Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The crazy dance move name PINGUIN(we came up with it:P)gets to NL

4 posters

Go down

The crazy dance move name PINGUIN(we came up with it:P)gets to NL Empty The crazy dance move name PINGUIN(we came up with it:P)gets to NL

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:17 am

http://www.rtl.nl/components/shows/letsdance/miMedia/206485/206492.public.28026005.Lets_Dance_s1_a7.xml

In the above link you can see a dutch old swimming champion try to copy our lovely michael with smooth criminal.
At 10.20 she talks about the PINGUIN move and how she wants to add it to her performances on smooth criminal.
At 12.50 she's doing th Pinguin move(for those who dont want to see the whole dance)

Oke she looks very rusty and here moonwalk looks like the brown stuff i flush down the toilet lol! SO BE PREPERED ahhahahah(dont mind the spelling please)

If the video doesnt load on itself its called Let's Dance (it's part 7)
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

The crazy dance move name PINGUIN(we came up with it:P)gets to NL Empty Re: The crazy dance move name PINGUIN(we came up with it:P)gets to NL

Post by April-R Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:24 am

I think she needs a little more power in her moves Smile
But what do I know..
April-R
April-R
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 99
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

The crazy dance move name PINGUIN(we came up with it:P)gets to NL Empty Re: The crazy dance move name PINGUIN(we came up with it:P)gets to NL

Post by Jubilee Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:42 am

It's dead unusual seeing a lassie do it, looks like fun moonwalk was cack but I couldn't do much better! Loving the penguin move hehe Very Happy xxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:49 am

This clip is loading too slow for me! It's buffering, buffering and still BUFFERING! The crazy dance move name PINGUIN(we came up with it:P)gets to NL Icon_mad
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum