Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michaels Late Night Voice Mails - Said he was SCARED FOR HIS LIFE

+32
AugustMoon
ishealive
Ilovemjstill
neverlandprincess
mommy
J.J_loves_MJ
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
GenitiveOm
emanviam
Truth_or_Dare
Kuki
PinkLizard
MJFoReVeRandAlways
marsheliamorgan
Harleyblonde
queenpanther55
rellababy
ilprincipe
Smelly
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
CaptainJaneway
jpresley
MJSmile4Us
Banessa
Red Velvet
EarthAngel90
nlb
MJJ Love
Rach
neverlandsfairy
annieisnotokey
CantStopLovingU
36 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Michaels Late Night Voice Mails - Said he was SCARED FOR HIS LIFE - Page 3 Empty Re: Michaels Late Night Voice Mails - Said he was SCARED FOR HIS LIFE

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:57 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
I have a question.

IF MJ hoaxed his death, I wonder if he had any idea about the stories, personal home vids and private things that were going to be unveiled to the public? Things we never would have seen otherwise? Or maybe he authorized these things to be released?

Well... desperate times call for desperate measures.
In the grand scheme of things having a few personal videos made public vs. getting yourself killed makes the first option seem utterly unimportant.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Michaels Late Night Voice Mails - Said he was SCARED FOR HIS LIFE - Page 3 Empty Re: Michaels Late Night Voice Mails - Said he was SCARED FOR HIS LIFE

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:15 pm

My TRUTH is in my HEART. Michaels Late Night Voice Mails - Said he was SCARED FOR HIS LIFE - Page 3 Herz

My first reaction to this was THE SAME as my FIRST REACTION to hearing that MICHAEL JACKSON has passed on.
Until I "SEE THE TRUTH" w/in my own HEART, I will keep on keepin' on.....

:~ {{{ MICHAEL }}} ~:

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by GenitiveOm Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:20 pm

GenitiveOm wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Im worried cus I heard it striaght from Michaels mouth.

The Living with Michael Jackson (MB) was also straight from Michael's mouth and look how MB and DD twisted it so hard that MANY people believed Michael could be a monster.

The slurring.. I don't know - to me he could be tired.. or the tape could have been 'altered' for the appearance of 'drugged'/'tired'

BUT AGAIN..
wasn't there an issue with a friend of someones on either this of MJHD forum (not to bring up any harsh remembrances) who somehow tweaked their voice as a joke and sounded like Michael??
My original post is yes.. there is DEFINITELY a chance that Michael could have been slurring or even have become dependent on sleeping agents.. (HEY DIANE TAKE NOTES - THIS IS WHAT REAL FACT FINDERS DO - investigate at ALL possibilities, not just the sensational ones or the ones we like)

BUT I FIND IT incredibly convenient that these stories keep falling to the public forum at precisely the 'right time' to add more 'credibility' to an angle.. one that leads away from any possibility of a hoax..
I think by now, IF there is someone keeping tabs on the 'Hoax Believers', they know what buttons to hit among us..

BELIEVE your HEART no matter what the media tells you!

When said he was worried about his life...THAT freaked me out. I am scared for him...I believe it was him on those calls whether wasted or tired...it doesnt matter. It sounded real to me.
But you do have a point about the LWMJ show too.

I have a question.

IF MJ hoaxed his death, I wonder if he had any idea about the stories, personal home vids and private things that were going to be unveiled to the public? Things we never would have seen otherwise? Or maybe he authorized these things to be released?

It is very hard to answer unless you are Michael Jackson.. lol

Remember, we've been told all along how private Michael was.. how he did not want his fans to know this or know that..
HOWEVER, when the Pepsi Video leaked, we were told that Michael WANTED to show it - he wanted his fans to see what happened - but that Pepsi didn't. Many of the media stories that got out of control - the chamber, J. Marrick bones... that was Michael who put that out there.. (Michael's people)

Again, it's the news reporting these things, and everything from the news is subjective. You can either believe that for whatever reason, in recent years that Michael had become so frail and incoherent, he would allow himself to be put into vulnerable situations..
or you can believe Michael was strong and in control - therefore making this crap impossible, but fitting the 'drugged out superstar who dies of cardiac arrest on June 15th 2009. (and someone is going to GREAT LENGTHS to prove the latter is the case - hence, 'leaked footage after leaked footage')

It is entirely possible that this phone conversation could be talking about something else all together and pieced together in a manner that makes it look like something else... MY IMPRESSION of this is the conversation was DURING or JUST BEFORE the 2005 trial!!

"Don't let the system come between us"

and of course during and pre-trial Michael would be fearing for his life and the life of his children - after all, he was on trial for being a MONSTER! he could have NEVER expected that people would jump on board with the Monster Image so easily or quickly.

I do not think there is a single person who would deny.. a guilty verdict would have KILLED Michael

Unless I missed something in my hearing these 2 parts, he never names anyone specific..

"I'm afraid for us, we're being stalked".. wasn't that how he felt about Tom Sneddon and the LAPD - the witch hunt?

Like I said, the uncanny timing of the release of these "never-before-heard" cries of desperation released shortly after you have a phone call in which reportedly Michael is saying he is scared to death of Tohme Tohme..

L.O.V.E. 2U Michael
GenitiveOm
GenitiveOm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:54 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
The way I see it is: if you are afraid for your life, would you let a doctor put you every night under anesthesia so that anybody can come in your room and kill you? It makes no sense.

So maybe, he was afraid for his life and found a way out by hoaxing his death and enrolling the help of the LAPD or DEA to help him out.

Thats the truth-I was thinking along these lines when I found this blessed forum! I found u guys the night of the burial (yeah) the whole way that was done didnt make sense-me and my mom found the video where his "spritual advisor" was playing the tape about Thome-sooo...it as alot heavier then a movie /comeback theory but I would rather think that all this trouble is for something serious then for a comeback that could be a backlash.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:58 pm

I havent ever actualy believed Michael put out those ludicrous tall tales-he had to refute them for the rest of his life. I heard it that Pepsi said they didnt wanna show the video of the accident because HE didnt want it shown.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:58 pm

Hello everyone, This is just my opinion to me it sound like someone slowed down the tapes to make it sound like Michael was on drugs. That is just what I think.
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:00 pm

Ilovemjstill wrote:Hello everyone, This is just my opinion to me it sound like someone slowed down the tapes to make it sound like Michael was on drugs. That is just what I think.

He was not, he was just tired. I sound like that whenever I just woke up

Back to top Go down

Post by GenitiveOm Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:00 pm

More on Deiter - Foe by 2009 more than likely

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,104516,00.html

Jacko Loses Logo Rights; Manager Owns Sex Clubs Abroad
Tuesday, December 02, 2003
By Roger Friedman
Fox News

Michael Jackson's got some big problems. And that's besides being arrested for child molestation. Jackson has no idea that his current manager, Dieter Wiesner, the man who helped hire attorney Mark Geragos and is now calling the shots in the Jackson camp, is known for operating sex clubs and brothels at home in Germany.

Prostitution is legal in Germany, in case you didn't know. But many other things, which Wiesner’s former partners and employees say he has interests in, are not legal, including fraud — for which he was tried earlier this year in a German court — and selling stolen goods.

As well, because of debts Wiesner incurred on his behalf, Jackson has lost the rights to his MJ trademark in Germany and Europe to a technology company. The result could be that company's interference with the sales of Jackson CDs on that continent.

This is bad news for a number of reasons. According to my sources, in recent weeks Wiesner and his partner, Ronald Konitzer, have cut Jackson off from his regular group of advisers, isolating him. (Konitzer, a Vancouver businessman who is said to have many enemies, is apparently the one who actually called Geragos last spring.) Together they have been with Jackson since before the search of Neverland Ranch on Nov. 19, staying at the pop star's side.

Wiesner can be seen lurking in the background on the infamous videotape of Jackson dangling a baby from a German hotel balcony.

It's no secret that Jackson has been a poor judge of character in the past regarding business partners. But Wiesner seems the oddest choice of all. In 1997, during Jackson's European tour, Wiesner set up a plan to market a soft drink called the MJ Mystery Drink with Jackson's endorsement. The project crashed and burned, with Wiesner and his partner Karl Neubacher — a garage mechanic Wiesner is said to have hired off the street — declaring bankruptcy and bringing the ire of his investors.

Wiesner and Neubacher eventually stood trial for fraud but a judge gave them two years probation and a fine of $5000 euros. Nevertheless, Jackson continues to trust Wiesner who still manages Jackson's MJ Net Entertainment AG, which handles merchandising for the singer.

Even though the court let Wiesner off the hook, the investors in Mystery Drink remain furious with him. One of them, a printing company, lost roughly a million dollars in the deal. Another investor, Thomas Rinnert, who now runs an air cargo company, has nothing but disdain for his former partner.

Rinnert, who said he set up the initial Mystery Drink meetings for Wiesner with Sony’s merchandising office in London, said he lost $120,000 of his own money.

"Dieter will take Michael's money," said Rinnert. "He is a snake. He's very dangerous. He's an unhuman, greedy, unscrupulous person. He is dangerous. Michael Jackson is his victim."

Rinnert also said that during the time he knew Wiesner, the latter man invited him several times to sex clubs he owned. Another former associate who worked with Wiesner on the failed Mystery Drink project said over the weekend that Wiesner owns several such clubs. Two of the clubs were identified as the Sauna Relax Club in Limburg, Germany, and the Sex In (formerly called Rosie's Bar), which is managed by Wiesner's girlfriend, Roswitha Becker, in Darmstadt, Germany. Becker's sister is also said to be part of the team, which operates the two clubs plus private apartments where call girls ply their trade.

"He's the worst thing you can come across," said Richard Kaser, who worked for Wiesner for three years on Jackson related projects.

Kaser said that Wiesner regularly used the MJ Entertainment company offices to house stolen goods, which Wiesner allegedly purchased in bulk. "We had a load of leather jackets that suddenly arrived at the Mystery company. But there was a tip off of a police raid, and by the time they came, the jackets were gone."

In August 2000, a Darmstadt police official, Thomas Karolewicz, quipped in a memo that Wiesner was "well known" to his department. Karolewicz told me yesterday he knew Wiesner but was prevented by law from discussing his activities

According to my sources, Jackson does not know the true nature of Wiesner's business. The two were introduced by Jackson's former head of security, Wayne Nagin, after Wiesner approached Nagin with a business proposition for Jackson in 1997. Nagin is now rumored to have his own legal troubles.

Apart from Wiesner's own questionable business, his mishandling of Jackson's financial dealings is now in question also. This year, he lost control of Jackson's trademark "MJ" logo to a German businessman, Wolfgang Rath. Rath runs TePax, a German investment company that owns the technology to make flat, wall hanging high-end stereo speakers. Rath said he made a deal with Jackson, via Wiesner, to put Jackson's (removable) image on the speakers. In turn, Wiesner ordered thousands of speakers for Jackson to give or sell to fans.

"The problem started as MJ Net Entertainment never paid any of our invoices," Rath wrote to me from his sickbed yesterday. "So we have already delivered several systems, which they never paid for, and in addition we have about 10,000 systems in our warehouse, which were built for them. Our channels are totally filled up, so no one knows what to do with the product."

Rath said he wrote to Jackson's representatives and got no response. Eventually, he said, TePax won two cases against Wiesner in court and gained the rights to the Jackson trademark. "But merchandising is not our core business and after another six months time of no reaction from mj net we start now our second step and try to sell our rights on the logo. The only problem is that exactly now MJ has a really bad image in Germany, but of course this can change. So we are now willing to do anything to sell some of the remaining stock and the logo to get a small compensation for our loss."

One would think that buying back the Jackson logo would be something Sony would be mildly interested in. But Rath said Sony declined to get involved.

"Their only comment was that they don’t deal with MJ any longer." He adds, "It would be a disaster if we send Sony a letter mentioning they are not allowed to use the logo any longer and they have to take back even all old CDs from the German market. This would cost them millions."

Wiesner's German lawyer, Thomas Stein, told me yesterday that he was surprised to hear about his client's activities, but didn't know him well. Wiesner, through a spokesman, said that he never owned any businesses involving prostitution, just restaurants with bars. "I've never been convicted of fraud. Fraud was alleged, but the case was resolved," he said.

Again, this phone conversation between Michael and D.. if on the up and up had to be made YEARS ago... before the Trail or during..

POP.. what else does the media want to try to throw at us - intending it to look like just months or days before Michael's death???
GenitiveOm
GenitiveOm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:04 pm

MJJ Love wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:
neverlandsfairy wrote:Its more than be in danger...
THIS IS NOT A HOAX, I can bet my life that just the spell of this word might make him shiver...
Its big troubles, gun powder...
THE CORRECT TERM:C O N S P I R A N C Y!

Whenever what happened to him is faced as hoax, you will never really understand, its time to investigate as CONSPIRANCY!

Neverland, I dont understand what you are trying to say. Are you saying that our baby is really gone and that the powers that be want us to believe it was a hoax and it wasnt?

I could believe in that. This world and people are soooo evil.
My heart is breaking here. I can now feel why people are starting to get ill behind this. It's a lot on the heart and mind. You care and love someone so much, and when you hear and see things, boy oh boy, it's just sad all the way around....
Michaels Late Night Voice Mails - Said he was SCARED FOR HIS LIFE - Page 3 Icon_sad
This is getting deep.
This is getting so heavy.

Yes and it has been deep for some time-this is why I have had no peace since the Memorial. If he is gone it is wrong because it seems there was a conspiracy against him from the time he came to us-so incredibly unjust-if he is not then he is hiding -if he is gone I don't buy the reason they are selling to us-It just weighs on my mind all the time. I am glad that I am here with likeminded people.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:06 pm

@Mybelovedmj, That is what I said that was just my opion about that.
I am not offend at all. I hope that I do not sound rude.

The key to change......is to let go fear
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:09 pm

[quote="Banessa"]
neverlandsfairy wrote:It puts my mind on rest.So be prepared for the "scheme of the century"!

Good luck!

We love him and we want to help him! Michaels Late Night Voice Mails - Said he was SCARED FOR HIS LIFE - Page 3 Icon_smile again sorry but I am confused by all this madness. I have to agree w/whoever mentioned that why if this person was aware of the danger and had these tapes in his possession why would he go to an entertainment site to publicly display them instead of giving them to the proper authorities for an investigation follow up? Why? It doesn't make sense at all! sorry it's just too weird!

You know I wondered the same thing-why did'nt his spiritual advisor give those tapes about Thome to the authorities?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:34 pm

This is very interesting and upsetting to say the least and I pray to god MJ is ok.
My only big question is why announce a comeback/concerts??
I can't get my head around this.

I apologise if this has already been covered but I didn't see it.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:50 pm

I'm sorry...I don' t buy this story with the spiritual adviser....

think it's a created story.....far from the truth...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:35 pm

ishealive wrote:This is very interesting and upsetting to say the least and I pray to god MJ is ok.
My only big question is why announce a comeback/concerts??
I can't get my head around this.

I apologise if this has already been covered but I didn't see it.

so that Thome Thome /nation of islam etcand the other vultures circleing him could think they would get a huge payoff from the tour,also you raising that questionmakes me think that MJ ddint really look that into it at the o2 press con.because he knew it was just a front and only showing up a handful of times at rehearsals because he knew it was all for nothing anyway.
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Jude Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:07 pm

Poor Michael so sad!
Jude
Jude
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:27 am

This made me cry.
I am very emotional tonight.
I have learnt so much over the last few days
about why he lived in so much fear.
and it breaks my heart, it truly does.
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:34 am

Oh my lord. The voice at 1:32 of the second video.
Was that Michael's real voice? :S
He sounds almost mexican....
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:21 am

GenitiveOm wrote:Listening to part (I couldn't listen to all - just too heartbreaking) of these conversations..
2 things came to mind..

Now, Michael admitted in an interview shortly after his arrest that because of the treatment he suffered at the hands of the LAPD, he "couldn't sleep" at night...
Michael, to me, IS slurring a bit .. and while I do NOT believe that Michael was a 'druggie'..
it is extremely easy to get hooked on sleeping type medications over time. (I have been addicted to them and you do NOT know it is happening until you are addicted - then you can't sleep until you find something stonger - and stronger - and stronger!)

Remember, Michael has already stated to the public - his fans, that he did become addicted to pain medications after the Pepsi incident. It is not unreasonable to believe that Michael could have become 'addicted' to sleeping products as well... (addiction is a disease and it does NOT discriminate)

HOWEVER..

the second thing that came to mind is WHY?

Why are all these conversations and secretly taped recordings or previously, purposely held incidents; coming to light now??!

First, we have the news - Michael died of an over dose.. at first it was suspected demoral or something along those lines..
and we had the leak of the actual Pepsi footage (the reason in visual for the addiction) - hand written notes by people (supposedly) offering Michael drugs without a prescription.. countless people stepping up to the mic making statement like Brian Oxman - "If you think the case with Anna Nicole was an abuse, it's nothing compared to what we have seen in Michael Jackson's life."

THEN you have the Nurse who mentions propofal .. and a coroner's report that backs it up.. and it's time for all the 'Michael Druggie Speakers' (pain killer) to kind of slip back in the word works.. and then the Anxiety drug theory speakers step to the mic.

It just seems that whenever a theory is presented by the media about Michael and drugs, conveniently, there is someone(s) waiting there in the wings with the verifying evidence.
I have the very distinct feeling that soon.. a "note" describing how and who Michael was in mortal fear of is going to be "found" - then all eyes will focus in that direction..
The ground work had been laid.. we've seen it..

It is all just to 'convenient'... yet they can't gather enough evidence to indict the person who administered a lethal dose of medication, was on the scene that morning/disappeared conveiniently and who calls to his staff before even calling 911 for his "dying patient"?

And that raises no real eyebrows??? Everyone sticks with the Michael addict story?! Now Michael the Wimp?? In fear of his life?? Unable to control his own money and life??

I am not buying it... sorry... I think it is more 'Media Spin'

Its all being done to divert our attention from what is REALLY going on.....

IMHO I think it is an illusion. As was said, a means to divert our attention. Everyone is looking in one direction at the same time while the truth is in the opposite direction. I just don't think anyone who was afraid for his life and those of his beloved children would give up control to be knocked out with an anesthetic. I could be wrong...it's just all too strange and makes no sense. True friends would have went to the authorities right away, not the media...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Wendy Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:17 pm

Anyone has the link for the full part of ET video?
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3