JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:26 pm

Let me start my post by saying two important things:

1) I’m not writing this to attack, belittle or mock the members who have worked hard all this time trying to crack JCC’s clues. In fact, even if I don’t share their beliefs, they have my admiration for putting so much work into it.

2) What I’m about to share is a product of my sleep deprived mind and nothing more. If you are easily upset, you probably don’t need to read it. If you prefer to be in a happy happy place and wait for the hoax to be revealed in the movie, by all means please do. I don’t want to burst anyone’s bubble; I just want to share a thought that popped in my head earlier today.

------------------------------------------------------------

For those who choose to keep reading, I need to make clear where I come from. Again, this is just what I think / believe. It is not what I know, because I don’t know anything.

And I think / believe two things:

1) Most (if not all) clues mean nothing. The people who provide them become glorified trolls and enjoy the attention they get. It’s the sick game of playing with people’s emotions (i.e. Derek Kloontz).

2) I don’t think the hoax took place in order to promote a movie. I think there are reasons far more sinister behind MJ faking his death. He was in danger and NEEDED to do it.

------------------------------------------------------------

So… with this in mind… try to keep reading…

I was thinking today about the eternal struggle between good and evil, the Masonic chess board (for those who believe in it) and how & if the Forums maybe part of the hoax.
In the Forums we have (generally speaking, not thinking in anyone in particular) “good” members that tell us that MJ is alive and “bad” members that tell us he’s dead. In the middle we have regular members that loose hope, regain it, think about the Gold Pants, come up with crazy theories, fight with each other, etc. etc.

And then I thought about Joke Calms China. I was there since the beginning. I saw him appear and I saw the blind faith many members put in him.

I NEVER CARED (AND I STILL DON’T) ABOUT HIS CLUES. This is the honest truth. He could be giving out MJ’s personal phone number and I wouldn’t bother to check it. That’s how oblivious I am to his “magic”.

I never cared about the WHAT but I always cared about the WHY.

Why is this person giving clues? He stood the test of time. He’s not just any troll. He got banned from MJHD and crawled his way into other Forums and Chat Rooms to keep giving clues. His behavior is far more complex than the typical troll behavior. There’s certainly a method to his madness and a hidden agenda.

AND HERE COMES THE BIG QUESTION… Why is JCC so interested in giving us clues?

So far, we (collectively) came up with 3 possibilities:

1) He’s a glorified troll. An attention seeking wh*re who loves the madness he created.

2) He’s part of MJ’s camp and he’s giving clues as part of the viral marketing of the movie.

3) He’s playing a sick social experiment with us believers. He doesn’t care if MJ is dead or not. He’s studying us. We are the guinea pigs in his psychological experiment.

Then today, while watering my plants, another possibility came to mind (very paranoid, I know). Nevertheless, if you read up to here, humor me and walk with me until the end of the post…

4) IF Michael was in danger AND had to hoax his death in order to escape his enemies, he’s still not really completely off the hook, is he?
What if the Forums are being monitored by the good AND the evil?
The GOOD just reads. MJ needs to lay low. He’s in danger and moves accordingly but cannot participate.
But the EVIL uses us… Here comes JCC, makes us believe he’s a London based friend of MJ and throws us clues of his possible whereabouts (i.e. “Germany is the key”).
In reality, JCC is NOT a friend but a foe.
He’s not helping US or MJ. He’s helping himself.
EVIL knows MJ got away and they are still looking for him.
We are pawns in the game but mistakenly we are working for the wrong side.
As one member posted below, "The bad people are one dimensional therefore assistance is needed in order for them to think outside of the box to search for MJ."
JCC shares what he knows, we do the work and investigation and EVIL moves accordingly.
It’s a matter of who outsmarts who.


I maybe completely paranoid. I maybe completely off track.
However, I wanted to share my thoughts in order to give you all something to ponder on.

Not everybody who shares clues with us is our friend… just keep that in mind…

Thank you for reading! I hope you understand this is not a personal attack for those who believe in JCC or the movie theory nor a way to make anybody upset!!


Last edited by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by mjssoulmate on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:35 pm

Good thinking Annie. So, you are saying that JCC is playing the role of a double agent?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:36 pm

I agree with the fact that I believe MJ was in danger, this has nothing to do with a movie. Just to emphasize: this has always been my guess of why all of this happened. My intention is not to offend anyone who believes the movie theory.

About jcc, I don´t know. You could be right, and you could be wrong. I´m open to the thought, but I´d love to know more than think or guess, which at this point is not possible. The reason why your theory is mindblowing to me is becuase it´s based on facts, even if the details or surroundings are made in your imagination.

I don´t think jcc will come back anyway, he took away his myspace. Now more than ever I believe that we should open are eyes even more now, if possible, becuase not only good "forces" are watching. Just like you said. And for our own sake, we shouldn´t fall for anything.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by The Little White Bird on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:46 pm

Let me start my post by saying two important things:

1)
I’m not writing this to attack, belittle or mock the members who have
worked hard all this time trying to crack JCC’s clues. In fact, even if
I don’t share their beliefs, they have my admiration for putting so
much work into it.

2) What I’m about to share is a product of my
sleep deprived mind and nothing more. If you are easily upset, you
probably don’t need to read it. If you prefer to be in a happy happy
place and wait for the hoax to be revealed in the movie, by all means
please do. I don’t want to burst anyone’s bubble; I just want to share
a thought that popped in my head earlier today.

------------------------------------------------------------

For
those who choose to keep reading, I need to make clear where I come
from. Again, this is just what I think / believe. It is not what I
know, because I don’t know anything.

And I think / believe two things:

1)
Most (if not all) clues mean nothing. The people who provide them
become glorified trolls and enjoy the attention they get. It’s the sick
game of playing with people’s emotions (i.e. Derek Kloontz).

2)
I don’t think the hoax took place in order to promote a movie. I think
there are reasons far more sinister behind MJ faking his death. He was
in danger and NEEDED to do it.

------------------------------------------------------------

So… with this in mind… try to keep reading…

I
was thinking today about the eternal struggle between good and evil,
the Masonic chess board (for those who believe in it) and how & if
the Forums maybe part of the hoax.
In the Forums we have
(generally speaking, not thinking in anyone in particular) “good”
members that tell us that MJ is alive and “bad” members that tell us
he’s dead. In the middle we have regular members that loose hope,
regain it, think about the Gold Pants, come up with crazy theories,
fight with each other, etc. etc.

And then I thought about Joke Calms China. I was there since the beginning. I saw him appear and I saw the blind faith many members put in him.

I
NEVER CARED (AND I STILL DON’T) ABOUT HIS CLUES. This is the honest
truth. He could be giving out MJ’s personal phone number and I wouldn’t
bother to check it. That’s how oblivious I am to his “magic”.

I never cared about the WHAT but I always cared about the WHY.

Why is this person giving clues?
He stood the test of time. He’s not just any troll. He got banned from
MJHD and crawled his way into other Forums and Chat Rooms to keep
giving clues. His behavior is far more complex than the typical troll
behavior. There’s certainly a method to his madness and a hidden agenda.

AND HERE COMES THE BIG QUESTION… Why is JCC so interested in giving us clues?

So far, we (collectively) came up with 3 possibilities:

1) He’s a glorified troll. An attention seeking wh*re who loves the madness he created.

2) He’s part of MJ’s camp and he’s giving clues as part of the viral marketing of the movie.

3)
He’s playing a sick social experiment with us believers. He doesn’t
care if MJ is dead or not. He’s studying us. We are the guinea pigs in
his psychological experiment.

Then today, while watering my
plants, another possibility came to mind (very paranoid, I know).
Nevertheless, if you read up to here, humor me and walk with me until
the end of the post…

4) IF Michael
was in danger AND had to hoax his death in order to escape his enemies,
he’s still not really completely off the hook, is he?
What if the Forums are being monitored by the good AND the evil?
The GOOD just reads. MJ needs to lay low. He’s in danger and moves accordingly but cannot participate.
But
the EVIL uses us… Here comes JCC, makes us believe he’s a London based
friend of MJ and throws us clues of his possible whereabouts (i.e.
“Germany is the key”).
In reality, JCC is NOT a friend but a foe.
He’s not helping US or MJ. He’s helping himself.
EVIL knows MJ got away and they are still looking for him.
We are pawns in the game but mistakenly we are working for the wrong side.
JCC shares what he knows, we do the work and investigation and EVIL moves accordingly.
It’s a matter of who outsmarts who.


I maybe completely paranoid. I maybe completely off track.
However, I wanted to share my thoughts in order to give you all something to ponder on.

Not everybody who shares clues with us is our friend… just keep that in mind…

Thank
you for reading! I hope you understand this is not a personal attack
for those who believe in JCC or the movie theory nor a way to make
anybody upset!!
________________

No one on here can investigate anything unless it's been posted on the Internet. If MJ is in hiding from someone or a group of people out to kill him then there is no way in hell, he or anyone close to him would post anything on the internet at all.
The internet is full of trolls and although i believe him to either a:still be alive due to all the inconsistencies surrounding his death or b: is dead and people know why but are not talking (hence all the inconsistencies) i don'r believe that there's anything to be found on the net unless its from a news source like TMZ who i think evidence strongly suggests is being fed information.
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Woonplaats : London England

http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by MacyBlue on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:51 pm

I know I am new here ..I have been lurking for a while . I am in several other places, and I have been thinking this for quite some time now. NOt really in particular about JCC , but there are several people like this online who are dropping these clues.

What if we are doing the dirty work for them .
MacyBlue
MacyBlue
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by Dora on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:55 pm

Annie, their thoughts are not paranoiac. Everything can be real or not to be it. The time will tell you. L.O.V.E. Michael
Dora
Dora
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by Harleyblonde on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:58 pm

Very good theory and if you are paranoid then we are all guilty of that in our quest. The thing that springs to mind is we are just normal everyday people-if this JCC is in fact the enemy there are better means I would have thought than to go on a website such as this of staunch fans who are convinced of the hoax but we cannot prove it, only have theories and we have so many ideas but we do not know where is is, what happened to him, or even the real reason behind this hoax. We have no influence, no means of investigation and most of all no clout. There are many who are ex detectives, private investigaters etc etc who would help the "enemy" for a price-I think we would be as useful to an enemy as a chocolate fireguard as we have so many theories we would send him round the bend!! Plus why would this person have to join and give info anyway when all they need do is read what we have to say?
I do respect what you are saying and maybe we should not rule it out completely and have an open mind but is more likely to be some sick pathetic saddo with nothing better to do. Hey some guys get a kick out of flashing so maybe is his "kicks" How many more like this will crop up?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by hungry on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:05 pm

I know what you mean, and it's hard to trust in JCC. His clues make no sense, we have no idea if we're going in the right direction, we do not know who he is, and even if he is telling the truth he cannot disclose any more information to us, for the safety of Michael. So the only option (if you really do have faith in him) is to trust him on blind faith. And his clues.
Personally, I neither believe nor do i disbelieve in JCC. It's really coward-y to admit this, but I'm not believing him totally because I'm afraid. I dont want this to turn out like the coroner's van video again, where we were played, but then again this whole ordeal can be a ploy/social experiment, like many have stated.
I choose to wait until the truth comes out.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by juliet on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:32 pm

I understand and get what you are saying, ANNIE. In this time, all events, circumstances, clues or not, the media and the people who contribute to the development of what's going is getting to be very sensitive. I feel that the good ones who are trying to figure out what's happening and are really worried about Michael are being manipulated in some way. And the manipulation is not or will not be realized until the truth comes out. It's very scary because everything of everybody's thoughts are being read through the net and some of these people who are using the fragile and innocent thoughts of the good ones are having the laugh of their time. But I know towards the end, the good ones will prevail and as they say He Who Laughs First Laughs Last.

For the good ones, hold on to your hands cause the ride is very bumpy and I know you can handle things (which actually you are doing well) and I have great faith in what you're doing. My sentiments are all with you and please don't give up because your works mean a lot to the other good ones. And I just don't know how to deal with my Michael emotions without you guys.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by Rach on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:38 pm

Annie, I agree with you 100% on this one.

I have NEVER added any "clues" to my theories, because I don't believe they hold an authenticity. I prefer to work with what little facts we have been given and research my own findings.
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:52 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:Good thinking Annie. So, you are saying that JCC is playing the role of a double agent?

Double or single, it doesn't matter.
I'm just saying we shouldn't assume he's helping us.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:56 pm

MacyBlue wrote:I know I am new here ..I have been lurking for a while . I am in several other places, and I have been thinking this for quite some time now. NOt really in particular about JCC , but there are several people like this online who are dropping these clues.
What if we are doing the dirty work for them .

As you say, it's not necessarilly JCC.

I'm just saying beware of people providing 'clues', as we don't know their true intentions.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:58 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Very good theory and if you are paranoid then we are all guilty of that in our quest. The thing that springs to mind is we are just normal everyday people-if this JCC is in fact the enemy there are better means I would have thought than to go on a website such as this of staunch fans who are convinced of the hoax but we cannot prove it, only have theories and we have so many ideas but we do not know where is is, what happened to him, or even the real reason behind this hoax. We have no influence, no means of investigation and most of all no clout. There are many who are ex detectives, private investigaters etc etc who would help the "enemy" for a price-I think we would be as useful to an enemy as a chocolate fireguard as we have so many theories we would send him round the bend!! Plus why would this person have to join and give info anyway when all they need do is read what we have to say?
I do respect what you are saying and maybe we should not rule it out completely and have an open mind but is more likely to be some sick pathetic saddo with nothing better to do. Hey some guys get a kick out of flashing so maybe is his "kicks" How many more like this will crop up?

I'm not saying we are THE source of information for foes.

However, I wouldn't underestimate the power of hundreds of minds working together dissecting every little piece of information being thrown at them.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 pm

juliet wrote:I feel that the good ones who are trying to figure out what's happening and are really worried about Michael are being manipulated in some way. And the manipulation is not or will not be realized until the truth comes out.

Excellent thought!
100% agree!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by GirlSaturday on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:07 pm

Bulls eye for Annie. JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Icon_cheers

The bad people are one dimensional therefore assistance is needed in order for them to think outside of the box to search for MJ.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:11 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Bulls eye for Annie. JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Icon_cheers

The bad people are one dimensional therefore assistance is needed in order for them to think outside of the box to search for MJ.

Thank you Agent G!
I see you understand exactly what I meant. cheers

I'm stealing your comment to add it to my OP.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by jade jackson on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:11 pm

[quote="annieisnotokey"]Let me start my post by saying two important things:


And I think / believe two things:

1) Most (if not all) clues mean nothing. The people who provide them become glorified trolls and enjoy the attention they get. It’s the sick game of playing with people’s emotions (i.e. Derek Kloontz).

2) I don’t think the hoax took place in order to promote a movie. I think there are reasons far more sinister behind MJ faking his death. He was in danger and NEEDED to do it.


Not so paranoid Annie. I agree, most of the clues seem not to mean anything, and they are also very distracting. I tried to solve the JCC seven star/palm tree clue just to see where it might lead, and it did take me to some interesting places...to a pyramid in Egypt that has the name Liberia written over the entrance, and to the goddess Seshet, whose headdress bears seven stars and who holds a palm branch...which immediately made me think of Liberian Girl and the man behind the curtain; however, I didn't really get much out of it except a very bad headache...and the only thing I learned was that MJ might be orchestrating all this from "behind the curtain," which I already knew. So really, it was a bit of a wild goose chase. I would far rather read a good theory and look at evidence than chase clues that probably don't lead anywhere. I also think Michael faked his death for a very serious reason, ie his life was in danger. I don't know whether these super-trolls come here for evil purposes or not, but that certainly could be the case and I do not think you are paranoid. It is scary to think of them creeping around here and reading our thoughts.

.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by jade jackson on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:18 pm

That last post didn't show up very well, as it looks like Annie's comments are part of my post. I did mean to quote her but it doesn't look clear to me somehow. It's all Annie's up to the beginning of my comment which begins with the words "Not so paranoid Annie." Sorry the quote box didn't seem to work....something I did wrong I am sure. I am sleep-deprived too.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:39 pm

jade jackson wrote:Not so paranoid Annie. I agree, most of the clues seem not to mean anything, and they are also very distracting.
So really, it was a bit of a wild goose chase.

I agree with you and what you say (about distractions) is another strong possibility.

Clues may very well be a distraction planted on purpose to stir us away from what's important and/or significant.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:47 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:
No one on here can investigate anything unless it's been posted on the Internet. If MJ is in hiding from someone or a group of people out to kill him then there is no way in hell, he or anyone close to him would post anything on the internet at all.
The internet is full of trolls and although i believe him to either a:still be alive due to all the inconsistencies surrounding his death or b: is dead and people know why but are not talking (hence all the inconsistencies) i don'r believe that there's anything to be found on the net unless its from a news source like TMZ who i think evidence strongly suggests is being fed information.

I'm stealing GirlSaturday's comment to better explain what I meant:
"The bad people are one dimensional therefore assistance is needed in order for them to think outside of the box to search for MJ."
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by Red Velvet on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:49 pm

[quote="jade jackson"]
annieisnotokey wrote:Let me start my post by saying two important things:


And I think / believe two things:

1) Most (if not all) clues mean nothing. The people who provide them become glorified trolls and enjoy the attention they get. It’s the sick game of playing with people’s emotions (i.e. Derek Kloontz).

2) I don’t think the hoax took place in order to promote a movie. I think there are reasons far more sinister behind MJ faking his death. He was in danger and NEEDED to do it.


Not so paranoid Annie. I agree, most of the clues seem not to mean anything, and they are also very distracting. I tried to solve the JCC seven star/palm tree clue just to see where it might lead, and it did take me to some interesting places...to a pyramid in Egypt that has the name Liberia written over the entrance, and to the goddess Seshet, whose headdress bears seven stars and who holds a palm branch...which immediately made me think of Liberian Girl and the man behind the curtain; however, I didn't really get much out of it except a very bad headache...and the only thing I learned was that MJ might be orchestrating all this from "behind the curtain," which I already knew. So really, it was a bit of a wild goose chase. I would far rather read a good theory and look at evidence than chase clues that probably don't lead anywhere. I also think Michael faked his death for a very serious reason, ie his life was in danger. I don't know whether these super-trolls come here for evil purposes or not, but that certainly could be the case and I do not think you are paranoid. It is scary to think of them creeping around here and reading our thoughts.

.

LOL! @ got nothing but a headache.

I agree with both you and annie and I also had thought it could be MJ using his extraordinarily intelligent, creative mind to keep truest and most loyal fans 'connected' to him and in a sense, 'test' their love. That may sound far fetched to some, but if he's somewhere in 'hiding' with nothing but probably a computer to play with - why wouldn't he. I still feel we need to be extra careful with laying out our thoughts and try and be as general as possible. It may be time to put this forum on loc somehow because I agree, this is all extremely serious far beyond a "movie" although, if things happen to time out accordingly (which I don't imagine b/c the time line is too tight between the "death" and the movie), it could serve a good purpose there too, but by far, I do not feel that is the actual purpose for all of this. Not by a long shot.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by Red Velvet on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:53 pm

I'm not saying we are THE source of information for foes.

However, I wouldn't underestimate the power of hundreds of minds working together dissecting every little piece of information being thrown at them.
My paranoia is telling me this is particularly relevant as it pertains to the "mastermind" this very forum could serve as, due to the power of collective intelligence.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:57 pm

Red Velvet wrote:My paranoia is telling me this is particularly relevant as it pertains to the "mastermind" this very forum could serve as, due to the power of collective intelligence.

I think this is the clue.
We don't have access to "real" evidence but collective intelligence is a powerful force.
The danger is that, unknowingly, we could be serving the wrong purpose.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:00 pm

Red Velvet wrote:
I agree with both you and annie and I also had thought it could be MJ using his extraordinarily intelligent, creative mind to keep truest and most loyal fans 'connected' to him and in a sense, 'test' their love. That may sound far fetched to some, but if he's somewhere in 'hiding' with nothing but probably a computer to play with - why wouldn't he.

Totally off topic but... MICHAEL, IF YOU ARE READING THIS I JUST WANT TO SAY

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Hello_212

Now, let's go back to discussing my paranoid thoughts. lol!


Last edited by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by Red Velvet on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:02 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Red Velvet wrote:My paranoia is telling me this is particularly relevant as it pertains to the "mastermind" this very forum could serve as, due to the power of collective intelligence.

I think this is the clue.
We don't have access to "real" evidence but collective intelligence is a powerful force.
The danger is that, unknowingly, we could be serving the wrong purpose.
EXACTLY

annie you always have the most appropot graphics! Laughing Laughing
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:12 pm

Annie......This actually goes with what Ive been saying all along in the second part of my theroy mate which Ive said before (yesterday)

My theroy part 1 was written in late July but for some reason the dates show
different....I will repost here once more. Alot has changed since that time.

Peoples ideas are different yet we all seem to be comming to the same conclusion
in regards to our belifes. People are using other peoples words to express what
they belive....May I ask a request of the Mods?

Can we have a page where peoples theories ONLY are posted? if people
choose to post their ideas?

Then if someone wants to respond to a theroy then instead of posting a answer
in the same page..theres alink page you can relpy to? say for that person only.

Just a idea...your the boss lol lol JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Lol

My theory goes way back to when MJ was a child, this was to be a time in his life when he would miss out on so much. He was always performing to please his family before himself. Once he became of age he decided to part ways with his family to persue a solo career, he'd lost so much and gained so little other than an ability to entertain and delite people from all over the world. He was about to begin one amazing journey that would find some comfort and some greif.

Now my theory:-

Between the years of 1990 and 2000 MJ was about to meet an extrordinary man, I can't reveal his name because I don't know his real name only that he was MJ's mirror image.

I believe E cas was the guy beingl oaded into the ambulance.
Ive been putting together my own theroy which i say is almost complete..My theory goes way back though. I just find it hard to
type what i need to say lol...When I told my hubby he freaked out big time...he said Pinkshots that sounds like a perfect theory.
That informer hit the nail on the head when they spoke about a double
and the difference between a imposter and a double. E cas getting ill
was MJs ticket out of the media etc etc.. Mj hasnt left his kids
or even his family..Some one did die on June 25th at MJ home...go back alittle....do you remember the media saying no one was allowed upstair in MJs house? Thats becasue the double was already there (ill as he was) and Mj knew this guy was dying and becasue they had such a close bond this guy died playing the part of MJ so that
Mj could maybe lead some sort of normal life..thats part of my theory
but theres heaps more possabilities... when MJ was given these children it was the purest thing he could imagine, for he could show them a life which he never had and he wanted it to be magical for each of them. And my search for the the truth continues....................

P.S. this is only a theory, not the end of the tale................

Part 2..................................................Since writing this alot has happened...I belive the children are 100% protected hence the jackson estate spending $$$$ to watch MJs children 24/7....MJ left evrything
planned before exiting his world out of the spot light....Ive said many times I thought E cas was
the person in the Amulance...Now Im not sure but it was someone....still those ears get me every time.

Trust me you dont close down a major air port like LAX for two hours with out a VERY good
explanation...and Id think that decision would have to come from pretty high up yes? (Goverment)

If MJ is in any kinda danger from whatever or who ever...then we ALL need to be very careful
what we may or mabye write/say on this forum.....My gutt feeling is telling me MJ had a very
good reason for unmasking his children...Im not about to post that on here sorry. I stll
belive MJ has a very special friend thats helped him in all of this. I actually dont think
this is a hoax of sought,,,,,,,,,,,,,theres more to the jigsaw puzzel.

Do I still belive MJ wanted a normal life? Yes in part only.

Do I still belive someone was ill up stairs? Yes very much!!!! They were there for a reason.,
and that was to assist MJ with??? Say no more.

Are we maybe putting MJ in more danger writing our theroies? If this is more sinister then YES!
becasue if someone puts 2 and 2 together..and does find out the truth..then people who know
and have helped MJ have done this for nothing and all is revealed. (very dangerous)

People on this forum say that MJ is giving us clues in a round about way yes?

If thats the truth and he has done this just to get well etc etc, then maybe, but guys
answer me this??? Do you honestly thing MJ would play with peoples emotions like that?
Especially children? This is NO GAME!!! and, are we really respecting MJs wishes? by
doing this given the type of person MJ is.

The Will....MJs a very clever man..Thats all I say!

I still stand by my word...MJs abused childhood is also the KEY here!!!
Alot can happen as a result of that..if you understand where Im comming from.

I, in no way have any idea where MJ is but I do have a eerie feeling we might be playing with
fire now. And I will speak the truth here and tell you this..if I did know where MJ was Id never
reveal it becasue MJs done this for a very important reason..and he needs to be protected at
all costs!!!!! This im really starting to belive big time!!.

All these codes and stuff are all part of a plan just to keep you comming back, and I feel
we might be the pawns in a game!!! Would the MJ that we know do that to his fans? NO
Maybe the media is truely behind that....

Anyone can put numbers dates etc etc together. Its a plot to get you all in.
Trust me the media will be watching these forums VERY closley to see where
things are, and If we do solve this then all hell will break loose, for many reasons.

Also the media will take the credit Im sure!!! Thats sad.

More importantly I cant stress this enough...becareful...I see memebers writing the same thing

but alot of people seem to let that go right over the top of them...I belive those messages to
be real warnings!!

I will alwalys respect MJ and his Wishes!!!

Keep the faith JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Icon_flower Ps I now do not want to solve this puzzel!! I for one dont like playing with fire!!

Good luck to ever does!!!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:19 pm

Pinkshots wrote:Annie......This actually goes with what Ive been saying all along in the second part of my theroy mate which Ive said before (yesterday)
Peoples ideas are different yet we all seem to be comming to the same conclusion in regards to our belifes. People are using other peoples words to express what they belive....

Your theory, in terms of MJ being in danger and us making things worse for him was indeed inspirational for me.
Although my paranoid thought came to mind at a random moment (I honestly was watering my plants), I'm sure it's the result of several things we discussed in the past few days.

If I used your words in this thread's OP, I'm sorry. It wasn't intentional. Just remember plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery. cheers


Last edited by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by mjthelegendlives on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:27 pm

We're playing those mind games together
Pushing the barriers, planting seeds
Playing the mind guerrilla
Chanting the mantra, peace on earth
We all been playing those mind games forever
Some kinda druid dudes lifting the veil
Doing the mind guerrilla
Some call it magic, the search for the grail
Love is the answer and you know that for sure
Love is a flower, you got to let it, you got to let it grow
So keep on playing those mind games together
Faith in the future, outta the now
You just can't beat on those mind guerrillas
Absolute elsewhere in the stones of your mind
Yeah we're playing those mind games forever
Projecting our images in space and in time
Yes is the answer and you know that for sure
Yes is surrender, you got to let it, you got to let it go

So keep on playing those mind games together
Doing the ritual dance in the sun
Millions of mind guerrillas
Putting their soul power to the karmic wheel
Keep on playing those mind games forever
Raising the spirit of peace and love

Love...
(I want you to make love, not war, I know you've heard it before)

Mind Games by John Lennon
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:27 pm

Annie JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Lol JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Lol Well done ha!! But having page just for theories

would put some order in the forum dont you think?

just a thought JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Icon_sunny
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:30 pm

mjthelegendlives

very well said....but unfortunatley this is no game Im thinking JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Icon_sunny
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:32 pm

Pinkshots wrote:Annie JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Lol JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Lol Well done ha!! But having page just for theories

would put some order in the forum dont you think?

just a thought JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Icon_sunny

Personally, when I posted my theory I loved the feedback between posts. It kept me going.

However, what you say about having a special section for theories only without distractions is a good idea in terms of topic organization.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:39 pm

Mind Guerilla, what a fitting expression.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:41 pm

Yes Annie it is...Then a link page for each member from their theroy,if people want to comment personally about whats written..Then every ones theories are not mixed up.....Its about keeping things tidy if you get my drift?

General discussion for all other posts etc etc.

Just a thought JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Icon_sunny And of course members can access Theories and respond
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by mjthelegendlives on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:43 pm

Pinkshots wrote:mjthelegendlives

very well said....but unfortunatley this is no game Im thinking JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Icon_sunny

hehe I agree...only reason why I posted this was because I thought about the "Some kinda druid dudes lifting the veil" part.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by juliet on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:46 pm

I have the same feelings and thoughts PINKSHOTS and as I have said sooner or later the truth will come out. The good ones are really concerned about Michael and they use the forums to communicate with others but the bad ones are always there lurking around.

I've made some research on anagrams of MICHAEL JACKSON that the bad ones might use as codes and ciphers..
SLICK ON EACH JAM
LA J SOCK MACHINE
JEL HACK MOCCASIN
O'JAM CHIC ANKIES
AH! LOCKS NICE JAM
JAM LOCKS A NICHE
JEAN MACHO SLICK
N JAM A SLICK ECHO
JACK HELMS A ICON

For certain, the bad ones will play with the minds of the good ones by using codes and clues because they know the good ones are very clever in breaking them.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:48 pm

Sock Machine lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:50 pm

juliet wrote:For certain, the bad ones will play with the minds of the good ones by using codes and clues because they know the good ones are very clever in breaking them.

Agreed.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:59 pm

juliet wrote:
For certain, the bad ones will play with the minds of the good ones by using codes and clues because they know the good ones are very clever in breaking them.

I also agree,and well put.

Again its that trust issue... JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Icon_sunny
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:08 pm

COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE:

Collective intelligence is a shared or group intelligence that emerges from the collaboration and competition of many individuals. Collective intelligence appears in a wide variety of forms of consensus decision making in bacteria, animals, humans, and computer networks. The study of collective intelligence may properly be considered a subfield of sociology, of business, of computer science, of mass communications and of mass behavior—a field that studies collective behavior from the level of quarks to the level of bacterial, plant, animal, and human societies.

Collective intelligence (CI) can also be defined as a form of networking enabled by the rise of communications technology, namely the Internet. Web 2.0 has enabled interactivity and thus, users are able to generate their own content. Collective Intelligence draws on this to enhance the social pool of existing knowledge.

New media is often associated with the promotion and enhancement of collective intelligence. The ability of new media to easily store and retrieve information, predominantly through databases and the Internet, allows it for it to be shared without difficulty. Thus, through interaction with new media, knowledge easily passes between sources, resulting in a form of collective intelligence. The use of interactive new media, particularly the Internet, promotes online interaction and this distribution of knowledge between users.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_intelligence#Types_of_collective_intelligence

I wouldn't underestimate the power of hundreds of minds working together dissecting every little piece of information being thrown at them.


Last edited by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:10 pm

DISTRIBUTED COGNITION:

Distributed cognition is a psychological theory developed in the mid 1980s by Edwin Hutchins. Using insights from sociology, cognitive science, and the psychology of Vygotsky (cf activity theory) it emphasizes the social aspects of cognition. It is a framework (not a method) that involves the co-ordination between individuals and artifacts. It has two key components:

1. the representations that information is held in and transformed across
2. the process by which representations are co-ordinated with each other.

Distributed cognition is a branch of cognitive science that proposes that human knowledge and cognition are not confined to the individual. Instead, it is distributed by placing memories, facts, or knowledge on the objects, individuals, and tools in our environment. Distributed cognition is a useful approach for (re)designing social aspects of cognition by putting emphasis on the individual and his/her environment. Distributed cognition views a system as a set of representations, and models the interchange of information between these representations. These representations can be either in the mental space of the participants or external representations available in the environment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distributed_cognition#Metaphors_and_examples

I wouldn't underestimate the power of hundreds of minds working together dissecting every little piece of information being thrown at them.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by Red Velvet on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:36 pm

Exactly and with that in mind, I do wish the majority of fans could come to this point of conscious awareness but I have to let that go.

With that I think I'll leave it at reading this forum for 'entertainment purposes only' and leave some parting words for the bad guys who may have been lurking all along, so, I just have to do this.

To: The Bad guys:

You're not stupid and we know that. You know every forum, video and everything else made to disprove MJ's passing, is and has always been essentially for entertainment purposes, to occupy the time and energy of a bunch of shocked, grief stricken, broken hearted fans who refuse to let go of our once in a lifetime superstar, the King of Pop, which is now dead.

We wish we could use our MJ-inspired imaginations to make a difference in the outcomes you have so diobolically orchestrated, but we hold on to our fan fictions like a fish needs water and if you were a "die-hard' fan, you'd understand.

Bad guys, just so you know - we are going to run to see this amazing, exciting, once in a lifetime movie that you have put together especially for us, AND we really don't mind that it will line your pockets forever. We won't complain because we get to see the King of Pop in action one last time before he took his last breath ... experienced his last heart beat, due to that awful overdose you had one of your puppets administer him although he walked right into it by being a drug addict... and the 911 call ...it was painfully shocking, it hurts so badly to hear it each time, especially when we know the doctor was in a panic to save the King of Pop or to seem like it. Its just a good thing they had GPS tracking and could get there in 3 minutes.

...and at least you gave us this amazing film and music ...

...and you did it so soon ... at a time when we needed it most, so see? Maybe you're not so bad afterall huh especially since you have given us something that will let the King of Pop live forever in our hearts.

Yes, we saw that painfully convincing ambulance photo of our poor baby laying there. We make big deals out of things like shadows cast that make even the slightest thing such as an 'ear' give us hope that we relish beyond belief because its been so hard to accept the truth, that the King of Pop is dead.

But yes, it was shocking proof and proof enough. We grasp at straws because we need our idol back. The family and the children are actually being perfectly normal considering, they are the royal family of America.

The funeral and the memorial were heart-wrentching, especially watching the children suffer so badly, its what hurts us the most, those poor children, putting up such a good, united front due to training, discipline and high self esteem taught them by their father. They only took acting classes to prepare their self esteem for the world. It actually convinced us beyond confession, that the King of Pop is dead.

The brothers have done their best to keep us fans apprised by going to those world-wide news outlets to let us share in their deepest of grief. Jermaine, Latoya, doing the best they can to keep their spirits up by keeping Michael's causes going. Poor Joseph. It must be especially hard for him. Cut out of the will so coldly after all that hard work to build his son a legacy, so naturally he is pushing his own agendas. Yet as any good father would he is working to preserve the family's legacy in view of the fact that the King of Pop is dead.

Liz Taylor's tears, I could barely take it, poor thing, missing her deepest and truest friend so much - but she managed to put on a brave face. So many conflicting and false reports about everything. Its just given us fuel for our fictions but one thing we know, she will always remember her dear friend fondly even though the truth is, the King of Pop is dead.

We know Michael's name is Michael Joseph Jackson and we know his kids names were legally changed a long time ago. We are fans. We write fiction. We grasp at straws. Its what desperate, heart broken, delusional fans do.

As I come out of the land of illusion, I truthfully believe God will get you for what you did to Michael Jackson - in the meantime, fans have to accept the fact that the King of Pop is dead and we do hope you're happy now because you will burn in that old fashioned notion called hell for having the greedy intention in your hearts, of murdering the beautiful Michael Jackson.



Sincerely,

RedVelvet



And on a happier note,

Yes, reading the theories in one thread will be fun, and it'll be even more fun to be able to post in a seperate thread. Maybe Rach will do this.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:43 pm

@RedVelvet

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Applause
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by Red Velvet on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:16 pm

*bows*

*bows again*

You have to tell me sometime where do you find these graphics!!??! Laughing
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:19 pm

Red Velvet wrote:
You have to tell me sometime where do you find these graphics!!??! Laughing

If I told you, then I would have to erase your memory MIB style. lol!


Last edited by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by ForeverAutumn65 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:20 pm

@Red Velvet

I bow down to you! Most excellent!
ForeverAutumn65
ForeverAutumn65
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by Red Velvet on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:30 pm

ForeverAutumn65 wrote:@Red Velvet

I bow down to you! Most excellent!
Why thank you thank you thank you.

Yes, well we really need to find a way to make sure we let them know they have got us ...yeh..they reeeally got us

poor MJ
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by Red Velvet on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:37 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Red Velvet wrote:
You have to tell me sometime where do you find these graphics!!??! JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Icon_lol

If I told you, then I would have to erase your memory MIB style. JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Lol
JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Lol you are too funny!! JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Lol
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by jade jackson on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:45 pm

Wow.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by Stillalive on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:56 am

@annie
Hat on as always. You are a beautiful mind.
Stillalive
Stillalive
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : Italy

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by annieisnotokey on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:02 am

Stillalive wrote:@annie
Hat on as always. You are a beautiful mind.

Thank you! cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts Empty Re: JCC Friend or Foe? Ramblings about my crazy paranoid thoughts

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum