*v FOR vENDETTA*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by GirlSaturday on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:16 pm

Thanks for the explaination.

Ummm I see references to "King" and "royal children". *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_scratch

bibi wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:This is one of V's quotes. Are there any world history majors present? What historian is he referring to? What is the significance of Nov 5th?

"More than four hundred years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you then I would suggest you allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight, outside the gates of Parliament, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot."
British) anniversary of the discovery of the Gunpowder Plot.

The Gunpowder Conspiracy of 1605 (also known as Powder Treason or The Gunpowder Plot), as it was then known,[1] was a failed assassination attempt by a group of provincial English Catholics against King James I of England and VI of Scotland. The plot intended to kill the king, his family and most of the Protestant aristocracy by blowing up the Houses of Parliament during the State Opening on 5 November 1605. The conspirators had also planned to abduct the royal children (not present in Parliament)[2] and lead a popular revolt in the Midlands.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by bibi on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:29 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Thanks for the explaination.

Ummm I see references to "King" and "royal children". *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_scratch

bibi wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:This is one of V's quotes. Are there any world history majors present? What historian is he referring to? What is the significance of Nov 5th?

"More than four hundred years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you then I would suggest you allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight, outside the gates of Parliament, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot."
British) anniversary of the discovery of the Gunpowder Plot.

The Gunpowder Conspiracy of 1605 (also known as Powder Treason or The Gunpowder Plot), as it was then known,[1] was a failed assassination attempt by a group of provincial English Catholics against King James I of England and VI of Scotland. The plot intended to kill the king, his family and most of the Protestant aristocracy by blowing up the Houses of Parliament during the State Opening on 5 November 1605. The conspirators had also planned to abduct the royal children (not present in Parliament)[2] and lead a popular revolt in the Midlands.
You 're welcome Smile
I was thinking, this is also similar to our theories..
How there could have been a conspiracy against Mj( the KING of Pop) and his children...and he could be under witness protection now. Remember his voicemails that surfaced last week? He was saying he is afraid for himself and his family...

This is getting weirder and weirder..
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:11 am

Wow, great find! I´m still impressed by it, wow... maybe we should watch out for the 5th of November haha
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Woonplaats : Melmac

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by bibi on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:35 pm

GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:Wow, great find! I´m still impressed by it, wow... maybe we should watch out for the 5th of November haha
maybe...haha
i dont want to get my hopes up for another date though...I came to realize, stuff always happens when you don't expect it at all..
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by hungry on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:38 pm

bibi wrote:
GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:Wow, great find! I´m still impressed by it, wow... maybe we should watch out for the 5th of November haha
maybe...haha
i dont want to get my hopes up for another date though...I came to realize, stuff always happens when you don't expect it at all..
This is what gnaws at me all the time! You never know when something is going to pop up.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:48 pm

Just wanted to chime in, again....GREAT FIND(s), bibi. *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_cool
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by hAZZELY on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:57 pm

OMG! i found something interesting and maybe related to MJ in the movie..Tomorrow i will "elaborate" like a review of this... DAM..am i going nuts??
hAZZELY
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by bibi on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:01 pm

hAZZELY wrote:OMG! i found something interesting and maybe related to MJ in the movie..Tomorrow i will "elaborate" like a review of this... DAM..am i going nuts??
*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_cyclops *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_eek *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_eek *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_eek
I can't wait to see what you found!!!
And no..you're not going nuts...with MJ, basically anything is possible!!!
So, every since June 26th when I joined the hoax forum...I am a fan of this quote: *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Lol
"I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!"
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by PYT on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:31 pm

bibi wrote:

1) This was the first thing I saw...behind V, there is a picture of a man dressed in red, with a strap going across his chest. I remember seeing a picture of MJ from a photoshoot, in an identical pose and suit( although i dont remember is it was red or not)Look:

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 HGCYHJ



I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT PICTURE UR TALKING ABOUT.

I have him wearing this exact outfit on my wall in my dorm room right now as a poster! its huge ill try and take a picture and send it!!!
PYT
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by Pammy on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:49 pm

I love this btw

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 VforVendetta
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : germany

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by Pammy on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:16 pm

PYT wrote:
bibi wrote:

1) This was the first thing I saw...behind V, there is a picture of a man dressed in red, with a strap going across his chest. I remember seeing a picture of MJ from a photoshoot, in an identical pose and suit( although i dont remember is it was red or not)Look:

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 HGCYHJ



I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT PICTURE UR TALKING ABOUT.

I have him wearing this exact outfit on my wall in my dorm room right now as a poster! its huge ill try and take a picture and send it!!!

I was searching also for that pic and i typed in search bar: Michael Jackson red dress and first thing i got was this : http://z.about.com/d/top40/1/0/z/D/1/mj87red.jpg

and http://www.nme.com/rate/michaeljackson/23

was it that pic?
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : germany

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by mjssoulmate on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:23 pm

No, I think it's one of the many portraits Michael commisioned. He was in regal dress.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by bibi on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:27 pm

Pammy wrote:
PYT wrote:
bibi wrote:

1) This was the first thing I saw...behind V, there is a picture of a man dressed in red, with a strap going across his chest. I remember seeing a picture of MJ from a photoshoot, in an identical pose and suit( although i dont remember is it was red or not)Look:

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 HGCYHJ



I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT PICTURE UR TALKING ABOUT.

I have him wearing this exact outfit on my wall in my dorm room right now as a poster! its huge ill try and take a picture and send it!!!

I was searching also for that pic and i typed in search bar: Michael Jackson red dress and first thing i got was this : http://z.about.com/d/top40/1/0/z/D/1/mj87red.jpg

and http://www.nme.com/rate/michaeljackson/23

was it that pic?
Thanks for the pics!
I remember it being a photoshoot where he was wearing this kind of thing:
http://mjjgallery.free.fr/thriller/awards/ama_84/press/001.jpg
or
http://mjjgallery.free.fr/thriller/various/misc/010.jpg

During like a "king" themed photoshoot...if my mermory is right Very Happy

oh,,by the way..I love the pictures you posted in your previous post!!speaks for itself!
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by LoveisMagical on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:17 pm

bibi wrote:
Pammy wrote:
PYT wrote:
bibi wrote:

1) This was the first thing I saw...behind V, there is a picture of a man dressed in red, with a strap going across his chest. I remember seeing a picture of MJ from a photoshoot, in an identical pose and suit( although i dont remember is it was red or not)Look:

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 HGCYHJ



I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT PICTURE UR TALKING ABOUT.

I have him wearing this exact outfit on my wall in my dorm room right now as a poster! its huge ill try and take a picture and send it!!!

I was searching also for that pic and i typed in search bar: Michael Jackson red dress and first thing i got was this : http://z.about.com/d/top40/1/0/z/D/1/mj87red.jpg

and http://www.nme.com/rate/michaeljackson/23

was it that pic?
Thanks for the pics!
I remember it being a photoshoot where he was wearing this kind of thing:
http://mjjgallery.free.fr/thriller/awards/ama_84/press/001.jpg
or
http://mjjgallery.free.fr/thriller/various/misc/010.jpg

During like a "king" themed photoshoot...if my mermory is right *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

oh,,by the way..I love the pictures you posted in your previous post!!speaks for itself!

I think kyou are talking about one of the portraits that went for abduction??
I think I saw it on this site days ago...I will look for it!
LoveisMagical
LoveisMagical
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:13 pm

bibi wrote:
GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:Wow, great find! I´m still impressed by it, wow... maybe we should watch out for the 5th of November haha
maybe...haha
i dont want to get my hopes up for another date though...I came to realize, stuff always happens when you don't expect it at all..

Yes, I know... We´ll see *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_smile
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Woonplaats : Melmac

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:16 pm

LoveisMagical wrote:
I think kyou are talking about one of the portraits that went for abduction??

That is one weird destiny for MJ's portraits!!! lol!

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Alien-abduction
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by bibi on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:55 am

annieisnotokey wrote:
LoveisMagical wrote:
I think kyou are talking about one of the portraits that went for abduction??

That is one weird destiny for MJ's portraits!!! *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Lol

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Alien-abduction
*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Lol *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Lol hahahahahaha....abduction? even aliens love MJ!!
maybe you mean auction?
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by LoveisMagical on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:00 am

bibi wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
LoveisMagical wrote:
I think kyou are talking about one of the portraits that went for abduction??

That is one weird destiny for MJ's portraits!!! *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Lol

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Alien-abduction
*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Lol *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Lol hahahahahaha....abduction? even aliens love MJ!!

maybe you mean auction?


LOL sorry my english is very bad...I just hope the aliens dont have MJ too..!! *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_lol
LoveisMagical
LoveisMagical
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by annieisnotokey on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:08 pm

Tonight I'm logging off this highly addictive Forum early because I'll be watching "V for Vendetta" cheers

I'll post my thoughts/conclusions soon! cheers

I'm happy happy happy! Very Happy
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by mjssoulmate on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:13 pm

ROFLMAO

Yes, even we aliens love him with all our hearts.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by bibi on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:14 pm

yay... anniesnotokey and anybody who watches it, let us know your opinions on it!! *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_biggrin *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
oh..and PYT did you take the pic? Very Happy

I'm dying of curiosity! *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by annieisnotokey on Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:05 pm

OMG.
I just finished watching the movie and I loved it!

I'm going to sleep soon but I wanted to say real quick that I found so many references / similarities / coincidences between the movie and MJ that I'm starting to think I'm loosing my mind.

Great work Bibi, now that I've seen the movie I appreciate it even more!

BTN News Poppet(CNN): Now, this is only an initial report, but at this time, it's believed that during this heroic raid, the terrorist (King of Pop) was shot (injected with Propofol) and killed.
Little Glasses Girl (Annieisnotokey): Bollocks.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by PYT on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:09 am

I have to watch this movie


Last edited by PYT on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
PYT
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by hAZZELY on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:14 am

For example...there's a sequence where "V" takes revenge, and kills that old lady by INJECTION, WHILE SHE WAS ASLEEP!! then there is a moment when V talks trough TV and as background he has A THEATRE CURTAIN (LIKE IN CRISS ANGEL FROM KENNY ORTEGA)...Also..there's a phrase V says.."So you've seen nothing.. (yet) .." WTF?? ...ok ..let's go on..."If you see as i see, if you feel as i feel, if you would seek as i seek..then i ask you to stay beside me one year from tonight, outside the big parlament ..and together we should give them a 5th of november that should never be forgotten" ...WHAT DID CASSANDRA SAY? MICHAEL WOULD BE BACK IN ONE YEAR..OK..DK WTF..BUT THIS IS WEIRD!!....ok..more..talking about a man who has been murdered..how could the police say to the people the way that man died just to hide what really happened? "A quiet dignifying death in the sleep" Shocked ...something else...V says his fav. movie is The count of Montecristo ..and the girl who he is with says: "does it have a happy ending?" and well..indeed it had a happy ending.. (Maybe This is it too? AEG said they don't want to reveal the way it ends...but weren't there only rehearsals?...why so much mistery..)..

OMFG!! LISTEN TO THIS!!! remember what i said about the police trying to find a way to tell the people how that man died?? Well...after some minutes... TV spread the news ..and they say: "All the nation is devastaded because of the death of the most popular ..Most awarded star in the history of BTN .a man known as the voice of LONDON!! ..PASSED AWAY LAST NIGHT FROM APARENTLY A HEART FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! " ...now i think...: At first.. what the news told us was the same about MJ ..died because of a heart fail ...
"an extraordinary talent..dedicated his life to country, his believes..." ... LOL...the girl who was with V says..: "she's lying, she blinks alot when she tells a story she knows is not true" ...

I quote: "ARTISTS USE LIES TO TELL THE TRUTH" ... Shocked

There's a sequence in the picture where you can see a boy with that breathing machine or whatever it is ..lIKE MJ IN THAT AMBULANCE PIC... (i don't know if it's relevant...but what a coincidence...)

A lady disappeared time ago..and police investigates about that..till they find something .."SHE CHANGED HER NAME.." ..Didn't MJ use to do that? ..

"June 2ond...5 of november.... 25?" ...Hmm.... 25 june? :/

Also that man very very very similar to the one from MJ's memorial ..with that hat...barbe...glasses...walking stick... WTf... Neverland's statues... That old man says..: "A MAN IN MY POSITION SURVIVES BECAUSE HE TAKES EVERY PRECAUTION" ..."WHAT YOU NEED IS A STORY..." "A STORY CAN BE TRUE OR FALSE" ..POLICE SAYS: CAN YOU PROVE ANY OF THIS? AND THE OLD MAN SAYS..: WHY YOU THINK IM STILL ALIVE?? .................

OK i will finish watching the movie now..and end my review..


Last edited by hAZZELY on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
hAZZELY
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by PYT on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:15 am

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Lgpp31357+thriller-25-album-art-michael-jackson-poster

This is the poster hanging in my dorm room. & you were right, that is the same outfit as the movie. creepy.
PYT
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by neverlandprincess on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:54 am

PYT wrote:*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Lgpp31357+thriller-25-album-art-michael-jackson-poster

This is the poster hanging in my dorm room. & you were right, that is the same outfit as the movie. creepy.

aw man I cannot see it-just a box with an "x"
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by bibi on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:10 pm

hAZZELY wrote:For example...there's a sequence where "V" takes revenge, and kills that old lady by INJECTION, WHILE SHE WAS ASLEEP!! then there is a moment when V talks trough TV and as background he has A THEATRE CURTAIN (LIKE IN CRISS ANGEL FROM KENNY ORTEGA)...Also..there's a phrase V says.."So you've seen nothing.. (yet) .." WTF?? ...ok ..let's go on..."If you see as i see, if you feel as i feel, if you would seek as i seek..then i ask you to stay beside me one year from tonight, outside the big parlament ..and together we should give them a 5th of november that should never be forgotten" ...WHAT DID CASSANDRA SAY? MICHAEL WOULD BE BACK IN ONE YEAR..OK..DK WTF..BUT THIS IS WEIRD!!....ok..more..talking about a man who has been murdered..how could the police say to the people the way that man died just to hide what really happened? "A quiet dignifying death in the sleep" *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_eek ...something else...V says his fav. movie is The count of Montecristo ..and the girl who he is with says: "does it have a happy ending?" and well..indeed it had a happy ending.. (Maybe This is it too? AEG said they don't want to reveal the way it ends...but weren't there only rehearsals?...why so much mistery..)..

OMFG!! LISTEN TO THIS!!! remember what i said about the police trying to find a way to tell the people how that man died?? Well...after some minutes... TV spread the news ..and they say: "All the nation is devastaded because of the death of the most popular ..Most awarded star in the history of BTN .a man known as the voice of LONDON!! ..PASSED AWAY LAST NIGHT FROM APARENTLY A HEART FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! " ...now i think...: At first.. what the news told us was the same about MJ ..died because of a heart fail ...
"an extraordinary talent..dedicated his life to country, his believes..." ... LOL...the girl who was with V says..: "she's lying, she blinks alot when she tells a story she knows is not true" ...

I quote: "ARTISTS USE LIES TO TELL THE TRUTH" ... *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_eek

There's a sequence in the picture where you can see a boy with that breathing machine or whatever it is ..lIKE MJ IN THAT AMBULANCE PIC... (i don't know if it's relevant...but what a coincidence...)

A lady disappeared time ago..and police investigates about that..till they find something .."SHE CHANGED HER NAME.." ..Didn't MJ use to do that? ..

"June 2ond...5 of november.... 25?" ...Hmm.... 25 june? :/

Also that man very very very similar to the one from MJ's memorial ..with that hat...barbe...glasses...walking stick... WTf... Neverland's statues... That old man says..: "A MAN IN MY POSITION SURVIVES BECAUSE HE TAKES EVERY PRECAUTION" ..."WHAT YOU NEED IS A STORY..." "A STORY CAN BE TRUE OR FALSE" ..POLICE SAYS: CAN YOU PROVE ANY OF THIS? AND THE OLD MAN SAYS..: WHY YOU THINK IM STILL ALIVE?? .................

OK i will finish watching the movie now..and end my review..
WHoa!!! Thank you !!
All those quotes fit so well with the events taking place since June 25th... *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Affraid And this part just blew me away!!

That old man says..: "A MAN IN MY POSITION SURVIVES BECAUSE HE TAKES EVERY PRECAUTION" ..."WHAT YOU NEED IS A STORY..." "A STORY CAN BE TRUE OR FALSE" ..POLICE SAYS: CAN YOU PROVE ANY OF THIS? AND THE OLD MAN SAYS..: WHY YOU THINK IM STILL ALIVE?? .................

Oh..and did they really say that they won't reveal the ending??wth? I thought it wasn't even going to be movie really...because a movie would have a story line and characters...then I would understand them not giving away the ending..keeping the suspense.
I thought it was going to be just a documentary style of film,with rehearsal footage.NOw what kind of ending could that have that we would not expect? *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_tongue

I am going to watch the movie again with a different perspective...but now more than ever I am 100 % V for VEndetta has something to do with this whole "fake death plan"!!
There can't be that many conincidences and similarities in one place!!..plus Prince wearing that V mask!
Oh..and did I mention this movie was on Mtv? As far as I know..they diodn't use to show movies like these on there...this was suppossed to be Music Television.. *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Lol
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by AugustMoon on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:25 pm

how did i miss this thread 5th november,imagine he came back then and was dressed as v and took off his mask ,what a spectacle.
i don't think he is retired for good,he has show biz running through his veins,just needs a break.
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:14 pm

AugustMoon wrote:how did i miss this thread 5th november,imagine he came back then and was dressed as v and took off his mask ,what a spectacle.
i don't think he is retired for good,he has show biz running through his veins,just needs a break.


I agree. It would be so awesome if Michael was dressed like "V" and revealed himself that way. As long as he doesn`t take of the mask and says:" Did I scare ya"

lmao *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Lol

I think Im gonna need a doctor with me for that, just in case you never know, I might faint
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:41 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
bibi wrote:
That's a pretty statue..but the one I'm talking about is just like the one from the movie...a circle of children holding hands *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_smile I think there was a picture of it from that exposition when everything from Neverland went into auction

I think this is the Neverland statue you're talking about:

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Michael+jackson+neverland+children+statues


Beautiful. Such a shame Michael never felt like going back there. But who would blame him?
He was drivin awayf rom his beloved Neverland *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_sad I always cry whenever I see a picture of Neverland or something from it.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by mjssoulmate on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:18 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
AugustMoon wrote:how did i miss this thread 5th november,imagine he came back then and was dressed as v and took off his mask ,what a spectacle.
i don't think he is retired for good,he has show biz running through his veins,just needs a break.


I agree. It would be so awesome if Michael was dressed like "V" and revealed himself that way. As long as he doesn`t take of the mask and says:" Did I scare ya"

lmao *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Lol

I think Im gonna need a doctor with me for that, just in case you never know, I might faint



I hear Dr. Murray is available. LOL
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:29 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:
AugustMoon wrote:how did i miss this thread 5th november,imagine he came back then and was dressed as v and took off his mask ,what a spectacle.
i don't think he is retired for good,he has show biz running through his veins,just needs a break.


I agree. It would be so awesome if Michael was dressed like "V" and revealed himself that way. As long as he doesn`t take of the mask and says:" Did I scare ya"

lmao *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Lol

I think Im gonna need a doctor with me for that, just in case you never know, I might faint



I hear Dr. Murray is available. LOL


lmao don`t count on my comming back here then
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by IWSICS on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:51 pm

OMG, THAT IS THE SAME MASK.

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Omgomgb


affraid This is getting freaky now!
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : London, UK

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by bibi on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:01 pm

IWSICS wrote:OMG, THAT IS THE SAME MASK.

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Omgomgb


*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Affraid This is getting freaky now!
LoL..yeah, that's why I posted it...it's quite odd... huge clue that the hoax definetely had something to do with V.

Oh..and PYT could please post the picture again? I think something went wrong with the link. *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by Dutch on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:45 am

Indeed lots of similarities with this movie listed here in this thread. I don't think November 5th as mentioned has anything to do with MJ though, but more likely June 25th or July 7th 2010 (in case his death is indeed a hoax). June would connect to the sayings from that Cassandra person on Derek Clontz's site.

Some other food for thought:

In the movie: V wears a mask --> everybody wonders about the man behind the mask.
Books available about MJ:
Unmasked (by Ian Halperin)
Michael Jackson: The Man behind the Mask (by Bob Jones)
The second mentioned book was released in 2005....the same year V for Vendetta was filmed and a year prior to the release of this movie, 2006. 2006 appears to be the last public performance appearance of MJ at the WMA in London. London being the city the movie takes place.....

Coincidences? Or carefully chosen/directed?
avatar
Dutch
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by Marina T on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:00 am

WOW affraid

This thread is amazing. What wonderful observations.
Does anyone think that Michael may be playing out his own vendetta against his enemies??
The similarities are mind bending to say the least.
I was very frightened by the hat man and the children etc.

OMGoodness
Marina T
Marina T
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 56
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by Confused on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:31 am

Michael is V! How beautifully symbolic would it be. I would cry my eyes out if this is proven to be true. V had his revenge but more importantly he teached the world a lesson. I kind of like to think of Michael being like V. I just feel like they have many things in common. V was burned ...Michael was too. V felt like he had to hide but not for long. I hope Michael doesn't hide for long either.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by bibi on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:24 pm

yooohoo...i dont wanna be annoying, but i really want to see that picture of your poster pyt...to see if what i remembered abt it is true...if it is the same Very Happy pretty pretty please Very Happy
thanks!
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by Pammy on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:39 am

hAZZELY wrote:For example...there's a sequence where "V" takes revenge, and kills that old lady by INJECTION, WHILE SHE WAS ASLEEP!! then there is a moment when V talks trough TV and as background he has A THEATRE CURTAIN (LIKE IN CRISS ANGEL FROM KENNY ORTEGA)...Also..there's a phrase V says.."So you've seen nothing.. (yet) .." WTF?? ...ok ..let's go on..."If you see as i see, if you feel as i feel, if you would seek as i seek..then i ask you to stay beside me one year from tonight, outside the big parlament ..and together we should give them a 5th of november that should never be forgotten" ...WHAT DID CASSANDRA SAY? MICHAEL WOULD BE BACK IN ONE YEAR..OK..DK WTF..BUT THIS IS WEIRD!!....ok..more..talking about a man who has been murdered..how could the police say to the people the way that man died just to hide what really happened? "A quiet dignifying death in the sleep" *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_eek ...something else...V says his fav. movie is The count of Montecristo ..and the girl who he is with says: "does it have a happy ending?" and well..indeed it had a happy ending.. (Maybe This is it too? AEG said they don't want to reveal the way it ends...but weren't there only rehearsals?...why so much mistery..)..

OMFG!! LISTEN TO THIS!!! remember what i said about the police trying to find a way to tell the people how that man died?? Well...after some minutes... TV spread the news ..and they say: "All the nation is devastaded because of the death of the most popular ..Most awarded star in the history of BTN .a man known as the voice of LONDON!! ..PASSED AWAY LAST NIGHT FROM APARENTLY A HEART FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! " ...now i think...: At first.. what the news told us was the same about MJ ..died because of a heart fail ...
"an extraordinary talent..dedicated his life to country, his believes..." ... LOL...the girl who was with V says..: "she's lying, she blinks alot when she tells a story she knows is not true" ...

I quote: "ARTISTS USE LIES TO TELL THE TRUTH" ... *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_eek

There's a sequence in the picture where you can see a boy with that breathing machine or whatever it is ..lIKE MJ IN THAT AMBULANCE PIC... (i don't know if it's relevant...but what a coincidence...)

A lady disappeared time ago..and police investigates about that..till they find something .."SHE CHANGED HER NAME.." ..Didn't MJ use to do that? ..

"June 2ond...5 of november.... 25?" ...Hmm.... 25 june? :/

Also that man very very very similar to the one from MJ's memorial ..with that hat...barbe...glasses...walking stick... WTf... Neverland's statues... That old man says..: "A MAN IN MY POSITION SURVIVES BECAUSE HE TAKES EVERY PRECAUTION" ..."WHAT YOU NEED IS A STORY..." "A STORY CAN BE TRUE OR FALSE" ..POLICE SAYS: CAN YOU PROVE ANY OF THIS? AND THE OLD MAN SAYS..: WHY YOU THINK IM STILL ALIVE?? .................

OK i will finish watching the movie now..and end my review..


wow wow wow! I´m still blown away ..... I HAVE TO WATCH THAT MOVIE!!! Shame on me that i havent til today Embarassed

little question.... i cant remember when or who exactly came up with "V" ... Was it one of JCC clues? or am i wrong? I´m a bit confused ....my head is a mess LOL

ah and about the 1 year - disappearance/hide part.... i have on my mind that the TRIBUTE concert was postponed to June 2010 ... well i want a ticket NOW
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : germany

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by mjssoulmate on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:53 am

Right! It is 1 year later. I want a ticket too.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by hAZZELY on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:05 pm

Pammy wrote:
hAZZELY wrote:For example...there's a sequence where "V" takes revenge, and kills that old lady by INJECTION, WHILE SHE WAS ASLEEP!! then there is a moment when V talks trough TV and as background he has A THEATRE CURTAIN (LIKE IN CRISS ANGEL FROM KENNY ORTEGA)...Also..there's a phrase V says.."So you've seen nothing.. (yet) .." WTF?? ...ok ..let's go on..."If you see as i see, if you feel as i feel, if you would seek as i seek..then i ask you to stay beside me one year from tonight, outside the big parlament ..and together we should give them a 5th of november that should never be forgotten" ...WHAT DID CASSANDRA SAY? MICHAEL WOULD BE BACK IN ONE YEAR..OK..DK WTF..BUT THIS IS WEIRD!!....ok..more..talking about a man who has been murdered..how could the police say to the people the way that man died just to hide what really happened? "A quiet dignifying death in the sleep" *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_eek ...something else...V says his fav. movie is The count of Montecristo ..and the girl who he is with says: "does it have a happy ending?" and well..indeed it had a happy ending.. (Maybe This is it too? AEG said they don't want to reveal the way it ends...but weren't there only rehearsals?...why so much mistery..)..

OMFG!! LISTEN TO THIS!!! remember what i said about the police trying to find a way to tell the people how that man died?? Well...after some minutes... TV spread the news ..and they say: "All the nation is devastaded because of the death of the most popular ..Most awarded star in the history of BTN .a man known as the voice of LONDON!! ..PASSED AWAY LAST NIGHT FROM APARENTLY A HEART FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! " ...now i think...: At first.. what the news told us was the same about MJ ..died because of a heart fail ...
"an extraordinary talent..dedicated his life to country, his believes..." ... LOL...the girl who was with V says..: "she's lying, she blinks alot when she tells a story she knows is not true" ...

I quote: "ARTISTS USE LIES TO TELL THE TRUTH" ... *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_eek

There's a sequence in the picture where you can see a boy with that breathing machine or whatever it is ..lIKE MJ IN THAT AMBULANCE PIC... (i don't know if it's relevant...but what a coincidence...)

A lady disappeared time ago..and police investigates about that..till they find something .."SHE CHANGED HER NAME.." ..Didn't MJ use to do that? ..

"June 2ond...5 of november.... 25?" ...Hmm.... 25 june? :/

Also that man very very very similar to the one from MJ's memorial ..with that hat...barbe...glasses...walking stick... WTf... Neverland's statues... That old man says..: "A MAN IN MY POSITION SURVIVES BECAUSE HE TAKES EVERY PRECAUTION" ..."WHAT YOU NEED IS A STORY..." "A STORY CAN BE TRUE OR FALSE" ..POLICE SAYS: CAN YOU PROVE ANY OF THIS? AND THE OLD MAN SAYS..: WHY YOU THINK IM STILL ALIVE?? .................

OK i will finish watching the movie now..and end my review..


wow wow wow! I´m still blown away ..... I HAVE TO WATCH THAT MOVIE!!! Shame on me that i havent til today Embarassed

little question.... i cant remember when or who exactly came up with "V" ... Was it one of JCC clues? or am i wrong? I´m a bit confused ....my head is a mess LOL

ah and about the 1 year - disappearance/hide part.... i have on my mind that the TRIBUTE concert was postponed to June 2010 ... well i want a ticket NOW

No, bibi came up with the idea of Vendetta when she was watching the trailer LOL
hAZZELY
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by PinkLizard on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:28 pm

This is a great thread! This 'hoax' has clearly been very well researched and planned..............can't wait to see how it ends.....or, in fact..........begins!
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by LoveisMagical on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:44 am

PYT wrote:
bibi wrote:

1) This was the first thing I saw...behind V, there is a picture of a man dressed in red, with a strap going across his chest. I remember seeing a picture of MJ from a photoshoot, in an identical pose and suit( although i dont remember is it was red or not)Look:

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 HGCYHJ



I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT PICTURE UR TALKING ABOUT.

I have him wearing this exact outfit on my wall in my dorm room right now as a poster! its huge ill try and take a picture and send it!!!

I think this is the picture...

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 2gy3vhl

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Zm1ix2
LoveisMagical
LoveisMagical
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by bibi on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:26 pm

Bingo! Yes, I think these are the pictures from the session I was talking about! Thanks!!

I will keep an eye open...we'll see what else happens...and if it relatesto the movie at all!! *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_king
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by ibelieveinfairytales on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:14 pm

I have not seen the movie, however, after reading about the 5th of Nov. it kinda struck me....11/5 or 1+1+5=7!!!! Very interesting.......
ibelieveinfairytales
ibelieveinfairytales
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by Pammy on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:10 pm

Finally i watched the movie and i´m really curious what is going to happen in June next year.

Michael would have "been /living six feet under" for a year then.( i hope i explained it right LOL) I mean that V lived underground and Michael does also....kinda in the meantime LOL
There are really a lot of things the both have in common ( MJ & V)

I´m curious how "our" story is goin to end. I´ve to get some rest now. Its 3 am and im tired.

L.O.V.E you all
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : germany

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by mjssoulmate on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:14 pm

Good night, Pammy. Sweet dreams. TOY
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by bibi on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:40 pm

Pammy wrote:Finally i watched the movie and i´m really curious what is going to happen in June next year.

Michael would have "been /living six feet under" for a year then.( i hope i explained it right LOL) I mean that V lived underground and Michael does also....kinda in the meantime LOL
There are really a lot of things the both have in common ( MJ & V)

I´m curious how "our" story is goin to end. I´ve to get some rest now. Its 3 am and im tired.

L.O.V.E you all
Me too!!!
Living 6 feet under hypothetically speaking I guess..LOL..unless you mean that he actually lives underground! *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Lol

But... lately it feels like we barely get any news or clues...this is just the calm before the storm...before the movie!
I just read an interview where LAtoya said that the truth that will shock everyone will come out in like a month or two..and that the police are doing an excellent job so far...and the movie comes out in a month!! DING DING DING!! *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_idea *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_idea *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_idea

So...I can't wait to see what's next!
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by bibi on Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:49 am

ok sorry this is offtopic..but does anyone know how to get to this thread without looking for it through "search". I've in the death theories section, which is where it appears to be, but I can't find it anywhere. *v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Icon_cry
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by Syringa on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:21 am

Wow, what a great thread. o.o Nice job, everyone !

@ bibi :
You can find it from "Michael Jackson Hoax Death Theories". Just scroll down enough and it's there. : )
Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 26

Back to top Go down

*v FOR vENDETTA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *v FOR vENDETTA*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum