Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask

+47
clea
MJSmile4Us
Red Velvet
Dora
Grazzia
AugustMoon
annieisnotokey
Smelly
MiaPaparazzi
BJ
mysticallymagestically
Ilovemjstill
nuttybar1964
CantStopLovingU
YveLoVesMJ
dontmakeitfactual
aamj07
MJsSuperflyPYT
Savannah
dunno_it
fanfromspain
Gabriel Walker
emanviam
nlb
ilprincipe
marsheliamorgan
MJJ Love
Rach
swan
hungry
DreamsComeTrue
iLOVEu
MJFoReVeRandAlways
mommy
ishealive
Banessa
MJJ1982
neverlandprincess
flory24
beverleyflossy
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
WanaBstartnSthn
phoenix
SeeingClues
yaya
wandulka
icy55
51 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 5 Empty Re: ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask

Post by marsheliamorgan Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:51 pm

i wonder if she realizes this is all basically from the SAME forum asking questions?and if he does come on here and read,what do u think he will say/think?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 5 Empty Re: ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask

Post by marsheliamorgan Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:52 pm

and ONCE AGAIN, great job to all this was great work,and GREAT FIND THANK U THANK U thank u flower
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:02 pm

Banessa wrote:@nlb Hahaha! Yes she did ask for it...I hope she got the 8 ball fixed ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 5 Icon_wink Because I have a feeling she will be getting more questions! Lol

@Amber the funny thing is that I can so picture the poor woman looking like that! Like saying "WTH did I get myself into" Lol

In all reality-wether it is true or untrue-she definantly should have known what she was getting into! I am so gonna hate this woman (God forgive me ) if this is a "experiment". ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 5 Icon_evil
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:06 pm

Has anyone looked at the headlines on this site-wow-
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:09 pm

We should ask her for a favor, to tell Michael to stay away from the Golden Pants Thread lol!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:12 pm

Lord! that woman is gonna end up looking at that thread herself(you know i have not even visited there-I get enough feedback from all the mentions it gets)funny thing if she is actualy who reads this not (cough) Michael.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:19 pm

@YveLoVesMJ, That is funny I should hope he does not see some of those comments that are out there. But then again he could be very pleased, who knows

The key to change......is to let go of fear.
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:23 pm

yeah lol! but seriously guys, don't ask her that ;p she doesn't need to know more about it, it's our dirty little secret shhh
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:00 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:yeah ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 5 Lol but seriously guys, don't ask her that ;p she doesn't need to know more about it, it's our dirty little secret shhh

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 5 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 5 Lol IDK for sure, but I'd bet that Michael was quite aware of how those pants would get the ladies attention. They are awfully tight and he is ummm...well you know ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 5 Icon_wink
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:06 pm

@nlb ...well they were not like that um-gold thong thing he wore in Dangerous tour-I like the gold suit alot better.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticallymagestically Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:18 pm

I wonder what someone would gain from doing something like this.

Like, I'll play along and think this is a hypothetical...what exactly would MJ (being alive and truly having this woman do his work) get from asking these questions? And from a source as questionable as this one?
It's not like they couldn't see what people like *us* thought by lurking here anonymously. So I'm trying to figure out what else there is to gain, besides Derek getting more hits to site.
mysticallymagestically
mysticallymagestically
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:23 pm

@mysticallymagestically-yeah I know
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:29 pm

We need a POPCORN SMILIE here. Smile
I wanna read what she is going to post back..
She is a pretty lady. Looks very young though. Like in her mid 20's.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:31 pm

MJJ Love wrote:We need a POPCORN SMILIE here. ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 5 Icon_smile
I wanna read what she is going to post back..
She is a pretty lady. Looks very young though. Like in her mid 20's.

That is what I was telling someone else-she is supposed to be 52-so if that is a picture of her it cant be recent-unless she found some miracle she needs to share with other women ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 5 Icon_bounce
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:46 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:@nlb ...well they were not like that um-gold thong thing he wore in Dangerous tour-I like the gold suit alot better.

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 5 Lol me too love the gold pants and I don't care if MJ knows it ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 5 Icon_wink

I don't know what this person has to gain either. It could just to raise hits to the website, but IDK.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:12 am

have we been punk'd?
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:30 am

icy55 wrote:have we been punk'd?

I think maybe we have....Oh well...if somethign is too good to be true, then it probably is..

MJ is supposed to be dead. Remember that...why would he risk reaching out to his fans in such a way you know? I think he is giving us clues through the media.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:53 am

Almost 24 hours later and still awaiting moderation.......... ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 5 Confused
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:10 am

Well ladies, I've decided to take the bait and ask "Cassandra" a question. This is what I posted:

"Cassandra, I like all of Michael's other devoted fans hope that you are serious and not some nut job that likes playing with peoples emotions. Since June 25, we have been on an emotional rollercoaster. We miss Michael deeply. We love him. We want him back. Please tell him that Beth said that if you are indeed his friend. And ask him if him if he knows that his family and others involved in this are giving everyone contradicting stories to the media."
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:10 am

Cassandra's back!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:18 am

Why the hell hasnt she answered my question?! And she said Michael is reading that board!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:21 am

She hasnt answerd mine either. Mommy and I both asked her about jokescalmchina and she went silent.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:36 am

At the first, this Cassandra pic is pretty.
And...I am thinking about to write a letter to Michael...should I ask Cassandra that could I write a mail to Michael?
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:38 am

BJ wrote:At the first, this Cassandra pic is pretty.
And...I am thinking about to write a letter to Michael...should I ask Cassandra that could I write a mail to Michael?

Well she claims he is reading it so i would just post whatever you have to say to him right there.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:41 am

luvmjalways wrote:Why the hell hasnt she answered my question?! And she said Michael is reading that board!

My message is still in moderation.. Hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:43 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
luvmjalways wrote:Why the hell hasnt she answered my question?! And she said Michael is reading that board!

My message is still in moderation.. Hmmm

Yeah, and my post about GPS-golden pants scent lol is awaiting moderaton as well!!! Dunno if its good or bad...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:44 am

Okay, thank you, luvmjalways.
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:44 am

We're back to another episode of Punk'd!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:57 am

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 5 P-ab3gTb8xb3dLgCassandra answered my question:

"[BethLuvsMJ4Ever, Expressing our love in his name is a wonderful thing - what Michael would want if he were dead or alive. He is, however, alive. As for the contradictory stories, this is what you would expect under these circumstances. Thank you for writing. Cassandra]"

Im not satisfied with that answer. I want proof that she knows him!

I just sent her another question and asked her something that she migiht not know the answer to unless she asked MJ herself.

Last edited by luvmjalways on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:02 am

hi Cassandra
can you ask him to write something to us? I mean the text on the sheet
of paper or draw picture, which you can scan and show to us?
please tell him that we love him so much and we wish him all the best. We’ll be always with him.
(I’m sorry for my english)
[Masseriati, Michael is going to give me lyrics to a new song and he
wants his fans to add one line each to it, a kind of "We Are the World"
not sung by everyone, but written by everyone. Keep reading for that.
Cassandra]
That was good! And nah..me and other members of mjgd have written some kind of song for him already...im pissed..they banned me mwahaha..ok, i can do that, what do u guys think???

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:22 am

Angie777 wrote:hi Cassandra
can you ask him to write something to us? I mean the text on the sheet
of paper or draw picture, which you can scan and show to us?
please tell him that we love him so much and we wish him all the best. We’ll be always with him.
(I’m sorry for my english)
[Masseriati, Michael is going to give me lyrics to a new song and he
wants his fans to add one line each to it, a kind of "We Are the World"
not sung by everyone, but written by everyone. Keep reading for that.
Cassandra]
That was good! And nah..me and other members of mjgd have written some kind of song for him already...im pissed..they banned me mwahaha..ok, i can do that, what do u guys think???

she better not be jerkin us around!! thsi would BE AWESOOOOME!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:24 am

okay this is kind of answer everyone could give- its just too general..i bet she is some charlatan- you know like the ones who are involved with telling you everything about your future
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:26 am

I'm kinda starting to feel she is just a spiritual guidance. Someone who thinks that it would be better if fans feel that he alive rather than dead. I dont know, what do you guys think?

I am taking this really lightly because I cant possibly have another set-back!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:29 am

I just saw this:

can we have a real proof that MJ’s alive?
[So sad, as Michael said it himself, "Tell So Sad to not be sad. She is reading the proof as she reads my words, 'I love you.'" Cassandra]
‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 5 25e2f30e2e24e141d964702990d0b689?s=48&d=http%3A%2F%2F0.gravatar
so sad
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by flory24 Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:31 am

she didn`t answer my question about dave dave:((
i ask her again why her lips are sealed about dave dave and i still wait for moderation. it`s been almost 24 hours since i asked her this question :(9
flory24
flory24
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:37 am

Cassandra,
Who is JCC? Is there any truth to what he says? And to Michael, may God bless you and look over you and your family during this time.

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

K I tried the JCC thing too... lets see what happens.
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:37 am

i think only 1 question per fan.. I posted another comment too, but it didnt appear, it's still in moderation.
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:40 am

My comment is still awaiting moderation, too...

Omg...I am worried that I have ask the wrong question...(write a mail to Michael...)
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by flory24 Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:40 am

i ask her with another e-mail i have 15 ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 5 Lol
flory24
flory24
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:44 am

flory24 wrote:i ask her with another e-mail i have 15 ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 5 Lol
lol, 15 more questions for you then!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by flory24 Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:45 am

you said Michael surf the Internet and read these forums …
does he post in these forums? if yes.. under what nickname?Your comment is awaiting moderation.

flory24 18 September 2009 at 5pm

and now i`ll wait for the answer.....
flory24
flory24
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:00 pm

OK guys this is odd. I opened another browser and went to the "q&a" site and the question I posted not even 15 min ago does not show up. However in internet explorer it is still there... maybe I will log on from laptop and see what shows up...
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:03 pm

Ok not to sound like a mega bitch but lets cut the woman some slack!

I am sure she is been hounded with questions and people sending in two or three won't help.

I am sure she is working as hard as she can to make sure that all questions are answered and assuming she is telling us the truth, she is doing this for Michael and US and not for herself.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:11 pm

she just said he reads our questions to her.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:14 pm

Something is weird about this......2 people just asked her a similar question and she gave them the SAME EXACT answer! This better not be some random computer program that answers questions according to twhat answers it has........does that make sense?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:14 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:she just said he reads our questions to her.

Finally. Ive been waiting forever lol

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:16 pm

I wrote again. The posts have "reversed" with the newer posts on top and older ones at the bottom. I can see newer posts from today tthat have been answered and mine... yeah, you guessed it... AWAITING D... MODERATION

Dear Cassandra,
Thank you so much for doing an effort and helping us out of our frustrations and dispair. I truly appreciate it, but... I so much want to believe that Michael is safe and that we can trust what we're told "here and there" - hense, it saddens me that my question is not being answered. I have been awaiting moderation for 24 hours now and I see others, that have asked questions after me, getting their replies.
I'm so sorry to put this kind of pressure on you, but you seem reliable and trustworthy.
If Michael needs a new place to rest, let me know. I'll be there for him.
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:18 pm

Hi Kassandra,
last it possible if Michael to L.A. back goes which it is
punished for which it did to be dead pretended ?
Thank you
Yvonne
[Yvonne, that is a question for lawyers to address. As a layman, however, I would say that that is indeed a consideration. Cassandra]

Interesting. I thought he got out of that with the Joe/Joseph and a no-sign DC!!!
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:21 pm

mommy wrote:Hi Kassandra,
last it possible if Michael to L.A. back goes which it is
punished for which it did to be dead pretended ?
Thank you
Yvonne
[Yvonne, that is a question for lawyers to address. As a layman, however, I would say that that is indeed a consideration. Cassandra]

Interesting. I thought he got out of that with the Joe/Joseph and a no-sign DC!!!

Yes but she did say it is a legal question and not one she can really address, she is just stating her personal opinion I think...
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Rach wrote:Ok not to sound like a mega bitch but lets cut the woman some slack!

I am sure she is been hounded with questions and people sending in two or three won't help.

I am sure she is working as hard as she can to make sure that all questions are answered and assuming she is telling us the truth, she is doing this for Michael and US and not for herself.

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 5 Crying.baby_medium
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next