Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latoya's 20/20 Interview ... Legit or Run for the Money?

+10
MJFoReVeRandAlways
nlb
DreamsComeTrue
neverlandprincess
Sweet1
CantStopLovingU
NikkiKat22
mjssoulmate
WanaBstartnSthn
EarthAngel90
14 posters

Go down

Latoya's 20/20 Interview ... Legit or Run for the Money? Empty Latoya's 20/20 Interview ... Legit or Run for the Money?

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:12 pm

I am watching the interview now - no offensive to the family - this automatically seems fake to me -I am talking with my heart & mind & being honest - She is talking constantly about The Jewels & Money .... & so much more I can't type it down ... what do you think about the interview : Legit or a Run for the Money ? Latoya's 20/20 Interview ... Legit or Run for the Money? Suspect Latoya's 20/20 Interview ... Legit or Run for the Money? Suspect
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Latoya's 20/20 Interview ... Legit or Run for the Money? Empty Re: Latoya's 20/20 Interview ... Legit or Run for the Money?

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:18 pm

Yes I'm watching it too. It sounds like she is makin stuff up as she goes along
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Latoya's 20/20 Interview ... Legit or Run for the Money? Empty Re: Latoya's 20/20 Interview ... Legit or Run for the Money?

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:22 pm

And Barbara Walters is a bitch!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:35 pm

She milking it - she just promoted her album ......!!! this is not legit ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:38 pm

I only caught the last 5 minutes. LaToya seemed genuine. Question: Why two black gloves? Did Michael ever wear two gloves?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:39 pm

luvmjalways wrote:And Barbara Walters is a bitch!

I agree with you there. She sounded as if she wanted Latoya to admit a bunch of BS on Mike. I 'm kinda glad that Latoya was a bitch back. I don't like Barbara Walters.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:54 pm

Does Latoya really think after all these years that anyone wants to buy her album?

She wouldnt even be on 20/20 if it were not for Michael. Ugh
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:00 pm

charmed6 wrote:

I agree with you there. She sounded as if she wanted Latoya to admit a bunch of BS on Mike. I 'm kinda glad that Latoya was a bitch back. I don't like Barbara Walters.

Barbara Walters is a stellar journalist and a veteran in her field. She's about to receive the Liftetime Achievement Award in journalism. That speaks volumes in itself. She was not trying to get LaToya to admit anything. She was asking LaToya about the accusations she had made against her brother and if she still felt that way. LaToya didn't accept accountibility and said her ex gave her a piece of paper and told her she'd be say those things or he would hurt MJ. LaToya has been blabbing her mouth for years. IMO LaToya was putting on show and I didn't find her to be legit or credible. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:12 pm

Sweet1 wrote:
charmed6 wrote:

Barbara Walters is a stellar journalist and a veteran in her field. She's about to receive the Liftetime Achievement Award in journalism. That speaks volumes in itself. She was not trying to get LaToya to admit anything. She was asking LaToya about the accusations she had made against her brother and if she still felt that way. LaToya didn't accept accountibility and said her ex gave her a piece of paper and told her she'd be say those things or he would hurt MJ. LaToya has been blabbing her mouth for years. IMO LaToya was putting on show and I didn't find her to be legit or credible. Keep the Faith!

That's your opinion, and that's fine. I just don't like anyone who calls Michael a drug addict. That includes any member of his family. He is not a drug addict.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:15 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:I only caught the last 5 minutes. LaToya seemed genuine. Question: Why two black gloves? Did Michael ever wear two gloves?

Sometimes-he was wearing two black gloves when he got the "Legend" award in 1993 Grammys-when he was wearin white jacket and got the award from Janet.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:15 pm

Please post a video if will be posted on Youtube!

Believing this is a hoax, I have no problem that LaToya is promoting her new album and making an interview...for me, this means she's doing what Michael asked her and if she's still on television, why not doing some publicity for herself?

If this is a hoax, she is probably helping Michael a lot! Why not Janet? Is she affraid to not be compared with LaToya, and loose popularity? Why is she so quit? She didn't agree to help her brother?

We are talking ugly about LaToya, but she gave us more clues than Janet did so far!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:17 pm

of course-Janet is like Michaels twin he should have had-lol...I dunno Janet always been more private and quiet.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:20 pm

By the way, I hate Martin Bashir, Barbara Walters, Diane Diamond, Tom Sneddon, Tommy Mottola, Jordy Chandler, Arvizo Family, Thome Thome, british tabloids! I still wonder about Joe, LaToya and Jemaine Jackson (wait to see if this is really a hoax!!)
For me those people can burn in hell all together!
Somebody is waiting for you down here...me the Latoya's 20/20 Interview ... Legit or Run for the Money? Icon_twisted
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:28 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:Please post a video if will be posted on Youtube!

Believing this is a hoax, I have no problem that LaToya is promoting her new album and making an interview...for me, this means she's doing what Michael asked her and if she's still on television, why not doing some publicity for herself?

If this is a hoax, she is probably helping Michael a lot! Why not Janet? Is she affraid to not be compared with LaToya, and loose popularity? Why is she so quit? She didn't agree to help her brother?

We are talking ugly about LaToya, but she gave us more clues than Janet did so far!

IMO, I don't think Janet has it in her to lie to anyone, that's why she is keeping quiet. She is so much Like Michael, She can't lie. I also think Latoya want to make ammends with her brother for everything she and her ex said about him. I think she offered to do the talking and interviews. again just my opinion.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:30 pm

I believe Janet is on it as well, actually all of Michael's siblings and of course his parents. I wouldn't and don't expect Janet to do anymore than she usually does when it comes to the media and giving interviews and such. She hardly ever has and it would be out of character for her to begin to do it now. The siblings that have always found a way to be in the spotlight are doing what they always have, i.e. LaToya, Jermaine, and even Joe. They are doing what the public and media would expect them to and helping Michael drop clues in the process.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:35 am

Did anyone notice the picture of Dr Murray with grey hair?
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:29 am

Murray with grey hair?????
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:55 am

Yeah, it looked like that Latoya's 20/20 Interview ... Legit or Run for the Money? Confused I saw the youtube clips that Human_natur have posted in another thread. And at one point Latoya speaks about his death and that she thinks someone killed him. They then show a picture of Murray with what appears to be grey hair. I´ll see if I can find it.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:59 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBDDTnFUPPw

Look at 3:31.

Noone else has mentioned it, not in other threads about Latoya either, so i thought maybe it´s important becuase we haven´t seen so many pictures of him.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:06 am

*lol*
everytime I see Murray...he looks totally different...
I'm very confused about this...

Don't feel like watching all vids of LaToya....
it's not really legit for me...just some secs were enough
for me to decide that...-no offense-
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:11 am

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBDDTnFUPPw

Look at 3:31.

Noone else has mentioned it, not in other threads about Latoya either, so i thought maybe it´s important becuase we haven´t seen so many pictures of him.
I noticed that too.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:13 am

I find it weird that this picture is of him being older. Well I suppose it´s not from after MJ´s death. And the video we´ve seen on youtube and all other pictures he has black/brown hair. I guess it could be as simple as he started to dye his hair, but still it´s maybe worth having in mind.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:02 pm

I Latoya will be on the view this week too. We will see what happens when whoopi gets a hold of her. Latoya's 20/20 Interview ... Legit or Run for the Money? Lol

Also has anyone noticed we have not heard from Sister Rebbie and Brother Jackie? Those two have been quiet. Everyone else has been running their lips one way or the other. LOL
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum