Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask

+47
clea
MJSmile4Us
Red Velvet
Dora
Grazzia
AugustMoon
annieisnotokey
Smelly
MiaPaparazzi
BJ
mysticallymagestically
Ilovemjstill
nuttybar1964
CantStopLovingU
YveLoVesMJ
dontmakeitfactual
aamj07
MJsSuperflyPYT
Savannah
dunno_it
fanfromspain
Gabriel Walker
emanviam
nlb
ilprincipe
marsheliamorgan
MJJ Love
Rach
swan
hungry
DreamsComeTrue
iLOVEu
MJFoReVeRandAlways
mommy
ishealive
Banessa
MJJ1982
neverlandprincess
flory24
beverleyflossy
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
WanaBstartnSthn
phoenix
SeeingClues
yaya
wandulka
icy55
51 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Empty Re: ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask

Post by Dora Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:17 pm

[quote = "neverlandprincess"] Sí Angie777-que estoy interesado en que progresivamente la teoría, como bien lo he comprobado en el enlace con 68 comentarios y no pude ni siquiera ver a mi pregunta sobre ¡menos mal que uno. Alguien posted 2 poemas ... fue que uno de nuestro pueblo? [/ Quote]
If I published a poem and I have left him some questions but she has until now not responded to me and I believe that she will not do it.
‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Icon_evil ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Icon_evil ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Icon_evil ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Icon_question
Dora
Dora

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Empty Re: ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask

Post by hungry Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:21 pm

^ Welcome to the forum, hAZZELY!

Is this Cassandra hinting that she has a romantic relationship with Michael?
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Thanks. Im coming from a spanish forum related to the same subject though Very Happy . Well..she said in one of her replies that everyone will hear about their relationship sooner or later..(more or less). Hmm...
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:51 pm

Dear I would be wiling and ready to amrry him too-of course!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:17 pm

Why would she tell that to just random people like that?? I dont know.. But what i do know, is that Michael would NOT like that..

Somethings is to be kept private... But I higly doubt it..
Michael wants to have more children, since when can a 52 year old women give birth??

I was just wondering..

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:02 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Why would she tell that to just random people like that?? I dont know.. But what i do know, is that Michael would NOT like that..

Michael wants to have more children, since when can a 52 year old women give birth??

I was just wondering..
He seems content enough with three Smile Personally, I would only like two to four children when I get married.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:59 pm

I've stopped looking TBH guys.

I think it's all a crook and the only questions that are been answered are ones that are addressing the haters and rude people or ones that a simple answer can be given too.

I have asked my question TWICE now and both times it has been deleted. It wasn't even difficult and one that should have been cleared up easily if she was in touch with Michael. That for me is proof enough it's all lies and this woman should be ashamed of herself for playing with emotions like she is.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:01 pm

hungry wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:Why would she tell that to just random people like that?? I dont know.. But what i do know, is that Michael would NOT like that..

I was just wondering..
He seems content enough with three ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Icon_smile Personally, I would only like two to four children when I get married.

You dont get my point lol.. she is full of crap

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:04 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
hungry wrote:

I was just wondering..
He seems content enough with three ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Icon_smile Personally, I would only like two to four children when I get married.

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Lol NOW I get it!
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:34 pm

hungry wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:
hungry wrote:

I was just wondering..

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Lol NOW I get it!

Good. Michael wants to have a whole football team as far as im aware.. that was he said in LWMJ. not in those words, but you know lol

Back to top Go down

Post by jess.loves.mj Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:54 pm

This thread is too funny. I must admit, I didn't believe this for a second when I first found the link earlier this morning (I have spent the last however long reading though all 17 pages...LOL)

I think this is all crap, but I am willing to ask a question for you guys if you want me to? Just let me know what to ask. I do think it is BS but you can't deny it is entertaining. Anyone on here could answer the questions the same way she is, they are so vague! "Michael says believe and love"...erm ok.... that tells us a lot doesn't it? LOL.
jess.loves.mj
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by jess.loves.mj Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:57 pm

Also this one made me laugh:

"I’m really confused. I don’t know what to think anymore, Cassandra.
At times I do feel that Michael could be alive, but I’m also starting
to lose hope. I’m sorry ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Icon_sad I suppose I love him too much and I don’t want him to be in pain anymore. This world is so cruel sometimes.
Okay. My questions are,
How is he? Is he doing well? Is he happier now?
Does he know that millions of people still love him, regardless of all the accusations and media stories?
Are there a lot of people in on this ‘death hoax’?
Thanks, I hope this is true. What you’re doing is so nice, Cassandra.
[Nadia, very good questions and I can answer all of them in one word: Yes. Cassandra]"

The first question this person asked was "how is he". Cassandra says "I can answer all of them in one word: yes".

"How is he?" "Yes"
jess.loves.mj
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:58 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:since when can a 52 year old women give birth??

I was just wondering..

It has been known to happen-my mother is 47 and has a 4 year old-she still could probably have them but she got her tubes tied.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:12 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:

I was just wondering..

It has been known to happen-my mother is 47 and has a 4 year old-she still could probably have them but she got her tubes tied.

I have a aunt who gave birth at the age of 45. But that is not my point.. I want people to stop disgussing Michaels private life. He likes it private.

The day he gets merried the world will know, until then, I think we should leave it alone..

IMO Cassandra is just full of it.. If she really had something more than a friendship with Michael, she would have shut up about it.. OMG!! This women is breaking his trust to her..

Like Michael havent tried that enough in his life Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:19 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
neverlandprincess wrote:

I was just wondering..

I have a aunt who gave birth at the age of 45. But that is not my point.. I want people to stop disgussing Michaels private life. He likes it private.

The day he gets merried the world will know, until then, I think we should leave it alone..

IMO Cassandra is just full of it.. If she really had something more than a friendship with Michael, she would have shut up about it.. OMG!! This women is breaking his trust to her..

Like Michael havent tried that enough in his life ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Icon_sad

I know-I am in agreemant on that point! Believe me-Janet was married for years and no one knew-if something was going on with Michael and this woman I doubt he would let it be known like this. He was so so so private-she is just in a land of wishful thinking and having a time with it at the mans expense. If she was a friend she would not have dropped that line either-knowing what it sounds like...but then many people he thought were "friends" turned out to not be so. ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Icon_sad
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Guys, can I just add that you MAY get more sense from Annie as she is also in contact with Michael!

I won't post the link in case she doesn't want me to but her answers are AMAZING!

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Lol
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:38 pm

I posted something here (I thought) about this Cassandra woman. I think I recognize her, but I don't know from where. Did someone here say that she claimed to have written speeches for Obama? I am thinking that I may have seen her picture on Twitter...can anyone re-post what is known about her so far? She is some sort of producer? Speech writer? I KNOW I have seen her picture somewhere. (I, too, think she is a bunch of hot air, but I would like to figure out whether I really recognize her or just think I do.)
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:40 pm

Rach wrote:Guys, can I just add that you MAY get more sense from Annie as she is also in contact with Michael!

I won't post the link in case she doesn't want me to but her answers are AMAZING!

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Lol

lol!

Thank you Rachel, you're awesome!

Here's the link:

http://mjanswersallyourquestionsthroughannie.blogspot.com/

Leave a question as a comment on any post and I'll get back to you as soon as I intergalactically contact MJ.

You'll also get exclusives and ITMZ (Intergalactic TMZ) news there.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:45 pm

ROFL @ ITMZ!!!!! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Lol
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:57 pm

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Lol
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:08 am

I feel sick...my posts don't appear there...
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Walker Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:15 am

Dear Cassandra ~ Is Mj going to come back and marry all of his fans in a Moonie style wedding?

There, that's not too bizarre a question is it folks?
I imagine he has already made dating plans with many on his fan forums already.

Delete this if you like, I'm just finding this whole thing alternately hysterically funny/absolutely infuriatiing/ demeaning. OBVIOUSLY by 'THIS THING' I mean Cassandra, not the forum
G
Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:34 am

Is there anyone who speaks brasilian?

There she is..Cassandra......
http://cyberdiet.terra.com.br/cyberdiet/colunas/050620_bel_tend_inverno.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:45 am

Your questions answered! - 006
Dear Jade: Michael told me to ask you to keep the name of the planet he's staying in a secret. He doesn't want papparazzi to locate him and travel through space just to snap a few pictures. He's not learnt to teleport but he has very good friends in the alien world that let him use their spaceships, which are designed to travel at light speed.
Michael can only travel back to earth when he's fully rested and all the investigation concerning his "death" is over. That's also the reason why he can't teleport his way to your bedroom for now.
However, he wants me to tell you he loves you all from the bottom of his heart.

jade jackson said...
I know the planet where Michael is now staying, but I haven't been back in a very long time. I can tell you it is beautiful there, so so beautiful. Will you please ask Michael when he plans to come back to earth? I know he is light years away, but I am sure he has learned to teleport. Will you ask him if he might be able to teleport his way to my bedroom?

all i can say is just a big LOL WTF? Anws..Angie, im not brasilian but i can understand a bit of what that is about..hm, it talks about tendences of hairstyling this winter..whatever..:s Wtf is that..chick doing there? She isn't mentioned in any ways..
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by fanfromspain Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:35 am

Angie777 wrote:Is there anyone who speaks brasilian?

There she is..Cassandra......
[url=http://cyberdiet.terra.com.br/cyberdiet/colunas/050620_bel_tend_inverno.htm
http://cyberdiet.terra.com.br/cyberdiet/colunas/050620_bel_tend_inverno.htm[/quote[/url]]

Wow, that's weird... the article doesn't say anyting interesting. It's about hair trends for the winter period: cutting, colouring... what is her picture doing there ???? There's no reference whatsover to her in the article... strange
fanfromspain
fanfromspain
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:40 am

THis women is pissing me off.. she havent answered my letter to Mike yet.. Its still under moderation..

All the others are answered.. but not mine.. OMG..

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:49 am

This is so AGGRAVATING.
Maybe I'm just being a brat, I don't know, but it's so annoying how she answers the question below and above mine, BUT NOT MINE.
No. I will be patient. I will love, and be loving.
Very Happy
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymj Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:02 pm

same situation
she did not answer mine too.
i shall be PATIENT!

well, in my opinion, this \" Cassandra Gretchen-Sims\" is totally non-existent and is just a made-up name.

-how did she even gain access into derrick\'s webby? did he give her his password? if not, how could she moderate the comments?

in addition, does it not seem too tedious? firstly, derrick has to send Cassandra the comments in his webby. then, cassandra has to get mike\'s reply. finally, cassandra has to send the replies to derrick and derrick then has to re-publish them on his site.

and cassandra was trying to hint that she sort of had an ambiguous relationship with michael, isnt it? or perhaps, she\'s just a screen name and she\'s actually part of the hoax crew afterall. mike had to trust her alot to be his messenger? words cannot be taken back and mike would have to be responsible for it. the thing is he didnt really trust anyone around him.

Last edited by sammymj on Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
sammymj
sammymj

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:58 pm

also still waiting. It seems like I have a lot of people from Poland posting on the site I see when I go to DC. Maybe I should change my nationality, become Polish (?) and get some answers... ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Lol
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by nuttybar1964 Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:08 pm

where do you see pictures of her? sorry... new here!
nuttybar1964
nuttybar1964

Aantal berichten : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:14 pm

mommy wrote:also still waiting. It seems like I have a lot of people from Poland posting on the site I see when I go to DC. Maybe I should change my nationality, become Polish (?) and get some answers... ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Lol

LOL mummy...gotta tell u that there's much more ppl from poland with answered letters, cuz i can see their f..polish names! (like monika, paulina, ada, adrianna, robert(a guy) ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Icon_biggrin Not everyone adds Poland to the nick-name...hahaha, which means POLAND rocks! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Icon_biggrin

BTW-im from fuckin' POLAND! Yeaaaah ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Lol

( i remember his visit in 1996-History Tour- later he said that he's traveled around the world several times...but Poland moved/touched him the most! Very Happy He came back in 1997 cuz he wanted to create smth like Disneyland in Warsaw, also he was very interested in one of our castles-wanted to buy it! Too bad our former civil servants didn't let him...i mean, too much of bureaucracy and many obstacles....ehhhhhhh, he was so happy when everything seemed to be in a good way...)

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:31 pm

^would mommyana work for me? I'm not too keen on getting a name I can't remember. ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Lol
Sorry, but I cracking up now.......................................... ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Lol
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:59 pm

mommy wrote:^would mommyana work for me? I'm not too keen on getting a name I can't remember. ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Lol
Sorry, but I cracking up now.......................................... ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Lol

mommyana? ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Lol nooo hahaha

maybe Milena? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:32 pm

LMFAOOOOOOOOO

Guys..found that too funny......

Under-Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)

u can see links, one of them says:
Jackson Rathbone Answers Fan Questions

go and take a look....1 comment so far..... ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:48 pm

This women is freaking anoing me. My letter STIL in moderation. And all the letters under and above is answered.

OMG!!! Am I doing something wrong??

I wrote my name and my email but not a website since I dont have that..

I think she is a ... Sorry lol

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:53 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:This women is freaking anoing me. My letter STIL in moderation. And all the letters under and above is answered.

OMG!!! Am I doing something wrong??

I wrote my name and my email but not a website since I dont have that..

I think she is a ... Sorry lol

Mine is still in moderation as well....I believe we SEE our own letter in moderations...Do you see my letter...I don't see yours!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:58 pm

I dont know what you`re name is there? I can see my own in moderation. and all the others.. also unaswered ones, it seems..

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:10 pm

Angie777 wrote:
mommy wrote:also still waiting. It seems like I have a lot of people from Poland posting on the site I see when I go to DC. Maybe I should change my nationality, become Polish (?) and get some answers... ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Lol

LOL mummy...gotta tell u that there's much more ppl from poland with answered letters, cuz i can see their f..polish names! (like monika, paulina, ada, adrianna, robert(a guy) ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Icon_biggrin Not everyone adds Poland to the nick-name...hahaha, which means POLAND rocks! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Icon_biggrin

BTW-im from fuckin' POLAND! Yeaaaah ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Lol

( i remember his visit in 1996-History Tour- later he said that he's traveled around the world several times...but Poland moved/touched him the most! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Icon_biggrin He came back in 1997 cuz he wanted to create smth like Disneyland in Warsaw, also he was very interested in one of our castles-wanted to buy it! Too bad our former civil servants didn't let him...i mean, too much of bureaucracy and many obstacles....ehhhhhhh, he was so happy when everything seemed to be in a good way...)

Wow, this must be her clue for us! MJ IS IN POLAND!! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Lol Let's bet ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 9 Icon_razz

And I guess MJ would say nice things about any country he visited, I guess. At least this is something I've spotted...
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:19 pm

Seems like she's back again.
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:31 pm

Do you guys think it's possible to send this web to ET or Insider or any newspaper so that they could do a check on her and see if it's a scam? Like the one with the coroner video?
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:38 pm

@icy55 I don't think it should be done, because if it is proven that she's a legit source of information it's going to be leaked all over the world... and we don't want that.
Michael needs his rest.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:11 pm

hungry wrote:@icy55 I don't think it should be done, because if it is proven that she's a legit source of information it's going to be leaked all over the world... and we don't want that.
Michael needs his rest.

yup agreed! thanks! =)
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9