Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson/Elvis Presley - Forest Lawn Connection

Go down

Michael Jackson/Elvis Presley - Forest Lawn Connection Empty Michael Jackson/Elvis Presley - Forest Lawn Connection

Post by jade jackson Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:58 pm

"In fact, Presley’s dad, Vernon, had the casket moved from Forest Lawn Cemetery, where it was originally buried, to Elvis’s beloved “Meditation Garden” at Graceland to keep overzealous fans from digging it up to find out who – or what – really was inside." This is from Derek Clontz's website. I was reading "Cassandra's" messages when I skipped to a link on Elvis Presley's possible hoax death and this sentence jumped out at me. Is this a clue? I didn't know that Elvis had once been buried in a cemetary called Forest Lawn.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson/Elvis Presley - Forest Lawn Connection Empty Re: Michael Jackson/Elvis Presley - Forest Lawn Connection

Post by jade jackson Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:03 pm

Here's the link: http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/06/ The Presley story is filed under the June 2009 archive. This really does seem weird. I only went to that link to see if there was anything about Michael's "death"...and I get this article about Elvis Presley, which references Forest Lawn.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down