TNZ... "Breaking News"... ?

Go down

TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Empty TNZ... "Breaking News"... ?

Post by MiaPaparazzi on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:00 am

On TNZ's myspace they have a chat box. Was just in there and they posted this.... like within 5 minutes or so...


TNZ: BREAKING NEWS:Michael Jackson's brand new single, which
has been shelved following his sudden death on June 25, is
confirmed to be outed sometime soon. The song which title hasn't
been disclosed is aimed to promote his documentary "This Is It".
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Arizona, USA

Back to top Go down

TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Empty Re: TNZ... "Breaking News"... ?

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:06 am

Hm, I wonder if I didn´t read it somewhere too. Probably the same place. If the hard drives are gone (Latoya didn´t take them she says) where did this song come from?
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Empty Re: TNZ... "Breaking News"... ?

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:09 am

Don't you see? Michael is "leaking" things at HIS pace!
To quote someone we've become familiar with:

:~ "Keep Watchin' " ~:

(I'm waiting for "back" to put "I'M" in front of his name!)

TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Lol
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Empty Re: TNZ... "Breaking News"... ?

Post by MiaPaparazzi on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:10 am

My thoughts exactly! Wink
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Arizona, USA

Back to top Go down

TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Empty Re: TNZ... "Breaking News"... ?

Post by MiaPaparazzi on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:12 am

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:Don't you see? Michael is "leaking" things at HIS pace!


To quote someone we've become familiar with:



:~ "Keep Watchin' " ~:



(I'm waiting for "back" to put "I'M" in front of his name!)



TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Lol

LOL What forum was that on again? I have joined so many sites I can't keep them straight anymore and this is the only one I regularly visit... I was looking for all his posts the other day, I joined but now I can't remember which one it was! lol Brain is on overload!
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Arizona, USA

Back to top Go down

TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Empty Re: TNZ... "Breaking News"... ?

Post by VRY=PYT on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:22 am

MiaPaparazzi wrote:
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:Don't you see? Michael is "leaking" things at HIS pace!


To quote someone we've become familiar with:



:~ "Keep Watchin' " ~:



(I'm waiting for "back" to put "I'M" in front of his name!)



TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Lol


LOL What forum was that on again? I have joined so many sites I can't keep them straight anymore and this is the only one I regularly visit... I was looking for all his posts the other day, I joined but now I can't remember which one it was! lol Brain is on overload!

TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Icon_biggrin Same here! Thank God for so many heads being used on this Hoax.
VRY=PYT
VRY=PYT
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Empty Re: TNZ... "Breaking News"... ?

Post by rowdyangel on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:44 am

MiaPaparazzi wrote:On TNZ's myspace they have a chat box. Was just in there and they posted this.... like within 5 minutes or so...


TNZ: BREAKING NEWS:Michael Jackson's brand new single, which
has been shelved following his sudden death on June 25, is
confirmed to be outed sometime soon. The song which title hasn't
been disclosed is aimed to promote his documentary "This Is It".

Hmm odd. I posted that exact quote word for word a few days ago in another thread as it was in a UK tabloid. How strange that all of a sudden TMZ are quoting it word for word after I posted it on here!!! Mad
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Michael's Heart

Back to top Go down

TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Empty Re: TNZ... "Breaking News"... ?

Post by ishealive on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:49 am

This is very interesting I bet MJ is behind this.
TII was always going to be a film this was all planned well before June 25th.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Ireland

Back to top Go down

TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Empty Re: TNZ... "Breaking News"... ?

Post by ilprincipe on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:52 am

I just watched the TNZ site....I was a little bit down since yesterday....
but this site cheered me really up and reminded me of all the inconsistencies and media
lies....

My hope is rising....thanks for posting this site
Surprised
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Germany

Back to top Go down

TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Empty Re: TNZ... "Breaking News"... ?

Post by kdkennedy74 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:54 am

There is no way this is a coincidence. That just doesn't happen anymore, atleast not in this case. Michael is doing things at his own pace. I can't wait until he returns and shows the world what he has been saying for years...you can't trust the press.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Empty Re: TNZ... "Breaking News"... ?

Post by MJFOREVER on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:55 am

I dont want to start a crazy hype at that man's myspace again butta:
Some of you know that we talked about the pyt myspace man right.(dont gonna post his adress here sorry) Razz
He was a big fan of michael and the family he is very sad about the lost and stuff blablabla Razz (and he was saying mj is dead and stuff cause there were people from here and mjhd and ask him if hes michael, do you know him, stuff like that)
But why the hell is he in the friend list of the TNZ myspace Rolling Eyes if he thinks the hoax thing is one big BS story???
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Empty Re: TNZ... "Breaking News"... ?

Post by GenitiveOm on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:56 am

I will wager a guess on the song.. we've probably already heard it and it is associated with Michael's death-
A Place W/No Name.. and I will also be willing to bet that within the full version of the songs, there will be a message...

what do you think?
GenitiveOm
GenitiveOm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Empty Re: TNZ... "Breaking News"... ?

Post by Harleyblonde on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:56 am

I smell a rat. Artists always have a new song or album released just before a tour/concert. That was not released before his 02 concert and if it was they left it late. No way, I think this was planned all along, the release of a new single to coincide with the film and whats the bet there will be a new album out for Christmas-he could even be doing it now or have had it already done for after his "death" and you can bet it will be a VERY big seller. Another to outdo thriller maybe??
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Empty Re: TNZ... "Breaking News"... ?

Post by emanviam on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:01 pm

What is TNZ's web link, please?
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : United States of America

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Empty Re: TNZ... "Breaking News"... ?

Post by kdkennedy74 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:11 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:I dont want to start a crazy hype at that man's myspace again butta:
Some of you know that we talked about the pyt myspace man right.(dont gonna post his adress here sorry) TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Icon_razz
He was a big fan of michael and the family he is very sad about the lost and stuff blablabla TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Icon_razz (and he was saying mj is dead and stuff cause there were people from here and mjhd and ask him if hes michael, do you know him, stuff like that)
But why the hell is he in the friend list of the TNZ myspace TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Icon_rolleyes if he thinks the hoax thing is one big BS story???

I noticed that yesterday when I looked at TNZ's site. It struck me as odd but I didn't say anything because I wasn't sure how to take it.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Empty Re: TNZ... "Breaking News"... ?

Post by MiaPaparazzi on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:14 pm

MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Arizona, USA

Back to top Go down

TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Empty Re: TNZ... "Breaking News"... ?

Post by dontmakeitfactual on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:18 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:I dont want to start a crazy hype at that man's myspace again butta:
Some of you know that we talked about the pyt myspace man right.(dont gonna post his adress here sorry) TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Icon_razz
He was a big fan of michael and the family he is very sad about the lost and stuff blablabla TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Icon_razz (and he was saying mj is dead and stuff cause there were people from here and mjhd and ask him if hes michael, do you know him, stuff like that)
But why the hell is he in the friend list of the TNZ myspace TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Icon_rolleyes if he thinks the hoax thing is one big BS story???

I noticed that yesterday when I looked at TNZ's site. It struck me as odd but I didn't say anything because I wasn't sure how to take it.

Yep, I saw it and thought it was odd too...

Question
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Empty Re: TNZ... "Breaking News"... ?

Post by kdkennedy74 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:22 pm

Just speculation here...but what if that particular person really does know something or is somebody and is keeping an eye out on what is being said about everything surrounding the hoax theory?

It would be, IMO, awesome to think that we are being watched by the man himself...lol
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Empty Re: TNZ... "Breaking News"... ?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:32 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:Just speculation here...but what if that particular person really does know something or is somebody and is keeping an eye out on what is being said about everything surrounding the hoax theory?

It would be, IMO, awesome to think that we are being watched by the man himself...lol


I most certainly think we are!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

TNZ... "Breaking News"... ? Empty Re: TNZ... "Breaking News"... ?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum