Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ and David Blaine

+11
mjj29081958
hungry
Peace
neverlandprincess
mjssoulmate
GirlSaturday
ishealive
MJSTAR
IWSICS
Human_nature
Souza81
15 posters

Go down

MJ and David Blaine Empty MJ and David Blaine

Post by Souza81 Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:25 am

———————————
Michael Jackson teaming up with David Blaine?

BY: ABSOLUTE PICTURES | Tuesday, November 21, 2006
email | print | save

MJ and David Blaine Tn_EXCLUSIVEMic_Mazur_16858830
After Michael Jackson's
dismal performance at The World Music Awards last week, the King of Pop
needs all of the help he can get. Now it looks like he's found it in
street magician, David Blaine. It's been reported that Jackson and Blaine are planning a music and magic spectacle for the New Year.
According to Pop Revenge, who are billing the story as an exclusive
undercover report from The World Music Awards, a source close to the
famous pop star claims to have revealed that Michael is planning a spectacular show to silence his critics with the help of his old friend, David Blaine. The female source told Pop Revenge that Jackson is already in the early stages of pulling off a big comeback,
"There is nothing more sacred to Michael than his electricity on stage,
press reports claimed he will never sing again like he used to, they
are in for a shock. The attacks have personally hurt him, he has always
prided himself on his abilities as a live performer. His response will be dramatic and the answer is going to be onstage, it is something nobody else could create."
Another source at the awards show, apparently a friend of David
Blaine's, admitted to the outlet that plans are indeed underway for something unique,
"David is in New York preparing for his big stunt next week, as soon as
he comes through that are going to start preparations, people will
realize that Michael can perform at the highest level, a level only he can attain. People are in for a surprise."
It looks like this unknown music and magic spectacular will coincide
with Jackson's upcoming album, which is being recorded in Ireland and
is expected to be available sometime in 2007.
While the validity of these sources are still up for debate, it's interesting to think of the possible stage show both entertainers are capable of putting together.
Before we get too excited, though, who remembers the short lived buzz
surrounding Michael's supposed Thriller performance at the World Music
Awards? Michael just needs to make it happen, that's what fans are
waiting for.

———————————
As we all know, that comeback wasn't in 2007, so I bet that this was
still 'in production'. I already mentioned David Blaine in my
movie-theory, but I thought he only met him early in 2009, but it seems
they have known eachother much longer.
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

MJ and David Blaine Empty Re: MJ and David Blaine

Post by Human_nature Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:14 am

About David Blaine, I posted about his new T-Shirt , I don't know if you saw , but here's the link :

http://shop.davidblaine.com/products/card-love-t-shirt

Our new T-shirts feature the word “LOVE”
cleverly spelled out with playing cards
, and a Split Spade logo on the
left sleeve. These black 100% cotton Calvin Klein T-shirts are printed
using premium quality faded gray ink. The first 18 shirts sold will
ship with a free autographed card from David Blaine’s Split Spade deck.

MJ and David Blaine IMG_20992_large
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:44 am

woah, the t-shirt thing is crazy!

WTF, that article is from 2006 right?
so, WHYYYYYYY is there a picture from MJ's 2009 rehearsals in a post published 3 years ago? Shocked
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSTAR Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:53 am

L.O.V.E. is everywhere, I can't stop smiling.
MJSTAR
MJSTAR

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:57 am

@souza I remember reading this article a while back and straight away alarm bells went off in my head, I really think this is all smoke and mirrors, David Blaine is somehow involved, look at his t-shirt this has to be a little hint. I really think David Blaine or/and Criss Angel are involved.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:52 pm

Where can your movie theory be found? I would like to re-visit the theory and see how it plays along with the numerous other movie theories or threads that have been posted.

Souza81 wrote:———————————
Michael Jackson teaming up with David Blaine?

BY: ABSOLUTE PICTURES | Tuesday, November 21, 2006
email | print | save

MJ and David Blaine Tn_EXCLUSIVEMic_Mazur_16858830
After Michael Jackson's
dismal performance at The World Music Awards last week, the King of Pop
needs all of the help he can get. Now it looks like he's found it in
street magician, David Blaine. It's been reported that Jackson and Blaine are planning a music and magic spectacle for the New Year.
According to Pop Revenge, who are billing the story as an exclusive
undercover report from The World Music Awards, a source close to the
famous pop star claims to have revealed that Michael is planning a spectacular show to silence his critics with the help of his old friend, David Blaine. The female source told Pop Revenge that Jackson is already in the early stages of pulling off a big comeback,
"There is nothing more sacred to Michael than his electricity on stage,
press reports claimed he will never sing again like he used to, they
are in for a shock. The attacks have personally hurt him, he has always
prided himself on his abilities as a live performer. His response will be dramatic and the answer is going to be onstage, it is something nobody else could create."
Another source at the awards show, apparently a friend of David
Blaine's, admitted to the outlet that plans are indeed underway for something unique,
"David is in New York preparing for his big stunt next week, as soon as
he comes through that are going to start preparations, people will
realize that Michael can perform at the highest level, a level only he can attain. People are in for a surprise."
It looks like this unknown music and magic spectacular will coincide
with Jackson's upcoming album, which is being recorded in Ireland and
is expected to be available sometime in 2007.
While the validity of these sources are still up for debate, it's interesting to think of the possible stage show both entertainers are capable of putting together.
Before we get too excited, though, who remembers the short lived buzz
surrounding Michael's supposed Thriller performance at the World Music
Awards? Michael just needs to make it happen, that's what fans are
waiting for.

———————————
As we all know, that comeback wasn't in 2007, so I bet that this was
still 'in production'. I already mentioned David Blaine in my
movie-theory, but I thought he only met him early in 2009, but it seems
they have known eachother much longer.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:31 pm

My guess was always on Criss Angel.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm

OMG this is something to think about-how many think its likely?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:39 pm

He was actually thinking of working with David Copperfield, but he was too expensive. Michael definetely hired magician Ed Alonzo for his tour. I can confirm that. He wanted to create many illusions. Ps. The picture is from '06 or older but they want you to believe it was from This Is It.
Peace
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 124
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:42 pm

MJ and David Blaine Icon_eek
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj29081958 Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:52 pm

Where can your movie theory be found? I would like to re-visit the theory and see how it plays along with the numerous other movie theories or threads that have been posted

http://souza-mjhoaxdeath-themovietheory.blogspot.com/?zx=6d04c2a98badb24f
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:57 pm

Okey this might be a dumb question, and please dont laugh..

David Blaine??? Never heard of him MJ and David Blaine Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:04 am

David Blaine is a magician/illusionist most known for his stunts like standing in ice, being chained in water, being hung upside down. He tries to remake a lot of Houdini's acts. My favorite thing he does is levitate. Nonetheless I'm pretty sure he had nothing to do with This Is It.
Peace
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 124
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:48 am

another L.O.V.E ..

wow great find ..

Very Happy Very Happy
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:13 am

Amazing find! This gives me even more hopes, and makes me think he is more alive than ever! Very Happy
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:50 am

Peace wrote:David Blaine is a magician/illusionist most known for his stunts like standing in ice, being chained in water, being hung upside down. He tries to remake a lot of Houdini's acts. My favorite thing he does is levitate. Nonetheless I'm pretty sure he had nothing to do with This Is It.

To say David Blaine is an magician/illusionist is like saying the Queen works for the government! MJ and David Blaine Lol
He performs absolutely amazing feats of endurance who many people thought could not be done-these feats are no illusion or trickery as the public went to see in their thousands. Read for yourself:

On April 5, 1999, Blaine was entombed in an underground plastic box underneath a 3-ton water-filled tank for seven days across from Trump Place on 68th St. and Riverside Drive. According to CNN, "Blaine's only communication to the outside world was by a hand buzzer, which could have alerted an around-the-clock emergency crew standing by." BBC News reported that the cramped plastic coffin offered six inches (152 mm) of headroom and two inches on each side. During the endurance stunt Blaine ate nothing and drank only two to three tablespoons of water a day.[16] An estimated 75,000 people visited the site, including Marie Blood, Harry Houdini's niece, who said, "My uncle did some amazing things, but he could not have done this."[17] On the final day of the stunt, April 12, hundreds of news teams were stationed at the site for the coffin-opening. A team of construction workers removed a portion of the 75 square feet (7.0 m2) of gravel surrounding the six-foot deep coffin before a crane lifted the water tank.[18] Blaine emerged and told the crowd "I saw something very prophetic ... a vision of every race, every religion, every age group banding together, and that made all this worthwhile."[16] Reiterating Marie Blood's remarks, BBC News stated, "The 26-year-old magician has outdone his hero, Harry Houdini, who had planned a similar feat but died in 1926 before he could perform it."[19] During the preparation of the stunt, Jonathan Demme told Time Out New York, “He’s the most exciting thing in America ... And I’m not just talking entertainment.”[20]
[edit] Frozen in Time

MJ and David Blaine 240px-Dbfrozen MJ and David Blaine Magnify-clip
David Blaine encased in a block of ice for Frozen in Time in Times Square, New York.

On November 27, 2000, Blaine began a stunt called "Frozen in Time," which was covered on a TV special. Blaine stood encased in a massive block of ice located in Times Square, New York. He was lightly dressed and seen to be shivering even before the blocks of ice were sealed around him. A tube supplied him with air and water while his urine was removed with another tube. He was encased in the box of ice for 63 hours, 42 minutes and 15 seconds before being removed with chain saws. The ice was transparent and resting on an elevated platform to show that he was actually inside the ice the entire time. CNN confirmed that "thousands of people braved the pouring rain Wednesday night to catch a glimpse of Blaine as workers cut away at the ice."[21] He was removed from the ice in an obviously dazed and disoriented state, wrapped in blankets and taken to the hospital immediately because doctors feared he might be going into shock.[22] The New York Times reported, "The magician who emerged from the increasingly unstable ice box seemed a shadow of the confident, robust, shirtless fellow who entered two days before."[23] Blaine said in the documentary follow-up to this feat that it took "a month" before he was able to walk again and that he had no plans to ever again attempt a stunt of this difficulty. This illusion was questioned on Breaking the Magician's Code, shown on myNetworkTV on May 21, 2008. The masked magician showed how it could be performed as an illusion with two magicians taking turns in the block of ice[24].MJ and David Blaine 220px-Davidblaine_vertigo MJ and David Blaine Magnify-clip
David Blaine stands on a 100 ft (30 m). pole for Vertigo in the middle of Bryant Park in New York.

[edit] Vertigo

On May 22, 2002, a crane lifted Blaine onto a 100-foot (30 m) high and 22-inch (0.56 m) wide pillar in Bryant Park, New York City. Although he was not harnessed to the pillar, there were two retractable handles on either side of him to grasp in the event of harsh weather.[25] The Evening Standard's James Langton wrote, "He was battered by high winds and unusually cold May weather during his first night and would have been killed or seriously injured if he had fallen."[26] He remained on the pillar for exactly 35 hours. The New Yorker’s Adam Gopnik wrote, “David Blaine, standing up there, is actually as good a magical metaphor for the moment as Houdini, fighting his way out of the straitjacket of immigrant identity toward prosperity, was for his."[27] With his legs weak from standing atop the pillar for so long, he ended the feat by jumping down onto a landing platform made out of a 12-foot (3.7 m) high pile of cardboard boxes and suffered a mild concussion.
[edit] Mysterious Stranger

On October 29, 2002, Random House published David Blaine's Mysterious Stranger: A Book of Magic. [28] Part autobiography, part history of magic, and part armchair treasure hunt, the book also includes instructions on how to perform card tricks and illusions. Editing director, Bruce Tracy, explains “David Blaine is the most exciting and creative magician since Houdini, and now, readers have the opportunity to enjoy Blaine's unique book about magic, and they can participate by testing their own ability to discover and interpret clues.” [29]
The treasure hunt, Blaine's $100,000 Challenge, was devised by game designer Cliff Johnson, creator of The Fool's Errand, and solved by Sherri Skanes on March 20, 2004, 16 months after the book's publication.[30]
On April 5, 1999, Blaine was entombed in an underground plastic box underneath a 3-ton water-filled tank for seven days across from Trump Place on 68th St. and Riverside Drive. According to CNN, "Blaine's only communication to the outside world was by a hand buzzer, which could have alerted an around-the-clock emergency crew standing by." BBC News reported that the cramped plastic coffin offered six inches (152 mm) of headroom and two inches on each side. During the endurance stunt Blaine ate nothing and drank only two to three tablespoons of water a day.[sup][16]
An estimated 75,000 people visited the site, including Marie Blood, Harry Houdini's niece, who said, "My uncle did some amazing things, but he could not have done this."[17] On the final day of the stunt, April 12, hundreds of news teams were stationed at the site for the coffin-opening. A team of construction workers removed a portion of the 75 square feet (7.0 m2) of gravel surrounding the six-foot deep coffin before a crane lifted the water tank.[18] Blaine emerged and told the crowd "I saw something very prophetic ... a vision of every race, every religion, every age group banding together, and that made all this worthwhile."[16] Reiterating Marie Blood's remarks, BBC News stated, "The 26-year-old magician has outdone his hero, Harry Houdini, who had planned a similar feat but died in 1926 before he could perform it."[19] During the preparation of the stunt, Jonathan Demme told Time Out New York, “He’s the most exciting thing in America ... And I’m not just talking entertainment.”[20]
[edit] Frozen in Time

David Blaine encased in a block of ice for Frozen in Time in Times Square, New York.

On November 27, 2000, Blaine began a stunt called "Frozen in Time," which was covered on a TV special. Blaine stood encased in a massive block of ice located in Times Square, New York. He was lightly dressed and seen to be shivering even before the blocks of ice were sealed around him. A tube supplied him with air and water while his urine was removed with another tube. He was encased in the box of ice for 63 hours, 42 minutes and 15 seconds before being removed with chain saws. The ice was transparent and resting on an elevated platform to show that he was actually inside the ice the entire time. CNN confirmed that "thousands of people braved the pouring rain Wednesday night to catch a glimpse of Blaine as workers cut away at the ice."[21] He was removed from the ice in an obviously dazed and disoriented state, wrapped in blankets and taken to the hospital immediately because doctors feared he might be going into shock.[22] The New York Times reported, "The magician who emerged from the increasingly unstable ice box seemed a shadow of the confident, robust, shirtless fellow who entered two days before."[23] Blaine said in the documentary follow-up to this feat that it took "a month" before he was able to walk again and that he had no plans to ever again attempt a stunt of this difficulty. This illusion was questioned on Breaking the Magician's Code, shown on myNetworkTV on May 21, 2008. The masked magician showed how it could be performed as an illusion with two magicians taking turns in the block of ice[24].MJ and David Blaine 220px-Davidblaine_vertigo MJ and David Blaine Magnify-clip
David Blaine stands on a 100 ft (30 m). pole for Vertigo in the middle of Bryant Park in New York.

[edit] Vertigo

On May 22, 2002, a crane lifted Blaine onto a 100-foot (30 m) high and 22-inch (0.56 m) wide pillar in Bryant Park, New York City. Although he was not harnessed to the pillar, there were two retractable handles on either side of him to grasp in the event of harsh weather.[25] The Evening Standard's James Langton wrote, "He was battered by high winds and unusually cold May weather during his first night and would have been killed or seriously injured if he had fallen."[26] He remained on the pillar for exactly 35 hours. The New Yorker’s Adam Gopnik wrote, “David Blaine, standing up there, is actually as good a magical metaphor for the moment as Houdini, fighting his way out of the straitjacket of immigrant identity toward prosperity, was for his."[27] With his legs weak from standing atop the pillar for so long, he ended the feat by jumping down onto a landing platform made out of a 12-foot (3.7 m) high pile of cardboard boxes and suffered a mild concussion.

On October 29, 2002, Random House published David Blaine's Mysterious Stranger: A Book of Magic. [28] Part autobiography, part history of magic, and part armchair treasure hunt, the book also includes instructions on how to perform card tricks and illusions. Editing director, Bruce Tracy, explains “David Blaine is the most exciting and creative magician since Houdini, and now, readers have the opportunity to enjoy Blaine's unique book about magic, and they can participate by testing their own ability to discover and interpret clues.” [29]
The treasure hunt, Blaine's $100,000 Challenge, was devised by game designer Cliff Johnson, creator of The Fool's Errand, and solved by Sherri Skanes on March 20, 2004, 16 months after the book's publication.[30]
On April 5, 1999, Blaine was entombed in an underground plastic box underneath a 3-ton water-filled tank for seven days across from Trump Place on 68th St. and Riverside Drive. According to CNN, "Blaine's only communication to the outside world was by a hand buzzer, which could have alerted an around-the-clock emergency crew standing by." BBC News reported that the cramped plastic coffin offered six inches (152 mm) of headroom and two inches on each side. During the endurance stunt Blaine ate nothing and drank only two to three tablespoons of water a day.[sup][16]
An estimated 75,000 people visited the site, including Marie Blood, Harry Houdini's niece, who said, "My uncle did some amazing things, but he could not have done this."[17] On the final day of the stunt, April 12, hundreds of news teams were stationed at the site for the coffin-opening. A team of construction workers removed a portion of the 75 square feet (7.0 m2) of gravel surrounding the six-foot deep coffin before a crane lifted the water tank.[18] Blaine emerged and told the crowd "I saw something very prophetic ... a vision of every race, every religion, every age group banding together, and that made all this worthwhile."[16] Reiterating Marie Blood's remarks, BBC News stated, "The 26-year-old magician has outdone his hero, Harry Houdini, who had planned a similar feat but died in 1926 before he could perform it."[19] During the preparation of the stunt, Jonathan Demme told Time Out New York, “He’s the most exciting thing in America ... And I’m not just talking entertainment.”[20]
[edit] Frozen in Time

[edit] Vertigo

The treasure hunt, Blaine's $100,000 Challenge, was devised by game designer Cliff Johnson, creator of The Fool's Errand, and solved by Sherri Skanes on March 20, 2004, 16 months after the book's publication.[30]v[/sup][/sup]
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by dirty_diana Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:22 am

L.O.V.E. is everywhere.

Michael's wishes in spreading that message is underway, people! It's happening!
Now, I feel more than ever that he's alive!
dirty_diana
dirty_diana
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:34 am

There's an ad he was in about a moto called LOVE (LOL)..back in the 90's i guess... at the end of it Michael says: LOVE is my message... :s weird huh.. Suspect
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down