Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am starting to think MJ was murdered :(

+38
juliet
Smelly
Eva R
MJonMyMind
StayTuned
maria-c
city.gal1
Red Velvet
jenn77
ILuvUMoreMJ
Loree
lovelidae
Ilovemjstill
Thetruth
H'aime
infinitylady
CantStopLovingU
Butterfly J
Confused
Jubilee
rowdyangel
mjssoulmate
annieisnotokey
MJFOREVER
neverlandprincess
ishealive
BJ
amber
IWSICS
hAZZELY
ForeverAutumn65
lou
Harleyblonde
4evermichael71
marsheliamorgan
Ivonne
jade jackson
HeavyHearts
42 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( Empty I am starting to think MJ was murdered :(

Post by HeavyHearts Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:11 am

After finding out more and more about Michael over the last few months, I have learnt about the side of him that the public didn't see. The terrified side that knew people were after him. I personally think LaToya is telling the truth. I believe her when she says Michael used to say if anything happened it was murder. I always thought he was alive because of the lack of emotion from his children, however I'm starting to think that maybe because Michael knew people were out to get him he prepared his kids for it emotionally. I still really want to believe he is alive, but I personally feel more signs point to murder than a hoax, and I think it's terrible if he really was murdered and I am in denial while he isn't getting any justice.

So I'm thinking of switching from the "uncover the hoax" research to "get Mike justice" research.

But who knows, I could feel completely different tomorrow. Honestly my feelings are on a rollercoaster lately :-(
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( Empty Re: I am starting to think MJ was murdered :(

Post by jade jackson Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:18 am

Personally, I think bad people tried to murder Mike, but failed. And I think that some of the bad people think he is dead. I think Michael will have the last laugh. Personally, I think Mike escaped at the last minute. Too many inconsitencies and contradictions point toward a hoax. If it were murder I don't think all of these people (Coroner, LAPD, etc) would be cooperating with the murderers, and they are definitely cooperating with someone. If it were murder I think the investigation would have been more on the up and up. Keep the faith.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( Empty Re: I am starting to think MJ was murdered :(

Post by Ivonne Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:25 am

Yes, it slowly comes over me the feeling that he was murdered. And I am overcome by the feeling that Sony has something to do.

But hope dies last.

I hope that he is still alive.

I do not know what to think. My life is a roller coaster.
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:25 am

i dont know,if it was murder,what would be with so much controversy and unanswered inconsitencies?If murder wouldnt they have ALL ready wrapped it up,and NO WAY would a family member of mine be murdered and me just be non-chalant about it,and IF murder when toya heard about him in hospital WHY wasnt she the FIRST one to be HOLLERING and screaming IN PUBLIC for all to hear about his fears,and what he said,etc.?why wasnt the blue body bag used?to collect evidence,why NO fingerprints taken?Why no CRIME scene sealed IMMEDIATELY,doesnt make sense.If she truly thought he was murdered,WHY would she and janet GO into house and start taking stuff out and mess up what could be potential EVIDENCE of the so-called murder?doesnt make sense,lets say she just thought about ALL the times michael told her this,WOULDNT THAT HAVE BEEN THE FIRST THING THAT POPPED INTO YOUR HEAD? if it was a family member ESPECIALLY?you wouldnt run over to their house and tote stuff off,THEN go around hollering your suspicions and suddenly thinking of ALL the times he spoke of IF i end up dead......would you?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:28 am

There are way too many inconsistencies and I believe if no one else, Murray would have been arrested as the "fall guy" by now. Or at the very least charged with something. No, there's too many things just not adding up in this. I'm on a rollercoaster with my emotions today too, but I have to try my hardest to keep the faith for Michael. If (and I sure hope it never does) the day comes we find out he was in fact murdered..then we must fight for justice for him with all we have in us!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:29 am

No, dont lose the faith and try to put such thoughts out of your head, you are just having a bad negative day and we all have them. It sometimes feels as if all is lost and we begin to lose hope and them some wondrerful inconsistancy comes to light and renews hope and changes your outlook once again. As for your theory for him preparing the Children for his "death" or "murder"-how do you prepare Children for something like this? especially if you are not sure IF it will happen or when. If he was aware someone was out to get him rest assured he will have outwitted them-if he thought he was in danger he would not sit back and let the "bad" guys win. He was too clever for that. He would have taken off for a secret location abroad but he couldn't as he was doing the hoax-think about it! Think positive and I honestly think if he was dead his family would have behaved completely different. Look at them at the funeral and memorial? I have looked more unhappy than his siblings looked if someone ate my chocolate bar! Dont worry I would be very very surprised if we on this forum are wrong.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:34 am

I think the family would have at the very least filed a wrongful death suit against Murray by now if Michael was in fact dead...just my opinion though.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:36 am

i just thought of something else that helps me to refocus and regain faith too, i understand that as adults,we can sometimes hold back our emotions,by taking deep breaths,talking ourselves into "controlling it until we are alone,in private etc" BUT,how do you convince an 11 and 12 year old, to NOT cry?i could kinda understand at 7 because he truly might not understand all that it means,but,come on,at 11 and 12,you know that death means,this person is not coming back and you are never gonna see them again so NO ,i dont think the kids would have been able to hold it in and NOT cry continually,be it at the memorial or any of the services,this is just my opinion mind you,i cant see the kids holdingit together that well,no matter HOW STRONG,and resilent.what do u think?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:38 am

yea..thats why im leaving.... at least i try to leave...

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:40 am

If he knew his life was in danger, I think he would try hard to escape
from this danger. That's why I believe the hoax theory can be true. It's not an ordinary case: there are so many inconsistencies, so many twisted stories. I've considered the possibility of murder sometimes, but I still don't believe in it. Keep the faith.
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverAutumn65 Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:01 pm

I started off believing MJ had been murdered. As I've stated before, I'm was never a die-hard fan, only casual. Every morning I would wake up waiting/hoping to read the head line " Conrad Murray arrested in the death of Michael Jackson". Now here we are months later and I've yet to see that head line. Why? Seems to me there's plenty of evidence pointing in this direction and still nothing. The thought that MJ might have faked his death never really occurred to me until I started losing sleep over all the crap that didn't make sense. I still have many questions. The biggest being if he was murdered why is Conrad Murray still a free man? Just don't get it.

I really do believe MJ hoaxed his death.
ForeverAutumn65
ForeverAutumn65

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18
Leeftijd : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:22 pm

I have also started to believe this isn't a hoax and never was
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:29 pm

Angie777 wrote:yea..thats why im leaving.... at least i try to leave...

please don't leave angie, we've already lost so many valued members.. i'd hate to see another one go!
don't loose the hope guys,

you've seen the clues, you know he is okay. your heart is telling you..

have you lost all faith.. read this: http://www.datafilehost.com/download-7db86979.html

Smile

L.O.V.E
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:32 pm

Not to be rude, but what is the point of this post? I totally respect you feeling this way, but to be hornest, it dosen't really help on others feelings. If Michael was murdered, they would have found out by now, and someone would have been arrested. If michael was afraid of his life, he would NEVER let anyone inject him with anything, to "knock him out" he would have been on his toes. Someone who feared for his own, and his childrens lifes, would never allow that to happen.

I don't believe that for 1 second. It dosen't matter wether or not Michael is a star, if he was murdered they would have found out by now, and arressted someone. For me Michael will NEVER be dead, and im not in denail, I know he is alive.

If he haden't gone into hiding, his life would have been in real danger, but Michael, got out just in time..

This post kinda ruind my mood. Im so sorry for saying this, and please don't think im a bad person, but that is just how I feel.

Listen to your heart, what does your heart tell you?
Michael IS alive. He is alright.. Don't worry the truth will prevail.

Don't give up hopes... Have faith, trust in Michael.. He knows what he is doing

This is all for love L.O.V.E

Peace I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( Icon_flower

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:33 pm

I fealt all disheartened to when autopsy came out,so i went back to the begining and looked at the situation again..i ended up finding twice as much inconsistencies as before and it refreshed my thinking again..have you had your news update from fanclub news today? murray maywell face murder but....police think they misinterpreted what murray said in relation to the quantity of propofol or murray didnt give the right info....HMMMMM!!!!!!!
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:35 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Not to be rude, but what is the point of this post? I totally respect you feeling this way, but to be hornest, it dosen't really help on others feelings. If Michael was murdered, they would have found out by now, and someone would have been arrested. If michael was afraid of his life, he would NEVER let anyone inject him with anything, to "knock him out" he would have been on his toes. Someone who feared for his own, and his childrens lifes, would never allow that to happen.

I don't believe that for 1 second. It dosen't matter wether or not Michael is a star, if he was murdered they would have found out by now, and arressted someone. For me Michael will NEVER be dead, and im not in denail, I know he is alive.

If he haden't gone into hiding, his life would have been in real danger, but Michael, got out just in time..

This post kinda ruind my mood. Im so sorry for saying this, and please don't think im a bad person, but that is just how I feel.

MBMJ! Smile your back, i missed your posts! Very Happy

I also don't believe MJ was murdered, but of course I respect everyone's opinions.. I DO think he will come back. Just give him time, patience is key!

L.O.V.E
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:39 pm

Don't loose the faith, okay?
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:40 pm

I think if MJ was murdered then the investigation would be professional & hardcore and tight. There are holes everywhere and no one has been arrested. The media wants us to believe something bad happended to MJ because negativity sells. I don't believe he was murdered at all.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:51 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Not to be rude, but what is the point of this post? I totally respect you feeling this way, but to be hornest, it dosen't really help on others feelings. If Michael was murdered, they would have found out by now, and someone would have been arrested. If michael was afraid of his life, he would NEVER let anyone inject him with anything, to "knock him out" he would have been on his toes. Someone who feared for his own, and his childrens lifes, would never allow that to happen.

First of all, I agree with you 100% MyBelovedMJ

I think about this all the time. I seriously doubt Michael would do ANYTHING that would risk him being taken away from or losing the 3 most important things in his life...Prince, Paris, and Blanket! If he thought he was in danger, they would be protected first and foremost and then he would leave until it is safe to return. Again, just my opinion
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:52 pm

Hey keep holding on...as everyone knows I have said many times "If Michael is not alive then Michael was murdered". If he was murdered then there is a huge cover up. A cover up to cover the mureders butt...or a cover investigation in order to carry on the real investigation with no interferences. I am still holding on to the hope he is alive though. There are still to many inconsistancies.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:56 pm

IWSICS wrote:
Angie777 wrote:yea..thats why im leaving.... at least i try to leave...

please don't leave angie, we've already lost so many valued members.. i'd hate to see another one go!
don't loose the hope guys,

you've seen the clues, you know he is okay. your heart is telling you..

have you lost all faith.. read this: http://www.datafilehost.com/download-7db86979.html

I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( Icon_smile

L.O.V.E

Thank u dear, that was very kind of u Smile
But if it's about what my heart is telling...well, i just don't trust myself anymore...it's so hard... Since 25th june i've been living in a some kind of amok...I don't know what exactly, but something has changed. I can see things in a diffrent light now. And i'm sure that the fact we all consider Michael alive comes from (mostly) the power of our subconscious. We just want to see things like that. We have that strong faith and hope, we love, adore him so much and we just can't let him go...which is good, no matter if he's indeed alive or not, because he'll live i our hearts forever. Is it crystal denial? I don't know, it also doesn't matter. It only shows how much we need that man in our lifes. It shows how precious for the world Michael is. How much loved and missed. Not just for his amazing music dance and so on..but for that how beautiful soul he is...was... For me he's still alive, in a some spiritual way. I've never met him, never touched and said a word to...and i feel like i know him very well and i truly appreciate and love what i see... Therefore i just can't stop crying... Mike is like my family...or even more...if u know what i mean...

All i wanna say is...i just don't want to seek for clues anymore...I don't want to dig in His life anymore...That's wrong. I don't want to participate in that investigation. It won't change anything. And -whats the most important-been thinking about like fro the very beginning-if it's indeed a hoax...i truly believe we don't help, just the opposite... and it hurts me when i realize it's a possibility.

Anyway, thank u for ur kind words. Always love u all-fans of Michael, the brightest star on the sky...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:02 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:

I think about this all the time. I seriously doubt Michael would do ANYTHING that would risk him being taken away from or losing the 3 most important things in his life...Prince, Paris, and Blanket! If he thought he was in danger, they would be protected first and foremost and then he would leave until it is safe to return. Again, just my opinion

You are right. The babies are safe, so is Michael. He will come back whenever he feels ready.. Just be patient.. This is Michael Jackson NOTHING is left out.

THIS IS IT Remember these words.

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:08 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

You are right. The babies are safe, so is Michael. He will come back whenever he feels ready.. Just be patient.. This is Michael Jackson NOTHING is left out.

AMEN Razz

Youre back cheers
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:10 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

I do remember those words and if anyone can pull this off, it is Michael Jackson. He is a true genius and perfectionist. He is in control and we do need to be patient and stop wanting a quick fix. I'm so guilty of this but have to learn to just wait. He's alive and well, the children are safe and secure.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:15 pm

Ah...yes there ar no quick fixes. If there were Mike wouldnt have had it so hard.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:18 pm

Maybe it's just my wacky mind but knowing that Michael knew that he was in danger gives me more hope that he actually hoaxed his death. It gives more meaning and sense to the idea.

Think about it... he's not stupid (far from it) and he had a serious reason to do it.

You know what the police investigates with every crime? Means, motive and opportunity. I think the rule applies here. To hoax your death (which is serious business) you certainly have to have means, motive and opportunity.

He certainly has the means (money, connections, brains).
Now we are finding out about the motive (his life was in danger and he needed the bad guys to think he's gone)
We only have opportunity left to explore... was June 25th the perfect opportunity to do it?

Keep da fait.
DA TROOT WIL PREVAIL.
You've been warned by Agent A.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:24 pm

I tend to agree with you Annie. Knowing that he was in danger, and he's hinted at this a long time, I think he waited for the perfect opportunity to disappear.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:29 pm

THere's too much presure!! but well, i agree with you Annie, even if i'm a bit down, for RL stuff also, not only this.

Keep the faith!
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:30 pm

I agree Annie. Like you said though, WHY was 25th June the perfect time?

In March the O2 concerts were announced, 10 days went up to 50, allegedly Michael was not happy about that. So, were the O2 concerts the perfect opportunity for him to hoax his death? Remember that the first few dates had already been postponed to March 2010.

Was this all part of the plan?
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:37 pm

rowdyangel wrote:I agree Annie. Like you said though, WHY was 25th June the perfect time?

In March the O2 concerts were announced, 10 days went up to 50, allegedly Michael was not happy about that. So, were the O2 concerts the perfect opportunity for him to hoax his death? Remember that the first few dates had already been postponed to March 2010.

Was this all part of the plan?

My thoughts on the concerts as being the perfect opportunity shift back and forth:

1) The concerts were never meant to happen. The announcement was made to attract attention to MJ and, eventually, expose the bad guys with the world watching.

2) The concerts were meant to happen. With them MJ would become more powerful (more money, more fame, better public image) so bad guys doubled their efforts to neutralize him. MJ figured them out, postponed the first few concerts to buy him time to hoax his death and escape.

I think this is just the beginning of the story... I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( Suspect
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:50 pm

1) The concerts were never meant to happen. The announcement was made to attract attention to MJ and, eventually, expose the bad guys with the world watching.

This is why had the question about AEG Live posted earlier today.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:53 pm

Exactly!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:53 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:1) The concerts were never meant to happen. The announcement was made to attract attention to MJ and, eventually, expose the bad guys with the world watching.

This is why had the question about AEG Live posted earlier today.

Can you post the link or quote the post here?
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:08 pm

It's under Hoax Death forum. Question about AEG Live. Need your thoughts.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:29 am

My faith is back today, Sorry guys I was at a low point :]
After reading back on all the things we've found I feel he is alive
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:54 am

HeavyHearts wrote:My faith is back today, Sorry guys I was at a low point :]
After reading back on all the things we've found I feel he is alive

Ohh, Sweetie, you don't have to appoligise, we all have bad days. But I have to say that haven't had any doubt what so ever for the past 3 weeks, that Michael is indeed alive.

He has the upper hand in all of this, don't be sad. He knows what he os doing.
Trust Michael, have faith, you'll see I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( Icon_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:17 am

There's no need to be sorry. I have those days sometimes too.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:21 am

Angie777 wrote:We just want to see things like that. We have that strong faith and hope, we love, adore him so much and we just can't let him go...which is good, no matter if he's indeed alive or not, because he'll live i our hearts forever. Is it crystal denial?

I totally get where you're coming from but before June I wasn't a die hard fan so definitely wasn't in denial.... as soon as I heard he died I just thought it was a joke! Then I was intrigued by the whole situation, it just didn't seem right, now after a while of looking into it all I've become a very big fan. I think that's what Michael wanted, look at all the new fans he has gained.

Michael Jackson is alive, keep the faith Very Happy xxxxxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:02 am

I wish we knew more so we could really investigate the reasoning behind the 25th. There are so many things that would change the storyline. For example..he was in danger and was planning to hoax his death but he was waiting untill after the concerts. He would give his fans one final goodbye and then 'die'. Everyone would be heartbroken but at the same time everyone would remember the amazing artist he was. Maybe that is why he kept saying THIS IS IT! After these performances there won't be anything ..But I do love you,you have to know that I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( Icon_exclaim But then something happened which made it urgent to hoax his death before the concerts. Hence the inconsistenties..everything was not in place yet. So randomly the 25th was chosen but it could wel have been the 26th or 27th..it just needed to happen quick. I think it all has to do with what his plans were with the concerts.

I agree with Annie... it's kind of a good thing some of you people think he was murdered because it means that we're finally getting somewhere in terms of motive. Michael was in danger so the alternative of not hoaxing his death was being murdered.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:53 am

Jubilee wrote:
Angie777 wrote:We just want to see things like that. We have that strong faith and hope, we love, adore him so much and we just can't let him go...which is good, no matter if he's indeed alive or not, because he'll live i our hearts forever. Is it crystal denial?

I totally get where you're coming from but before June I wasn't a die hard fan so definitely wasn't in denial.... as soon as I heard he died I just thought it was a joke! Then I was intrigued by the whole situation, it just didn't seem right, now after a while of looking into it all I've become a very big fan. I think that's what Michael wanted, look at all the new fans he has gained.

Michael Jackson is alive, keep the faith I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( Icon_biggrin xxxxxxxxx

Hmmm.Thx jubilee...
well, if it's about me, i need to confess smth..
I've been in love with Michael since i was like 8 yrs old girl:). But there was a time when i totally forgot... I couldn't see him on stage...no new clips.....nothing... just those molestation case....And i was kinda disappointed, not taht i thought he's quilty, NO. I remember when i said-no way, it's about money and money only! Bastards! But then...i let him go..... Of course i was waiting for his big come back..and since June my heart is aching.. When i saw "MJ is dead" on the net i thought it must be a joke. I even didn't bother myself to check this. No. After a longer while-like hours-i heard smth in the radio..then tv...still couldn't believe. No, it couldn't happen. Denial? dunno, something was wrong. I was crying at the memorial for the first time. And i still do from time to time...can't help it. sometimes im 100% convinced it's a hoax...sometimes..like since last friday......i feel it's not....and not just that he just died..it was something bigger..like murder? And yeah, i keep the faith...that justice will come....whatever it means...... Eternal Love for Michael. I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( Icon_sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:01 am

Angie, are you writing about me? I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( Icon_biggrin
It´s was exactly the same with me!
I feel sorry that I took him for granted and even forgot him. I kept my eye on his life through the media but never took anything serious what was written about him but I didn´t made much thoughts about him too I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( Icon_cry Same time through my all life I always knew that he is the king, no one can be better than he.
He waked me up on 25th and I can´t let him go. I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( Icon_sad
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:08 am

Someone posted a very interesting bit of information regarding the story of an Egyptian god and how he/she died and came back. It was weird because the dates all matched up. That could account for the 6/25 date.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:06 pm

Angie777 wrote:
Jubilee wrote:

Michael Jackson is alive, keep the faith I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( Icon_biggrin xxxxxxxxx

Hmmm.Thx jubilee...
well, if it's about me, i need to confess smth..
I've been in love with Michael since i was like 8 yrs old girl:). But there was a time when i totally forgot... I couldn't see him on stage...no new clips.....nothing... just those molestation case....And i was kinda disappointed, not taht i thought he's quilty, NO. I remember when i said-no way, it's about money and money only! Bastards! But then...i let him go..... Of course i was waiting for his big come back..and since June my heart is aching.. When i saw "MJ is dead" on the net i thought it must be a joke. I even didn't bother myself to check this. No. After a longer while-like hours-i heard smth in the radio..then tv...still couldn't believe. No, it couldn't happen. Denial? dunno, something was wrong. I was crying at the memorial for the first time. And i still do from time to time...can't help it. sometimes im 100% convinced it's a hoax...sometimes..like since last friday......i feel it's not....and not just that he just died..it was something bigger..like murder? And yeah, i keep the faith...that justice will come....whatever it means...... Eternal Love for Michael. I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( Icon_sad

That is kind of my story-I was in love when I was six years old..then when I was like eleven until a late teenager (hence my forum name ..I had a secret fantasy of marrying him) then we just didnt hear anything except negativity for so long. I always beleived him always. I just kind of thought that through it all he had went down and wouldnt come back with anything else. when I heard he was making a come back I was scared for him...I knew the press was just gonna make fun of him. I PRAYED that he would do well. Then all this and I have been reliving my childhood years ever since June 25th. I even have a note about it on facebook. Total intropsection since June. I am glad that all these youngsters ,that have never known anything of him except the media spin of the last ten years, are getting to hear him....God there has been nothing in music but crap for the past several years!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:49 pm

HarveyBlonde says:

I have looked more unhappy than his siblings looked if someone ate my chocolate bar!

Me:

I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( Lol

Now, I like that! That was funny!!
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:52 pm

Annieisnotokey says:

He certainly has the means (money, connections, brains

Me:

The media says MJ was in major debt. I am sorry, guys this dude was nowhere broke than my shoestrings are tied on my shoes! ok! this man still got loop! OK! He travels and live in different places. C'mon now! I know he probably got some private investments offshore privately and trust me with business associates and connections that I have been listening to you can get a bank account set up and noone will ever know it so he may have had the media convinced he was broke as a joke and he may have had some challenges but I don't BELIEVE this man was ZERO BROKE! Pleassssseeee!
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:59 pm

infinitylady wrote:Annieisnotokey says:

He certainly has the means (money, connections, brains)

Me:

The media says MJ was in major debt. I am sorry, guys this dude was nowhere broke than my shoestrings are tied on my shoes! ok! this man still got loop! OK! He travels and live in different places. C'mon now! I know he probably got some private investments offshore privately and trust me with business associates and connections that I have been listening to you can get a bank account set up and noone will ever know it so he may have had the media convinced he was broke as a joke and he may have had some challenges but I don't BELIEVE this man was ZERO BROKE! Pleassssseeee!

I'm willing to bet my firstborn that MJ wasn't in major debt like the media has been reporting in the past few years. I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:09 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

He certainly has the means (money, connections, brains)

Me:

I'm willing to bet my firstborn that MJ wasn't in major debt like the media has been reporting in the past few years. I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( Lol

How can he be in dept if he had a few houses and ALOT of company's?Razz im get back to that tomorrow bye Smile
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:18 pm

He certainly has the means (money, connections, brains

Me:

Am not saying I agree or disagree with you guys, at the end of the day no-one knows but MJ and a close few, it actually wouldn't surprise me though as his was kinda frivilous with his spending, charities and dont forget the hangers on and leeches that took advantage of him. I myself would like to believe he was in debt as that would be to our advantage and give more reason for the hoax. I dont wish anyone to be broke but it is possible and think of Elvis-MJ was well aware Elvis made much much more after his death. If he was in financial difficulties then it would give more grounds to the hoax theory. Dont forget he has never known anything else in his adult life, he has never had to worry about the gas bill, food etc so it was a different world for him to what such as you or me are used to.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by H'aime Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:27 pm

I think we all would like to believe this is a hoax and he's alive, but you have to be careful when your desire overrides the truth. He definately could havee been murdered and if the illuminati was involved the LAPD, coroner's office, UCLA could have all been part of a cover up. ...It has happened before. There have beensituations where a blind man could see it was murder and the police department and the coroner's office declared suicide. I don't mean to scare any of you, but don't rule out the possibility of murder...and if it is murder, Dr. Murray has very little to do with it.
H'aime
H'aime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:31 pm

H'aime wrote:I think we all would like to believe this is a hoax and he's alive, but you have to be careful when your desire overrides the truth. He definately could havee been murdered and if the illuminati was involved the LAPD, coroner's office, UCLA could have all been part of a cover up. ...It has happened before. There have beensituations where a blind man could see it was murder and the police department and the coroner's office declared suicide. I don't mean to scare any of you, but don't rule out the possibility of murder...and if it is murder, Dr. Murray has very little to do with it.

You may be right on this one!!!!!! except Dr Murray is part of the plan!!! other wise why would have he been
there in the first place????? Who really hired him?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next