Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMZ YOU ARE LATE!!(getting slow)with michael's pinguin move

+4
kdkennedy74
PepaBCN
Truth_or_Dare
MJFOREVER
8 posters

Go down

TMZ YOU ARE LATE!!(getting slow)with michael's pinguin move Empty TMZ YOU ARE LATE!!(getting slow)with michael's pinguin move

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:23 pm

Jackson Wobbles During 'This Is It' Rehearsal
Posted Sep 21st 2009 11:45AM by TMZ Staff

New rehearsal footage from Michael Jackson's "This Is It" concert-turned-movie has been released, showing the King of Pop going over his moves for the the song "Human Nature."

But check out the footage, there's something about his performance that's a little off...(pinguin dance video)
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

TMZ YOU ARE LATE!!(getting slow)with michael's pinguin move Empty Re: TMZ YOU ARE LATE!!(getting slow)with michael's pinguin move

Post by Truth_or_Dare Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:24 pm

We beat them to it TMZ YOU ARE LATE!!(getting slow)with michael's pinguin move Icon_cool
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

TMZ YOU ARE LATE!!(getting slow)with michael's pinguin move Empty Re: TMZ YOU ARE LATE!!(getting slow)with michael's pinguin move

Post by PepaBCN Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:29 pm

Sorry but I don't catch it... TMZ YOU ARE LATE!!(getting slow)with michael's pinguin move Icon_question
PepaBCN
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:32 pm

I knew it was only a matter of time before TMZ grabbed another story originated from here. I am getting really sick of them making us do their jobs for them but yet, I don't know about you, I haven't seen a paycheck signed by anyone from TMZ!!! Maybe we should all e-mail them and demand payment for our research...LOL
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:33 pm

Lol - TMZ come on ffs we used to rely on you for the updates!!!!!
Oh they're slipping...

Have they put MJ on the list of celebrities that died this year yet?? Maybe they didn't read that thread yet!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:57 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:I knew it was only a matter of time before TMZ grabbed another story originated from here. I am getting really sick of them making us do their jobs for them but yet, I don't know about you, I haven't seen a paycheck signed by anyone from TMZ!!! Maybe we should all e-mail them and demand payment for our research...LOL

TMZ YOU ARE LATE!!(getting slow)with michael's pinguin move Lol TMZ YOU ARE LATE!!(getting slow)with michael's pinguin move Lol
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:07 pm

TMZ GIVE US ARE MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY bounce
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:08 pm

We want commission!!!! lol!
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:32 pm

oh..finally....congrats TMZ...
I really expected you to be faster than this....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:37 pm

I will see what I can do about getting them to process our checks but don't go checking your mail too quickly because you know they will hand us some BS line of how they got all of this themselves...LOL
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down