Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*v FOR vENDETTA*

+53
MJmylife90
Debbie Zebua
Tenschi
francisca81
infinitylady
mumof3
Kirsche
MissBillieJean
miss j
iMISSYOUMJ
4evermichael71
yaya
Syringa
ibelieveinfairytales
PinkLizard
Confused
Marina T
Dutch
IWSICS
AugustMoon
Pammy
PYT
hAZZELY
hungry
~StarLight~UK~
ishealive
Human_nature
beachgirl
icy55
swan
neverlandsfairy
neverlandprincess
Gabriel Walker
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
GirlInTheMirror1
Karrwinkel
Angel
Loree
mjssoulmate
MJFoReVeRandAlways
White_Orchid
emanviam
YveLoVesMJ
LoveisMagical
illusionist
sapatito
dontmakeitfactual
GirlSaturday
EarthAngel90
just_friend
DreamsComeTrue
annieisnotokey
bibi
57 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by yaya Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:14 pm

bibi wrote:
Pammy wrote:Finally i watched the movie and i´m really curious what is going to happen in June next year.

Michael would have "been /living six feet under" for a year then.( i hope i explained it right LOL) I mean that V lived underground and Michael does also....kinda in the meantime LOL
There are really a lot of things the both have in common ( MJ & V)

I´m curious how "our" story is goin to end. I´ve to get some rest now. Its 3 am and im tired.

L.O.V.E you all
Me too!!!
Living 6 feet under hypothetically speaking I guess..LOL..unless you mean that he actually lives underground! *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Lol

But... lately it feels like we barely get any news or clues...this is just the calm before the storm...before the movie!
I just read an interview where LAtoya said that the truth that will shock everyone will come out in like a month or two..and that the police are doing an excellent job so far...and the movie comes out in a month!! DING DING DING!! *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Icon_idea *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Icon_idea *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Icon_idea

So...I can't wait to see what's next!

you're right, it's been really quiet here lately and i feel there's not much to talk about. i guess we're all waiting for the movie in a couple weeks! *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Icon_smile
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:58 pm

I just read all this and I know I'm late in the game, but I think this is a great find and makes a lot of sense.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:34 am

Great thread, I've just done a research for this topic on google and this came up to me. From MJHD people are claming that Samantha's and Glittr's clue are somehow reminding them of a qoute from "V for Vendetta" (I'm sorry for bringing their clues up again but I just want to share something I found.) Here's the link http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/remember-the-time-50-and-remember-remember-the-5th-of-november-another-thriller-v-for-vendetta/ Sorry if this was posted I did a search for it but nothing came up so if this was posted, I'm sorry. *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:57 pm

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Great thread, I've just done a research for this topic on google and this came up to me. From MJHD people are claming that Samantha's and Glittr's clue are somehow reminding them of a qoute from "V for Vendetta" (I'm sorry for bringing their clues up again but I just want to share something I found.) Here's the link http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/remember-the-time-50-and-remember-remember-the-5th-of-november-another-thriller-v-for-vendetta/ Sorry if this was posted I did a search for it but nothing came up so if this was posted, I'm sorry. *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Icon_smile
Thank yoU!! I didn't know about that, since I don't really go on MJHD anymore.. Smile
I guess something could happen on the 5th of november...right after the movie gets out of theatres?? interesting!!!
I see wayyyy to many coincindences with V for Vendetta...and I am 99% sure this must have something to do with the hoax...time will tell Smile
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:36 pm

bibi wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Great thread, I've just done a research for this topic on google and this came up to me. From MJHD people are claming that Samantha's and Glittr's clue are somehow reminding them of a qoute from "V for Vendetta" (I'm sorry for bringing their clues up again but I just want to share something I found.) Here's the link http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/remember-the-time-50-and-remember-remember-the-5th-of-november-another-thriller-v-for-vendetta/ Sorry if this was posted I did a search for it but nothing came up so if this was posted, I'm sorry. *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Icon_smile
Thank yoU!! I didn't know about that, since I don't really go on MJHD anymore.. *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Icon_smile
I guess something could happen on the 5th of november...right after the movie gets out of theatres?? interesting!!!
I see wayyyy to many coincindences with V for Vendetta...and I am 99% sure this must have something to do with the hoax...time will tell *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Icon_smile

You're welcome, is 5th november the last day of the movie? *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Icon_scratch
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:44 pm

ok. i'll be watching this movie this weekend. maybe he starred in the movie? hehehe!!
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:10 pm

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
bibi wrote:
Thank yoU!! I didn't know about that, since I don't really go on MJHD anymore.. *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Icon_smile
I see wayyyy to many coincindences with V for Vendetta...and I am 99% sure this must have something to do with the hoax...time will tell *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Icon_smile

You're welcome, is 5th november the last day of the movie? *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Icon_scratch
oh oops ..I am wayy off with my "mind calendar"
no..the last day of the movie is november 12th Very Happy
11/12/2009
oh and I just noticed this: 1+1+1+2+2+0+0+9= 16= 1+6=7
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:11 pm

bibi wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
bibi wrote:

oh oops ..I am wayy off with my "mind calendar"
no..the last day of the movie is november 12th *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
11/12/2009
oh and I just noticed this: 1+1+1+2+2+0+0+9= 16= 1+6=7

I see so it's on the 12th? OMG another 7! *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Affraid
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBillieJean Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:00 pm

something intersting about 11/5 I just figured out, 11+5=16 1+6=7 Freaky
MissBillieJean
MissBillieJean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:03 am

MissBillieJean wrote:something intersting about 11/5 I just figured out, 11+5=16 1+6=7 Freaky

why 11/5? *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Icon_scratch
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:41 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
MissBillieJean wrote:something intersting about 11/5 I just figured out, 11+5=16 1+6=7 Freaky

"Remember, remember, the 5th of November....."
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:58 am

Kirsche wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

"Remember, remember, the 5th of November....."

Oh sorry I have forgotten that november is 11. *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Icon_redface
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:15 pm

hehe, that's okay
That's why I reminded you Wink
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:19 pm

well...
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 5TH OF NOVEMBER..GUNPOWDER,TREASON AND PLOT..I SEE NO REASON WHY GUN POWDER, TREASON SHOULD EVER BE FORGOT...

Hmm...I wonder if anyhthing if going to happen or come out today...there's not that much time left...but we can always hope! *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mumof3 Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:33 am

Hello i am also from mjhd and popped over to chat about vendetta is this being talked about because of this is also it when you enter this it comes up with vendetta have not been on this site before hope i have posted ok cheers
mumof3
mumof3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:15 pm

mumof3 wrote:Hello i am also from mjhd and popped over to chat about vendetta is this being talked about because of this is also it when you enter this it comes up with vendetta have not been on this site before hope i have posted ok cheers
yeah..i was wondering what that was about...idk...I don't think This is also it is not a very reliable source though...but, you never know

Last edited by bibi on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:52 am

Maybe November 5 is around the time when there are votes. Voting for a new president, governor, mayor. You know.

Remember around this time we were voting for the new president.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am

It is interesting. I had been noticing this post for sometime and just didn't both.

It is interesting my mother got it from the library. I may look at it one more time to understand it thoroughly.

Man! this dude was no joke!!! *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Lol *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Lol

He made Zorro look like Zero!!

He tripped me out almost at the end when they had surrounded him. They had shot at him and then he got up and said....Now! It's my turn!!! He started throwing the knives! .....Listen, If I see two knives killed two people at the same time and they had guns. I am bouncing. No way in h#@@ would I still be standing there. *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Lol
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by francisca81 Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:56 am

wow !!
the similarities are amazing!!
francisca81
francisca81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 43

http://twitter.com/franciscajs

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenschi Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:59 pm

I've read this entire thread but if I missed this being posted I apologize. In the film the inspector is doing research on the hospital that Evie's brother was in (I think) and discovered that a doctor on staff was making an insane amount of money, $200K per month. Well....I remember reading an interview Dileo did right after Mike's "death" where he states that 15K was a lot of money but that Murray had originally asked for like $200K per month. Coincidence? I think not! *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Icon_biggrin I'll try and locate that interview and post it here.

Also "V" stands for roman number V (5). I seem to remember a poster on MJJ or another site named FIVE that had some pretty interesting posts. I'll have to revisit them.

Last edited by Tenschi on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tenschi
Tenschi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenschi Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:08 pm

http://site2.mjeol.com/mj-news/frank-dileo-talks-about-michael-and-the-tii-tour.html

Here's one interview but I'll keep looking. This one says astronomical amount but I could have sworn I read one with an amount in it.
Tenschi
Tenschi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:56 pm

Tenschi wrote:I've read this entire thread but if I missed this being posted I apologize. In the film the inspector is doing research on the hospital that Evie's brother was in (I think) and discovered that a doctor on staff was making an insane amount of money, $200K per month. Well....I remember reading an interview Dileo did right after Mike's "death" where he states that 15K was a lot of money but that Murray had originally asked for like $200K per month. Coincidence? I think not! *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Icon_biggrin I'll try and locate that interview and post it here.

Also "V" stands for roman number V (5). I seem to remember a poster on MJJ or another site named FIVE that had some pretty interesting posts. I'll have to revisit them.

that's quite a lot of money, considering he wasn't even licensed
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:19 pm

very proud of u Bibi !!! wd girl !
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:19 am

Is it odd, that Evan Chandler committed Suicide on november 5th?
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenschi Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:27 am

Kirsche wrote:Is it odd, that Evan Chandler committed Suicide on november 5th?

I thought he died the 16th of NOV.
Tenschi
Tenschi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:22 am

Tenschi wrote:
Kirsche wrote:Is it odd, that Evan Chandler committed Suicide on november 5th?

I thought he died the 16th of NOV.

Hm.. nope:

Mr Chandler's suicide - on November 5 but which only emerged last night - was
being probed by baffled cops.
Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2735232/Dad-of-Michael-Jacksons-pal-Jordy-Chandler-dies-with-gunshot-to-head-in-apparent-suicide.html#ixzz0XE0Gw4Mu
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:43 am

all i can say is wow!!

actually i'd seen the movie more than 3 times...
but never thought of that...
hmm..i've a hunched that i saw that man somewhere...
g0sh! he's right under my nose and i never notice that!! affraid

good finding...!

-Michael Jackson-
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Melzy777 Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:07 pm

You know, considering V for Vendetta, fifth of November, and Evan's (Evey) death
on the same day- I'm wondering if it was really suicide....
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:16 pm

Tenschi wrote:http://site2.mjeol.com/mj-news/frank-dileo-talks-about-michael-and-the-tii-tour.html

Here's one interview but I'll keep looking. This one says astronomical amount but I could have sworn I read one with an amount in it.

I remember it being said that Murray originally had asked for 1 million dollars a month and Mike asked DiLeo to talk him down, which he did to $150,000.

Now I ask you... what doctor is really worth that much money? Only one who knows he will be involved in something that includes a secret.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlovebug Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:42 pm

Dang! Excellent find. I gotta watch this for sure!
mjlovebug
mjlovebug
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundOfACrescendo Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:49 pm

O.O
DAAANG. *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Fresse
Heh. I wonder how long it will be before this is the new TIAI page. *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Icon_rr
SoundOfACrescendo
SoundOfACrescendo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:39 pm

SoundOfACrescendo wrote:O.O
DAAANG. *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Fresse
Heh. I wonder how long it will be before this is the new TIAI page. *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 3 Icon_rr
hehe...actually the TIAI page redirected us to the wkikipedia page for V a while ago...
and I just made found out today about the date Chandler's dad killed himself ..the 5th...I knew he died, just didnt know it was on the 5th!!!
You were saying how that might not be a suicide...what do you mean? What else could it be? Be specific Smile
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TouchedByAnAngel Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:57 am

I just watched the movie V for Vendetta and it cleared up all my lingering doubts! When you combine this clue with all the others from thisisalsoit.com it is very powerful. I believe Michael is using his death hoax to send us an urgent message. Watch this movie for free online at the link below

http://www.moviesforfree.tv/video/66-V_for_Vendetta_2005.html

When watching the movie listen carefully to every word. Michael is now playing the part of V in real life. You'll know what I mean when you watch it.

All the clues combined are very important. Here is a thread I've started recapping what we've been given. It could help you find the answer if you are willing to do the work. (reading /watching video clips)

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things-f8/the-answer-t4011.htm#95294

Good Luck and Love to all
Touched By An Angel
TouchedByAnAngel
TouchedByAnAngel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content