Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ may make video to prove he's alive??? Hmm..

+8
EarthAngel90
DreamChild
ilprincipe
MJFOREVER
StenniZ
~StarLight~UK~
mjthelegendlives
WanaBstartnSthn
12 posters

Go down

MJ may make video to prove he's alive??? Hmm.. Empty MJ may make video to prove he's alive??? Hmm..

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:36 pm

Someone asked CGS if she could ask Michael to make a YouTube video and post it for about 30 minutes then delete it, just to show his fans he's alive....This was CGS' response:

"[Jessica Z, that's an interesting idea and Michael agrees, although he will have to get much stronger first. Thank you for writing. Cassandra]"

Do you think Michael might do something like this for real? Wouldn't be detrimental to his hoax? Even if the vid is up for 30 minutes, someone can can save it to their computer and show it to all the mainstream media outlets....
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

MJ may make video to prove he's alive??? Hmm.. Empty Re: MJ may make video to prove he's alive??? Hmm..

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:38 pm

You never know with Michael.

But I think he would do something to let his fans know

Back to top Go down

MJ may make video to prove he's alive??? Hmm.. Empty Re: MJ may make video to prove he's alive??? Hmm..

Post by mjthelegendlives Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:41 pm

Well they can do it...then, "prove" it is fake...like the van video lol...
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:45 pm

Exactly...who would believe it anyway?! We are not even sure what he looks like anymore! MJ may make video to prove he's alive??? Hmm.. Icon_cry Would he use a double?!!
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:49 pm

I supppose he could hold a press conference on cnn and still people would have their doubts. But I guess it's always good to keep an open mind and hope! Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:50 pm

Comeon. I dont think michael has changed his look. Why would he do that, when he knows how do disguise himself??

Mabye he had a few sugeries, but I dont think he changed the way he look.

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:52 pm

sorry dont believe it Rolling Eyes
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:55 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Comeon. I dont think michael has changed his look. Why would he do that, when he knows how do disguise himself??

Sorry honey! I'm just questioning everything!! Would he be that obvious? I hope so....... MJ may make video to prove he's alive??? Hmm.. Icon_biggrin
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:06 pm

Would be nice..but I can't imagine that
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:08 pm

~Sometimes The Very Best Lie Is The Truth~
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:09 pm

I don't think he would do that ... that would ruin everything for him .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:10 pm

~StarLight~UK~ wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:Comeon. I dont think michael has changed his look. Why would he do that, when he knows how do disguise himself??

Sorry honey! I'm just questioning everything!! Would he be that obvious? I hope so....... MJ may make video to prove he's alive??? Hmm.. Icon_biggrin

No problem.. thats what we are doing on here Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:13 pm

~StarLight~UK~ wrote:

You're right. Better to be safe than sorry. Besides, no one saw him in the past few years, so who knows what he had changed in that time. I remember when the Black or White video was released as the dubut-track for Dangerous. The way he changed from album to album was quite intense. Like so many (slightly older) fans I've seen him go from black to white. I was always curious what he would look like 'this time'. Smile He never seized to amaze me with his looks and most of all his music. Simply awesome. Smile
Anyways....you never know with MJ, so let's keep an open mind as StarLight suggests. Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:20 pm

I don't know about this but you never know.
I just don't see him coming back to the US no time soon. I am sure he has the means to do so but to actually live and do anything in US, I don't know.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:25 pm

StenniZ wrote:
~StarLight~UK~ wrote:

You're right. Better to be safe than sorry. Besides, no one saw him in the past few years, so who knows what he had changed in that time. I remember when the Black or White video was released as the dubut-track for Dangerous. The way he changed from album to album was quite intense. Like so many (slightly older) fans I've seen him go from black to white. I was always curious what he would look like 'this time'. MJ may make video to prove he's alive??? Hmm.. Icon_smile He never seized to amaze me with his looks and most of all his music. Simply awesome. MJ may make video to prove he's alive??? Hmm.. Icon_smile
Anyways....you never know with MJ, so let's keep an open mind as StarLight suggests. MJ may make video to prove he's alive??? Hmm.. Icon_smile

I'm not sure if I saw Michael on the street (I wish!!!) that I would recognise him now. Which makes me very sad! He could have completely changed but maybe as we are being bombarded with older images I have faith he will look hot! I agree that how he changed from album to album was indeed very intense..... how could you look so different but also fantastic?! But then again I've changed a lot over the years, so I should shut up!! MJ may make video to prove he's alive??? Hmm.. Icon_razz When he appears again I can't wait to see the new image... MJ may make video to prove he's alive??? Hmm.. Icon_redface He's just so damn cool!!!

Anf you're right....you just never know with MJ!!!
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:33 pm

hmm..interesting....
They say what's on the web stays there forever...even though users might not be able to actually search for it and find it...it's encoded in the archives think
but we can all hope!
I could see MJon youtube:

MJ may make video to prove he's alive??? Hmm.. Icon_king Hello all ! Guess what?? Tricked ya !!Look at me as much as you can...cause in thirty minutes I'm gonna dissapear again! Cause this is thriller...thriller night!! MJ may make video to prove he's alive??? Hmm.. Lol MJ may make video to prove he's alive??? Hmm.. Lol
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:37 pm

bibi wrote:hmm..interesting....
They say what's on the web stays there forever...even though users might not be able to actually search for it and find it...it's encoded in the archives think
but we can all hope!
I could see MJon youtube:

MJ may make video to prove he's alive??? Hmm.. Icon_king Hello all ! Guess what?? Tricked ya !!Look at me as much as you can...cause in thirty minutes I'm gonna dissapear again! Cause this is thriller...thriller night!! MJ may make video to prove he's alive??? Hmm.. Lol MJ may make video to prove he's alive??? Hmm.. Lol

MJ may make video to prove he's alive??? Hmm.. Lol MJ may make video to prove he's alive??? Hmm.. Lol

I didn't know that about the archives, but I suppose it makes sense!! LOL! There's no escape then?!!!! Once he's there...he's there for good!
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:02 pm

I don't know, it's certainly possible, but people can download the video from youtube and re-post it... and then it'll get out that Michael is alive and he'll be tracked down.
Or do I have an overactive imagination?
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:14 pm

I know MJ wouldn't make a video. MJ is man that does what he wants when he wants. He's not going to allow anyone to cause him to comeback before he's ready, not even us his devoted fans. He will do whatever he chooses when he's ready. I agree with EarthAngel90: I don't think he would do that ... that would ruin everything for him ..... Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:16 pm

testing
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum