Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson!

+18
Thetruth
DaduXLoveMJEver
kdkennedy74
fa
dunno_it
Harleyblonde
Lay"sMjBad
MJ'sForever
Human_nature
ziffes
speechlessornot
ezzramj
See
J.J_loves_MJ
iMISSYOUMJ
ishealive
GirlInTheMirror1
Souza81
22 posters

Go down

And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson! Empty And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson!

Post by Souza81 Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:55 am

around 2.10……And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson! Sf-cool
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson! Empty Re: And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson!

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:57 am

Hahaha, good you posted that here, thanks!! Maybe this will end those confusions about the name... So it´s Joe, finally... interesting.
Alive!
And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson! Icon_biggrin
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson! Empty Re: And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson!

Post by ishealive Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:02 am

Lol thanks Souza!!! So Michael Joseph Jackson died June 25th but Michael Joe Jackson is alive and kicking... wooohoooo

Souza you really need to stick around here more - you really get me thinking!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:13 am

I remember I saw this before , but I forgot when .
Thanks Souza for posting it here ! So our beloved Michael is alive ! And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson! Icon_cheers And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson! Icon_cheers
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:19 am

Souza81 wrote:

Like I said. Michael the King of Pop is DEAD. If he will come back he wont come back as an entertainer. Michael Jackson the human is the one who is still ALIVE. He deserves another type of life after 45 years of career as a musician. I would love to see his as a director of anything else. He deserves a happy and peacefully life along with his kids.
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:36 am

Oke so like Elvis and his middle name Aron vs Aaron?
Maybe it would be a good thing to look into the death of Elvis than, cause they seem to have died of the same conditions... Both were going to do a comeback, I read somewere.... Murray and de dr. of Elvis both up for investigation but never got charged (don't think Murray will be charged, since there is no crimescene left after the waterleak and the family colleting items from the home)...
Ow and does anybody thing it is kinda convenient for Michael to die, wenn he did... You know he was back in the spotlight alot of attention and media was focused on Michael already...
Wenn he did die all I thought was, wow that is convenient for him to die now....(after crying for 3 days I could think...)
The date of his death is just perfect if you ask me, just befor turning 51, just befor the concerts, just befor he would leave for London..... It seems just in time!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ezzramj Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:17 am

has anybody stopped to think for one minute?? why if michael's middle name was "joe" would he name his own first son "michael JOSEPH jackson"
think about this... i'm convinced that is is "joseph"
but i do think it strange that
1) he of all of the jackson children got his father's name
2) after supposedly hating his own father, why give prince 1st that same name?
3) all of the jackson's (siblings to michael have elaborate middle names, why call michael just plain old "joe"?
ezzramj
ezzramj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:29 am

I'd be more than happy if he was JOE!!!!!!!
But I watched recently a video on youtube( I tried to find it again...sorry, it seems my mind is too short And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson! Icon_sad ) related to one of his trials when he was asked to declare his correct and complete name and he replies : MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON.
I am sure he faked his death and my only desire is to hear he's back although I think he will be back as a father for his children, as a brilliant businessman , maybe a talented film producer but not the adorable entertainer we have in our hearts.
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:33 am

and he could have changed his name to JOE now...
and have gotten a new passport and everything... Very Happy
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 50

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Souza81 wrote:

"We the joury find the defended Michael Joe Jackson not guilty"

If I heard this correctly this is what they said.

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:45 pm

you are right..

but im sure his name is Joseph after his dad.. Joe is short for that name...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson
alså his kids birth certificates state joseph.. and im sure Michael would NOT have written a wrong name on those papers..

but it is not a bad thimg. if it is Joseph.. that means JOE is still in use now... Very Happy
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:49 pm

Joe, Joseph, Franklin or Henry! Whatever! Guysssssssssss! R U OKAYYYYYYY?
IT Doesn't matter! AAAAAAat aaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllll!!!!!! Hellllllllllllllloooooooo!
Heads up!
I'm spreaaaaaaaaaading L.O.V.E., F.A.I.T.H. and H.O.P.E.

SMIIIIIIILE! And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson! Icon_cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:02 pm

year im grapping with both hands...

cheers
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:23 pm

Angie777 wrote:Joe, Joseph, Franklin or Henry! Whatever! Guysssssssssss! R U OKAYYYYYYY?
IT Doesn't matter! AAAAAAat aaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllll!!!!!! Hellllllllllllllloooooooo!
Heads up!
I'm spreaaaaaaaaaading L.O.V.E., F.A.I.T.H. and H.O.P.E.

SMIIIIIIILE! And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson! Icon_cheers
Michael Joe Joseph Franklin Henry Jackson. You found the real name! And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson! Icon_lol And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson! Icon_lol
You crack me up, lol! And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson! Icon_biggrin
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:26 pm

In court, the need to give the real complete name. So, in this video, it was Michael JOE Jackson.

And about his kids birth certificates, I think they are fake, because debbie name is not the same on both certificates.

Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ'sForever Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:54 pm

ok, throwing a bone out there.... What if Michael had a twin? like Mary Kate and Ashley?
I know its a strange thought but what if there were two? Would it answer a lot of questions?
Michael Joseph and Michael Joe?
MJ'sForever
MJ'sForever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 51
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Lay"sMjBad Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:21 pm

Thnx sooooo much for clearing this up for me I'm embarrassed now And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson! Icon_redface the reason that i thought his middle name was Joseph because in this deposition he states his name is Joseph i have the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW_rTHWUL3s but thnx sooo much i believe his name is Joe now And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson! Icon_biggrin
Lay
Lay"sMjBad

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:32 pm

Human_nature wrote:In court, the need to give the real complete name. So, in this video, it was Michael JOE Jackson.

And about his kids birth certificates, I think they are fake, because debbie name is not the same on both certificates.

And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson! Icon_wink

Exactly, in court you have to give the "full real name" so why the hell would they change it. It obviously does matter, you can't just shorten your name in a court document this is official so Michael Joe Jackson is NOT Michael Joseph Jackson. It could be Michael J Jackson but if it were Joseph by law it cannot be shortened to Joe and then 4 years later change it back to Joseph.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:37 pm

Maybe I have missed a lot regarding this subject but I have known and did read for years that his real name was MICHAEL JOESEPH JACKSON, is it possible he changed his name legally prior to the hoax to make some of the document illegal? It would solve a lot as regards the legal side of it.

Last edited by Harleyblonde on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:41 pm

Harleyblonde this is very possible, everyone had his middle name as Joseph. They got it from someone from day 1 so maybe he did. Like Souza's theory - a hoax within a hoax!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:05 pm

ishealive wrote:Harleyblonde this is very possible, everyone had his middle name as Joseph. They got it from someone from day 1 so maybe he did. Like Souza's theory - a hoax within a hoax!

Yes and the clever bloke that we know he is would have thought of absolutely every legal implication just as a guarantee things didnt run to plan. If it was a hoax and he had to get out for his health or if he was in fact in danger then I am happy it has worked for him but............WE MISS HIM SOOOOOO MUCH!!!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:16 pm

why then does MJ himself confirmed IN COURT it was MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON???? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson! Suspect And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson! Suspect And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson! Suspect https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW_rTHWUL3s
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:41 pm

dunno_it wrote:why then does MJ himself confirmed IN COURT it was MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON???? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson! Suspect And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson! Suspect And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson! Suspect [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW_rTHWUL3s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW_rTHWUL3s[/quote[/url]]

He had the name change after this court case maybe??
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:55 pm

I find it quite amazing that all true legal known documents show Michael Joe Jackson (court documents, passport) but yet the BC of the children, his DC, and other recent documents show Michael Joseph. Like someone said, we could easily be seeing fake BC's for the children considering that we only recently have seen their faces in public. Michael is a genius, plain and simple, and he knew what he was doing long before he played it out. I also notice the similarities to Elvis. According to LMP he said he was afraid he would end up like her father, and he did. Suspicious doctors, questionable mispellings of the middle name, and questionable drug use (which we now know for sure was not found in the autopsy). Guess he was right and I believe he could have used his knowlege of Elvis' death and the questions surrounding it to have made this plan work even more in his favor.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:59 am

i'm still confused about this whole thing with "joe" and "joseph"..

As the whole world knew until now that the full name of MJ ia "michael joseph jackson"..we believed too isn't?
but now we just discovered the true name was joe?! and joe is alive and joseph dead?! or what is happening because I think I'm lost Neutral

please someone explain me. Embarassed
DaduXLoveMJEver
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 31

http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:29 am

But the issue wheter he is named Joe or Joseph was already established, he did have two names. But the real question is: does it matter in leagal prespectives?
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:44 am

Thetruth wrote:But the issue wheter he is named Joe or Joseph was already established, he did have two names. But the real question is: does it matter in leagal prespectives?

And this is the right question, the one which does matter!

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:53 am

Angie777 wrote:
Thetruth wrote:But the issue wheter he is named Joe or Joseph was already established, he did have two names. But the real question is: does it matter in leagal prespectives?

And this is the right question, the one which does matter!

The answer is yes it would matter according to my Nephew who has been studying law for over 2 years, there would be no legal procedings or repercussions and no offence if documents are in the middle name of for example "Joseph" if he had legally changed his name to "Joe". He said it is a minefield of possibilities though as for example a murderer or kidnapper could not do this to get away with it but we are talking about normal everyday documents that everyone will have in everyday life.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:05 am

the question now is, did michael change is middle name sometime along the way?
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyramid_Girl Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:50 am

I found this
And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson! 16gap6p
Pyramid_Girl
Pyramid_Girl

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:12 pm

Ive seen these on here before....I dont think either pic is MJ. The face on the left is round and the right face in long and narrow....and the eyes are farther apart.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by See Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:45 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Ive seen these on here before....I dont think either pic is MJ. The face on the left is round and the right face in long and narrow....and the eyes are farther apart.

You are so right, I never notices that....You have some good eyes there LOL!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:48 pm

well a kind soul gave me this link....

im convinced that his real name is JOE because his music i registered to that name...

here is the link.. also his passport says JOE...

http://repertoire.bmi.com/writer.asp?fromrow=1&torow=25&keyname=JACKSON%20MICHAEL%20JOE&querytype=WriterID&keyid=168593&page=1&blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&affiliation=BMI&cae=2961801
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverAutumn65 Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:53 pm

One of Tito's son also had the middle name Joe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tito_Jackson

Tito married Delores "Dee Dee" Martes (who died in 1994) in June 1972 at the age of 18, and later divorced in 1988.[2] The couple had three sons, who compose the musical group 3T:

• Toriano Adaryll "Taj" Jackson, Jr. (b. August 4, 1973)
  • Taryll Adren Jackson (b. August 8, 1975)
  • Tito Joe "TJ" Jackson (b. July 16, 1978)

Last edited by ForeverAutumn65 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
ForeverAutumn65
ForeverAutumn65

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18
Leeftijd : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:54 pm

Pyramid_Girl wrote:I found this
And here it is: It's Michael JOE Jackson! 16gap6p

One more thing. As we all know, the United States is VERY VERY VERY strict with clearance! They wouldnt allow a picture like that to be the official photo, especially with the hair covering his face! I think this is fake!All pass port photos shouldnt have any hair falling and the face must be straight and upfront. not like the one on the left! so yeah.... This passport is not reliable!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down