Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all

+22
dunno_it
marsheliamorgan
ishealive
Rach
mo2kidzs
dontmakeitfactual
mjthelegendlives
emanviam
GirlSaturday
MJJ Love
hungry
neverlandprincess
J.J_loves_MJ
EarthAngel90
annieisnotokey
Smelly
PYT
Confused
IndonesianGirl
hAZZELY
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
WanaBstartnSthn
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all Empty Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:44 am

Lol I know this doesnt really have anything to do with the hoax but I just thought it was interesting. It came from those Rabbi Schmuck tapes...

I also heard that the speech Madonna gave @ the VMAs wasn't all true and that she dissed Michael during their date to go be with Warren Beatty! What a wh*re!

http://www.sawfnews.com/Gossip/60352.aspx

September 25, 2009, (Sawf News) - A book on Michael Jackson, based on 30 hours of taped interviews with him, gives a rare glimpse at the confused person within the larger than life entertainer.
The book - The Michael Jackson Tapes – is written by his former adviser, Shmuley Boteach. It dwells on Michael's addiction to fame and drugs as well as his obsessions and delusions.
Boteach says Jackson wanted the footage to be released to public so that his fans could better understand him. Excerpts from the tapes will be aired on NBC's "Dateline" and "Today" on Friday and Tuesday.
Michael befriended and dated Madonna in the early 1990s but wasn't smitten by her charm.
"I think she (Madonna) likes shock value and she knows how to push buttons on people," he told Boteach during an interview. "I think she was sincerely in love with me and I was not in love with her. She did a lot of crazy things. I knew we had nothing in common.
"She is not sexy at all. I think sexy comes from the heart in the way you present yourself."
Interestingly, Michael believed Madonna was jealous of him like several other stars.
"They admire you and know you are wonderful and great because they are jealous, because they wish they were in your shoes. Madonna is one of them. She is jealous. She is a girl, a woman and I think that's what bothers her...
"I get the fainting and adulation and she doesn't."
At one stage Michael contemplated dating Elizabeth Taylor but he feared the 27-year age gap between them would make the media "mean and nasty."
The one woman Michael admired was the late Princess Diana.
"I thought she was very special - very feminine and classy. She was my type for sure, and I don't like most girls. There are very few I like who fit the mould. It takes a very special mould to make me happy and she was one of them."
Michael claimed to Boteach that he had the power to heal sick kids, a belief that bordered on the delusional.
"I've seen children just shower all over me with love. They want to just touch me and hug me and completely just hold on and cry and not let go . . . and mothers pick their babies and put them into my arms -- 'Touch my baby, and hold them, touch my baby, touch my baby.' "

After reading this, I feel some of it might not be true. This is making Michael seem like a self-absorbed jerk. I doubt he thought he had the power to heal sick kids, that's just absurd....
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all Empty Re: Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:58 am

I like Madonna to an extent. I think its totally obscene in the way she gets attention. Her "Sex" book and her sexual things she does onstage? WTF? I think she's kind of a ....................slut? LOL

I agree though, It makes MJ look like an egotistical jerk.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all Empty Re: Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all

Post by hAZZELY Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:00 am

hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:05 am

Look at this : The megastar also discussed ageing and his mortality. "I would like to some kind of way to disappear where people don't see me any more at some - at some point, and just do my things for children but not be visual. To disappear is very important. If it weren't for children, I would choose death. I mean it with all my heart."

scratch
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:15 am

affraid affraid affraid

ahahahaha ... michael ... this thing really makes me speechless lol!
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:34 am

but hello!!!.. Is Madonna sexy? Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all Icon_scratch Nope IMHO Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:42 am

This Rabbi person ..I don't trust him. Another good thing if Michael did hoax his death for whatever reason is that he now knows which friends were to be trusted and which of his so called friends went crazy after his death and started seeing dollar signs.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by PYT Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:44 am

I highly doubt he makes statements like these on the tapes, ive never really heard Michael say anything negative about anyone else including another artist in that way, regardless of Madonna's image. And to talk about his "type"..?

The healing children part also, but he doesnt really say he believes he heals children, he basically kids are drawn to him. I dont know it just doesnt sound like the types of things Micael would say so that his fans could "get to know him better"

whatever is on the tapes i doubt its this.
PYT
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:55 am

I think the media reported only parts of the tape to portray Michael in a negative way (as they always do), and that Rabbhi calls himself a friend, pfffff.
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:23 pm

I begin to wonder if there was anybody at all who could have a conversation with Michael without taping it... Shocked
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:39 pm

This making Michael sound like a womanizer & a very vain person -(I hope he isn't really like this .... IDK) I don't like Madonna but I do like some of her songs though but she had displayed herself as a whore ... no offense .... I will watch "Dateline" Tonight ... Made me more suspicious.... this story sounds farfetched all the way ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:48 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:This making Michael sound like a womanizer & a very vain person -(I hope he isn't really like this .... IDK) I don't like Madonna but I do like some of her songs though but she had displayed herself as a whore ... no offense .... I will watch "Dateline" Tonight ... Made me more suspicious.... this story sounds farfetched all the way ...

No. Michael didnt lie. the fact that Madonna has some nice songs it doesnt make her sexy or even more the Queen of Pop. I have never seen Madonna as a beautiful or sexy woman. In my opinion she is very manly. Also this is about tastes. Thats all.
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:07 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:I begin to wonder if there was anybody at all who could have a conversation with Michael without taping it... Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all Icon_eek

I KNOW RIGHT!!! I have been wondering the same thing-and OMG how many "former advisors are going to rat on things he said? The only one so far that I have really admired (and she sued him) is Rahmen Bain (maybe wrong spelling). Also I believe Mike truly loved when he loved and love does heal-he spoke of children healing the world because of their "pure and innoncent love"-Another thing, he spoke on what he found sexy and if anybody looks at the few women he was public with or good friends with, they all fit that classy lady like mold. Liz,Brooke,Diana Ross,Lady Diana,even Lisa Marie (she looked her classiest with him). Madonna is not known for her class. Now Debbie was a differant story.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:12 pm

Further more-"former advisor" why is a "former advisor" getting the go ahead from a past Michael to release these tapes? Would that not be in *ahem* will? Ok I understand many artist have wrote in their diaries to print them after they are gone (Kurt Cobain)-but come on. This is too soon for this even if he did want it.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:31 pm

I'm iffy about this.. I mean, I don't know Michael in person, but I'm inclined to doubt that he would say some of these things.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:41 pm

What I am wondering is....
If MIchael gave the go ahead to release to the world so his fans could know things.....
Did michael recently give him the OKAY to do this? Like within the last 3 months?

If Michael wanted it to be heard, why didn't he release them when they were first recorded? And how long ago was it that these tapes were made with Michael?

Some of this stuff coming out just seems so odd for it to be coming out now??
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:49 pm

MJJ Love wrote:What I am wondering is....
If MIchael gave the go ahead to release to the world so his fans could know things.....
Did michael recently give him the OKAY to do this? Like within the last 3 months?

If Michael wanted it to be heard, why didn't he release them when they were first recorded? And how long ago was it that these tapes were made with Michael?

Some of this stuff coming out just seems so odd for it to be coming out now??

I was wondering that-like this could have been such a debunker to the bashir crap.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:33 pm

"I thought she was very special - very feminine and classy. She was my type for sure, and I don't like most girls. There are very few I like who fit the mould. It takes a very special mould to make me happy and she was one of them."

IF the tapes are true...
The above quote can be translated as follows: High standards. Demanding. Most of all...Bad Girls need not apply.
Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all Lol

Seriously though, I suppose that he had seen enough of the extreme measures that groupies would go to get his attention. It had to be a major turn-off for him.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:37 pm

He said that because he is in love with ME!!!!! Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all Icon_twisted
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:46 pm

The book - The Michael Jackson Tapes – is written by his former adviser, Shmuley Boteach. It dwells on Michael's addiction to fame and drugs as well as his obsessions and delusions. - Sensationalist introduction.

Boteach says Jackson wanted the footage to be released to public so that his fans could better understand him. - When was this footage recorded? Why did he have to wait for MJ's "death" to reveal them? Or was it that MJ asked him to do it after his "passing"...hehe...makes sense..the "dead" can't defend themselves (sarcasm)

Michael befriended and dated Madonna in the early 1990s but wasn't smitten by her charm. "I think she (Madonna) likes shock value and she knows how to push buttons on people," he told Boteach during an interview. "I think she was sincerely in love with me and I was not in love with her. She did a lot of crazy things. I knew we had nothing in common. "She is not sexy at all. I think sexy comes from the heart in the way you present yourself." - we would have to see what made MJ speak in this way (if true). Maybe he was hurt by Madonna... he has feelings...and if you're hurt, you can say anything, but then again I highly doubt he would be speaking out of his a**, just because he was upset with her. He knew better than anyone what it felt that people talk about you and he is a gentleman.

Interestingly, Michael believed Madonna was jealous of him like several other stars.
"They admire you and know you are wonderful and great because they are jealous, because they wish they were in your shoes. Madonna is one of them. She is jealous. She is a girl, a woman and I think that's what bothers her...
"I get the fainting and adulation and she doesn't." - hmm...this sounds like someone exaggerated every word he said. I dont think MJ would specifically use these words so his fans would get to know him better. I mean would he put himself under such situation? And if its true...well maybe he had his reasons to say this. Again, I'd have to see and hear him...it's not what you say, but HOW you say it...

At one stage Michael contemplated dating Elizabeth Taylor but he feared the 27-year age gap between them would make the media "mean and nasty." - no comments...their life...their problem Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all Icon_biggrin

The one woman Michael admired was the late Princess Diana. "I thought she was very special - very feminine and classy. She was my type for sure, and I don't like most girls. There are very few I like who fit the mould. It takes a very special mould to make me happy and she was one of them." - Very true...classy, feminine, beautiful, and charming woman...

Michael claimed to Boteach that he had the power to heal sick kids, a belief that bordered on the delusional. - Maybe he didn't CLAIM it...by the quote, all I understand is that kids were drawn to him and so were there parents "Touch my baby" doesn't mean HEAL my baby...Remember if you love and believe anything is possible, also. I'd have to know what MJ believed on this matter. (religious views)

Again I don't know wether this is true or not, but I just think and find it odd that MJ would act like an egocentric person, so his fans could get to know him better... Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all Icon_rolleyes
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:24 pm

Are these the interviews that were used for the Moonwalk biography? I think they are, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Some days ago I read one article from some tabloid (can't remember if it was in this forum?) in which they talked about these interviews done for the Moonwalk bio. This part of the interviews was Michael talking about his siblings and parents. In the article they make it look like he is bashing them all, but once you listen to the recording, you realize how they take excerpts out of context -what gives them a total different tone to them! In one case, they even quote words that you don't hear Michael saying in the tapes at all! (Well, so typically tabloid anyway) By the way, he said to the interviewer "But don't write that". So I wonder whether these are the same tapes! And now they are writing it all over the place!
I'm sure that really listening to them would change the picture considerably. I don't trust what some people put between " " when it comes to Michael!
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:29 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:The one woman Michael admired was the late Princess Diana.

IF the tapes are true...
The above quote can be translated as follows: High standards. Demanding. Most of all...Bad Girls need not apply.
Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all Lol

Seriously though, I suppose that he had seen enough of the extreme measures that groupies would go to get his attention. It had to be a major turn-off for him.

Thats what I was saying-my brothers are gentleman and pay no mind to girls that are just you know "out there"...there is absolutely nothing wrong with thi;however,people with little or no standards read it as "snobbish".
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by mo2kidzs Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:53 pm

I highly doubt he would say something so sexist like that! This jerk is just rtying to make a buck off of MJ. Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all Icon_eek
mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:56 pm

He says it-but you have to listen to ALL of the conversation and take into context what he is saying. Madonna has never been known to be a "nice" person. They were differant on all levels-apparently he was traditional and like and wanted a "lady"...lets face it she has not been known as a classy lady.That is not sexist, it is just the truth. Also -Michael and men who are sexy and perform get feinted over. I don't think many men feint over women performers.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:59 pm

You know Michael IS a human being and sometimes we are nasty, rude and can say some things that we don't mean but come out on the spur of the moment.

The entertainment industry is so competitive so maybe the comments aren't that far fetched? I agree with Mo2kidzs that I don't think Michael would make a sexiest remark but I am sure at times he could say some things about others that he wished he hadn't.

We all do it Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mo2kidzs Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:02 pm

I was talking about her as a music icon in her own right.. not as a mate.Besides MJ has said many of times don't believe what you read.

Last edited by mo2kidzs on Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mo2kidzs Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:07 pm

I know Rach.. we all can say things we don't mean.. but I'm leery of this ppl who come out with this stuff now.. ya know?
mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:08 pm

mo2kidzs wrote:I know Rach.. we all can say things we don't mean.. but I'm leery of this ppl who come out with this stuff now.. ya know?

Oh yeah I agree 100%. It's in poor taste to do it now.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:09 pm

mo2kidzs wrote:I know Rach.. we all can say things we don't mean.. but I'm leery of this ppl who come out with this stuff now.. ya know?
Well I guess it's because now that they all think Michael's dead, it's suddenly okay to reveal secret about him because he isn't there to be outraged at them.
Boy, are they wrong.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:10 pm

Yes I was leary when I heard about this-like HOW MANY tapes are gonna come out? But the guy seems to be honest,he doesnt have that "I am so gettin money for sayin this" look in his eye like all these other "friends" who are coming out with "the truth"
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by mo2kidzs Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:15 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:Yes I was leary when I heard about this-like HOW MANY tapes are gonna come out? But the guy seems to be honest,he doesnt have that "I am so gettin money for sayin this" look in his eye like all these other "friends" who are coming out with "the truth"
They are snakes in the grass neverlandprincess - A real friend would keep their mouth shut. Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all Icon_biggrin
mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:22 pm

Not if the original intent was for them to be put out...if they were not for that intent then that is one thing but why would you tape an entire session like that in interview style if that was not for their original purpose-and believe me I know and have spotted snakes in the grass since June 26th. Just like the idiot Deiter who was supposedly a "confidante" who is coming out with all his mess and the many many others who were never ever friends. This rabbi has said that hopefully people will see the total "unweirdness" of MJ through this. They wont. They never do. They probably never will. ALL I WAS TRYING TO SAY was not to quickly cut the guy and label him as a snake. I gave it a listen I think he is sincere. I think this project was supposed to be like the Bashir project was originally intended to be-Bashir was a snake and he twisted and cut important segmants so no one saw the soul of Michael.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:23 pm

@mo2kidz-I do think he maybe should have waited a couple of years. At least he was not sleazy enough to do it like Halprin did-the week after.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:11 pm

That doesn't sound like MJ at all, I could never imagine him saying she was jealous of me! I couldn't imagine him being this full of himself. I don't believe this.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:14 pm

Not if the original intent was for them to be put out...if they were not for that intent then that is one thing but why would you tape an entire session like that in interview style if that was not for their original purpose-and believe me I know and have spotted snakes in the grass since June 26th. Just like the idiot Deiter who was supposedly a "confidante" who is coming out with all his mess and the many many others who were never ever friends. This rabbi has said that hopefully people will see the total "unweirdness" of MJ through this. They wont. They never do. They probably never will. ALL I WAS TRYING TO SAY was not to quickly cut the guy and label him as a snake. I gave it a listen I think he is sincere. I think this project was supposed to be like the Bashir project was originally intended to be-Bashir was a snake and he twisted and cut important segmants so no one saw the soul of Michael.

i agree with you,neverlandprincess,i too watched him discussing it on today show,and i just didnt get the feeling he was trying to BASH michael,i got the feeling he really wanted people to know that underneath it all fame,money etc. he was a kind hearted human with feelings,and NORMAL everyday feelings,and some of the reasoning behind being michael jackson,the poor ougly childhood,feeling neglected,unloved,etc. it wasnt as if he was bad mouthing i really think this guy was trying to be sincere.i could be wrong,but,i also think timing has EVERYTHING to do with these tapes,just like talking about disappearing and doing stuff without being visable,this makes ALOT of sense.and i kinda think this is part of the plan.maybe so his fans realize,its not all glory and great being a celebrity and maybe this is part of the reason that HE was so likely to be "unreachable"and mysterious,they say this guy was his former spiritualist,i wonder why he quit with him and went to someone else?and with the comment earlier about EVERYONE recording him and taping conversations,i am betting that was quite un-nerving to him too,goes to show,he was right,the bigger the star the bigger the target huh?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:24 pm

Madonna is one of the most selfish people on this earth, if you ask me

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:24 pm

MagicAngel wrote:Madonna is one of the most selfish people on this earth, if you ask me
How so?
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:30 pm

hungry wrote:
MagicAngel wrote:Madonna is one of the most selfish people on this earth, if you ask me
How so?

She is only doing what is best for herself.. Not thinking of others. Like that so called speech or what it was she made for Michael. I don`t know, it just made me feel that way about her.

I`m sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:34 pm

MagicAngel wrote:
hungry wrote:
How so?

She is only doing what is best for herself.. Not thinking of others. Like that so called speech or what it was she made for Michael. I don`t know, it just made me feel that way about her.

I`m sorry
No, don't be sorry, I'm not offended. I just wanted to know why, that's all. I neither love nor do I hate Madonna.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:01 pm

I don't mind Madonna's image. I don't really like her music though. But sometimes I think that if she was a man and behaved the way she does, people wouldn't mind her image at all. I think she just knows very well how to make money, that's all.
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by BillieJean Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:00 pm

I just finished reading the entire book. It is fascinating and I totally recommend it.

The Madonna stuff is hilarious. He goes into it a lot more in-depth in the book. He (Michael) talks about how she would try to get some dirty talk going on the phone and tell him she about how she was masturbating. It sounds like he just thought she was gross.
BillieJean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by BillieJean Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:01 pm

Sorry, double post.
BillieJean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:04 pm

BillieJean wrote:I just finished reading the entire book. It is fascinating and I totally recommend it.

The Madonna stuff is hilarious. He goes into it a lot more in-depth in the book. He (Michael) talks about how she would try to get some dirty talk going on the phone and tell him she about how she was masturbating. It sounds like he just thought she was gross.

Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all Kopfschuettel Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all Kopfschuettel Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all Kopfschuettel Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all Icon_eek Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all Icon_eek Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all Icon_eek Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all Icon_pale Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all Icon_pale Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all Icon_pale

That is disgusting and I feel kind of sick now!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:16 pm

Rach wrote:
That is disgusting and I feel kind of sick now!

Quick Rachel, delete the Bad Girls threads! Michael will think we are gross!! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:19 pm

Theres that trust issue rearing its ugly head again!!!!!

MJ Trusted so few!!! That is so sad Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all Icon_sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:23 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Quick Rachel, delete the Bad Girls threads! Michael will think we are gross!! Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all Lol

Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all Lol I think I may have too!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:01 am

luvmjalways wrote:Lol I know this doesnt really have anything to do with the hoax but I just thought it was interesting. It came from those Rabbi Schmuck tapes...

I also heard that the speech Madonna gave @ the VMAs wasn't all true and that she dissed Michael during their date to go be with Warren Beatty! What a wh*re!

http://www.sawfnews.com/Gossip/60352.aspx

September 25, 2009, (Sawf News) - A book on Michael Jackson, based on 30 hours of taped interviews with him, gives a rare glimpse at the confused person within the larger than life entertainer.
The book - The Michael Jackson Tapes – is written by his former adviser, Shmuley Boteach. It dwells on Michael's addiction to fame and drugs as well as his obsessions and delusions.
Boteach says Jackson wanted the footage to be released to public so that his fans could better understand him. Excerpts from the tapes will be aired on NBC's "Dateline" and "Today" on Friday and Tuesday.
Michael befriended and dated Madonna in the early 1990s but wasn't smitten by her charm.
"I think she (Madonna) likes shock value and she knows how to push buttons on people," he told Boteach during an interview. "I think she was sincerely in love with me and I was not in love with her. She did a lot of crazy things. I knew we had nothing in common.
"She is not sexy at all. I think sexy comes from the heart in the way you present yourself."
At one stage Michael contemplated dating Elizabeth Taylor but he feared the 27-year age gap between them would make the media "mean and nasty."
Michael claimed to Boteach that he had the power to heal sick kids, a belief that bordered on the delusional.
"I've seen children just shower all over me with love. They want to just touch me and hug me and completely just hold on and cry and not let go . . . and mothers pick their babies and put them into my arms -- 'Touch my baby, and hold them, touch my baby, touch my baby.' "

After reading this, I feel some of it might not be true. This is making Michael seem like a self-absorbed jerk. I doubt he thought he had the power to heal sick kids, that's just absurd....

After reading this, I feel some of it might not be true. This is making Michael seem like a self-absorbed jerk. I doubt he thought he had the power to heal sick kids, that's just absurd

I can only say this !

Thanks for being objective.

AMEN.

Back to top Go down

Post by eva05 Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:13 am

Ok, but Madonna of all people in the showbusiness really stood up for Michael at the recent VMA's. And now, imagine what is she feeling... just try and imagine...
eva05
eva05
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-30
Leeftijd : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:28 am

like most of u here, I agree with the belief that Michael would NOT have said what this tape would supposdly show..to me, he is a humble and generous and caring human being which showed through his dedication to helping those in need and he's the one who told us to love one another and not judge others right?

personally, I don't like Madonna and I don't buy her speech at VMA where she praised and spoke of Michael as her dear 'friend'.
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:31 am

I was wondering about her as well. She has got to be pi**ed off right about now.

If the tapes are false, she is upset to have been featured in the sham. If the tapes are real, she is upset to be unveiled as a liar following the heart-warming speech during the VMAs. There is no middle ground.

The Material Girl is not a happy camper right now.

eva05 wrote:Ok, but Madonna of all people in the showbusiness really stood up for Michael at the recent VMA's. And now, imagine what is she feeling... just try and imagine...
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next