Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The children's BCs, Will, Pepsi Footage and Joe -vs- Joseph

+12
WanaBstartnSthn
ValeNova
See
amy
GirlInTheMirror1
shirley-grace
Loree
ForeverAutumn65
DreamsComeTrue
juliet
mjssoulmate
Rach
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The children's BCs, Will, Pepsi Footage and Joe -vs- Joseph - Page 2 Empty Re: The children's BCs, Will, Pepsi Footage and Joe -vs- Joseph

Post by yaya Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:25 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
yaya wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Ok, this is VERY important. I need everyones help with this one.

I saw on Entertainment Tonight (I know...) about a month ago maybe an unreleased vid of MJ. The vid was MJ UNDER OATH about a breach of contract lawsuit back in 2005 ( I think). the lawyer, judge or whoever it was that was questioing him had him raise his right hand and state and spell his full name. Mj .....out of his own mouth, said "MICHEAL JOSEPH JACKSON" and then he spelled it.
Now for the life of me I cannot find a copy of this vid. Its not on ETonline.com....I have looked at youtube for it, but it could be listed under a million different titles.......SO...if any of you can help me find this vid I think it would be very interesting concerning Joe vs. Joseph.

In the vid MJ is wearing a red shirt and he is sitting in a court room or some sort of room in a legal building...PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS!!!! Thanks

i remember seeing that! but i can't find the vid anywhere either...

you saw it on TV as well? Thank God!!! At least I have someone to back me up in this. MJ said himself under oath that his name was Michael JOSEPH Jackson.....the first thing I thought of was "uhhhh....then who is Joe?" LOL!!

We need to find this video. Seriously.

is it this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFNabt-4hDc

there's also the one with that blue background, but i can't find where he states his full name.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

The children's BCs, Will, Pepsi Footage and Joe -vs- Joseph - Page 2 Empty Re: The children's BCs, Will, Pepsi Footage and Joe -vs- Joseph

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:28 am

YES!!! Thats the one!! Holy crap. Im so glad you found this!!!

THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:29 am

I love you yaya!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by ValeNova Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:34 am

ValeNova
ValeNova

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:35 am

Last edited by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:40 am; edited 4 times in total
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:36 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I love you yaya!!!

lol, i love you more! The children's BCs, Will, Pepsi Footage and Joe -vs- Joseph - Page 2 Icon_razz
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ValeNova Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:39 am

Still, does anyone know about marriages abroad? I really would like to know... And when you file for divorce, I assume that a judge has to finalise the divorce. Perhaps there are more papers that we could find his name on..
ValeNova
ValeNova

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:41 am

yaya wrote:

lol, i love you more! The children's BCs, Will, Pepsi Footage and Joe -vs- Joseph - Page 2 Icon_razz

No,,, I love you more!! I really do. you have to know that. The children's BCs, Will, Pepsi Footage and Joe -vs- Joseph - Page 2 Icon_razz LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:47 am

But he doesn´t seem to be under oath on this videos...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV8hzaYNdNM (2.10 min.. Sorry for posting this again, but it´s easier than scrolling..)
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:48 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
yaya wrote:

No,,, I love you more!! I really do. you have to know that. The children's BCs, Will, Pepsi Footage and Joe -vs- Joseph - Page 2 Icon_razz LOL

LOL!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:53 am

So now we have 2 vids with Joe and Joseph.............***thinking***
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:05 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:So now we have 2 vids with Joe and Joseph.............***thinking***
Yep. Thinking without conclusion..
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:13 am

Why. Why, I ask do they do this to us? LOL!! This is seriously trippy.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:29 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Why. Why, I ask do they do this to us? LOL!! This is seriously trippy.
Human nature? LoL
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:20 am

Rach, I agree with you, Mo and I had a long day figuring it out too: https://mjkit.forumotion.net/the-movie-theory-for-all-theories-regarding-the-movie-theory-f16/this-is-it-the-cardiff-giant-the-hoax-within-the-hoax-a-fake-of-a-fake-is-not-fraud-t952.htm

Everything is fake, but I do think we have seen the real kids, since he said in the Geraldo interview in 2005 (that is very important IMO) that he wanted to reveal his kids to the world soon.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:23 am

LOL I swear I didn't copy you and Mo Razz

I often have things pop into my head late at night (when I am trying to sleep) and I feel compeled to get them down and out of my head!

All docs are 100% fake in IMO.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:32 am

Rach wrote:LOL I swear I didn't copy you and Mo Razz

I often have things pop into my head late at night (when I am trying to sleep) and I feel compeled to get them down and out of my head!

All docs are 100% fake in IMO.

I have the same problem at night, lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 15
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:39 am

Michael's children :

1. Prince Michael Jackson I
2. Paris Katherine Michael Jackson
3. Prince Michael Jackson II (aka Blanket)

And Michael said once that he wanted more children and all his sons would be named Prince Michael Jackson...the 3rd, the 4th a.s.o.
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2