Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birth certificates of Michael´s children??

4 posters

Go down

Birth certificates of Michael´s children?? Empty Birth certificates of Michael´s children??

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:45 pm

First of all, credit goes to applesaucer´s thread about the will of Michael, because it made me look at the youtube-video (and there were the links to those bcs).

Of course, I don´t know if they are real or not. But it´s worth to have a look..

Birth certificates of Michael´s children?? Michael-jackson-jr-birth-certificate_251x272

Birth certificates of Michael´s children?? Paris-jackson-birth-certificate

Birth certificates of Michael´s children?? Prince-michael-jackson-ii-2009-7-1-22-50-29

So, as I said, I´m not sure about those. But as you can see, the father´s name is Michael "Joseph" Jackson. What does that tell us..?

P.S.: I´d really like to see your opinions on that...
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Birth certificates of Michael´s children?? Empty Re: Birth certificates of Michael´s children??

Post by applesaucers Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:58 pm

Debbie's name is bothering me...

One says Jeanne
The other says Jean

And I thought his eldest son's name was Prince because in his will, his name is PRINCE Michael Jackson, Jr.

And Blanket's name in the will is Prince Michael Joseph Jackson II, but on the certificate, it says Prince Michael Jackson II. There isn't a Joseph any where in his name. And he was born the SAME year the will was signed.
applesaucers
applesaucers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17

Back to top Go down

Birth certificates of Michael´s children?? Empty Re: Birth certificates of Michael´s children??

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:01 pm

No, Prince is just a nickname, it´s Michael Joseph Jackson Jr., and Blanket doesn´t even have a "Joseph" in his name, it´s Prince Michael Jackson II (as far as I know..). Argh, confused..
(btw, doesn´t matter it´s the same year...imo).
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Back to top Go down

Post by applesaucers Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 pm

But if Joseph wasn't in Blanket's name to begin with, why is it on the will?

I'm confused, too... =(

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0701_mj_will_wm.pdf
applesaucers
applesaucers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:10 pm

I don´t know, apparently this shows that the will is fake, but I really don´t know.. This is why I ask you. Birth certificates of Michael´s children?? Icon_smile
It even says so in the youtube video you posted in your thread...here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvu301ATe_0&feature=player_embedded
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Back to top Go down

Post by applesaucers Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:27 pm

Oh, yeah... I forgot I posted that. lol.

This whole thing is just strange. I wonder if that 2007 will exists and where it is.
applesaucers
applesaucers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:31 pm

applesaucers wrote:Oh, yeah... I forgot I posted that. lol.

This whole thing is just strange. I wonder if that 2007 will exists and where it is.
Exactly, apparently there is one, but we haven´t seen it, yet.. Where is it??
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:46 pm

I thought prince was prince his real naem and blanket was a nickname Rolling Eyes
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:40 pm

Now I could swear that Michael said that the kids were born at the same hospital.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:37 am

mjssoulmate wrote:Now I could swear that Michael said that the kids were born at the same hospital.
Can you remember where, or do you have a link to that? Hmm...weird. And, as we see in Souza´s threads about the Death cert and the names (https://mjkit.forumotion.net/recap-threads-f9/here-is-what-must-be-stated-on-a-death-certificate-no-more-confussion-joe-or-joseph-but-both-t2037.htm; https://mjkit.forumotion.net/recap-threads-f9/and-here-it-is-it-s-michael-joe-jackson-t2040.htm), his name was "Joe", not "Joseph".
So these must be fake.
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down