Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

+20
CharlieBarley
mjthelegendlives
MJJ Love
YveLoVesMJ
AugustMoon
hasil
dancer1792
STARbaybeeRoqk
mommy
hungry
annieisnotokey
neverlandprincess
EarthAngel90
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
GirlSaturday
MJFOREVER
ilprincipe
mysticallymagestically
MJFoReVeRandAlways
CantStopLovingU
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far... - Page 2 Empty Re: LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

Post by mjthelegendlives Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:38 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:She is really starting to piss me off... She havent responed YET to my post..

nor mine...I guess our questions will never be answered, probably difficult to answer, since maybe she can't generalize on them.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far... - Page 2 Empty Re: LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

Post by hungry Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:49 pm

She answered some more questions... the ones above and below mine
BUT NOT MINE.
And all I asked was if Michael would rather be a dog or a cat and why... it's not even offensive, nor does it spoil the hoax.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Sad
I'm impatient.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:36 pm

Just to let you all know, I posted on the 19th at 8:00 p.m.

My post was "lost" (deleted). .........................................
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:35 am

The thing I don't get is, if she is not for real, what is she getting out of it? She is obviously spending and taking time out to answer peoples questions. Or has Derek Clontz made it all up and writing it himself to get publicity on his website? I just don't get it? Or is she for real? LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far... - Page 2 Suspect
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:36 am

CharlieBarley wrote:The thing I don't get is, if she is not for real, what is she getting out of it? She is obviously spending and taking time out to answer peoples questions. Or has Derek Clontz made it all up and writing it himself to get publicity on his website? I just don't get it? Or is she for real? LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far... - Page 2 Suspect
I have the same question. Also, wouldn't she be risking a lot since Derek Clontz published the fact that he'll probably return in June 2010? :/
But I'm still skeptical. I believed the coroner's video, for goodness sake!
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:57 am

I just read this on the site.

[Editor's Note: Ms. Gretchen-Sims will continue answering questions on Monday afternoon. high volume of messages is slowing her progress, but she will answer every letter as quickly as possible. We will publish a new Michael-Jackson-related story at noon, Eastern - one that will give every fan a chance to participate in a global experiment that Mr. Jackson himself spoke about for years.]
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:03 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I just read this on the site.

[Editor's Note: Ms. Gretchen-Sims will continue answering questions on Monday afternoon. high volume of messages is slowing her progress, but she will answer every letter as quickly as possible. We will publish a new Michael-Jackson-related story at noon, Eastern - one that will give every fan a chance to participate in a global experiment that Mr. Jackson himself spoke about for years.]

WOW...are they talking about that song cassandra mentioned where all the fans get to write a line for it? that sure would be one heck of a LONG song.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:14 am

Can somebody check this out for me. I have posts "awaiting" moderation from Sept 17th, 6 pm and 7 pm and also 18th Sept 6 pm. Name is of course Mommy. I'm only wondering if I'm the only one who can see them - and that they are still on hold or...
When I "log on" to DC I get 144 comments to read...

Thanks ladies LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

NB. Not that I really believe her - I'm just really curious now LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far... - Page 2 Icon_basketball
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:21 am

Mommy- I cant see your post.. none of them
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:39 am

Me either mommy.. Ive asked 3 questions and all got "lost" so Im gonna alert her tot hat and then write her again.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:40 am

yaya wrote:

WOW...are they talking about that song cassandra mentioned where all the fans get to write a line for it? that sure would be one heck of a LONG song.

It could be. wouldnt that be the best ever if he really made a song with all of our words? I would feel so honored.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:46 am

hungry wrote:
CharlieBarley wrote:The thing I don't get is, if she is not for real, what is she getting out of it? She is obviously spending and taking time out to answer peoples questions. Or has Derek Clontz made it all up and writing it himself to get publicity on his website? I just don't get it? Or is she for real? LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far... - Page 2 Suspect
I have the same question. Also, wouldn't she be risking a lot since Derek Clontz published the fact that he'll probably return in June 2010? :/
But I'm still skeptical. I believed the coroner's video, for goodness sake!

You just never know! There have been a lot of pranksters in the past but we should not dismiss everything because of it, and also not believe everything we read. I think it is just a case of staying open minded.

But at least this time we have a face to a name etc. and she is dedicating a lot of time to us, it just seems an extreme thing to do for
a joke. LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far... - Page 2 Confused

Yes Derek clontz website would also lose a lot of reputation and would be in big trouble with fans, I am sure, if things don't happen in June.

To Jacksonologist: That is really interesting! I think we need to watch this space! LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far... - Page 2 Icon_question
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:51 am

I ve got the website up, and Im waiting!!!!

I posted a message to Cass again. Its VERY personal and Ive revealed alot of stuff I wouldnt otherwise. I did it for Michael. I hope if this is real, he sees it. If its not real...well.....the whole world now knows my very personal background.....I opened myself up on a public board and if this is fake then I hope she feels like shit after reading my post.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:52 am

@APOM and JACKSONOLOGIST

Thank you ladies for checking.

I have now officially made up my mind.

I DON'T TRUST CASSANDRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is a disgrace to lady-hood LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far... - Page 2 Icon_cherry unless it's Derek-jerk that are playing us along. Wanna keep the faith.
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:57 am

i had a friend ask back on 9/17 if it was really MJ speaking at the O2 conference and that is still awaiting moderation..I have a feeling it will stay in moderation indefinitely..LOL
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:57 am

Mommy...Im still not sure yet. She HAS come and answered questions even on the weekend. I wanna see what she says about my post.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by hasil Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:18 am

lol
what was your question?
i just went and looked-
i could ask something that would for sure tell me if it was him...
but i am not sure i want to do that yet.
the white tiger stuff jut blew my lil mind. woohoo!!
hasil
hasil
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:27 am

My question Hasil?

What White Tiger stuff?

and one question that has been asked ALOT but has yet to be asked of Cassandra is the significance of Liberian Girl at the memorial and burial!!! Ask that!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:47 am

i'm still waiting for the derek clontz site to be updated...
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:56 am

Me toooooooooo yaya
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:17 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
yaya wrote:

It could be. wouldnt that be the best ever if he really made a song with all of our words? I would feel so honored.

Weel if there is coming a song then Cassandra isnt lying right?Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:18 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Mommy...Im still not sure yet. She HAS come and answered questions even on the weekend. I wanna see what she says about my post.

OK hon. I will sit back and await moderation patiently..... LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far... - Page 2 Icon_bounce LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far... - Page 2 Icon_bounce LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far... - Page 2 Icon_bounce
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2