Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Opinion on why TMZ is involved in the Hoax

+6
Smelly
ilprincipe
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
illusionist
ishealive
WanaBstartnSthn
10 posters

Go down

My Opinion on why TMZ is involved in the Hoax Empty My Opinion on why TMZ is involved in the Hoax

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:14 am

I've just been doing a little research and trying to find things here and there pertaining to the hoax and I came across a YouTube video from TMZ, you know the one with LaQuisha & LaQuanda (eww btw). Anyway, in the entire video, TMZ is just crackin jokes and making light of the whole situation. Now, where were these jokes and chuckles when Farah Fawcett and Patrick Swayze and DJ AM died? No where! TMZ knows that even for them, it would be too tasteless to make light of the real deaths of celebs. TMZ knows that Michael is alive! view the video:

WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

My Opinion on why TMZ is involved in the Hoax Empty Re: My Opinion on why TMZ is involved in the Hoax

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:22 am

Lol it's like a trailer for a movie... Wink
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

My Opinion on why TMZ is involved in the Hoax Empty Re: My Opinion on why TMZ is involved in the Hoax

Post by illusionist Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:31 am

Thank you. I'm now trying to find some proof or connections with TMZ besides them being the Brick Man.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:33 am

I think MJ chose them (TMZ) cus that man on TMZ, (cant remember his name ATM) cus he is a lawyer...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:35 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I think MJ chose them (TMZ) cus that man on TMZ, (cant remember his name ATM) cus he is a lawyer...

Harvey Levin
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:51 am

It's so obvious TMZ are taking the pi** if TMZ weren't involved I think the Jackson's would be taking legal action now. MJ is a human being and he is a father to 3 young kids so the Jackson's wouldn't let this pass. TMZ are so in on this, it's actually funny.

Did they put MJ on the list of dead celebrities yet????!!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:56 am

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I think MJ chose them (TMZ) cus that man on TMZ, (cant remember his name ATM) cus he is a lawyer...

Harvey Levin

Thanks! LOl
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:03 pm

ishealive wrote:It's so obvious TMZ are taking the pi** if TMZ weren't involved I think the Jackson's would be taking legal action now. MJ is a human being and he is a father to 3 young kids so the Jackson's wouldn't let this pass. TMZ are so in on this, it's actually funny.

You are soooooo right....I can't agree more...

curious as I am ...I actually went on the tmz riplist...
and guess what?

I see Billy Mays ---died on June 28th---
then
we have Farrah Fawcett ---died on June 25th---
and then Ed McMahon ---died on June 23rd-

that's fine...thanks tmz
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:09 pm

ishealive wrote:It's so obvious TMZ are taking the pi** if TMZ weren't involved I think the Jackson's would be taking legal action now. MJ is a human being and he is a father to 3 young kids so the Jackson's wouldn't let this pass. TMZ are so in on this, it's actually funny.

Right. They have yet to put him on the list but you know what I noticed? Not long after someone mentioned that MJ wasn't on that list, TMZ started putting this little thing on top of all their MJ-related articles:

My Opinion on why TMZ is involved in the Hoax RIP_mj_final2

Now what's up with that??? It's like they are trying to remind us that they know Michael is "dead". Ha!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:11 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:

Right. They have yet to put him on the list but you know what I noticed? Not long after someone mentioned that MJ wasn't on that list, TMZ started putting this little thing on top of all their MJ-related articles:

Now what's up with that??? It's like they are trying to remind us that they know Michael is "dead". Ha!

Thanks...I didn't recognize that, because I visited tmz very rarely the last weeks....

BUT
again no explanation, why he's NOT on the riplist...hmm?
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:12 pm

TMZ if your Reading this, we're onto you!!!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:32 pm

Was it not 5 hours before the 911 call the boxes were moved (off topic I know)..
And why would they want to move boxes from the office...
Why is this Murray guy not arrested yet...
I wonder how the dr. of Elvis got investigated.
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:32 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:

HAHAHAHA!! I noticed that too today! It's like, look guys, you know we know that you know that we know that Michael isn't dead, but for appearances we'll just put the banner back up.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:34 pm

See wrote:Was it not 5 hours before the 911 call the boxes were moved (off topic I know)..
And why would they want to move boxes from the office...
Why is this Murray guy not arrested yet...
I wonder how the dr. of Elvis got investigated.

Google is a good tool to find your answer
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:43 pm

My Opinion on why TMZ is involved in the Hoax Icon_evil omg!!! and that was on fox 5 ????
...what was up with all that singing and the humorous tone (ex: LaaaQuishaaa??? LaAaQuandaaa??!!))
Honestly, this sounded and looked like a parody!!! If MJ was really dead, and I was representing a "respectable" news station I would not talk about a deceased person and the case that way.
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:52 pm

@bibi, exactly. I think they are just being way too nonchalant and uncaring for Michael to really be dead. It's like they know they have to play along but they wanna do everything they can to make it look as much like a joke as possible. It's like...mmm for example, when a little kid does something bad to another kid and his mother forces him to apologize. He doesn't want to apologize so he says "Sorry!" in angry tone or tries to make light of it. Lol that's the best example I can come up with. MJ & his camp are the mother, TMZ is the child. lol My Opinion on why TMZ is involved in the Hoax Icon_razz
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down