what this is..total rubbish.
2000watts
2000watts
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:27 pm

I don't believe it.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:18 pm

Ofcause he will be back, I could have told you that Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down