Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After June 2010...

+8
MJLive2010
ishealive
annieisnotokey
Harleyblonde
lou
mjgirl86
MJFOREVER
icy55
12 posters

Go down

After June 2010... Empty After June 2010...

Post by icy55 Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:43 pm

What if everything we have said and speculated remains a question mark? It seems like there's so much expectation to this very point of June 2010!

I am not sure if I will still keep the faith after this passes and nothing comes out of it. I would then think that it's time to accept that Michael is with the angels... He is there singing and looking upon us =)
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

After June 2010... Empty Re: After June 2010...

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:46 pm

Well then i maybe would accept that he is not coming back but that doesnt mean he is with the angels Wink but i cant say much about it i guess only TIME WILL TELL what's gonna happen and how im gonna think about it THEN.
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:06 pm

If it remains a question mark, then.... so be it. It seems that this forum gets enough new finds, and interesting conspiracies on a weekly basis to come to a conclusion by then, that he is in fact, safe, and taking it easy. I feel at ease right now, from what we have, in just four months. Wink It's obvious it was staged, and as long as our Mike is doing what he is, for his health and well being, what's to argue.. Smile
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:15 pm

June 2010... in my opinion it's still early to think about it. However, I think that one year later... if nothing comes out... I'll really have to accept that he's passed away... but now I still have hope.
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:43 pm

lou wrote:June 2010... in my opinion it's still early to think about it. However, I think that one year later... if nothing comes out... I'll really have to accept that he's passed away... but now I still have hope.

So does this mean that you and all others who wait for his return will completely rule out the fact that he wanted to live the latter half of his life in peace and after the court case felt that it was time to re-evaluate his life and live out of the public eye? Or are you ruling out the fact that he may have been in danger? Please think again and gain some faith from the fact that he may never come back but may still be in the land of the living. If you try to see it from his point of view then maybe it will give you more peace than to just wait for his return. I do know if I had been in his shoes with the court case and false accusations I would feel thoroughly disillusioned and want to disappear. Maybe he thought this year was the right time and his children would understand as they were older and will probably join him later. This is what I believe. You have to have faith that all the inconsistencies lead us to believe he is alive more than the fact that he is dead.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:45 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
lou wrote:June 2010... in my opinion it's still early to think about it. However, I think that one year later... if nothing comes out... I'll really have to accept that he's passed away... but now I still have hope.

So does this mean that you and all others who wait for his return will completely rule out the fact that he wanted to live the latter half of his life in peace and after the court case felt that it was time to re-evaluate his life and live out of the public eye? Or are you ruling out the fact that he may have been in danger? Please think again and gain some faith from the fact that he may never come back but may still be in the land of the living. If you try to see it from his point of view then maybe it will give you more peace than to just wait for his return. I do know if I had been in his shoes with the court case and false accusations I would feel thoroughly disillusioned and want to disappear. Maybe he thought this year was the right time and his children would understand as they were older and will probably join him later. This is what I believe. You have to have faith that all the inconsistencies lead us to believe he is alive more than the fact that he is dead.

I agree with you 100%!

Not coming back doesn't necessarily mean he's dead.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:52 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:

I agree with you 100%!

Not coming back doesn't necessarily mean he's dead.

Agreed!! afro
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:55 pm

Well personally I don't want to be like the Elvis conspiracy theorists. I think if MJ isn't back by June 2010 then it's over for me. I don't believe he's dead but I will let him be.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLive2010 Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:06 pm

I think if Michael is still Alive then he will return this or next year . And I will never believe to 100 % that if nothing happen that he is dead. Because as long Murray is not in Jail I will never believe that the KING is gone NEVER EVER .
MJLive2010
MJLive2010
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:02 am

If it is June 2010 and nothing happens, I still think he is alive. After seeing the film I am a HUGE believer!! All those clues.
And I know if it is June 2010, other strange things have happened. Like this film with the clues.
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:13 am

Till next year so much wired things will happen, you cant believe it yet.
But if he doesnt come back till next yeit means surely not that he is definitively dead.
And if its 100% sure till next year in june, that he is really dead, then I have no fear from
death anymore! He will wait for me and for all of us above on heavens door if our time has come to go! That is great! cheers We will see him, dead or alive. Wink
Sounds wired, I know, but I believe in god and that smth happens after live on earth.....

Last edited by Makea on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:14 am

I think the next few months will tell alot, this is just the begining imo. After seeing TII I think we're in for alot more lessons!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:18 am

As I said a lot of times, this isn't quicksilver and we are not in control. He is and it's on his time. There is no quick fix to this because this wasn't done on a whim, it was planned for a long time. I will always believe he is alive until all inconsistencies are logically and irrefutably answered. Personally, I don't see that happening. We have no control over this. Michael has the control, it's his life and those of his children. He knows what he is doing.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:48 am

icy55 wrote:What if everything we have said and speculated remains a question mark? It seems like there's so much expectation to this very point of June 2010!

I am not sure if I will still keep the faith after this passes and nothing comes out of it. I would then think that it's time to accept that Michael is with the angels... He is there singing and looking upon us =)

We have to stick together and FOLLOW OUR HEARTS - Keep the faith until AT LEAST JUNE 25 2010 - I will not give up until then
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down