Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!!

+10
MJSmile4Us
CantStopLovingU
amy
EarthAngel90
ishealive
MJFoReVeRandAlways
yaya
kdkennedy74
GirlSaturday
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
14 posters

Go down

(9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Empty (9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!!

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:41 am

VERY LONG POST....MY APOLOGIES...

But you will be AWED .........!!!!!

I wanted to post this last night but wasn't at home, so forgive me for parts that I didn't get...and didn't write down at the time. (9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Icon_cry

I was watching the show "Entourage" last night and I kept thinking, "This whole show relates to Michael Jackson!"

THEN, at the end, as they're rolling the credits....they played a MICHAEL JACKSON song!!

Here's the part I apologize for...I didn't get the name of the song! But of course I was listening to the lyrics, and they had to do w/ leaving, I think "needing to go, but (of course) coming back home."

Did anyone else see the show (9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Icon_question(9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Icon_question(9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Icon_question(9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Icon_question(9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Icon_question(9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Icon_question

So after waking up early because I couldn't get this off my mind, I jumped onto my computer and went to the www.hbo.com/entourage .com website.

I would encourage you to go watch the little vid they have there, the recap of last night's show....at the end, a girlfriend of one of the main characters says she's got a new job, but she has to leave...the job's in New Zealand..... (9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Icon_exclaim (I'm still working on this one...I realize this isn't making sense to anyone who hasn't seen the show.) (9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Icon_wink

The recap gives you the gist of last night's episode.

But wait.....there's more (Pitchman Billie Mays, whom I still don't believe passed away, but I'll put that in another thread!).....

If you'll go to www.hbo.com/entourage/lloyd, this is a new "feature" for the show! I've never seen this before (HINT??)

Lloyd (hmmm, why did they name him Lloyd?? "Lloyd's of London"??)...anyway, he's one of the main characters. He's an agent (PR agent).
In last night's episode he quit Miller Gold to branch off on his own, taking his one and only client w/ him. Only problem is, this one client is in a contract w/ Ari Gold's company ("Miller Gold") and has to convince Ari to break his contract so that he persue other/BETTER things ............

This "entourage/lloyd" link (above) has "Lloyd's diary" w/ a

"Top 5 Things I Won't Miss About Miller Gold."
(Miller Gold -- company Lloyd just quit.)

5. Forced to catch -- "I'm not a catcher. I'm a pitcher" (Whangdoodle softball team.)
(Julie Andrews Edwards wrote a book: The Last of The Really Great Whangdoodles." The Whangdoodle was once the wisest, the kindest, and the most extraordinary creature in the world.Then he disappeared and created a wonderful land for himself and all the other remarkable animals -- the ten-legged Sidewinders, the little furry Flukes, the friendly Whiffle Bird, and the treacherous, "oily" Prock. It was an almost perfect place where the last of the really great Whangdoodles could rule his kingdom with "peace, love and a sense of fun" -- apart from and forgotten by people. But not completely forgotten. Professor Savant believed in the Whangdoodle. And when he told the three Potter children of his search for the spectacular creature, Lindy, Tom, and Ben were eager to reach Whangdoodleland. With the Professor's help, they discovered the secret way. But waiting for them was the scheming Prock, who would use almost any means to keep them away from his beloved king. Only by skill and determination were the four travelers able to discover the last of the really great Whangdoodles and grant him his heart's desire. Julie Andrews Edwards, star of stage and screen, has written a unique and beloved story that has become a modern classic. The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles is sure to continue to delight readers everywhere. This edition includes a new foreword by the author.

4. Overly Casual Fridays (gotta look into this one...) (9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Icon_scratch

3. White Boys I Can't Jump -- ("a lawsuit waiting to happen") (The sidekick says...."but you do get material")

2. Company Mixers (He Ralphed on my Ralphs -- Ralph Lauren Turin Penny Loafers) (9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Michael-jackson-shoes

1. Ari Gold (owner/agent) -- (..."The gay-bashing, race-baiting, girly-push-up doing, script-skimming, Lakers'-bandwagon-jumping, facial-getting, lying, cheating sadist.")
(sidekick says: "He is a good agent though, right?")
(Lloyd replies: "Taught me everything I know!)

(Also notice in this Lloyds clip what's in the background: a slot machine, "$ Lot $", and the word "LUCKY!", a cactus, a plant...) Anything else???????

Does anyone else see, after watching the recap & Lloyd link, see the relationship I'm trying to make?????

If ANYONE watched the show AND DVR'd it, PLEASE post the song that was playing when credits were rolling...the lyrics! (9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Icon_biggrin

There are a few other things I'm looking into right now. I hope this makes at least some sense............

OH....almost forgot! The person I was watching the show w/ does not believe Michael is alive. I've stopped trying to convince...but I AM here when there are questions....and last night during the show I kept thinking, This all has to do w/ Michael Jackson, but I didn't say anything. At the end when that song played, my friend just looked at me and said, "Is that Michael Jackson (song)?" I just smiled..... (9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Icon_cool

(One last thing.....Michael's shoes....Penny Loafers....Turin .....he's ALWAYS wears....when I searched for a pic I included the word "Turin." Does anyone question WHY he would ALWAYS WEAR THESE SHOES?? ................... A Picture of The Shroud Of Turin came up in my Google Search.

My HEART is telling me things....oh, and beating REALLY FAST!

PM me if you'd like..... I know I went on and on and on here...

:~ The COMPLETE ATTRACTION TO MICHAEL IS REAL ~:
(9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Herz
(....forgive me if there are typoes. I edited it once.......) (9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Icon_cool

Last edited by Rach on Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sticky)
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

(9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Empty Re: (9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!!

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:14 am

"I Wanna Be Where You Are" from the 1972 Got to Be There album.

I didn't see the episode of Entourage but I did check their message board. Someone post a thread asking about the MJ song. Ironically, the poster noticed the frequence of MJ songs played on tv these days i.e. the Statefarm Insurance commercial.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

(9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Empty Re: (9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!!

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:16 am

Has anyone noticed the flurry of Beatles songs being played as well. Michael bought the Beatles catalogue so I am sure that is not a coincidence either.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:18 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:Has anyone noticed the flurry of Beatles songs being played as well. Michael bought the Beatles catalogue so I am sure that is not a coincidence either.

i noticed that too. i feel like i'm hearing beatles songs on every other commercial now.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:25 am

Yepp, The Beatles are on here too all the time. I noticed it too.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:32 am

Don't the Beatles have some album coming out a box set or something???
They were advertising here and straight away I thought MJ is involved.
I asked my dad if there was an anniversary or something coming up about the Beatles and there isn't, MJ is the one to make the money out of this!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:40 am

I notice "The Beatles" Videogame Set Commercial being playing in heavy roation everytime I watch ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:43 am

Whether it is a Michael song or a Beatles song, we know that the MJ "estate" is being paid very well right about now.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:50 am

oh yes they r making profits (9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Icon_cheers
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:07 am

I thought it was very weird too. You never EVER heard the Beatles on television, not in a commercial, not in a show, never! It was like the only way you could hear a Beatles track was to listen to your own albums.

I always thought that was because Michael owned the catalog.

Now since he "passed" we have Beatles Rock Band game for PS3 ect, and we hear the songs everywhere!

Hmmmmmmm
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:38 am

ishealive wrote:Don't the Beatles have some album coming out a box set or something???

yes, as far as I know they came out on 9th September 2009.

CantStopLovingU:
I agree with u - it's weird that despite Michael owning the Beatles catalogue, all of a sudden the video game and box set of the Beatles were released..and Paul McCartney said on David Letterman's show shortly after June 25th that he has to pay everytime he plays the Beatles song and seemed pissed about it and kinda indirectly dissed Michael which was so unnecessary.. (9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Icon_cry
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:40 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:
ishealive wrote:Don't the Beatles have some album coming out a box set or something???

CantStopLovingU:
I agree with u - it's weird that despite Michael owning the Beatles catalogue, all of a sudden the video game and box set of the Beatles were released..and Paul McCartney said on David Letterman's show shortly after June 25th that he has to pay everytime he plays the Beatles song and seemed pissed about it and kinda indirectly dissed Michael which was so unnecessary.. (9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Icon_cry

Is he the 'real' Paul McCartney though?!!! (9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Icon_scratch

Sorry just wondering!!!! (9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Lol

Maybe MJ knows........ (9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Icon_lol
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:00 am

~StarLight~UK~ wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:

CantStopLovingU:

Is he the 'real' Paul McCartney though?!!! (9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Icon_scratch

Loll - I'm not sure - he could've been the real deal but it's possible it's this guy

(9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Paulmccartneyposgtpeppermo

but definitely one of these 2 (9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Icon_razz ;

(9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! NeilandMacca_07

I agree with u (9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Icon_wink
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:03 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:
~StarLight~UK~ wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:

CantStopLovingU:

Loll - I'm not sure - he could've been the real deal but it's possible it's this guy

(9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Paulmccartneyposgtpeppermo

but definitely one of these 2 (9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Icon_razz ;

(9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! NeilandMacca_07

I agree with u (9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Icon_wink

(9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Lol (9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Lol
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:11 pm

I did not see the episode, but I just looked it up. The title of this episode is:

Buried alive.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:13 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:I did not see the episode, but I just looked it up. The title of this episode is:

Buried alive.

How fitting! lol!

Thank you for posting the name, now I can download it and watch it! cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:14 pm

Too funny:
Episode title is "Buried Alive"
MJ song is "I Wanna Be Where You Are"
(9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Icon_lol

mjssoulmate wrote:I did not see the episode, but I just looked it up. The title of this episode is:

Buried alive.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:48 pm

Thanks for the info. I never watched ENTOURAGE but I read your post and I thought I'll check it out.
Wow!!! It's so weird. And I agree with you the story line is related to Michael.

Hey, you guys, watch ENTOURAGE and take MJ_FAN_FOR_40_YEARS' word for it.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:22 pm

I forgot to mention that what I saw S6E12 and the title of the episode is GIVE A LITTLE BIT where the end is Ari fires almost everybody with an ink gun.

I haven't seen the BURIED ALIVE episode, so I'll check it now.
If you guys are talking about BURIED ALIVE episode and I was talking about GIVE A LITTLE BIT episode, and you guys say the storyline is about MJ and I also say that the episode I saw is also the storyline of MJ, mmm (9/20/09) "ENTOURAGE" episode -- IMPORTANT!!!!! Icon_scratch I guess I have to check and watch ENTOURAGE from now on and see what they are trying to convey.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum