Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now is for real : Michael is alive ! world Tour June /2010 (that´s it that I call a huge coincidence)

+22
Finduilas
YveLoVesMJ
FairAngel
Minyaweth
doubleo
Jaga
yaya
MJFOREVER
MJFoReVeRandAlways
J.J_loves_MJ
Red Velvet
carelesslove46
anotherpartofme
Human_nature
hungry
mjthelegendlives
nlb
EarthAngel90
MJWifey
dunno_it
MJfan777
MissJackson
26 posters

Go down

Now is for real : Michael is alive ! world Tour June /2010 (that´s it that I call a huge coincidence) Empty Now is for real : Michael is alive ! world Tour June /2010 (that´s it that I call a huge coincidence)

Post by MissJackson Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:44 pm

September 11, 2009 at 1:48 pm

That’s the word from longtime friend and confidante Cassandra Gretchen-Sims,
a writer and producer who as late as last April was known by Hollywood and
recording-industry insiders to be working hand-in-glove with the pop star on a
secret movie script that, she says, “Michael envisioned as part fact, part
fantasy – the story of the person he is and the person he wants to be, and it
included the death hoax that is playing out in reality today.”

Gretchen-Sims, 52, also reports that contrary to the belief of many, Jackson
“is all man with completely normal and wholesome sexual desires and appetites.”
This is a bombshell revelation that, she contends, “should dispel rumors about
his psychological and emotional makeup.

“Michael Jackson is not now nor has he ever been a pedophile or abuser of
children. He is a wonderful and entirely masculine … a terrific father and a
good human being.

“I talk with him almost daily,” Gretchen-Sims, speaking from an apartment in
Paris, France, continued, adding: “He has been silent about his comeback until
now.

“He is recuperating and healing from the damage to his health caused by his
stardom.

“He told me to ‘tell everyone, tell all my fans’ that the stories of his
drug abuse and addiction ’sadly, are true. But I’m not dead. I getting stronger
and drugs are behind me. I’ll never take another drug, not even an aspirin. Tell
my fans I’m sorry for putting them through so much sadness and turmoil.

“‘Tell them I had to do it. I had no choice. If I had continued and
tried to do the London shows we had scheduled, I would have died for real. I
thank God for helping me see the light. I will see you all next June on my
world tour – the greatest tour the world has ever seen, bigger than Thriller,
bigger than the Beatles and the Rolling Stones combined.’”

Gretchen-Sims declined to say where Michael is located, but in a verbal slip
noted that “Eastern Europe is the safest place …” suggesting that he is – as
earlier reports suggested – hiding out in Romania, Hungary or possibly even
Russia, where prying eyes and reporters would be hard pressed to find him.

“I want everyone to know that I am the messenger for Michael, but I have
nothing to gain financially from this because he paid me in advance for my work
with him several years ago – that is behind us,” she told Your World Report exclusively.

“Michael and I, also, are deeply involved as friends. I would never do
anything to take advantage of what is a sacred trust between us.

“He told me to make a statement, and he specifically told me to make the
statement to Your World Report because ‘they are the only ones who
have gotten the story right from the beginning. They care about me and they
care about the truth.’

“He is monitoring the Internet and he really enjoys all the messages from
his fans. He said they ‘give me strength and fill me with love. Tell them that
all the love they send to me I send right back. I love my fans!’”

Gretchen-Sims says that even though she and Michael are talking “a lot and
regularly,” she will not betray his confidence and discuss the subject of
conversations or plans that he might have “unless and until he tells me
to.”

“That might be later today, that might be tomorrow, that might be a month
from now. I’ll say more when Michael gives me the word. For now, just
know that he is well and happy and getting stronger by the day.

“And he will be back. That’s a guarantee.”

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/

now the coincidence: the tribute for Michael was postponed to June 2010.
I hope see Peter Pan very soon again. Smile
Hugs.
MissJackson
MissJackson

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Now is for real : Michael is alive ! world Tour June /2010 (that´s it that I call a huge coincidence) Empty Re: Now is for real : Michael is alive ! world Tour June /2010 (that´s it that I call a huge coincidence)

Post by MJfan777 Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:52 pm

no date?

...fake.
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Now is for real : Michael is alive ! world Tour June /2010 (that´s it that I call a huge coincidence) Empty Re: Now is for real : Michael is alive ! world Tour June /2010 (that´s it that I call a huge coincidence)

Post by dunno_it Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:57 pm

The same again, big BS!
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJWifey Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:00 pm

not fake i knew he wasnt dead and i soo cant wait and i luv u too michael!!
saints be praised!!!!! Now is for real : Michael is alive ! world Tour June /2010 (that´s it that I call a huge coincidence) Icon_cheers Now is for real : Michael is alive ! world Tour June /2010 (that´s it that I call a huge coincidence) Icon_cheers Now is for real : Michael is alive ! world Tour June /2010 (that´s it that I call a huge coincidence) Icon_cheers Now is for real : Michael is alive ! world Tour June /2010 (that´s it that I call a huge coincidence) Icon_cheers Now is for real : Michael is alive ! world Tour June /2010 (that´s it that I call a huge coincidence) Icon_cheers
MJWifey
MJWifey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-21
Leeftijd : 27

http://www.myspace.com/mamachoclate

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:32 pm

Love You Michael - I will wait patiently for your return - Love You unconditonally until the end ...!!! I don't believe the article - I believe in you Michael .. Love Ya!

Last edited by EarthAngel90 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:38 pm

“He told me to make a statement, and he specifically told me to make the statement to Your World Report because ‘they are the only ones who have gotten the story right from the beginning. They care about me and they care about the truth.’

This right here makes no sense IMO in terms of the hoax. LAPD, the DEA, and other agencies are investigating a death, well a homicide. Why oh why would Michael tell anyone to take this to the press? Doesn't he think some invesigators might see this?

Looks to me that the Your World Report is looking for a way to sell more papers and cash in on the name Michael Jackson.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Everyone thinks we're all crazy, the LAPD, DEA...they wont believe anything...maybe this is true...Im going to look at it with an open mind, this is why we're here for anyways, right?...If it's not true, well then there is no difference. MJ where ever you are...just return when you're ready and healthy darling.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:50 pm

I really wish this were true... maybe it is, who knows for sure at this point? But I just want to say that I love Michael - dead or alive.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:55 pm

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:57 pm

Human_nature wrote:Sorry, but this is total BS Now is for real : Michael is alive ! world Tour June /2010 (that´s it that I call a huge coincidence) Icon_rolleyes
I agree, I just read it a few times and... I don't know... it SOUNDS like bs?
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:03 pm

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:17 pm

Human_nature wrote:
hungry wrote:
Human_nature wrote:Sorry, but this is total BS Now is for real : Michael is alive ! world Tour June /2010 (that´s it that I call a huge coincidence) Icon_rolleyes

yes and just look the other "articles" on this website.....you'll have a good idea
This makes me sad, I want to believe it so badly but I know that it's probably false...
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:30 am

BS - over and over again..... Evil or Very Mad
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:40 am

Human_nature wrote:
hungry wrote:

yes and just look the other "articles" on this website.....you'll have a good idea

Human nature your siggy is the best and the funniest i ever seen and what makes me laugh even more is the :

" whatever whatever, Have a nice day "

sentence lol

I love it . lol

Now is for real : Michael is alive ! world Tour June /2010 (that´s it that I call a huge coincidence) Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post by carelesslove46 Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:45 am

It might be true folks..Keep an open mind.
carelesslove46
carelesslove46

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:55 am

I agree
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:56 am

carelesslove46 wrote:It might be true folks..Keep an open mind.

Yep. I will.I started to take in count all the possibilities, good or bad.
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:19 am

I soooooooooooo want to believe it´s true... Now is for real : Michael is alive ! world Tour June /2010 (that´s it that I call a huge coincidence) Icon_cry
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:50 am

I hope that the story is true but that website only bring BS in this world so i dont believe it Rolling Eyes
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by MissJackson Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:33 am

hello guys.
So, I read this article many time before post it. I can´t say if is true or not, but I think that we must have open mind.
We know that Michel´s death is sorrounded with mistery.Michael´s family tried make Michael´s death a huge event but they transformed this in a freak show.
No one who lost a dear member of family, even with a powerful strength can go on with a normal life, like Mrs Katherine Jackson, that after 48 hs of Michaels death was shopping. I am sure that there were more people in the house to do things like that for her.
I could list all the weird behaviour of the Jackson´s family here, but it could take a long time.
So, thing like that, is all that the tablóids are wating for to put in the newspaper.
Now, that we have to watch and to swallow all that the family says and do, why not "give" a credit to a article that could be more true than the jackson´s behaviour ?
Everything is possible.
MissJackson
MissJackson

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:41 am

MissJackson wrote:hello guys.
So, I read this article many time before post it. I can´t say if is true or not, but I think that we must have open mind.
We know that Michel´s death is sorrounded with mistery.Michael´s family tried make Michael´s death a huge event but they transformed this in a freak show.
No one who lost a dear member of family, even with a powerful strength can go on with a normal life, like Mrs Katherine Jackson, that after 48 hs of Michaels death was shopping. I am sure that there were more people in the house to do things like that for her.
I could list all the weird behaviour of the Jackson´s family here, but it could take a long time.
So, thing like that, is all that the tablóids are wating for to put in the newspaper.
Now, that we have to watch and to swallow all that the family says and do, why not "give" a credit to a article that could be more true than the jackson´s behaviour ?
Everything is possible.

i agree, i think we should definitely keep an open mind and not be too quick to dismiss everything. we might end up dismissing an important clue given to us...so it's better to keep it in the back of your mind than to just totally disregard it.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaga Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:12 pm

Michael, I wish you all the very best,I'm with you 100% whatever your plans are. I love your music but Shame On Me due to lack of knowing the language I did not fully understood lirycs - messages you've been trying to forward to the people - I feel so sorry for that and I do deeply appologize to you and your children and people you love, from the bottom of my hart for it - if more people from "my part pf the warld" would fully understood what you've ben going through instead of just taking for gtanted the majsterstick of your music, I truly believe you would never be in trouble as we would stood up for you as one ..... nobody deserves what you've been going through ... I'm so so sorry .. But hopefuly you are all OK now and who knows maybe one day I would be able to say I'm sorry to you personally - ofcourse most likely by a latter as I do not believe I would be able to ever meet you personally, but that's OK - I would love to send you a Xmass wishes one day - who know - well in a dreams anything is possible :-) God bless xx
Jaga

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by doubleo Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:06 pm

I don't think MJ would bust the hoax with a statement like that either. At least not until he shut his family up. And if he doesn't shut them up soon, he might as well come out and let us know what's goiing on. cause they get more ridiculous by the day. After all that's been said and done and not said and not done, I'm totally convinced that he's alive. I'm just waiting to see how he's going to come forth.
doubleo
doubleo

Aantal berichten : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:44 pm

Since the Derek Clontz website posted when Michael's rise from the dead tour would be (June 2010), shouldn't he be afraid that people are going to accuse him of false reporting when the time comes?
He probably has a lot of faith in this story.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:32 am

hello guys.
We
know that Michel´s death is sorrounded with mistery.Michael´s family
tried make Michael´s death a huge event but they transformed this in a
freak show.
No one who lost a dear member of family, even with a
powerful strength can go on with a normal life, like Mrs Katherine
Jackson, that after 48 hs of Michaels death was shopping. I am sure
that there were more people in the house to do things like that for her.
Now,
that we have to watch and to swallow all that the family says and do,
why not "give" a credit to a article that could be more true than the
jackson´s behaviour ?
Everything is possible.
I agree that the family is making it look like just about anything in the world is possible at this point.

This article doesn't 'ring' true though mostly because of the way she has put things, it just doesn't 'sound right' to me, but I definitely believe anything's possible.

I've been busy trying to dream up what he could possibly tell the world if he were to come back.

The only thing working for me is the DEA, LAPD and everyone else confesses along with them because all the bad guys get caught and he and his family confess and the world would be understanding because they "had" to do it for the betterment of all mankind.

doubleo wrote:I don't think MJ would bust the hoax with a statement like that either. At least not until he shut his family up. And if he doesn't shut them up soon, he might as well come out and let us know what's goiing on. cause they get more ridiculous by the day. After all that's been said and done and not said and not done, I'm totally convinced that he's alive. I'm just waiting to see how he's going to come forth.

me too

the only way I can see this thing being true is if ..

if MJ chose to go this route because nobody in mainstream media would actually believe it anyway and it would offer some relief to his fans who he sees are sufferring something terrible and he knows this will end soon
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Minyaweth Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:37 am

But... if this isn't true....they can't do this to the fans?
I wish soooooo badly for this to be true...
Minyaweth
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by FairAngel Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:37 am

Minyaweth wrote:But... if this isn't true....they can't do this to the fans?
I wish soooooo badly for this to be true...
Unfortunately, yes, people can do this to the fans Now is for real : Michael is alive ! world Tour June /2010 (that´s it that I call a huge coincidence) Icon_evil
Why doesn't we find nothing about this "writter" and "producer"? It's weird...
FairAngel
FairAngel

Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:05 am

He's hiding out in Romania? I will go look for him ASAP! I wish all this would be true but unfortunately I'm pretty sure it's not...
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Finduilas Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:07 pm

I wish it's true... but I don't know what to believe in in anymore.
Finduilas
Finduilas

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:16 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:He's hiding out in Romania? I will go look for him ASAP! I wish all this would be true but unfortunately I'm pretty sure it's not...

I dont know if that was a joke or not. But please dont look for him, let him be. He deserves his peace for once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:28 pm

MissJackson wrote:September 11, 2009 at 1:48 pm

good human being.

now.

stardom.

and drugs are behind me. I’ll never take another drug, not even an aspirin. Tell

with him several years ago – that is behind us,” she told Your World Report exclusively.

care about the truth.’

to.”

I hope see Peter Pan very soon again. Now is for real : Michael is alive ! world Tour June /2010 (that´s it that I call a huge coincidence) Icon_smile
Hugs.

God bless you Michael. Be safe sweetie.
Get you`re strengh back, rest now.
Dont worry about us. You did what you had to do, to make it right for you`reself.
Come back when you are ready, take all the time you need. We are here waiting for you.

We love and support you, no matter what.
We Miss you Michael, and we love you.
You can count on us.
We will NEVER betray, or desive you.

" I`m Blowing a kiss through the wind, waiting for you to catch it"

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:11 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:He's hiding out in Romania? I will go look for him ASAP! I wish all this would be true but unfortunately I'm pretty sure it's not...

I dont know if that was a joke or not. But please dont look for him, let him be. He deserves his peace for once.

Of course I wouldn't look for him, he needs peace now, he deserves it more than anyone. Since I don't believe what Cassandra Gretchen-Sims said, that was a joke, I am really sorry if this offended anyone.
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:19 pm

I'm keeping an open mind about this. I won't write it off just yet, also i'm not easily led I have a mind of my own.
If you think about it MJ is hardly going to put this statement on TMZ or the Sun or any other media outlet. First off everyone outside of us wouldn't believe it but if this is from MJ he knows we believe in the hoax and knows we follow these sites so what better place to put this, it could very easily be a message from him to us. We're on the internet and can be found quiet easily.

Also this could be BS like all the other BS we've read, we'll just have to watch out for the signs. Wasn't this the same site that had MJ's diary? It kind of sounds like what he had in his diary so again could be BS. I'm 50/50.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:24 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:

Of course I wouldn't look for him, he needs peace now, he deserves it more than anyone. Since I don't believe what Cassandra Gretchen-Sims said, that was a joke, I am really sorry if this offended anyone.

OH No it didnt.. Not at all Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:26 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:

OH No it didnt.. Not at all Smile

phew *hugs*
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:29 am

wasnt there talk about a year ago that he was looking for a european house possibly romania?
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by MissJackson Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:03 am

Hello everyone !
You can call me a dreamer, and I am because I still have the hope to see Michael alive, well and very soon. I know that the most fans of Michael think that the articles written about Michael and his death are bullshit just to sell newspaper.
But as I said before we should keep a open mind; and last weekend I thought about the work relationship between Michael and Thome Thome. Michael was living with the devil in his own home and he was so blind that let Thome Thome take care of his life completely. When Michael found out the truth about the character of Thome Thome, he took the right decision when fired the devil without think twice, unfortunately too late, because Thome Thome still was working with Michael when the King of Pop assigned the tour with AEG.
For me Thome Thome was the responsible for Michael assigned 50 concerts, without the king knowing about the shows.
The main reason for Michael had hoax his own death was the afraid of what Thome Thome could do against him and his chidren.
For me Michael only will show up after Thome Thome go to jail.
MissJackson
MissJackson

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleMissesMJ Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:30 am

Is Tohme Tohme under some investigation that could send him to jail?
MichelleMissesMJ
MichelleMissesMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MissJackson Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:11 pm

what I know is that Thome Thome is under investigation by fraude.
When he was working with Michael, he abused of his power. He had all the control on Michael´s accounts, Thome assigned checks in the name of michael.
MissJackson
MissJackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:00 pm

AugustMoon wrote:wasnt there talk about a year ago that he was looking for a european house possibly romania?

I'm from Romania! If I see him I'll let you know Now is for real : Michael is alive ! world Tour June /2010 (that´s it that I call a huge coincidence) Icon_lol Maybe I'll run into him at the supermarket... Now is for real : Michael is alive ! world Tour June /2010 (that´s it that I call a huge coincidence) Icon_lol
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MJWifey Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:31 pm

i want to be true i swear i want tit be but i kno he is not dead michael wherever you are ill wait patiently like earthangel for u to get well and i cant wait to see u Now is for real : Michael is alive ! world Tour June /2010 (that´s it that I call a huge coincidence) Herz
MJWifey
MJWifey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:34 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
MissJackson wrote:September 11, 2009 at 1:48 pm

good human being.

now.

stardom.

care about the truth.’

to.”

I hope see Peter Pan very soon again. Now is for real : Michael is alive ! world Tour June /2010 (that´s it that I call a huge coincidence) Icon_smile
Hugs.

God bless you Michael. Be safe sweetie.
Get you`re strengh back, rest now.
Dont worry about us. You did what you had to do, to make it right for you`reself.
Come back when you are ready, take all the time you need. We are here waiting for you.

We love and support you, no matter what.
We Miss you Michael, and we love you.
You can count on us.
We will NEVER betray, or desive you.

" I`m Blowing a kiss through the wind, waiting for you to catch it"
You just summed up everything I wanted to say.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJWifey Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:51 pm

same all the words in my heart she said thank you
MJWifey
MJWifey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down