Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could these be more clues from TMZ?

+2
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Banessa
6 posters

Go down

Could these be more clues from TMZ? Empty Could these be more clues from TMZ?

Post by Banessa Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:47 pm

Okay, so I watch this video and I will point out the parts which I believe are relevant. The video is about 20 min.

Harvey(TMZ) has decided to have a section where he an another staff answer questions live regarding the "Michael Jackson case". At least that was the original intention today they talked about how Debbie Row was back in Klein's office and about Paula Abdul's possible exit from American Idol. ( I am trying to figure out what the possible connection can be for talking about these two in the same segment. Or maybe there isn't a connection and I am looking too much into it! lol) Anyhow here it goes more possible clues Smile

First let me point out that Harvey and Charles' behavior is weird when they talk about Michael???
@ Minute 4 is when they start the discussion on Debbie Row and Dr. Klein Pay close attention to Harvey's facial expression @ around 4:12/14 where he states "This is too weird"

They start again @ minute 6 to 6:45 Between 6:30 and 6:43 they are both talking hinting on how they think Debbie went to Dr. Klein's office because she knew how the camera's would be there and how it seems as if she is wanting or is putting on a show for someone
Also during that time notice how Charles sarcastically states "This is not Staged" then he looks to his left, Someone probably says something to him and you can tell he tries to keep his composure and not laugh! (Just an observation)
@ around min. 14:5/19 Harvey talks on how he thinks that the reason for Klein to want to go to court next month regarding the children, is because he thinks Klein has a trick up his sleeve (I am making a connection w/Barnum here and trick does fit the Barnum theory) Why mention trick as opposed to another word?
Then towards the end of the video @ 17:45 Harvey states to have some important information that he is being told
regarding on why Michael's children would be staying in Southern California but he can't say anything just yet because he is still trying to confirm! Since when does TMZ confirm their stories? Why throw something out there knowing someone from another site can steal the exclusive? TMZ is just getting weirder for me! lol
So there you have it some possible clues I caught that feeds the Barnum and the movie theory! Let me know what your thoughts are Smile

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=2f35b215-c3ed-4d86-8d5d-6c18ad1
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Could these be more clues from TMZ? Empty Re: Could these be more clues from TMZ?

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:50 pm

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!!
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Could these be more clues from TMZ? Empty Re: Could these be more clues from TMZ?

Post by Banessa Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:57 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!!

Great minds do think alike! Very Happy I found the whole video/segment to be weird!
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:00 pm

Hi Banessa
I will have a look and get back to you!
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:03 pm

Can't find it. Is that link ok?
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doonbuggy Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:05 pm

I can't see it... i mean the video doesnt play.
doonbuggy
doonbuggy

Aantal berichten : 16

http://www.doonidesigns.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:19 pm

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=2f35b215-c3ed-4d86-8d5d-6c18ad17b84f

http://www.tmz.com

On the last try scrolling down to about the 9th or 10th block and click where you see a small screen that says Live on it. It should take you to the video. (There is an announcement before the video starts)
let me know if it works
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:39 pm

Certainly seems like they know something is going on at that first bit.
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:09 am

if the theory of TMZ being the brick man is correct maybe all the real clues are coming from TMZ and all the other tabloids are just usual tabloid garbage. like TMZ haven't reported on the bloody shirt or the 'death bed photos'. i don't think anyway. it would make sense why at the beginning TMZ had all the info first and then as things came in they didn't. if they are 'the brick man' then that's where our real clues are going to come from. just my opinion.
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by wishful09 Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:25 am

endlessfire wrote:if the theory of TMZ being the brick man is correct maybe all the real clues are coming from TMZ and all the other tabloids are just usual tabloid garbage. like TMZ haven't reported on the bloody shirt or the 'death bed photos'. i don't think anyway. it would make sense why at the beginning TMZ had all the info first and then as things came in they didn't. if they are 'the brick man' then that's where our real clues are going to come from. just my opinion.

Definitely. All the other news stations seem to have just been feeding off TMZ for their info in this particular case. Not before this, have I seen so many supposedly credible news outlets reference a gossip/celebrity info site.
wishful09
wishful09
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down