Copy of Henda11: The Ambulance

Go down

Copy of Henda11: The Ambulance Empty Copy of Henda11: The Ambulance

Post by Souza81 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:18 am

Ok guys, watch the video again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuXRaJFdmKU

Now focus on the guy recording it and the guy at the side taking the photo. Now when the ambulance is reversing and turning out it comes nowhere within the area of the red car, so there wouldnt of been any reflection of the red car in the window.

Now watch the guy with the camera recording the video turn around and run. You see the red car, so watch the ambulance turning out and the guy taking the photo?, the ambulance is no where near that red car for there to be some sort of reflection when taking the photo?

ALL SO NOT TO MENTION THAT FACT THAT THERE DID'NT EVEN PUT THERE SIRENS ON. I MEAN COME ON, ITS MICHAEL JACKSON IN THE BACK OF THE DAMN AMBULANCE!! OR IS IT!!!
avatar
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 38

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Copy of Henda11: The Ambulance Empty Re: Copy of Henda11: The Ambulance

Post by Pammy on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:39 pm

I didnt know that there was another video of the ambulance , for those who didn´t see it

here it is (starline tourist view)

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&&&&mediaKey=a9fb2e65-bf09-4467-8822-fa3ef6573bd3&isShareURL=true
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : germany

Back to top Go down

Copy of Henda11: The Ambulance Empty Re: Copy of Henda11: The Ambulance

Post by Rach on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:41 pm

Souza81 wrote:

ALL SO NOT TO MENTION THAT FACT THAT THERE DID'NT EVEN PUT THERE SIRENS ON. I MEAN COME ON, ITS MICHAEL JACKSON IN THE BACK OF THE DAMN AMBULANCE!! OR IS IT!!!

I'm gonna go with a big fat NOPE!!!! flower
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

Copy of Henda11: The Ambulance Empty Re: Copy of Henda11: The Ambulance

Post by Pammy on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:06 pm

Rachel wrote:
Souza81 wrote:

ALL SO NOT TO MENTION THAT FACT THAT THERE DID'NT EVEN PUT THERE SIRENS ON. I MEAN COME ON, ITS MICHAEL JACKSON IN THE BACK OF THE DAMN AMBULANCE!! OR IS IT!!!

I'm gonna go with a big fat NOPE!!!! flower


lol!
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : germany

Back to top Go down

Copy of Henda11: The Ambulance Empty Re: Copy of Henda11: The Ambulance

Post by EarthAngel90 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:14 pm

Rachel wrote:
Souza81 wrote:

ALL SO NOT TO MENTION THAT FACT THAT THERE DID'NT EVEN PUT THERE SIRENS ON. I MEAN COME ON, ITS MICHAEL JACKSON IN THE BACK OF THE DAMN AMBULANCE!! OR IS IT!!!

I'm gonna go with a big fat NOPE!!!! flower

DITT-O .... Wink
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Copy of Henda11: The Ambulance Empty Re: Copy of Henda11: The Ambulance

Post by Silence on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:57 pm

Souza81 wrote:Ok guys, watch the video again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuXRaJFdmKU

Now focus on the guy recording it and the guy at the side taking the photo. Now when the ambulance is reversing and turning out it comes nowhere within the area of the red car, so there wouldnt of been any reflection of the red car in the window.

Now watch the guy with the camera recording the video turn around and run. You see the red car, so watch the ambulance turning out and the guy taking the photo?, the ambulance is no where near that red car for there to be some sort of reflection when taking the photo?

ALL SO NOT TO MENTION THAT FACT THAT THERE DID'NT EVEN PUT THERE SIRENS ON. I MEAN COME ON, ITS MICHAEL JACKSON IN THE BACK OF THE DAMN AMBULANCE!! OR IS IT!!!

sorry souza, I love your theory but this time you are wrong:

you can see that the guy filming the scene is passing the guy who took the picture and runs past the car afterwards, so the ambulance was exactly beside the red car when the picture was taken (when the ambulance was driving backwards or shortly after)

and well, yes i hate to say but you don't put sirens on when you have someone already dead in the ambulance

Copy of Henda11: The Ambulance 111

Copy of Henda11: The Ambulance 211
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Copy of Henda11: The Ambulance Empty Re: Copy of Henda11: The Ambulance

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum