Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could the ambulance MJ be a fake after all?

4 posters

Go down

Could the ambulance MJ be a fake after all? Empty Could the ambulance MJ be a fake after all?

Post by DawneVee Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:17 am

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/08/exclusive-video-interview-michael-jackson%E2%80%99s-wall-shopping-spree-wax-heads

Okay I know this comes from one of those cheesy gossip sites but I seen this article and the first thing that popped into my mind was the ambulance photo.

Your thoughts?
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Could the ambulance MJ be a fake after all? Empty Re: Could the ambulance MJ be a fake after all?

Post by Silence Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:57 am

*lol*

when you klick on the link there which says "New For Halloween - The Michael Jackson Costume" you are directed to this site:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/08/michael-jackson-halloween-comeback

I mean "Halloween Comeback" ?????????????????
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Could the ambulance MJ be a fake after all? Empty Re: Could the ambulance MJ be a fake after all?

Post by Sweet1 Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:59 am

It definitely leaves a thought to ponder! Strange, he was in this Antique a month before he supposedly past! The store owner showed the plastic cadaver parts from the 1800's. Notice when he left he didn't carry anything out with him.

Does anyone believe it's possible he was setting the stage for June 25th?

Why would he be interested in plastic cadaver parts that mechanically moved?

Summation: Perhaps, to pass off on his day of having a cardiac arrest? MJ is alive!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:59 am

[b]Oh...LMAO...normally I don't fall for this crap, but I guess my guard is down today....must be the gold pants... cheers
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:54 pm

I'm still 50-50 dummy-MJ playing dead that went for the ambulance ride, but I'm starting to lean towards dummy.

I'm not sure MJ playing dead could deal with even one armed CPR, even for a short time, or the respirator either. Plus it explains why the O2 mask was not fitted quite properly. It also explains the EMTs behavior, their comments, reluctance to take "it" to the hospital, Dr. Murray's interferance throughout, getting in the way. He wanted them to notice as little as posible and just follow orders from the "higher authority".

DawneVee, Very Happy

Ps. edited to add....

What the HECK is this doing being reported as interesting news on August 7, 2009? I'd say a little late in the clue department, we are way ahead of them on this one. Obviously this gossip site wasn't reading MJHD.com.
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down