Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!!

+23
Karrwinkel
marsheliamorgan
dunno_it
Angel
hungry
Harleyblonde
neverlandprincess
parakeet
BJ
annieisnotokey
Black_Orchid
dontmakeitfactual
Banessa
GirlSaturday
mommy
rowdyangel
emanviam
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
infinitylady
~StarLight~UK~
WanaBstartnSthn
EarthAngel90
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!!

Post by hungry Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:23 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:If you believe in Cassandra you will believe Elvis works at your local takeaway pizza shop, that politicians never tell lies, there is a loch ness monster, your next door neighbours are martians and chocolate is horrible!!!!
Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Lol
AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!
roflmao
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!!

Post by Angel Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:18 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Angel wrote:Cassandra you say? Possibly the same Cassandra who faked being Michael Jackson to a number of fans for years? It would make sense she didn't go away. I wonder why she'd use the same name.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73690&highlight=Cassandra
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64467

faking Michael to the fans for a number of years?? I dont think so
Might be a different person, but this all seems very familiar. Time will tell? Just don't put all your hope in her and prepare yourself for the possibility of it all being a con.
Angel
Angel

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrwinkel Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:55 pm

*no comments* Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Affraid
Karrwinkel
Karrwinkel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:08 am

Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Icon_sad my comment is still wating for moderation
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by parakeet Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:13 am

This Derek Clontz Blog is sickening and sensationalistic.

Did you have a look at the other posts?

This blog is bullshit - big time.

I wish we could sue this person for spreading lies - but I guess you have to read between the lines - in the last blog entry it said: "Alive or not - ? If you believe, help him write a love song - the longest and greatest ever"

Is there any way we can take action against it??? Does anyone have an idea???

This Derek Clontz also claims to have found a sercet diary by Michael Jackson in which he supposedly wrote about the death hoax and that Elvis is alive and well as well - excuse me?

It smells like exploitation and taking advantage of - Karma will get them.

The more shit is being spread, the more I am convinced that Michael is dead indeed.
parakeet
parakeet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jess.loves.mj Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:28 am

rowdyangel wrote:What I want to know is, if this was genuine and thousands upon thousands of people submitted some lyrics, how the hell would Michael be able to recite them all by heart in order to perform it 'live' with so many variations of the lyrics??

I mean, Michael sure is special but I think that would be asking a bit TOO much Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Icon_scratch

Also, how would he ensure "crediting" the fans who sent in lyrics under a "nickname"? Imagine the legal issues Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Lol
jess.loves.mj
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:05 am

parakeet wrote:This Derek Clontz Blog is sickening and sensationalistic.

I wish we could sue this person for spreading lies - but I guess you have to read between the lines - in the last blog entry it said: "Alive or not - ? If you believe, help him write a love song - the longest and greatest ever"

This Derek Clontz also claims to have found a sercet diary by Michael Jackson in which he supposedly wrote about the death hoax and that Elvis is alive and well as well - excuse me?

The more shit is being spread, the more I am convinced that Michael is dead indeed.

Yeah..Derek and his site is just full of BS...
Elvis, Ufo, secret diary of MJ...btw-he must be a very special and lucky guy-he managed to get the sources of the most prestigious cases of our century!
If true-Hellllllo, we live in MATRIX! -btw-i wouldnt mind...
Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:59 am

parakeet wrote:This Derek Clontz Blog is sickening and sensationalistic.

If you are convinced Michael is "dead", why in the world are you here in this forum????? Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Icon_mad
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by parakeet Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:05 pm

@emanviam

I didn't say that.
Maybe I should have been more precise: ....the more I am convinced that he is dead rather than alive. Satisfied?

I have the right to be here and add to the discussions. I am just supicious about people who are fishing for "evidence" which turns out is none.

Are you saying that you truly believe that "Cassandra Gretchen-Sims" goes to a tabloid blog to spread Michael's love? That is ridiculous, my friend.

If Michael is alive, I don't think he will ever return and I think he shouldn't - he would need more rest and peace than all of us together.
parakeet
parakeet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:06 pm

parakeet wrote:

IMHO, I don't think BS being spread prooves MJ being dead or alive.

It just prooves some individuals are heartless and are willing to profit from people's despair.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by parakeet Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:07 pm

@annieisnotokey

I agree.
parakeet
parakeet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:22 pm

parakeet wrote:@annieisnotokey

I agree.

I also agree...
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:27 pm

parakeet wrote:@emanviam

I didn't say that.
Maybe I should have been more precise: ....the more I am convinced that he is dead rather than alive. Satisfied? It's not a matter of being "satisfied"...Is like going to school and telling the professor that you don't believe on the relativity theory, but that you will still take that class just because.

I have the right to be here and add to the discussions. I am just supicious about people who are fishing for "evidence" which turns out is none. No one spoke about "rights". This is a forum in which we believe Michael is 100% alive. Nobody can be half dead and half alive...don't you think?

Are you saying that you truly believe that "Cassandra Gretchen-Sims" goes to a tabloid blog to spread Michael's love? That is ridiculous, my friend. Nop, I don't believe her neither.

If Michael is alive, I don't think he will ever return and I think he shouldn't - he would need more rest and peace than all of us together.
We are convinced that he will return. I am sure I will say to all the non-believers "I told you"...

Peace.
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by parakeet Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:27 pm

emanviam wrote:

I agree.

I also agree...

PEACE! Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Icon_flower

I miss Michael! But I am really getting pissed off with people like Derek Clontz and Cassandras ... you know. Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Icon_sad
parakeet
parakeet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:30 pm

parakeet wrote:
emanviam wrote:

I agree.

I also agree...

PEACE! Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Icon_flower

I miss Michael! But I am really getting pissed off with people like Derek Clontz and Cassandras ... you know. Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Icon_sad

Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Icon_flower Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Icon_jokercolor Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Icon_flower Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Icon_jokercolor Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Icon_flower Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Icon_jokercolor Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Icon_flower Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Icon_jokercolor Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Icon_flower Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Icon_jokercolor I know...just don't pay attention to them...
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by parakeet Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:37 pm

emanviam wrote:
parakeet wrote:@emanviam

I didn't say that.
Maybe I should have been more precise: ....the more I am convinced that he is dead rather than alive. Satisfied? It's not a matter of being "satisfied"...Is like going to school and telling the professor that you don't believe on the relativity theory, but that you will still take that class just because.

I have the right to be here and add to the discussions. I am just supicious about people who are fishing for "evidence" which turns out is none. No one spoke about "rights". This is a forum in which we believe Michael is 100% alive. Nobody can be half dead and half alive...don't you think?

Are you saying that you truly believe that "Cassandra Gretchen-Sims" goes to a tabloid blog to spread Michael's love? That is ridiculous, my friend. Nop, I don't believe her neither.

We are convinced that he will return. I am sure I will say to all the non-believers "I told you"...

Peace.

I think it is not a matter of black and white - this matter is way more complicated, if it is hoax indeed. It is unfair saying either you are with us or against us - reminds me of Bush. This is not fair saying I have no business here, because I question a lot of things - do you just want people here who rubberstamp your theories? This is lame and weak.
Conspiracy Theories are not a matter of science - they have a lot to do with selective perception. Sometimes we see things cause we want to see them - although there are not there.

As you, I want Michael to be alive, but I think we have to be careful in wanting it too much and get disappointed.

Please be the first one yelling at me: I TOLD YOU SO!
parakeet
parakeet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:42 pm

@parakeet ~ I love your siggy picture! He looks amazing! Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by parakeet Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:44 pm

@~StarLight~UK~

Thank you! I love it, too! I had this poster (and a few 100 more) hanging in my room. Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Icon_cheers
parakeet
parakeet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:20 am

RowdyAngel:

Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Rest-In-Peace-Michael-michael-ja-1 Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Mjtattooeyes-2-1

These were the most handsome pictures that he has taken. They are so adorable. Girl, those eyes. Lord have mercy!! Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Lol
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:22 am

rowdyangel:

Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Rest-In-Peace-Michael-michael-ja-1 Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Mjtattooeyes-2-1

These are some handsome pics of MJ. Lord have mercy!!! Those eyes! Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Lol
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StayTuned Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:48 am

~StarLight~UK~ wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:wow...didnt mean to make anyone mad..sorry

Don't be sorry hun......it's just bizarre Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Icon_bounce !! Do you think anyone will do it??!!! Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Lol
yup, because there are fans out there that are desperate! And these people know it! Cassandra's BAAAACK with new info on a song!! - Page 2 Icon_mad
StayTuned
StayTuned
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ezzramj Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:08 pm

cassandra is obviously one of many around here, who gets her kicks from trying to make others believe in her crap!! IMO she's sad and lonely and found no other way to receive attention that she has craved for probably most of her life. i actually feel sorry for people like that, they need help
ezzramj
ezzramj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:16 pm

HAHAHA ... she is at it again ... Stop Cassandra , we are catching on your lies ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:19 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
parakeet wrote:

IMHO, I don't think BS being spread prooves MJ being dead or alive.

It just prooves some individuals are heartless and are willing to profit from people's despair.

ditto...or it proves that he BS spreaders ARE WINNING by making weary the fans who are searching...correct?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2