Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate

4 posters

Go down

Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate Empty Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate

Post by zembla Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:05 pm

Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate

Posted Nov 6th 2009 4:10PM by TMZ Staff

Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate 0717_joe_jackson_ex_2Joe Jackson claims there was "no justification" for him to be excluded from getting money from Michael Jackson's estate ... and now he's asking a judge to grant him a monthly allowance.

Joe just filed papers in L.A. County Superior Court, claiming he's "entitled to his own independent family allowance."

In the docs, Leonard Rowe -- a guy who claims to have been MJ's manager -- says Michael used to give his mother Katherine up to $60,000 a month to live on, and that Michael instructed her to give half of it to Joe.

Joe claims Michael's estate has "earned more than $100 million dollars in the first seven (7) weeks following Michael Jackson's death" and is "well able to afford a family allowance for Joe Jackson."

Joe says he has $15,425 in total monthly expenses, including the following:

Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate 1106_jackson_family_200-- $2,500 eating out
-- $2,000 for air travel
-- $3,000 for hotel bills
-- $1,000 for groceries
-- $1,200 for rent
-- $50 in charitable contributions

UPDATE -- Howard Weitzman, one of the attorneys the Special Administrators for Michael Jackson's Estate, tells TMZ: "The Special Administrators have been made aware that Joe Jackson filed papers asking to be paid a family allowance from the Estate. It was quite surprising to learn of the request. Mr. Jackson's Petition will be considered as are all requests for money from Michael's Estate."
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate Empty Re: Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate

Post by Styloprincess Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:56 pm

don't we have a thread for that already Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate Icon_scratch ? well, anyway I'm not surprised...Joe is just a jerk Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate Icon_evil
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate Empty Re: Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate

Post by zembla Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:12 pm

Styloprincess wrote:don't we have a thread for that already Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate Icon_scratch ? well, anyway I'm not surprised...Joe is just a jerk Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate Icon_evil

If so then mods can just delete this post. Smile My bad, I didn't check before posting this time. Just thought it was too funny. Just compare the amount for eating out to the amount for charitable donations. Hahaha!
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:14 pm

zembla wrote:
Styloprincess wrote:don't we have a thread for that already Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate Icon_scratch ? well, anyway I'm not surprised...Joe is just a jerk Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate Icon_evil

If so then mods can just delete this post. Smile My bad, I didn't check before posting this time. Just thought it was too funny. Just compare the amount for eating out to the amount for charitable donations. Hahaha!

oh yeah, didn't see that at first Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate Icon_lol that is soo funny Joe Jackson Wants Money from MJ's Estate Icon_lol
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by keepthefaithtoday Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:35 pm

Hi There,

I saw this article in our newspaper today. Seems very odd.

Sorry, but I cannot stay on long, and will be leaving for a day or too. I'm taking my laptop with me, but may not have Internet access.

I was a member of MJDH, but that forum is not working today.

Thank you,
keep the faith
keepthefaithtoday
keepthefaithtoday

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:36 pm

Joe,if michael did indeed die then you suck! what do you think the chances are of joe being 'in on it', do you think he may also be trying to get money out of the estate for michael? would mj really trust joe this much? or is it just joe being,well joe...i cant put it how i want to put it
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down