Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9.9.9 theory-interesting!!!

+4
PYT
mjthelegendlives
ilprincipe
Smelly
8 posters

Go down

9.9.9 theory-interesting!!! Empty 9.9.9 theory-interesting!!!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:14 am

Back to top Go down

9.9.9 theory-interesting!!! Empty Re: 9.9.9 theory-interesting!!!

Post by Smelly Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:15 am

Thank you for posting this. I saw it earlier on and found it really cool, this person writes some really intersting stuff!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:23 am

I also read it yesterday...and it's very intriguing...

I should rate the movie there.....with "R" Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:38 am

Can someone copy-paste the information please? I've been trying to read this since yesterday, but for some reason it wont let me. Thank you.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:46 am

ilprincipe wrote:I also read it yesterday...and it's very intriguing...

I should rate the movie there.....with "R" Smile

yeah i gonna rate it with a billion 'R's later on, hehe
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by PYT Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:20 pm

That was the mpst thought out and easy to follow theory based on numbers that i have read so far and it all makes sense.

The part that got me thinking that this could REALLY all be planned was the coincidences with Joey Skaggs and the hoax around his The Final curtain...realy interesting
PYT
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:50 pm

If I am 100% honest I don't believe in the number theories, but this one is very well thought out and written down.

Props to S.T.U.D.Y!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:17 pm

My thoughts were more simplistic than MJDH numbers theory and with regards to Dangerous album with the MJ signature, 1998 and symbols. These are my thoughts witht no offense intended to anyone, you may or may not agree.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Michael-Jackson-Signed-Dangerous-Limited-Edition_W0QQitemZ220457282765QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3354472ccd&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

9.9.9 theory-interesting!!! MJcodeclose-up

Universal Basic Premise:

1998=year of first edition of Illuminati newsletter, Illuminati exposes its agenda to the the world
'downward arrow'=fail
666=Satanic influence
'inverted v'=universal symbols for inverted 'peace sign' means 'f@@@ you'!
'divided by'=math symbol for division
4=4 basic elements = fire, water, wind, earth.

Premise Translation: MJ's customized signature thematically mirrors his lyrics where 'good triumphs over evil'.

Premise Symbollic Translation: Consider the literal, figurative, allegorical meanings of the 4 basic elements. The literal meaning of the 4 basic elements are Fire, Water, Wind, Earth. The figurative meaning refers to Desire, Emotions, Thought and Stability. The allegorical symbollism is 'stability through the power of unity' by joining together in mind,body and soul. The allegorical symbollism translates into a 'new entity' formed by 4 pillars of strength_stabilty brought about by unity of mind, body and souls (ie, 4 elements of individuals tranforming into the ower of a single voice, goal, mission, goal, pledge, etc).

http://www.orderofthewhitelion.com/theelements@/The4elements.htm

Put it all together and MJ's customized signature emphasizes his lyrical theme of 'good triumphing over evil'_ ie, the Illuminati NWO plan (1998) will fail (downward arrow) and its Satanic influences (666) will be F@@@ (inverted v) and divided ('divided by sign') by the 4 elements as the people of the world unite and join together in a single mission to take DOWN the F@@@ Illuminati and their NWO plans!

MJ was no shrinking violet when it came to fighting the 'good fight'! Check out any of his lyrics! Also, notice when he grabs his crotch..he sometimes uses 3 finger NWO sign which suggests to me, F@@@ You, NWO!

MJ knows his fans love him. MJ has millions of fans around the world. MJ always told his fans that he 'loved us more' which makes me think that he made himself a lightening rod for us in order to make our world a better place.

We should keep MJ's flame burning bright until he returns_we cannot let his work be in vain_ his lyrics show us the pathways...we can continue his fight for the 'good' _whenever, wherever and however.

I'm going to do my bit_whenever, wherever, however.
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:01 pm

White_Orchid wrote:My thoughts were more simplistic than MJDH numbers theory and with regards to Dangerous album with the MJ signature, 1998 and symbols. These are my thoughts witht no offense intended to anyone, you may or may not agree.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Michael-Jackson-Signed-Dangerous-Limited-Edition_W0QQitemZ220457282765QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3354472ccd&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

9.9.9 theory-interesting!!! MJcodeclose-up

Universal Basic Premise:

1998=year of first edition of Illuminati newsletter, Illuminati exposes its agenda to the the world
'downward arrow'=fail
666=Satanic influence
'inverted v'=universal symbols for inverted 'peace sign' means 'f@@@ you'!
'divided by'=math symbol for division
4=4 basic elements = fire, water, wind, earth.

Premise Translation: MJ's customized signature thematically mirrors his lyrics where 'good triumphs over evil'.

Premise Symbollic Translation: Consider the literal, figurative, allegorical meanings of the 4 basic elements. The literal meaning of the 4 basic elements are Fire, Water, Wind, Earth. The figurative meaning refers to Desire, Emotions, Thought and Stability. The allegorical symbollism is 'stability through the power of unity' by joining together in mind,body and soul. The allegorical symbollism translates into a 'new entity' formed by 4 pillars of strength_stabilty brought about by unity of mind, body and souls (ie, 4 elements of individuals tranforming into the ower of a single voice, goal, mission, goal, pledge, etc).

http://www.orderofthewhitelion.com/theelements@/The4elements.htm

Put it all together and MJ's customized signature emphasizes his lyrical theme of 'good triumphing over evil'_ ie, the Illuminati NWO plan (1998) will fail (downward arrow) and its Satanic influences (666) will be F@@@ (inverted v) and divided ('divided by sign') by the 4 elements as the people of the world unite and join together in a single mission to take DOWN the F@@@ Illuminati and their NWO plans!

MJ was no shrinking violet when it came to fighting the 'good fight'! Check out any of his lyrics! Also, notice when he grabs his crotch..he sometimes uses 3 finger NWO sign which suggests to me, F@@@ You, NWO!

MJ knows his fans love him. MJ has millions of fans around the world. MJ always told his fans that he 'loved us more' which makes me think that he made himself a lightening rod for us in order to make our world a better place.

We should keep MJ's flame burning bright until he returns_we cannot let his work be in vain_ his lyrics show us the pathways...we can continue his fight for the 'good' _whenever, wherever and however.

I'm going to do my bit_whenever, wherever, however.

Good post...very interesting, thanks
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:42 pm

Angie777 wrote:all credits too S.T.U.D.Y from MJHD...no comment plz lol

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/the-9-9-09-prediction-did-come-true-this-is-it-settles-the-question-is-mj-alive-by-s-t-u-d-y/

try to go through this, truly interesting!

Thanks for posting this here! Smile I read it over at MJHD and I give props to S.T.U.D.Y. cheers This is an amazing theory based on the TII movie/documentary. I rated it R there and here as well Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:57 am

that post is great
i was wondering wht if its 27/9/09
as we add 2+7=9 so we get 9/9/9
and on this date TII ticets r going to be sold
as he has 7 in his every clue just a thout dont get angry at me
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:21 pm

that was deep. gave me butterflies lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down