Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JCC said "Look to Germany"

+28
Stephanie
MJhunny
AugustMoon
mjssoulmate
See
GirlSaturday
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
whateverhappens
Jaga
Karrwinkel
Stranger In Chi-town
darkfeather
lilith
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Pammy
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MiaPaparazzi
Ivonne
miranda
ilprincipe
illusionist
emanviam
VRY=PYT
Black_Orchid
EarthAngel90
CaptainJaneway
DreamsComeTrue
Anika20
32 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

JCC said "Look to Germany" Empty JCC said "Look to Germany"

Post by Anika20 Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:14 am

JCC said "Look to Germany" and "the sweeter river on Germany" Ok...so I reached three conclusions:

1) Michael Jackson is right now living in Germany, that would be possible because if he faked his death for whatever reason he may be in Europe and not in the USA, BUT...I don't think JCC will give us the answer of "where is Michael Jackson?" that will be to easy for us JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_rabbit , and he always speaks in riddles. So...

2) the key clue has to be in a concert/show/interview that Michael Jackson was in Germany maybe years ago (?) In one of them there must be something JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_cheers

OR...

3) The clue is right now...maybe one of Mike's brother and/or sisters gave an interview about his brother's "dead" on Germany and there is a clue on it!!!

What do you think??

I know that check out evrything about Michael Jackson in Germany is too much but maybe we can share the job JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_sunny
Anika20
Anika20
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

JCC said "Look to Germany" Empty Re: JCC said "Look to Germany"

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:22 am

The clue was ¨Germany is the key¨!

I strongly desagree that Michael is in Germany, Europe or whatever! (sorry, just my opinion) He is very close to L.A. because he can't stay that long without his children! IMO he lives in Las Vegas right now...but unfortunately I have no proof!

But I agree we should look more at Jermaine's interviews in Germany, maybe we find some clues...who knows! JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_rolleyes
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:31 am

Germany is the key makes me think of Jermaine. Maybe Jermaine is the key to all that is happening? Makes you wonder doesn't it? Look how invovled he is compared to the other siblings. They have said stuff here an there but Jermaine is the only one who is trying to be like Michael and line his pockets with money from MJ's name.

yes you can argue that latoya and joe want the money too but who's sticking out the most? We didn't see latoya at the vmas or trying to put together a tribute in vienna?

Also this week don't forget to set your tivos and vcrs becasue Latoya will be on the view this week. I hope Whoopi kicks her ass. lol
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:40 am

I am maybe thinking Germany ... but I am think of Jermaine & the tribute though ... he could be in L.A. for all we know ... They said he did like Las Vegas alot .... I don't know from here .... I am lost on locations !

Don't Get me started on Latoya & Jermaine & Michael's Father , Joe ... I will not comment ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Black_Orchid Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:42 am

Someone from Germany who might help us with this clue? (the sweeter river on Germany) I googled it but is hard for me because I have problems with the language. JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_sad
Black_Orchid
Black_Orchid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 42
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Black_Orchid Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:45 am

I don't think he is in the US either. If I remember well, Blanket told someone after the memorial that his Daddy is on vacation (I've read it in a taboid). IMO, he might me in Europe.
Black_Orchid
Black_Orchid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VRY=PYT Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:08 am

I thought he was in Germany as well….especially after looking at Kenny Ortega (sounds like a taco kit =)) twitter page when it say’s: “Focused entirely on the film TOY of you all! Do it with L.O.V.E”.

Which could mean so many things but if he is indeed “Focused on the film “TOY”: TOY= a movie that was filmed in Germany called Haus der Wünsche (but in English) I’m not German but I seen it on Imdb.com.

He could be throwing us off with TOY = “Thinking of You” which to me only kids/teens (no offense) use that in short text or emails…Kenny is a grown ass man LOL, is all i'm saying. "Thinking Of You" would just seem tacky coming from someone of his age (and thinking of what? he's "TOY" all the time)…then again it is twitter everything needs to be “shortened” JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_smile !

Just my thought!

Love the Forum by the way!
VRY=PYT
VRY=PYT

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:09 am

Black_Orchid wrote:I don't think he is in the US either. If I remember well, Blanket told someone after the memorial that his Daddy is on vacation (I've read it in a taboid). IMO, he might me in Europe.

Or in Las Vegas...where the kids went with granma' Katherine several times... JCC said "Look to Germany" Suspect
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika20 Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:49 am

For me he is in Europe, I know he liked to come here..so why not? it will be a good place to be hidding at leats until everything get calm. I was also thinking about "TOY" I truly think there is something on there a clue, but it's difficult to discover the meaning Sad it also makes me think about the comment that Ghotram Chopra posted on his Twitter last 10th july...hmmm...I think we have to focus on Germany and/or Jermaine, there's something we are missing and I am sure we had have talk about thats clue/point before but we didn't focused or we didn't get to discover the meaning of this at all!!
Anika20
Anika20
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VRY=PYT Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:09 am

Anika20 wrote:For me he is in Europe, I know he liked to come here..so why not? it will be a good place to be hidding at leats until everything get calm. I was also thinking about "TOY" I truly think there is something on there a clue, but it's difficult to discover the meaning Sad it also makes me think about the comment that Ghotram Chopra posted on his Twitter last 10th july...hmmm...I think we have to focus on Germany and/or Jermaine, there's something we are missing and I am sure we had have talk about thats clue/point before but we didn't focused or we didn't get to discover the meaning of this at all!!

I know because Kenny can't stress that "TOY" enough on his twitter page! Maybe he's just thinking of alot of people JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_smile ... who know's.
VRY=PYT
VRY=PYT

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:14 am

I would say that he is in Europe. But, if JCC is real, like someone else stated...do you really think that he/she will just say it? Michael is dropping clues....we have to see what those clues really mean to move forward the next step...(d'uh).

TOY and L.O.V.E. are just what we know....we have to stop looking into it...IMO
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:15 am

MOreover, we stated one day that someone asked that if he needed to disappear, he would go to a desert island...maybe bora-bora?
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika20 Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:18 am

Kenny said too: "HAPPY LABOR DAY especially to all the Men and Women of our Armed Forces. Wherever you are, TOY! Peace and Love for all Mankind"

Ok maybe it's because I am not a native english but it makes sense to say: "wherever you are, thinking of you" because he said TOY means thinking of you on his twitter :S
Anika20
Anika20
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:19 am

"Garmany is the key" = RTL
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:21 am

I think he's in Vegas...or near Vegas...
I don't know if the clues where referring to Jermaine or really
Germany...

didn't JCC mention "Germania"
that's something different.
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika20 Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:22 am

"You were all so elegant, attentive and poised. You added a touch of class and grace to a beautiful celebration" Kenny Ortega via twitter, 4th September

Is he talking about MJ's burial?? and who is the elegant one?
Anika20
Anika20
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:22 am

@illusionist:
germany's biggest River = Rhine
also called "River of Fate"
and RTL is located in Cologne
and there is also the Rhine....

I thought our sweetest river would be Moselle...
there's a special wine growing area......
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:26 am

ilprincipe wrote:I think he's in Vegas...or near Vegas...
I don't know if the clues where referring to Jermaine or really
Germany...

didn't JCC mention "Germania"
that's something different.

He did say something about Germania I believe. Maybe Jermaine? Notice he
talks to a lot of German tv and newspapers?
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Black_Orchid Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:58 am

Rearranging the letters of 'Germany' gives:
1. My anger
2. Meg Ryan
3. Gray Man
Black_Orchid
Black_Orchid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miranda Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:55 am

Hello, Im new here (I hope my english isnt to bad. I don´t wanne drive you crazy JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_eek)

Germania and Germany are the same. The first is the old name of the land themself, the other it is name use by englishspoken people. The germans name themself "Deutschland" (but i think you know that already) JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_wink

The river Elbe is also named a Sweet (in the meaning of cute oder beautifull) river.
In Hamburg-Niendorf near the Elbe Michael has spend some holidays in 2006 last. Much days unknown by the public (till a radiochanel brings people up to find him by "first picture, first prize" JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_mad . He lived the with the familiy of a Sony Excu. (sorry I´v forgotten the name).

Also there is a monumental called "The Germania" an the Rhine/City of Rüdesheim JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_surprised and Berlin should newbuild and renamed in "Germania" (mayby he is in Berlin?)But there are also some citys in USA with this name.

Last edited by miranda on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
miranda

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:06 am

miranda wrote:Hello, Im new here (I hope my english isnt to bad. I don´t wanne drive you crazy JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_eek)

Germania and Germany are the same. The first is the old name of the land themself, the other it is name use by englishspoken people. The germans name themself "Deutschland" (but i think you know that already) JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_wink

The river Elbe is also named a Sweet (in the meaning of cute oder beautifull) river.
In Hamburg-Niendorf near the Elbe Michael has spend some holidays in 2007 last. Much days unknown by the public (till a radiochanel brings people up to find him by "first picture, first prize" JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_mad . He lived the with the familiy of a Sony Excu. (sorry I´v forgotten the name).

I know what you are talking about.

BTW Welcome to the forum. You`re english is fine Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:27 am

We have no river, which is so called.

When I think of the words "sweetest" and "river" think I would say the Danube.

We have a cake, called Donauwelle. Otherwise I find no connection between the river and sweet.

The Danube flows through Vienna.
Good idea with Cologne. Cologne is not so far away from me. 100 km
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:46 am

CaptainJaneway wrote:

Also this week don't forget to set your tivos and vcrs becasue Latoya will be on the view this week. I hope Whoopi kicks her ass. lol

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:49 am

miranda wrote:Hello, Im new here (I hope my english isnt to bad. I don´t wanne drive you crazy JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_eek)

In Hamburg-Niendorf near the Elbe Michael has spend some holidays in 2006 last. Much days unknown by the public (till a radiochanel brings people up to find him by "first picture, first prize" JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_mad . He lived the with the familiy of a Sony Excu. (sorry I´v forgotten the name).

Also there is a monumental called "The Germania" an the Rhine/City of Rüdesheim JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_surprised and Berlin should newbuild and renamed in "Germania" (mayby he is in Berlin?)But there are also some citys in USA with this name.

That´s good info. Thanks and welcome.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:05 am

Ivonne wrote:
Good idea with Cologne. Cologne is not so far away from me. 100 km

I live in Cologne...Maybe i should start my researching outside of my house afro
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:42 am

I just posted this in the official "JCC" thread.

http://www.cometogermany.com/ENU/about_germany/magic_cities

check it out! JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_biggrin

(Pammy....LOL)
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by lilith Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:22 pm

I'm new to this forum, but I've been sticking around on MJHD since quite a while
(although I didn't post for several weeks because my internet connection was down due to a wildfire) and I remember those clues by JJC; I dont know what to make of them, but as there are people who believe they are for real...
One of those clues was "the sweetest river of Germania". As he talks about a river, "Germania" hints to a geographical place.
But I don't think Germany and Germania are the same.
In the 1930ies, Hitler in his megalomania planned to turn Berlin into his "World Capital" - and the name of this should have been "Germania".
If you follow this path, you have to look for rivers in Berlin - which would be "Havel" and "Spree".
Spree is an english word (meaning a frolic) - but as english is only my second language, I don't know whether or not there might be a meaning that would hint towards "sweet"...
lilith
lilith

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by darkfeather Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:41 pm

lilith wrote:I'm new to this forum, but I've been sticking around on MJHD since quite a while
(although I didn't post for several weeks because my internet connection was down due to a wildfire) and I remember those clues by JJC; I dont know what to make of them, but as there are people who believe they are for real...
One of those clues was "the sweetest river of Germania". As he talks about a river, "Germania" hints to a geographical place.
But I don't think Germany and Germania are the same.
In the 1930ies, Hitler in his megalomania planned to turn Berlin into his "World Capital" - and the name of this should have been "Germania".
If you follow this path, you have to look for rivers in Berlin - which would be "Havel" and "Spree".
Spree is an english word (meaning a frolic) - but as english is only my second language, I don't know whether or not there might be a meaning that would hint towards "sweet"...
A few years ago it was said he would want to start a new life in Berlin, because he liked it so much and even build a new neverland (it's in some other topic I posted, MJ living in Berlin?)

Now what I'm thinking: don't know why we get clues like that, is he waiting for us to find out where is living now? Think not, but don't know to do further with these Germania clues.
darkfeather
darkfeather
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:16 pm

Germany huh? I read this before, about JCC. Dunno if it was THIS site or MJHD...:-/
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 173
Leeftijd : 37

http://www.myspace.com/thenewageriseth

Back to top Go down

Post by miranda Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:42 am

Hello,

annother clue was postet on the 7.th sep. under http://michaeljacksonhoax.lefora.com/2009/08/24/jcc-clueonce-again/14762826/

"JCC Posidonius Jackson high in the sky"

Posidonius or Poseidonios was an greek philisopher who first created the word "Germania" (for Celts) in a book which gave the base for "Tacitus Germania".

For more look here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poseidonios

For Posidonius "history" extended beyond the earth into the sky;
humanity was not isolated each in its own political history, but was a
part of the cosmos.

Mayby an intresting point to start.
miranda

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrwinkel Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:50 pm

,,^.^,, >>>>Germany<<<< ,,^.^,, hmhm... fine, nice... but.... why Germany??? *smile* I dont understand, why GERMANIA??? °,° hm?
Karrwinkel
Karrwinkel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaga Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:39 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

In Hamburg-Niendorf near the Elbe Michael has spend some holidays in 2007 last. Much days unknown by the public (till a radiochanel brings people up to find him by "first picture, first prize" JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_mad . He lived the with the familiy of a Sony Excu. (sorry I´v forgotten the name).

Miranda has got a very good point. I was thinking in similar direction. Maybe, instead of focusing on Europe, we should check if there is any place/town with German name or short name TOY around L.A.? Knowing how close emotionaly MJ is to his children it would be very hard for him to be far away from them, and whatever we say - USA is quite far from Europe even though you can easily reach each place by plane it's still to dangerous to travel without being follown by paparazzi .....

What do you think? JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_scratch
Jaga

Aantal berichten : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by whateverhappens Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:56 pm

Hello,
refering to the " sweetest river of Germany" I can tell you that it might be the Rhein- it is an area where they grow wine that is appriciated for its quality-
I'm German and I asked one of my friends - she is Geography teacher-and she absolutely is sure that only the Rhein can be meant, by the way - köln- cologne- is there and there are some Tv channels- broadcasting companies.
Excuse my English, please- hope I could help.

whateverhappens
whateverhappens
whateverhappens
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:00 pm

Jaga wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:

Miranda has got a very good point. I was thinking in similar direction. Maybe, instead of focusing on Europe, we should check if there is any place/town with German name or short name TOY around L.A.? Knowing how close emotionaly MJ is to his children it would be very hard for him to be far away from them, and whatever we say - USA is quite far from Europe even though you can easily reach each place by plane it's still to dangerous to travel without being follown by paparazzi .....

What do you think? JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_scratch

MJ lived with a SONY exec in 2007? hmmmm
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrwinkel Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:15 pm

The food is good, the white wine is good... okay, Germany is great and I love Germany so much!!! wonderful people....huui.... *~~~*Smile*~~~* JCC said "Look to Germany" Drunken_smilie
Karrwinkel
Karrwinkel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:37 pm

Karrwinkel wrote:The food is good, the white wine is good... okay, Germany is great and I love Germany so much!!! wonderful people....huui.... *~~~*Smile*~~~* JCC said "Look to Germany" Drunken_smilie

yeah , I heard ... it's a wonderful place .... JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_biggrin JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_lol .
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrwinkel Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:45 pm

yeahhh EarthAngel90... thats right!!! in a few weeks you will see it... JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_king
Karrwinkel
Karrwinkel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:58 pm

Someday when I visit, I will definitely check out the white wine and good food. JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_wink

Can you or someone else fill me in on something that has crossed my mind for some time. There are many arrows pointing toward Germany as far as a possible hideout for MJ. When did he build such ties with Germany? Was it during a particular tour? Did he have a home there and vacationed during his free time. It just strikes me as very interesting that quite a few clues and coincidences lead back to Germany.

Karrwinkel wrote:The food is good, the white wine is good... okay, Germany is great and I love Germany so much!!! wonderful people....huui.... *~~~*Smile*~~~* JCC said "Look to Germany" Drunken_smilie
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrwinkel Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:22 pm

Michael Jackson in Germany??? Oh NO NEVER !!!! I'm not sure but.... I think it!!! NO!!!
Karrwinkel
Karrwinkel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Germany and Germania are not the same.... he said Germania is the key, the sweetest river in Germenia....
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:34 pm

I don't know about GERMANIA, that's ancient times. However, the sweetest river in Germany is die Mosel. Trier has a banqueting hall, a winterfestival, it has Roman ties, it is beautiful and the wine is great. And someone once posted (can't find the thread) a translation of sorts to THIS IS IT. Can't remember how it went, but the last part for IT was in (some European city that starts with T, could have been Turin. Sorry, I can't remember more clearly, but I immediatly thought of Trier.

Last edited by mjssoulmate on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrwinkel Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:54 pm

YEAHHH....white wine from the MOSEL is absolutly delicious...great!!! wonderful!!!! My favorite is >>*~*>>Ice wine<<*~*<< , so sweet and hmmm..... jesus in the bottle, really!!!
Karrwinkel
Karrwinkel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaga Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:01 am

Karrwinkel wrote:YEAHHH....white wine from the MOSEL is absolutly delicious...great!!! wonderful!!!! My favorite is >>*~*>>Ice wine<<*~*<< , so sweet and hmmm..... jesus in the bottle, really!!!

Agree - been there some time ago and the place is simply saying breathtaking .... Bought few boxes of Reisling from the local wineyard - delicious! So if MJ would be somewhere there that would not surpriced me at all JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_lol
Jaga

Aantal berichten : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by miranda Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:08 am

See wrote:Germany and Germania are not the same.... he said Germania is the key, the sweetest river in Germenia....

JCC said "Germany is key"
"The sweetest river in Germania"
"German banquitting hall"

German in old greek means the stranger, the unknown neightbour and was later also used by the romans.
miranda

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:39 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Someday when I visit, I will definitely check out the white wine and good food. JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_wink

Can you or someone else fill me in on something that has crossed my mind for some time. There are many arrows pointing toward Germany as far as a possible hideout for MJ. When did he build such ties with Germany? Was it during a particular tour? Did he have a home there and vacationed during his free time. It just strikes me as very interesting that quite a few clues and coincidences lead back to Germany.

only know what ive read and heard about MJ and all the jackson family liking Germany,when he was rightly aquitted in 2004/5 he vowed never to go back to neverland again because the feds and the police had been through it,he went to bahrian and dubai then to ireland but wanted to live in the uk where he feels he has the most support from fans but couldnt find a suitable house,i think he was planning on living in Berlin oron the outskirts for a long ime,he just seems at peace when he was in germany,the zoo,award shows,publicity events he had no problem in germany saying yes because he knows fans support him very strongly there.
numerous history stops in germany aswell as the jackson family liking Potham area,if germany is a clue there could be numerous aswell as the blanket episode.
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:52 am

AugustMoon wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Someday when I visit, I will definitely check out the white wine and good food. JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_wink

only know what ive read and heard about MJ and all the jackson family liking Germany,when he was rightly aquitted in 2004/5 he vowed never to go back to neverland again because the feds and the police had been through it,he went to bahrian and dubai then to ireland but wanted to live in the uk where he feels he has the most support from fans but couldnt find a suitable house,i think he was planning on living in Berlin oron the outskirts for a long ime,he just seems at peace when he was in germany,the zoo,award shows,publicity events he had no problem in germany saying yes because he knows fans support him very strongly there.
numerous history stops in germany aswell as the jackson family liking Potham area,if germany is a clue there could be numerous aswell as the blanket episode.

I remember the Blanket episode. I cant really see the problem, in it. The media blew it up to something, it was not. That just proved one more time, how they are full of BS.

It pissed me off, when they was on air around the world. And that Gloria Lady, she wanted the children away from Michael. WHAT A COW.

I love it when Michael said :" ahh, tell her to go to hell!

lol JCC said "Look to Germany" Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by miranda Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:26 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
AugustMoon wrote:

I remember the Blanket episode. I cant really see the problem, in it. The media blew it up to something, it was not. That just proved one more time, how they are full of BS.

It pissed me off, when they was on air around the world. And that Gloria Lady, she wanted the children away from Michael. WHAT A COW.

I love it when Michael said :" ahh, tell her to go to hell!

lol JCC said "Look to Germany" Lol

The matter with Blanket was really overrated. But wheres is Michael theres always a scandal made by the press.

The ties with germany are etablished in the whole family. LaToya, Joe, Jermain -all have managment here. Michael had part of his Thriller Album
record in a studio near Cologne/Köln. Friends of him also living in germany.
A few time he had made holiday in Sölden. Thats Austria but not the far away and the lifestyle is comparable.

In a few interviews he said he loves Berlin.

The rumor for housesearching in Berlin 2006 was made by his father who just in this time had an attending on a Berlin Event. Of course should Michael also attend oder performe on Joe´s behalf JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_mad But Michael never had intention to go there. Fortunatly! This event was only a third-class event where Joe´ś sign autograph on naked ladies breast. JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_rolleyes

I think the reason that Michael (or other celebrities od this size) never will live here is that germany is a country with much people on a small place. There aren´t enough big estates for Kings JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_king
miranda

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:51 am

hi there to you all JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_smile
I've been reading on this site for a few weeks now and comparing it to other sites i've been on and i must say this place is tha JCC said "Look to Germany" Bom
Oh btw "look to germany" is also the title of a book it's about well germany ofcourse but written slightly before world war 2
i believe by an american, it seems the author was rather taken with the germans and their econimical and political system,during the war however it was seen as propaganda for nazi germany and was a big no no to have in your book collection. I can't really see wher this would fit in though in any of JCC's clues...
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrwinkel Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:13 am

I think the reason that Michael (or other celebrities od this size) never will live here is that germany is a country with much people on a small place. There aren´t enough big estates for Kings

yeah....thats true...!!! Michael Jackson JCC said "Look to Germany" Icon_farao in Germany....4ever? NEVER!!! NO!!!! ~~~
Karrwinkel
Karrwinkel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:54 am

Okey, I have now read evey singel thread, and I cant remember who it was, but someone said that we might have looked at the wrong way at one of the Jcc clue's this one :" Germany is the key"

There is a small movie in one of the threads, where Jermaine says, that he is named after Germany.

What if its not Germany wich is the key but Jermaine?

Germany=Jermaine? Think about it, how many interwievs and so on, havent he made?
He has spoken so many times, and evrytime I felt something was off, he didnt seem like someone who just lost a younger brother to me.

Could Jermaine be the key?
Im very confused
Stephanie
Stephanie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content