Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson’s man-made-mega-island in Dubai

4 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson’s man-made-mega-island in Dubai Empty Michael Jackson’s man-made-mega-island in Dubai

Post by Makea Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:49 pm

Look at this please and leave your comment.
Is this the place with no name?

http://www.jazarah.net/blog/michael-jacksons-man-made-mega-island-in-dubai/
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson’s man-made-mega-island in Dubai Empty Re: Michael Jackson’s man-made-mega-island in Dubai

Post by hungry Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:58 pm

LOL.
This is so cool. For a minute, I thought it was a naturally occuring island.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson’s man-made-mega-island in Dubai Empty Re: Michael Jackson’s man-made-mega-island in Dubai

Post by spider monkey Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:30 pm

that is great! i thought he really was building a resort in Dubai. well, for all we know, he did - under an assumed name. i think he has quite a few investments that are not in his name. but this one would have been sooooo fantastic...thanks for sharing.
spider monkey
spider monkey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:10 pm

Dubai is really a wonderful city of Abu Dhabi, i have so many friends who worked there. Its an open country whereby most of the people who lived there are muslims.

On the other hand, although its a muslim community, their second language is English. Also, one of the Big resorts and Buildings are built in this city.

Ive seen footage on you tube, when MJ together with Chris Tucker were in Dubai years ago. Paris Hilton on her tweeter said she loves Dubai very very much. I wonder what she was doing there when MJ was pronounced dead on the 25th. Try to check her twitter account..

I have thought about this , thinking this could be the place he chose to live. One very reason is, most of the people there wore veils to cover their faces, for instance its difficult to identify him because noone will wonder. Besides, most of the Kings and Prince of Saudi Arabia lives there. Big resorts and multi business ventures are up in Dubai.

I thought about his connection to the Kings and Prince's in that Place, like the one who sued him ( Prince Al ) over a promised recording deal whatsoever.,as well as Jermaine conversion to Muslim. Could have been that years he have spent his life there, MJ may have been investing and planning..

Point is, he may have chosen to live in this country because its an open country. He may have change his name already, built a castle like the Kings there, built hotels like he has been planning long time ago. SO many things to do when he is out there..Business as usual after hoaxing his death.

We m
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:34 pm

queenpanther55 wrote:Dubai is really a wonderful city of Abu Dhabi, i have so many friends who worked there. Its an open country whereby most of the people who lived there are muslims.

On the other hand, although its a muslim community, their second language is English. Also, one of the Big resorts and Buildings are built in this city.

Ive seen footage on you tube, when MJ together with Chris Tucker were in Dubai years ago. Paris Hilton on her tweeter said she loves Dubai very very much. I wonder what she was doing there when MJ was pronounced dead on the 25th. Try to check her twitter account..

I have thought about this , thinking this could be the place he chose to live. One very reason is, most of the people there wore veils to cover their faces, for instance its difficult to identify him because noone will wonder. Besides, most of the Kings and Prince of Saudi Arabia lives there. Big resorts and multi business ventures are up in Dubai.

I thought about his connection to the Kings and Prince's in that Place, like the one who sued him ( Prince Al ) over a promised recording deal whatsoever.,as well as Jermaine conversion to Muslim. Could have been that years he have spent his life there, MJ may have been investing and planning..

Point is, he may have chosen to live in this country because its an open country. He may have change his name already, built a castle like the Kings there, built hotels like he has been planning long time ago. SO many things to do when he is out there..Business as usual after hoaxing his death.

We m
Woah, this is amazing, the way you put together all this info. Very Happy
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:46 pm

To add INFO heres An article couple years ago:
We may not noticed it, but it could have been.. Nothing is impossible. He has spent most of his time there. Before he plan out a tour.

Note that its from BBC not Tabloid Junkie..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4196746.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4638383.stm

You Tube:
Please concentrate on the Video.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hT5CYGaxzI

MJ and Chris Tucker Dubai :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWH6FDLR5v8
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down