Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is NOT It...any thoughts of this...?

3 posters

Go down

This Is NOT It...any thoughts of this...? Empty This Is NOT It...any thoughts of this...?

Post by MJmylife90 Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:49 am

i've found this while i googled on youtube...
they have a websites called this is not it...
now, some of mj fans are signed in into this websites..
when first i looked into this website, i was shocked by the statement the made that Michael is
preety stressed out by the concert..and the way they have been pushed Michael to do the rehearsal
is devastated... i just knew about this and maybe alot of you guys had known about this...
if all of this is true, they're too much!!!

here's the link

http://www.this-is-not-it.com/
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

This Is NOT It...any thoughts of this...? Empty Re: This Is NOT It...any thoughts of this...?

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:09 am

Very interesting and thanks for posting. This website thinks that MJ is dead though.
Regarding the statements about the two fans who claimed to have written to and to have spoken to MJ and said he confided in them on occasions we proved on another thread weeks ago to be fakes. They had posted photo's sat next to MJ in a car and they were so obviously photo-shopped as the head sizes did not match at all and a couple of us saw the same photo but with a blonde placed in the same MJ photo as the previous one with a brunette place there next to him. What makes it hard for us is that we don't know if people on these sites are giving the right information or do they want to "feel special" and have 5 minutes of fame.
Sad individuals eh?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

This Is NOT It...any thoughts of this...? Empty Re: This Is NOT It...any thoughts of this...?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:38 am

Harley,

so Sam and Glitter were fake? Is that who youre talking about?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:17 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Harley,

so Sam and Glitter were fake? Is that who youre talking about?

No, even though I thought those two were not being honest they are not who I was referring to. I cannot remember the name of the thread-perhaps someone will enlighten us on that but someone posted information from two young Ladies who claimed to have been hanging around outside MJs house for weeks when he was doing the rehearsals and said how he confided in them regarding his reluctance about the whole concerts etc and they said they were very concerned about his loss of weight and wrote several letters to him stating their concerns and passed them to his I think bodyguard to give to him when he became suddeny unaccesible to them. Most believed it until there was a picure of one of the Ladies in a car with MJ-side view with the door open and it was obviously photo-shopped as the head of the Lady was so much bigger than MJs and then another photo cropped up-the very same photo but they had plonked a blonde Lady sat with MJ instead of the brunette but it was the same photo.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down