Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks to you who made new threads tonight, I feeel I can sleep now thanks to so many of you and the conclusion I've come up with is 1 + 1 = 2 987654321

Go down

Thanks to you who made new threads tonight, I feeel I can sleep now thanks to so many of you and the conclusion I've come up with is 1 + 1 = 2     987654321 Empty Thanks to you who made new threads tonight, I feeel I can sleep now thanks to so many of you and the conclusion I've come up with is 1 + 1 = 2 987654321

Post by Red Velvet Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:35 am

Because of so much clarity I've gained by reading new threads and old questions, I feel for the first time in weeks that I should be able to sleep a normal schedule again now and I have all of you to thank for that, those who made new threads within the last two hours of this posting and that terrific sticky of all our questions.

There are some conclusions I have come to which have finally given me peace.

Can I say I have a "theory"? Not actually.

I do want to notate what I think for now:

Do I feel its a hoaxed death? - I feel the word "hoax" is a bit of a misnomer but I know how it started out so its okay, but I think its much more than that.

Do I think MJ is doing this to stage his big comeback? - I do not, but I also do not feel that means the opposite.

Do I feel fans should cautiously manage their expectations over the next 2 months? - I do.

Do I think This Is It movie was made (produced/sanctioned) by MJ? I currently do not, I feel it is a marketing tool/ploy/trap used by Sony and AEG, the two biggest money making conglomerates in the universe (ok I exaggerate) and I don't believe MJ had that kind of professional affinity with either and I belive they are doing the simplest marketing strategy possible. Same as they did with the 50 concerts in one arena over a short period. 2 weeks ought to be long enough to pile a bunch of MJ's fans into theatres all over the world/US (or wherever) and make hand over fist for AEG over what the concerts would have and make tons of sales of MJ's music for Sony.

Do I think his family is a bunch of greedy, money hungry attention seekers? NO. They are in the spotlight for very good reasons that serve MJ as well as themselves as well it should be imo.

Do I think his kids are "in on it"? - I think that is a silly question.

Do I think we have sufficient answers to all the contradictions? YES I do. I feel we have sufficient questions to give us the 1 answer we need. I'll put it that way. (somebody will catch that lol)

Do I feel I can rest now? I do. I hope so, but I honestly do. Thanks to all who have posted new threads tonight and that terrific sticky with all the questions. You have all opened my eyes tonight.

Thank you and good night. Thanks to you who made new threads tonight, I feeel I can sleep now thanks to so many of you and the conclusion I've come up with is 1 + 1 = 2     987654321 Icon_biggrin
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum