Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask

+47
clea
MJSmile4Us
Red Velvet
Dora
Grazzia
AugustMoon
annieisnotokey
Smelly
MiaPaparazzi
BJ
mysticallymagestically
Ilovemjstill
nuttybar1964
CantStopLovingU
YveLoVesMJ
dontmakeitfactual
aamj07
MJsSuperflyPYT
Savannah
dunno_it
fanfromspain
Gabriel Walker
emanviam
nlb
ilprincipe
marsheliamorgan
MJJ Love
Rach
swan
hungry
DreamsComeTrue
iLOVEu
MJFoReVeRandAlways
mommy
ishealive
Banessa
MJJ1982
neverlandprincess
flory24
beverleyflossy
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
WanaBstartnSthn
phoenix
SeeingClues
yaya
wandulka
icy55
51 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Empty Re: ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:55 pm

oh! Now she is dropping DAVID AXELROD and the PREZ?
why don't you call the WHITE HOUSE to find out if she wrote speeches for the PREZ?

call the white house and ask for david axelrod or CAMILLE JOHNSTON

and then ask them if they know anybody who goes by the name of CASSANDRA GRETCHEN and if she ever wrote speeches for B.O
cause as far as i am concerned i saw a documentary about the young guy who wrote all the speeches for the prez AND it was a young man fresh out of school.

not some nutty nut from DERECK CLONTZ. called cassandra.
but the prez and this fresh out of school young man i forgot his name already.

Back to top Go down

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Empty Re: ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:16 pm

FFS she is pissing me off... Am I doing something wrong?? When I go into this site I only see 14 comments, all of them but mine are answered..

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:22 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:FFS she is pissing me off... Am I doing something wrong?? When I go into this site I only see 14 comments, all of them but mine are answered..

Same!Will she ever answer to my question? Suspect
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Dora Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:52 pm

it does not answer to me either. It seems that it selects the questions. I do not like anything this that she only answers to him some people and another no.
Dora
Dora

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:53 pm

She needs a big "BAM BITCHES"!!!!!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:57 pm

Argh!!! She didn't answer my question!!! She skipped me Sad Now im going to have to go on believing MJ is not talking through her!! Hahahaha!
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:59 pm

Rach wrote:My question was deleted ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Icon_sad

I think mine was too-its been too long waiting on an answer. I put the question in yesterday and I didnt see it on the board today.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:03 pm

Rach wrote:She needs a big "BAM BITCHES"!!!!!!!

"BAM BITCHES" has taken a life of its own!!! lol! lol! Love ya Rach!!! Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:03 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:
Rach wrote:My question was deleted ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Icon_sad

I think mine was too-its been too long waiting on an answer. I put the question in yesterday and I didnt see it on the board today.

I think she deleted my question too... I can't see it anywhere Suspect but I'm still waiting for her to answer to my other question -.-'
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:04 pm

Hold up-mine is still on there (my second one) the first one asking if the kids were in on this is deleted(should we take that as a clue? seeing as MJ would never answer that question) The one about mel Johnson is still up-she may be googling the name to see who it is HAHAHA-sorry
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:06 pm

Banessa wrote:

"BAM BITCHES" has taken a life of its own!!! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Lol Love ya Rach!!! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Icon_smile

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Lol I love ya too!

Me, you and Nicole are the official Michael BAM BITCHES!

OMG can we get t-shirts with that on it?! xoxo
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:08 pm

Rach wrote:
Banessa wrote:

"BAM BITCHES" has taken a life of its own!!! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Lol Love ya Rach!!! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Icon_smile

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Lol I love ya too!

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Icon_razz
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:16 pm

nlb wrote:
Rach wrote:
Banessa wrote:

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Icon_razz

You guys are too much! I like the idea very original! Good thinking Rach!

Hey all I wanted to know is If MJ reads our forum and what he thought about them and about those of us who never believed he "died" How hard was that question??? scratch
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:21 pm

@ Banessa

Honey, I'm going to go out on a limb and say she is a fake?!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:26 pm

@Rach I will go out on a limb and agree with you! Yesterday she was only a friend and today she hints there might be something more to their relationship...Hahaha! (insert your siggy here) lol!
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:27 pm

FFS she is pissing me off... Am I doing something wrong?? When I go into this site I only see 14 comments, all of them but mine are answered..

when i go here i see 68 and she still hasnt answered mine regarding the joe/joseph name and if there is any and what connection to his "death" i am getting impatient
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:29 pm

Banessa wrote:@Rach I will go out on a limb and agree with you! Yesterday she was only a friend and today she hints there might be something more to their relationship...Hahaha! (insert your siggy here) ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Lol

OMFG did she say they could be lovers?! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Lol

BAM BICTHES!!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:32 pm

Rach wrote:
hungry wrote:I just wasted my question -_- I asked her to ask Michael if he'd rather be a dog or a cat and why.
But my question is "awaiting moderation", haha.

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Lol
AHH SHE STILL DIDN'T ANSWER IT AND IT'S BEEN....
5 hours?
Okay, I guess it just seems longer than it actually is...
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:34 pm

rach,she doesnt come out and say that,but,in the one response she says "in time the truth of our relationship will be known to everyone(and then something else)to me it just kinda sounds like she is alluding to them being MORE than friends,maybe not,maybe she was saying he will tell the world she is his friend (relationship)when he returns to public.i dont know,it just sounded odd to me,and could be taken either way.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:35 pm

she hasnt answered mine from YESTERDAY,but,looks like she answered below and possibly above,maybe she has to consult with michael regarding his middle name?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:41 pm

I know this sounds really rude, but I'm getting impatient waiting for her answers ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Icon_redface
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:45 pm

hungry wrote:I know this sounds really rude, but I'm getting impatient waiting for her answers ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Icon_redface

At least your question is still there! Mine was deleted and the funny thing is she responded the one before and the one after mine!!! affraid You are not being rude at all. You are just like me very impatient! Lol
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:07 pm

Banessa wrote:
hungry wrote:I know this sounds really rude, but I'm getting impatient waiting for her answers ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Icon_redface

At least your question is still there! Mine was deleted and the funny thing is she responded the one before and the one after mine!!! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Affraid You are not being rude at all. You are just like me very impatient! Lol
GAHAHHAHHAA It's so darn hard not to be impatient! Sad
Oh well, I'll wait until tomorrow, then I'll give up.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:09 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:rach,she doesnt come out and say that,but,in the one response she says "in time the truth of our relationship will be known to everyone(and then something else)to me it just kinda sounds like she is alluding to them being MORE than friends,maybe not,maybe she was saying he will tell the world she is his friend (relationship)when he returns to public.i dont know,it just sounded odd to me,and could be taken either way.

ROFL. ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Lol

If they were lovers, do you really think she would come out and say it like that?? Well who knows!

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:14 pm

i dont know how she would put it, IF it were me i were probly be swinging from the chandeliers LOL but,i wouldnt say anything other than we were "friends" so as not to blast michaels personal business,and blow it,maybe she isnt worried about that,as he is (?) telling her how to respond? we will see,and time will tell i guess
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:19 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:i dont know how she would put it, IF it were me i were probly be swinging from the chandeliers LOL but,i wouldnt say anything other than we were "friends" so as not to blast michaels personal business,and blow it,maybe she isnt worried about that,as he is (?) telling her how to respond? we will see,and time will tell i guess

I dont believe for 1 second that they are lovers.
lmao ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:33 pm

Editor's Note: Ms. Gretchen-Sims will continue answering questions on Saturday afternoon. An unexpected volume of messages is slowing her progress, but she will answer every letter as quickly as possible.]

DID ANYONE SEE THIS,i just came across this on that site,how could ANYONE have "an UNEXPECTED VOLUME OF MESSAGES" we are TALKING about MICHAEL JACKSON HERE,did she not think she would be flooded?this is strange thinking in my opinion. what do the rest of you ladies think?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:20 pm

I agree with you marchaliamorgan. She might try and justify it by saying that the site is not that well known, but I don't see where those here have flooded her with messages like in that great pic of the overwhelmed secretary lol. There have really been relatively few questions considering MJ actually has ZILLIONS of fans.

I also think its strange the answers she did give. If this is all about letting fans communicate with MJ, her opinion on things really shouldn't come into it.

So far, imo it looks like another marketing ploy by that tabloid.

I hope fans are reading between the lines at things like, when she says she tells the truth as far as she knows it (careful wordng?) and that little "plug" for the tabloid saying that MJ has said that "they try" ... if you call stories about two-headed babies "trying" you must work for the tabloid. If MJ "chose" this tabloid it would be the only one he wouldn't burn I guess. meh

I'm glad fans are taking this all with a boat load of salt because exploiting MJ's fans would not be beneath many tabloids I'm quite sure and this one may just be no exception.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:25 pm

Now she is insinuating that her and MJ are lovers

OK now guys listen ! mj supposedly according to this woman knows her for yrs,
so for yrs she wasn't his lover at all ,

Now all of a sudden he fell in love with a 50 yrs old woman who cannot probably give him more kids lol?
give me a break please.

if loved this woman he would have been with her a long time ago, he wouldn't wait til she reaches 50 yrs old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:30 pm

DE7 wrote:Now she is insinuating that her and MJ are lovers

OK now guys listen ! mj supposedly according to this woman knows her for yrs,
so for yrs she wasn't his lover at all ,

Now all of a sudden he fell in love with a 50 yrs old woman who cannot probably give him more kids lol?
give me a break please.

if loved this woman he would have been with her a long time ago, he wouldn't wait til she reaches 50 yrs old.

lol You got that right. Michael wants to have more children, and we all know that a 50 year old women cant give him that. And to be hornest, I think he wants to marry the love of his life.. He wants for the women he will marry to spend the rest of her life with him, and help him raise his children, and the children they will have together. She cannot give him more children. But I do think he need an amazing women, who knows what he has been through, and understand him. All the way down to his childhood. Michael does not trust people that easyli.

BTW where did you see that she said they were lovers. That is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. If it was so damn serious, why is she telling it to everybody?

Michael will NOT be pleased with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:47 pm

one of the Q's was about legal aspect of the death hoax which Sandra clearly dodged - I wonder why? ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Icon_cool

Yvonne no charges can be brought against michael unless his family claim life insurence it is this that makes a hoax death fraud witch is there for breaking the law, i have looked into this as that was my first thought, cassadra yo are doing an awsome job here replying x
[Mandy, thank you for your kindness. I appreciate you. Michael appreciates you - and all his loving fans. Cassandra]
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by clea Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:49 am

Hello, on a forum it francais they speak about the resemblance between Casey Anthony and this Cassandra.
This woman is considered as mythomaniac, a narcissist, bipolar and she is soupconnée to have killed her daughter.
Type Casey Anthony's name a search engine if you want to be made your own opinion. ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Icon_wink
clea
clea

Aantal berichten : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:31 am

Fu** I have forgot to ask "Will Michael make concerts in Germany too?"
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:17 am

Why are some post deleted there?
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:40 am

Okay, thank you very much. ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Icon_cool

EDIT:

I can't find my post from today...hmmhmm... ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Icon_sad
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:48 am

clea wrote:Hello, on a forum it francais they speak about the resemblance between Casey Anthony and this Cassandra.
This woman is considered as mythomaniac, a narcissist, bipolar and she is soupconnée to have killed her daughter.
Type Casey Anthony's name a search engine if you want to be made your own opinion. ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Icon_wink

OMG!!! What a sick....... ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:04 am

My question was posted the very first day this went up when there were only like 4 comments on there, and it is STILL not showing up. It is still awaiting approval.

My question was about the double.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:06 am

BJ wrote:Why are some post deleted there?

IDK - Looks like my question about the double and if the double was presented to us as Michael in performances, interviews ect is either still awaiting mod approval or it was deleted.

I posted my question minutes after the article was posted telling us she would answer questions so it was one of the very first ones asked.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:11 am

I am waiting.
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymj Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:02 am

i am not sure whether i can believe this Cassandra person or not.

what do you guys think of cassandra? why would she post at derek's webby..
sammymj
sammymj

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:11 am

marsheliamorgan wrote:Editor's Note: Ms. Gretchen-Sims will continue answering questions on Saturday afternoon. An unexpected volume of messages is slowing her progress, but she will answer every letter as quickly as possible.]

DID ANYONE SEE THIS,i just came across this on that site,how could ANYONE have "an UNEXPECTED VOLUME OF MESSAGES" we are TALKING about MICHAEL JACKSON HERE,did she not think she would be flooded?this is strange thinking in my opinion. what do the rest of you ladies think?
I AGREE 100%. DId she only expect 2 people to ask her question or something? :/
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:24 am

hungry wrote:
marsheliamorgan wrote:Editor's Note: Ms. Gretchen-Sims will continue answering questions on Saturday afternoon. An unexpected volume of messages is slowing her progress, but she will answer every letter as quickly as possible.]

I AGREE 100%. DId she only expect 2 people to ask her question or something? :/

Well, theoretically ur right...
But, what if she just didn't expect we create kind of societies on net, then its easy to follow one after the other and keep informing each other whats going on currently. Dunno, but thats what i thought..
Also ive got some other theory about Cassandra, but lets wait for her answers today...im gonna share my thoughts with yall later.

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:38 pm

i cant decide,i am STILL waiting a response to my question and it was posted early,and it seems as if the one above and below were answered,but not mine,so iam giving her the benefit of the doubt,and thinking possibly she has to confer with michael on this one?i dont know i guess i will just keep watching,and cant wait to read your therory,
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:52 pm

I certainly hope she's telling the truth.. but then again, no one can be too certain.
This sucks.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:53 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:she hasnt answered mine from YESTERDAY,but,looks like she answered below and possibly above,maybe she has to consult with michael regarding his middle name?

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 8 Lol Consult Michael on his middle name-lol omg-and yeah she definanlty alluded to the idea that were more than friends in "the true nature of our relationship-plus all the stuff she said before regardig his "healthy normal manliness"-dropped that idea into ALL of our female enquiring minds with that little comment-like we really want to know how special this woman is...we just want our question answered right? AND SHE STILL HAS NOT ANSWERED MINE...
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:56 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:i dont know how she would put it, IF it were me i were probly be swinging from the chandeliers LOL but,i wouldnt say anything other than we were "friends" so as not to blast michaels personal business,and blow it,maybe she isnt worried about that,as he is (?) telling her how to respond? we will see,and time will tell i guess

Exactly! I wouldnt be going and saying anything to drop hints either-he is always so private. This whole deal is bugging me.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:01 pm

I'm glad fans are taking this all with a boat load of salt because exploiting MJ's fans would not be beneath many tabloids I'm quite sure and this one may just be no exception.

true that! At least we are taking it with a boat load of salt anyway-it may be a little known site but geesh so was that stupid sudent article-this is what google is for. Unfortunatly it is probably an experiment to see if and how many people are looking for him to come back. I am not angry at them I just wanted to see how hard she would work to answer and how hard she try to get the answers right...not to hard I must say.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:09 pm

Yeah Angie777 -I am interested in that heory as well-so I checked the link with 68 comments and couldnt even see my question on that one-whew. Someone posted 2 poems ...was that one of our people?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:03 pm

and of course I’m ready to marry him!
[Francesa ... LOL - aren't we all (us women, anyway!) Cassandra]

Hmm...that was a random post...look at her answer...it seems more like a fan one, if she was who she is suposed to be i guess the answer would be another one..not "Oh yeah of course we are all ready to marry him" knowing Michael could read this. I dunno what you all believe.but well..
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next