Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Panther Dance - Michael tells the ILLUMINATI - NO MORE????

+36
jenn77
hesouttamylife
ONESTEPCLOSER
SPAKKLE29FUL
whateverhappens
MJThrillsMe
shasta2001
anotherpartofme
Lacey5842x
spider monkey
me0101
jade jackson
The White Rabbit
looking4truth
MJonMyMind
neverlandprincess
maya
Pammy
Human_nature
juliet
See
Tenschi
Ivonne
queenpanther55
amy
parakeet
darkfeather
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Sweet1
GirlSaturday
Makea
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
infinitylady
yaya
MiaPaparazzi
CantStopLovingU
40 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Black Panther Dance - Michael tells the ILLUMINATI - NO MORE???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Black Panther Dance - Michael tells the ILLUMINATI - NO MORE????

Post by hesouttamylife Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:31 pm

SO interesting! I posted on another thread my theory surrounding Michael's hoax death and the NWO is all in it! You can check it out under the thread The DEA Theory. I believe and would be willing to stake my life on it that Michael's real troubles started with his move to Bahrain and getting mixed up in some bad financial dealings with the Prince's son. Michael was indebted heavily to him and made some promises to him that fell through and then Michael walked away. In September of 2008 the Prince took his case to court where Michael's attorneys and his came to an undisclosed agreement. The particulars of thast agreement surfaced and they were that Michael's debt would be wiped clean if he promised to use the 02 concerts in London as a platform to warn of an impending deliberate global contamination of the Bird and H1N1 flu vaccines. The deal was signed. However, that was like putting a gun to Michael's head and pulling the trigger. Had he gone ahead with this, he would have been an easy target for assassination. Power forces around the continent would have been angered. His messages would have cost the government, the pharmaceutical companies, and the World Health Organization billions upon billions in loss profits. Warn people against the vaccines? Are you serious. that's suicide. You don't want to go against those opponents. Michael was most assuredly advised not to do these concerts on that platform. But then that would make the Bahrain prince also an enemy. So Michael was caught between a rock and a hard place with no where to turn. On June 25, 2009, the same date that Michael was allegedly killed by Doc Murray, journalist Burgmeister filed charges against WHO and the UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder. Is that a coincidence or what? By the way she was fired because of that filing. What do you think?

http://www.naturalnews.com/026503_pandemic_swine_flu_bioterrorism.html Shocked
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Black Panther Dance - Michael tells the ILLUMINATI - NO MORE???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Black Panther Dance - Michael tells the ILLUMINATI - NO MORE????

Post by Lacey5842x Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:39 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:just had a thouhgt i may be mad but listen the word believe being thrown around at first i thought it meant believe that mj is alive ,perhaps it means do you BELIEVE in michael enough to join him in this battle he is fighting do you no what i mean,cos when he comes back he might think many people will turn against him and not forgive him

I don't think that you're mad, that is a really good way of thinking about it and if Michael is out there reading these forums he will be feeling uplifted at the fact he can see how very much he is Loved and that all of his fans will be behind him 100% I love you
Lacey5842x
Lacey5842x
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:43 pm

LACEY thanks is nearly 1 am here but i cant leave it is to interesting and im to bloody nosey
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey5842x Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:52 pm

hesouttamylife wrote:SO interesting! I posted on another thread my theory surrounding Michael's hoax death and the NWO is all in it! You can check it out under the thread The DEA Theory. I believe and would be willing to stake my life on it that Michael's real troubles started with his move to Bahrain and getting mixed up in some bad financial dealings with the Prince's son. Michael was indebted heavily to him and made some promises to him that fell through and then Michael walked away. In September of 2008 the Prince took his case to court where Michael's attorneys and his came to an undisclosed agreement. The particulars of thast agreement surfaced and they were that Michael's debt would be wiped clean if he promised to use the 02 concerts in London as a platform to warn of an impending deliberate global contamination of the Bird and H1N1 flu vaccines. The deal was signed. However, that was like putting a gun to Michael's head and pulling the trigger. Had he gone ahead with this, he would have been an easy target for assassination. Power forces around the continent would have been angered. His messages would have cost the government, the pharmaceutical companies, and the World Health Organization billions upon billions in loss profits. Warn people against the vaccines? Are you serious. that's suicide. You don't want to go against those opponents. Michael was most assuredly advised not to do these concerts on that platform. But then that would make the Bahrain prince also an enemy. So Michael was caught between a rock and a hard place with no where to turn. On June 25, 2009, the same date that Michael was allegedly killed by Doc Murray, journalist Burgmeister filed charges against WHO and the UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder. Is that a coincidence or what? By the way she was fired because of that filing. What do you think?

http://www.naturalnews.com/026503_pandemic_swine_flu_bioterrorism.html Shocked

I believe that this may very well have been the Icing on the cake for Michael.
Thank you for this post as I was unaware of the agreement between himself and the Prince of Bahrain although I was aware of the connection between Michael and Jane Burgermeister. Everything that you have posted here makes complete and utter sense to me so thank you I love you

I have watched a few video interviews of Jane Burgermeister and I have absolutely no reason to disbelieve her as she is not the only one saying these things. I do know however that nobody from my family will be having any vaccines. We have a bottle of Colloidal Silver and I intend on stocking up on any Vitamin D supplements I can find as my research has shown me evidence to prove that those 2 things plus a good diet and healthy lifestyle are the only things needed to prevent/ fight off any bugs or viruses.

Again thank you so much for this information Smile
Lacey5842x
Lacey5842x
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey5842x Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:53 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:LACEY thanks is nearly 1 am here but i cant leave it is to interesting and im to bloody nosey

Are you in the UK too? You sound just like me LOL I love you
Lacey5842x
Lacey5842x
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:55 pm

LACEY, yes im in the captial
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey5842x Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:56 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:LACEY, yes im in the captial

I'm near Portsmouth by the Sea Smile
Lacey5842x
Lacey5842x
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:01 pm

Lacey5842x wrote:
SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:LACEY thanks is nearly 1 am here but i cant leave it is to interesting and im to bloody nosey

haha and me Very Happy
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey5842x Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:07 pm

ONESTEPCLOSER wrote:
Lacey5842x wrote:

haha and me Very Happy

Haha. Since this whole Michael thing started I have now started to say "Sleep? What's Sleep?" LOL
Lacey5842x
Lacey5842x
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:09 pm

LMAO. same! I stay on here until about 4-5 in the morning Neutral then get up at about 11. Messy. LOL.
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJThrillsMe Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:10 pm

Ah the UK! I love England Black Panther Dance - Michael tells the ILLUMINATI - NO MORE???? - Page 3 Herz --been there a few times!! My brother-in-law lives in Surrey--not sure if it's near you two?

By the way I agree with you guys about the swine flu scenario and I am familiar with the story about the prince/Bahrain.......
MJThrillsMe
MJThrillsMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:18 pm

Lol Smile I am from Scotland Smile
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey5842x Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:19 pm

ONESTEPCLOSER wrote:LMAO. same! I stay on here until about 4-5 in the morning Neutral then get up at about 11. Messy. LOL.

SNAP!! LMAO I just hope that when Michael comes back that I still have a little energy left to help him out Laughing
Lacey5842x
Lacey5842x
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:20 pm

I believe 100% in that journalist beeing fired and Michael being in trouble over this vaccine stuff. However there was other info in the article saying that bio weapon were picked up by a russian sattellite at the exact longitute and latitude coordinates of Michael's rented mantion on june 25 th of this year. The noted effects can be disorientation, heart attack..... so maybe we are endangering Michael by keeping on digging for the truth ??
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:20 pm

Lacey5842x wrote:
ONESTEPCLOSER wrote:LMAO. same! I stay on here until about 4-5 in the morning Neutral then get up at about 11. Messy. LOL.

SNAP!! LMAO I just hope that when Michael comes back that I still have a little energy left to help him out Laughing

LMAO. me too Very Happy
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:21 pm

Hmm but I guess if we were endangering (spelling? lol) him then he wouldnt give us signs :-/ right? or am i wrong.. LOL
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey5842x Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:22 pm

MJThrillsMe wrote:Ah the UK! I love England Black Panther Dance - Michael tells the ILLUMINATI - NO MORE???? - Page 3 Herz --been there a few times!! My brother-in-law lives in Surrey--not sure if it's near you two?

By the way I agree with you guys about the swine flu scenario and I am familiar with the story about the prince/Bahrain.......

Surrey is about 1hr 30 mins from me so not far. I have family there too Smile
Lacey5842x
Lacey5842x
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:33 pm

I certainly do not want to endanger Michael's life. I had also known of the other things in the report which I did not post and about another person involved who shall remain nameless. I do pray for Michael's safety where ever he is. He is the light of my life. Michael, I love and I miss you more.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:36 pm

Michael is seriously everywhere I turn today. He was just on ad on TV. OH HOW I LOVEE HIM. sorry, off topic . LOL.
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey5842x Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:37 pm

jenn77 wrote:I believe 100% in that journalist beeing fired and Michael being in trouble over this vaccine stuff. However there was other info in the article saying that bio weapon were picked up by a russian sattellite at the exact longitute and latitude coordinates of Michael's rented mantion on june 25 th of this year. The noted effects can be disorientation, heart attack..... so maybe we are endangering Michael by keeping on digging for the truth ??

I completely understand what you are saying because I felt this way not so long ago too but then I thought to myself if we all keep our mouths shut and our minds closed then these big nobs win. I don't want that to happen because aswell as thinking of Michael I also have to think of my children, family, friends, I can't just sit back and allow this to go on and I don't think that's what Michael would want us to do, after all it is Michael himself that has lead us to where we are now. I love you

It's worrying I know, and we should be worried but we must not be fearful because fear is a weakness. Unity will make us strong, just as strong as Michael has always been Very Happy
Lacey5842x
Lacey5842x
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:40 pm

jenn77 wrote:I believe 100% in that journalist beeing fired and Michael being in trouble over this vaccine stuff. However there was other info in the article saying that bio weapon were picked up by a russian sattellite at the exact longitute and latitude coordinates of Michael's rented mantion on june 25 th of this year. The noted effects can be disorientation, heart attack..... so maybe we are endangering Michael by keeping on digging for the truth ??

I thought about that when I first came across these hoax websites. However, if that was the case, then I would think his family would have shut all of these down somehow. Or keep reinforcing his death and not let these theories keep floating around. I could be wrong but that's what I'm guessing.

And I have been thinking this whole experience is about lifting global consciousness as well, whether he is on Earth or not. I truly believe this awareness or awakening is being triggered in a variety of ways and MJ's death hoax is just one of them. I'm reading a book that I would have probably never picked up called Fahrenheit 451 that eerily depicts a lot of what is going on now, the mind control. I recommend to everyone. I found out about this book through this site.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MJThrillsMe Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:05 pm

You guys are really good! Yup, I agree with everything so far that's being said. Check out this interesting article--it will make your hair stand up! This guy, Jeff Rense is similar to Icke and Jones.

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGk7wMDv5Ka0wAiIxXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzaTlpaTlmBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMwRjb2xvA3NrMQR2dGlkA1FSVzJfMTAw/SIG=11sdsnfcg/EXP=1258250124/**http%3a//www.rense.com/general62/mciro.htm

Here's his homepage: http://www.rense.com/

Onestepcloser: Sorry, I forget about Scotland being apart of the UK--I would love to see Scotland though!

It is really late for you guys in the UK--aren't you sleepy yet???????? Black Panther Dance - Michael tells the ILLUMINATI - NO MORE???? - Page 3 Lol
MJThrillsMe
MJThrillsMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey5842x Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:11 pm

looking4truth wrote:

I thought about that when I first came across these hoax websites. However, if that was the case, then I would think his family would have shut all of these down somehow. Or keep reinforcing his death and not let these theories keep floating around. I could be wrong but that's what I'm guessing.

And I have been thinking this whole experience is about lifting global consciousness as well, whether he is on Earth or not. I truly believe this awareness or awakening is being triggered in a variety of ways and MJ's death hoax is just one of them. I'm reading a book that I would have probably never picked up called Fahrenheit 451 that eerily depicts a lot of what is going on now, the mind control. I recommend to everyone. I found out about this book through this site.

David Icke has done some excellent talks on Consciousness and how we are all one Consciousness. I found it absolutely fascinating, easy to understand and easy to believe. This particular dvd of his is called "Freedom or Fascism" and the part about Consciousness is the last part or disc 3 depending whether you download it or buy the dvd. The whole seminar is amazing, well worth a watch Very Happy
Lacey5842x
Lacey5842x
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey5842x Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:12 pm

MJThrillsMe wrote:You guys are really good! Yup, I agree with everything so far that's being said. Check out this interesting article--it will make your hair stand up! This guy, Jeff Rense is similar to Icke and Jones.

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGk7wMDv5Ka0wAiIxXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzaTlpaTlmBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMwRjb2xvA3NrMQR2dGlkA1FSVzJfMTAw/SIG=11sdsnfcg/EXP=1258250124/**http%3a//www.rense.com/general62/mciro.htm

Here's his homepage: http://www.rense.com/

Onestepcloser: Sorry, I forget about Scotland being apart of the UK--I would love to see Scotland though!

It is really late for you guys in the UK--aren't you sleepy yet???????? Black Panther Dance - Michael tells the ILLUMINATI - NO MORE???? - Page 3 Lol

Nah Sleep is for the Weak!! LMAO
Lacey5842x
Lacey5842x
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:14 pm

LOL! Very Happy I read somewhere that Michael stays up till all hours writing and playing games Very Happy
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJThrillsMe Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:23 pm

With our topics this evening, it will be any wonder if any of us will be able to sleep. One question for those of you living in the UK. During my visit in London, I am amazed by how many cameras are placed all over the place (Big Brother watching). Having said that, to have David Icke writing his books and lecturing, it surprises me how I don't see any uprising going on there to stop it. Here in the states I can understand why no one is protesting--the masses are pretty much asleep IMO. Just curious..... Black Panther Dance - Michael tells the ILLUMINATI - NO MORE???? - Page 3 Icon_question
MJThrillsMe
MJThrillsMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:28 pm

Looking4truth wrote:
I'm reading a book that I would have probably never picked up called Fahrenheit 451 that eerily depicts a lot of what is going on now, the mind control. I recommend to everyone. I found out about this book through this site.

Didn't anybody read Fahrenheit 451 in high school? It's a required reading.
It is totally relevant even today; just like 1984, also a very good read. I highly recommend it, if you haven't read it yet.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey5842x Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:33 pm

Unfortunately I think we have the same problem here with a majority of people still being asleep. But as I said earlier this is the main reason that those of us that are no longer asleep need to keep researching and spreading our info as much as we can.

Play the Illuminati at their own game, repetition is one of the ways that they keep people under control, so repeat, repeat, repeat. Eventually the message will start to sink in Wink
Lacey5842x
Lacey5842x
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:40 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:Looking4truth wrote:
I'm reading a book that I would have probably never picked up called Fahrenheit 451 that eerily depicts a lot of what is going on now, the mind control. I recommend to everyone. I found out about this book through this site.

Didn't anybody read Fahrenheit 451 in high school? It's a required reading.
It is totally relevant even today; just like 1984, also a very good read. I highly recommend it, if you haven't read it yet.

I know it was required for some but not for me unfortunately. However, I probably wouldn't have appreciated it then. And I think 1984 will be my next book after I finish this one. I'm almost done.

And that's another way they keep people asleep--lessen education. I don't think I was taught nearly enough as a child and now I am trying to play catch up in a lot of areas and this whole experience has helped me be interested in a variety of things I always wanted to go into but never did.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJThrillsMe Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:46 pm

Not that I'm bashing my fellow Americans, but I just always thought that the people of UK/Europe had greater intellect than the Americans (yes, I am being very complimentary). Our educational system has been beaten down so much by our federal government--to dumb down the masses. Which is no excuse IMO, here we have a beautiful tool called the Internet to learn from. I think the only way people will truly wake up is when they can longer buy their materialistic garbage that they obsess over, which is happening due to the economy only getting more and more worse as each month goes by. I agree, the message will sink in--hopefully when it is not too late! Black Panther Dance - Michael tells the ILLUMINATI - NO MORE???? - Page 3 Icon_wink

Lacey5842x wrote:Unfortunately I think we have the same problem here with a majority of people still being asleep. But as I said earlier this is the main reason that those of us that are no longer asleep need to keep researching and spreading our info as much as we can.

Play the Illuminati at their own game, repetition is one of the ways that they keep people under control, so repeat, repeat, repeat. Eventually the message will start to sink in Wink
MJThrillsMe
MJThrillsMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:50 pm

Lacey5842x wrote:Unfortunately I think we have the same problem here with a majority of people still being asleep. But as I said earlier this is the main reason that those of us that are no longer asleep need to keep researching and spreading our info as much as we can.

I also think people feel powerless especially after knowing about what's really going on. The question always remain...what can I do about it? I think some people feel hopeless and fearful of the consequences. Really, it boils down to fear. Fear is the opposite of L.O.V.E. because fear takes away confidence while love brings confidence.

I am not sure if some of you are into meditation but I do it quite a bit and sometimes I'll write down messages that I get while doing this. And one of them that I got and I continue to read back is that our [spiritual/higher] power is much more powerful then any "elite" or "Illuminati" out there and that's why we must raise awareness, awakening (which is a word he uses in the movie, This is It) and higher consciousness (which he signed on some of his last autographs).

I always believed whether he is here or not is almost irrelevant. It's the information that we discovered through his transition that is more important and what we do with it to bring more peace into the world through our own little ways. We don't have to make big gestures. Just smiling at a stranger or telling someone their outfit looks nice or holding the door for an older person or buying a meal for someone homeless. These little things bring positive energy and positive energy is way more powerful than negative. That little gesture equals to a thousand negative thoughts. So it's about bring that positive energy to the front for us in our own lives as well as others to bring forth higher consciousness. I truly believe that is part of his message.

The other part is find the truth in all things, even if it hurts. Do not settle with what is in front of you because what is in front of you, what you have been taught, what is on the media, what the President, no matter how charismatic, even tells you could be a big fat lie. And we may have to unlearn some of our thoughts, ideals and definitions. It's a hard transition but I think it is one that must be done and will be done through the help of the Universe with the whole Age of Aquarius thing.

And wow, this is incredibly long if you get down to this sentence then good for you for reading all that. I just had to get that out.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey5842x Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:03 pm

MJThrillsMe wrote:Not that I'm bashing my fellow Americans, but I just always thought that the people of UK/Europe had greater intellect than the Americans (yes, I am being very complimentary). Our educational system has been beaten down so much by our federal government--to dumb down the masses. Which is no excuse IMO, here we have a beautiful tool called the Internet to learn from. I think the only way people will truly wake up is when they can longer buy their materialistic garbage that they obsess over, which is happening due to the economy only getting more and more worse as each month goes by. I agree, the message will sink in--hopefully when it is not too late! Black Panther Dance - Michael tells the ILLUMINATI - NO MORE???? - Page 3 Icon_wink

Trust me on this lol most people that I know only believe what they see on the TV. They live their lives by soap opera's and x factor and listen to music that they have been manipulated to listen to.

If they were to see an advert for the RFID chip they would be saying "I must have one of those and my kids" like it was a new gadget without finding out about it first. "The doctor's/government know best" they'd say.

It's not their fault because they've been controlled that way. I was to a certain degree but having said that I've never been that interested in tv and according to my friends I have a strange choice of music such as the carpenters, Anastacia, Michael Jackson and many others. They call that strange I call it a diverse range. Laughing
Lacey5842x
Lacey5842x
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey5842x Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:05 pm

looking4truth wrote:

I also think people feel powerless especially after knowing about what's really going on. The question always remain...what can I do about it? I think some people feel hopeless and fearful of the consequences. Really, it boils down to fear. Fear is the opposite of L.O.V.E. because fear takes away confidence while love brings confidence.

I am not sure if some of you are into meditation but I do it quite a bit and sometimes I'll write down messages that I get while doing this. And one of them that I got and I continue to read back is that our [spiritual/higher] power is much more powerful then any "elite" or "Illuminati" out there and that's why we must raise awareness, awakening (which is a word he uses in the movie, This is It) and higher consciousness (which he signed on some of his last autographs).

I always believed whether he is here or not is almost irrelevant. It's the information that we discovered through his transition that is more important and what we do with it to bring more peace into the world through our own little ways. We don't have to make big gestures. Just smiling at a stranger or telling someone their outfit looks nice or holding the door for an older person or buying a meal for someone homeless. These little things bring positive energy and positive energy is way more powerful than negative. That little gesture equals to a thousand negative thoughts. So it's about bring that positive energy to the front for us in our own lives as well as others to bring forth higher consciousness. I truly believe that is part of his message.

The other part is find the truth in all things, even if it hurts. Do not settle with what is in front of you because what is in front of you, what you have been taught, what is on the media, what the President, no matter how charismatic, even tells you could be a big fat lie. And we may have to unlearn some of our thoughts, ideals and definitions. It's a hard transition but I think it is one that must be done and will be done through the help of the Universe with the whole Age of Aquarius thing.

And wow, this is incredibly long if you get down to this sentence then good for you for reading all that. I just had to get that out.

I couldn't have said it any better myself. Very true Very Happy
Lacey5842x
Lacey5842x
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:07 pm

this is the last I'm going to say on the subject, but it seems perfectly Michael to agree to do this because as most of us know, the vaccinations were to be administered to all of the U.K. with children aged 2 and under FIRST. Michael being the avid reader and intelligent being that he is, I am sure was perfectly aware of that fact. Plus he was acquainted with many people who stood in firm opposition to the vaccines. His sole purpose in life was to save the children. How could he say no? However, circumstances beyond his control made it virtually impossible to carry out the warning. I am sure that caused him great distress, sleepless nights, loss of appetite, fatigue, etc. Thus the tiny Michael we see in This Is It. I am attaching a video by David Icke that puts in perspective why he finally agreed to 50 shows in London. The message had need to be repeated over and over, to reach the masses. It was one thing that was dear to Michael's heart. Save the children. I intended to attach a link to Icke's Press Release google host page article. But wouldn't you know it, the sneaky devils. They removed it!!!! Completely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMinIt5Yq2E
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJThrillsMe Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:13 pm

It is true that people do feel powerless and I often do hear "what can I do about it". If what the global elitist scumbags have in mind is what is in store for us, then it will take the masses to stand up! Just like MJ says in his song "They Don't Really Care About Us"! We or our future generations won't have the future that was taught. The man in the mirror is gonna have to make that change..........
MJThrillsMe
MJThrillsMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJThrillsMe Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:25 pm

Great post! That is why I admire MJ so much--he had/has balls! I just hope that his death is a hoax and it's a master plan to teach these fools a lesson! I just HOPE that this is his plan and thanks for the link......

hesouttamylife wrote:this is the last I'm going to say on the subject, but it seems perfectly Michael to agree to do this because as most of us know, the vaccinations were to be administered to all of the U.K. with children aged 2 and under FIRST. Michael being the avid reader and intelligent being that he is, I am sure was perfectly aware of that fact. Plus he was acquainted with many people who stood in firm opposition to the vaccines. His sole purpose in life was to save the children. How could he say no? However, circumstances beyond his control made it virtually impossible to carry out the warning. I am sure that caused him great distress, sleepless nights, loss of appetite, fatigue, etc. Thus the tiny Michael we see in This Is It. I am attaching a video by David Icke that puts in perspective why he finally agreed to 50 shows in London. The message had need to be repeated over and over, to reach the masses. It was one thing that was dear to Michael's heart. Save the children. I intended to attach a link to Icke's Press Release google host page article. But wouldn't you know it, the sneaky devils. They removed it!!!! Completely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMinIt5Yq2E
MJThrillsMe
MJThrillsMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:51 pm

i knew there was something to smashing all the windows and things like that...that video wasnt scary as most of them are lol those other ones give me nightmares
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey5842x Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:05 pm

whateverhappens wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMjrTdUUVFM&NR=1
Please watch this with an open mind
what do you think of it?

Absolutely Brilliant. I Love David Icke. There is so much evidence to back this up, as there is with everything that David says, that since I started researching this has become my belief. Before my research I had no belief in anything because I never found anything that seemed feesable to believe but somehow this just is.

I feel much stronger as a person since having something to believe in I love you
Lacey5842x
Lacey5842x
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StripedFeline Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:42 pm

I really would love to research more into the Illuminati now I've read this thread. I've had no previous research or knowledge of it 'til I came into this forum, so I'm very curious and intrigued. So could anybody recommend some good books to read?
StripedFeline
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-07
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey5842x Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:46 pm

StripedFeline wrote:I really would love to research more into the Illuminati now I've read this thread. I've had no previous research or knowledge of it 'til I came into this forum, so I'm very curious and intrigued. So could anybody recommend some good books to read?

Hi StripedFeline, I'm really glad that have started to find this interesting and I hope you have an open mind because at first the information that you find will seem quite far fetched but I assure you as time goes on and the more research that you do you will find that it all comes together and makes a lot of sense Smile

I'm not sure on books as I have done all of my research on the internet but I was, just yesterday as it goes, pointed to a website, from the lovely people on this thread, containing a documentary, which I am in the process of watching, and I would say that so far this seems like a good starting point for someone new to the subject.

http://wakeupproject.com/VList.asp?Series=1&Video=100

As I say this I think this is a good starting point but trust me there are so many sites and videos on the internet which, if the documentary sparks more interest, you will find really insightful.

I hope this helps I love you
Lacey5842x
Lacey5842x
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StripedFeline Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:08 pm

@Lacey - Thank you very much for the link! I'll check it out soon. Smile

I can't believe what I've been reading so far, and I've not surprisingly found myself growing very angry at how we've been manipulated by the very people we're automatically supposed to be looking up to.

I'd like to just ask if anyone knows if there's anything wrong with the vaccine being given to girls at this current moment to protect them from cervical cancer ... Is this in the same league as the swine flu one? It's just I've had the three jabs already.

Grrr, I'm so peeved at the moment. I know for a fact I'll be reading more into this very closely and talking to my family and friends about it. The sooner the message gets spread, the better.
StripedFeline
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-07
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey5842x Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:10 pm

StripedFeline wrote:@Lacey - Thank you very much for the link! I'll check it out soon. Smile

I can't believe what I've been reading so far, and I've not surprisingly found myself growing very angry at how we've been manipulated by the very people we're automatically supposed to be looking up to.

I'd like to just ask if anyone knows if there's anything wrong with the vaccine being given to girls at this current moment to protect them from cervical cancer ... Is this in the same league as the swine flu one? It's just I've had the three jabs already.

Grrr, I'm so peeved at the moment. I know for a fact I'll be reading more into this very closely and talking to my family and friends about it. The sooner the message gets spread, the better.

I understand, as does everyone that I have spoken to on this thread, how you feel. There are so many emotions that come out in us the more we learn. I personally have been angry, dumbfounded, scared and completely devastated at times.

These feelings, I guess, are natuaral for normal, loving, caring, compassionate people. But on another level I am thankful to all the people who are making this information available to all of us because the more people that become aware of it the more chance we will stand at actually doing something to stop it all from continuing.

In regards to the cervical cancer vaccine (aka Gardasil I believe?) I have come across a number of video's on youtube and various articles on the internet that have expressed concerns towards it. It might be an idea for you to look these up.

You're absolutely within your rights to be "peeved" about this and as you stated the sooner the message gets spread the better.

If you ever need to talk to anyone about any of this or ask any questions the people on this thread really are lovely and I'm sure that all of them and myself will be happy to comfort, reassure, answer and listen. I myself only joined yesterday but I have already had such a warm, loving welcome. It's also a great place to vent whenever needed. I love you
Lacey5842x
Lacey5842x
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by whateverhappens Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:43 am

this all helps to take controll of the people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC5D5QahQKE&feature=related
whateverhappens
whateverhappens
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by whateverhappens Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:44 am

whateverhappens
whateverhappens
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by whateverhappens Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:45 am

whateverhappens
whateverhappens
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkYetLovely Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:48 pm

Holy Mahoney.... how did I manage to neglect this thread for so long??? I had to do a heck of a lot of reading to get here but good gravy, it was worth it. It's all coming together now...

Thanks. Wink
DarkYetLovely
DarkYetLovely
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:10 pm

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsocd_michael-jackson-earth-song-st_business

It's all for love - the most socially conscious video ever made.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkYetLovely Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:17 pm

hesouttamylife wrote:https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsocd_michael-jackson-earth-song-st_business

It's all for love - the most socially conscious video ever made.

Ahhh, that song/video rips my guts out everytime. It's my favorite Michael Jackson song just for the sheer power of it.
DarkYetLovely
DarkYetLovely
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:35 pm

StripedFeline,

The vaccine for girls is not good. So far there has been a few deaths from young females who have been vaccinated of course that is not going to hit the news. go to youtube about gardisil. You will see. If I had a daughter I wouldn't even dare! Destroy her young growing female body with this crap!
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:15 pm

Looking at wakeupproject right now. Really interesting stuff. Majority of the people are ignorant of much of this.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3