Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe wants to party in Germany but failed

+2
shirley-grace
ilprincipe
6 posters

Go down

Joe wants to party in Germany but failed Empty Joe wants to party in Germany but failed

Post by ilprincipe Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:05 am

Credut goes to the german thread on MJHD (there it was mentioned first Smile

Source:
http://www.stern.de/lifestyle/leute/interview-mit-promi-wirt-sepp-kraetz-der-jackson-papa-auf-der-wiesn-das-gehoert-sich-nicht-1511879.html

Main part:
Michael Jacksons Vater wollte sich bei uns unbedingt einen Platz reservieren lassen. Das habe ich sofort abgelehnt. Da war ich wirklich erschüttert. Der Mann hat eben erst seinen Sohn beerdigt. Da frage ich mich, was sucht so einer bitteschön auf der Wiesn? Man kann doch nicht fröhlich feiern und mitschunkeln, obwohl das eigene Kind vor Kurzem gestorben ist. Das gehört sich nicht. Wie gesagt: Wer den Anstand verletzt, ist bei uns fehl am Platze.

My try to translate it: the italic parts are personal notes
Michael Jackson's father wanted absolutely to book a seat (at the hippodrom tent at the Oktoberfest. In this tent there are mostly VIPs and it's not easy to enter for
non-celebs).
The host of the tent Sepp Krätz stated
:"I have immediately rejected. I was really shocked about that. The man has just buried his son. So I wonder what does someone like him wants to do at the Wiesn (the common name in Bavaria for the Oktoberfest)? You can not celebrate gay and swaying, though your own child has died recently. It's not done. As I said: Whoever violates the proprieties, is misplaced with us."

Just fyi:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oktoberfest

Last edited by ilprincipe on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Joe wants to party in Germany but failed Empty Re: Joe wants to party in Germany but failed

Post by shirley-grace Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:10 am

Wie cool is das denn Joe wants to party in Germany but failed Lol
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

Back to top Go down

Joe wants to party in Germany but failed Empty Re: Joe wants to party in Germany but failed

Post by AugustMoon Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:12 am

Isnt this something to do with one of JCCs clues?the german banqueting hall 2009?
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:23 am

I'm not sure if you can consider a Oktober-Fest-Tent a banqueting hall
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:33 am

Oktoberfest tent => banqueting hall?
I would say probably yes....
but I can't really imagine a connection from a jcc clue to this incident... scratch
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:17 am

Oktoberfest! Greetings to all my peeps in Germany Smile L.O.V.E. Kenny ortega tweet
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:19 am

things are clicking into place,but there needs to be some major clicks in the film or leading up to the film.could there be a unveiling in the film?
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:26 am

Go Germany! Joe wants to party in Germany but failed Icon_biggrin I can´t believe people have to remind him that his son is "dead". Mike must be really mad at him Joe wants to party in Germany but failed Icon_biggrin
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:40 am

Munich has a hotel with a huge banquetting hall and there are famous film studios just around the corner.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by See Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:01 am

I love this one, I really do....... And this guy, he is great for not letting Joe in!!! I really respect that!!!
Joe should be a shamed of himself for letting others remind him how to act accordingly when your child has just passed!!!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down