Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest P.T. Barnum reference, today's news

+3
Another.Part.Of.Me
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
bec
7 posters

Go down

Latest P.T. Barnum reference, today's news Empty Latest P.T. Barnum reference, today's news

Post by bec Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:31 am

12 bonus points and a cookie to the poster who can pick out the Barnum reference in today's AP article. I have to run off to work, but I'll be back tonight to hand out points and cookies.

Happy hunting (don't worry, it's canned, lol!)
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090807/ap_en_ot/us_michael_jackson_investigation

jocolor elephant
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Latest P.T. Barnum reference, today's news Empty Re: Latest P.T. Barnum reference, today's news

Post by bec Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:33 am

Ps. notice the lack of the word "death" in the Michael Jackson Investigation on the link.
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Latest P.T. Barnum reference, today's news Empty Re: Latest P.T. Barnum reference, today's news

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:46 am

Exclamation jocolor elephant Exclamation
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:53 am

The multiple sedatives. Barnum requested multiple sedatives/doses for hours before his death and his doctor/s gave him multiple doses over a period of time?
Multiple sedatives plus propofol.
I can't find anything else in that article atm, feeling slightly stupid.

*Edit*
Benzodiazepines - work to calm patients before surgery. They don't actually work as an anesthetic, they just intensify the anesthetic itself.

Nope, still feeling stupid after multiple readings of the article link. I'll wait and see if anyone else has managed to see what I haven't.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:43 pm

You win, Another.Part.Of.Me!!

The irony is getting so thick you need a steak knife to cut through it at this point.

So, APOM, chocolate chip or peanut butter?
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:57 pm

Yes, I picked out the similarities between Barnum and MJ's death on my post on MJHD forum 'the death bed scene and PT Barnum'.

Also the similarity between the way he 'died' and that of Barnum:

One of the requests made by Mr. Barnum was that, when all hope was gone, sedatives which would make his passage to the next world more peaceful be administered. About 4 o'clock this morning the veteran showman spoke his last words. He was asked if he wished a drink of water, and answered, “Yes.” Soon after he sank into a lethargy. It was difficult to arouse him from this state, and on opening his eyes a faint gleam of recognition alone indicated that he had knowledge of his surroundings, or knew those about him. All day long Mr. Barnum lay in a semi-unconscious state. About 10 o'clock the first sedative was administered, and repeated several times during the day.

Far too similar to be ignored I think!
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:32 pm

Yeah sunny, you posted that quote from source like what, a week ago? And then this morning, breaking news, tis just in, Doc gives MJ sedatives with diprivan...

Waaaaaay too coincidental.

Ever get a feeling we are creating the news?
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:58 pm

Party at MJ's!!!! Will you be attending????? Very Happy
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:23 pm

i live in the us with two kids, can't make it, take it and post it here. hey what will we do if he comes back are we still going to get on here chat?
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:34 pm

nohype wrote:Party at MJ's!!!! Will you be attending????? Very Happy
HELL YA!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:02 am

bec wrote:
Ever get a feeling we are creating the news?

Ha Ha...You are right we are creating the news!! We are telling the media what to do, we are in control of these people who have been running our lives! I love it Bec.
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:19 am

bec wrote:You win, Another.Part.Of.Me!!

The irony is getting so thick you need a steak knife to cut through it at this point.

So, APOM, chocolate chip or peanut butter?

Bec - Chocolate chip of course lol tongue Very Happy
Apologies for not replying sooner, I hate time zone differences
I agree with you though, it just feels like the news/media is giving us everything that we're asking for. We question something and BAM! it's answered in the news as 'Exclusive! Breaking News'
Don't they realise we'll pick everything they say apart? We're not stupid. Bring on the next news item! bounce lol!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down