Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am starting to think MJ was murdered :(

+38
juliet
Smelly
Eva R
MJonMyMind
StayTuned
maria-c
city.gal1
Red Velvet
jenn77
ILuvUMoreMJ
Loree
lovelidae
Ilovemjstill
Thetruth
H'aime
infinitylady
CantStopLovingU
Butterfly J
Confused
Jubilee
rowdyangel
mjssoulmate
annieisnotokey
MJFOREVER
neverlandprincess
ishealive
BJ
amber
IWSICS
hAZZELY
ForeverAutumn65
lou
Harleyblonde
4evermichael71
marsheliamorgan
Ivonne
jade jackson
HeavyHearts
42 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Empty Re: I am starting to think MJ was murdered :(

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:32 pm

H'aime wrote:I think we all would like to believe this is a hoax and he's alive, but you have to be careful when your desire overrides the truth. He definately could havee been murdered and if the illuminati was involved the LAPD, coroner's office, UCLA could have all been part of a cover up. ...It has happened before. There have beensituations where a blind man could see it was murder and the police department and the coroner's office declared suicide. I don't mean to scare any of you, but don't rule out the possibility of murder...and if it is murder, Dr. Murray has very little to do with it.

Exactly...I have always thought-if mJ was murdered then Murray is the fall guy or decoy-and the LAPD is involved.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Empty Re: I am starting to think MJ was murdered :(

Post by Thetruth Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:26 pm

Illumati buillimate sisimati or whatever the names are, it is just crap. Michael was not murdered. He is pretty much alive but is in hiding for a darn good reason involving the government. If he is dead then unfortunately the This Is It – tour was what killed him. The pressure and stress and being addicted to painkiller is not a good combination. Actually this combo have killed legends before, the one responsible for his death are the doctors giving him the drugs and AEG/SONY who didn’t have any concerns regarding Michael’s health. But I belivie he outsmarted them…
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:48 pm

Hello everyone

Everyone has a side to them that nobody knows about but them. You guys should not be sad, for the most part all of us have been on here for the past three months.Yea we have had are share of fights,tears,not sleeping at night ,etc. I just don't want people to give up we have work to hard just to leave it all now.We have seen all the clues and signs that Michael have sent us or left us. You guys we have to stay strong in this. This may sound random what I am saying but you guys we just can't leave everything we have worked so hard on.

''The key to change....... is to let go fear.''
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:55 pm

I won't even lie and say that the thought of the murder never crossed my mind, but I'm leaning more towards MJ being in hiding.

I know that there are murder conspiracies all the time, and yes things can be covered up and swept under the rug, but it's different in this case. If the illuminati or some other menacing group had MJ killed I'm pretty sure it would have gone much smoother than this. It would have looked more like a freak accident or tragic suicide IMHO. There would have been no need for a Dr. Murray, because they could have easily spun a tale that MJ hurt himself on purpose or by accident. We would have had a real death photo (not duplicates or whatever the heck is going on with that), there would have been a real doctor to confirm the death at UCLA, the coroner's would have made an actual statement in front of people, the cause of death would have been cut and dry leaving no room for debate, and all in all we wouldn't have had so many blatant inconsistencies.

This is not the work of murder conspiracists. If this had been a murder plot carried out by powerful people, the masses for the most part would never have questioned anything, and there definitely would not have been so many things to analyze. It would have been cut and dry, an open and closed case. There are a few too many loose ends here and that's what keeps telling me that MJ is alive and not gone. There is just too much to question here, I don't think murder is on the list. Maybe the key to all of this is enlightenment... who knows.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:32 pm

@lovelidea-Nice breakdown and I really appreciate the thoughts. I do not appreciate shoot downs of the thought that murder is involved..or that the Illuminati exisists. I do appreciate I nice look over of all the sides to present a fair and balanced review from a coherent thought process. Thank you because that is just what you did!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:45 pm

lovelidae wrote:I won't even lie and say that the thought of the murder never crossed my mind, but I'm leaning more towards MJ being in hiding.

I know that there are murder conspiracies all the time, and yes things can be covered up and swept under the rug, but it's different in this case. If the illuminati or some other menacing group had MJ killed I'm pretty sure it would have gone much smoother than this. It would have looked more like a freak accident or tragic suicide IMHO. There would have been no need for a Dr. Murray, because they could have easily spun a tale that MJ hurt himself on purpose or by accident. We would have had a real death photo (not duplicates or whatever the heck is going on with that), there would have been a real doctor to confirm the death at UCLA, the coroner's would have made an actual statement in front of people, the cause of death would have been cut and dry leaving no room for debate, and all in all we wouldn't have had so many blatant inconsistencies.

This is not the work of murder conspiracists. If this had been a murder plot carried out by powerful people, the masses for the most part would never have questioned anything, and there definitely would not have been so many things to analyze. It would have been cut and dry, an open and closed case. There are a few too many loose ends here and that's what keeps telling me that MJ is alive and not gone. There is just too much to question here, I don't think murder is on the list. Maybe the key to all of this is enlightenment... who knows.

Excellent post.
I completely agree.
Thank you!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Loree Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:46 pm

Well after reading some of this "testimonies"
I'm feeling low I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_sad

http://www.this-is-not-it.com/en/testimonies

what do you guys think about this? ↑
Loree
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:20 pm

@neverlandprincess & annieisnotokay

Thank you for the compliments. You guys hard work and level thinking is what helped me to come to this conclusion. Team work all the way.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:41 pm

lovelidae wrote:I won't even lie and say that the thought of the murder never crossed my mind, but I'm leaning more towards MJ being in hiding.

Well said lovelidae...I completely agree!!

Loree, I felt the same way after I read the testimonies. I really don't know what to think of them. Sad
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:43 pm

In response to lovelidae's comment on the fact that this was not the work of professionals :

I totally agree with you it is waayy tooo slllooopppyy!! However we are always stating that Michael was a genius, so maybe he beat them at their won game and hoaxed a death to get him out of the light where he could work on exposing them. However as I have said before somewhere in here, I think it would be Sony who wantehim out.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:44 pm

"at their own game" Sorry.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:00 pm

jenn77 wrote:In response to lovelidae's comment on the fact that this was not the work of professionals :

I totally agree with you it is waayy tooo slllooopppyy!! However we are always stating that Michael was a genius, so maybe he beat them at their won game and hoaxed a death to get him out of the light where he could work on exposing them. However as I have said before somewhere in here, I think it would be Sony who wantehim out.

I agree on the sloppiness of it all and I can completely see Michael creating this plan to disappear to expose the truth.

I am also starting to believe that much of the "sloppiness" is not really "sloppiness" but more of an intricately woven quilt of organized chaos. Someone wants us to see all of this, it's too blatant to go unnoticed and they know this. All the inconsistencies, lies, and discrepancies have been placed for a reason.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:14 am

lovelidae wrote:
jenn77 wrote:In response to lovelidae's comment on the fact that this was not the work of professionals :

I agree on the sloppiness of it all and I can completely see Michael creating this plan to disappear to expose the truth.

I am also starting to believe that much of the "sloppiness" is not really "sloppiness" but more of an intricately woven quilt of organized chaos. Someone wants us to see all of this, it's too blatant to go unnoticed and they know this. All the inconsistencies, lies, and discrepancies have been placed for a reason.
I agree.

As for why MJ chose the 25th...I believe its for the simple reason that the timing of his situation called for it. It was something far more serious than a movie. This wasn't all planned out A-B-C like that, no.

I believe its a combination of things we have posted. This is all GUESSES and JMO and nothing more although its all stated in the affirmative purely so that I can maintain my train of thought, but this is basically 'it' to me in a nutshell ...

MJ's financial situation is relevant here and glad someone brought it up, because it played into it for one simple reason. Although he was not "broke", MJ was in a very different financial situation than he had ever been before and this was one source of extreme worry for him. He was used to owning the home he lived in plus being free to give money to others in great abundance whenever he chose, plus allowing his home to be a haven for others, plus his home being a haven for himself rather than some 'inner city' dwelling surrounded by pavement and such, which he was not used to, so these things made him feel a permeating sense of discomfort to begin with, hence, the need for something to help him to 'cope' hence a little 'upper' to help him get through the "going through" process rehearsals, preparations, simultaneously single parenting, etc. - this is all LOTS of pressure for him because it is stark real life pressure along with performer pressure.

MJ was not "broke" but was heavy in capital and assets, properties and such but "cash poor" which is not the same as "poor" or "broke", but as far as liquidity for monthly maintenance etc. he may have been "strapped" with his only access to cash being in foreign accounts which could not be accessed by accountants etc., which is why NL was refinanced and why AEG was paying the rent on Carolwood (and which was incidently adding to his unhappiness)

NOW

At the same time that he is taking these 'mood altering' (uppers) drugs to help himself get through it all, he is also a very aware person who over the years has practiced functioning from a "higher consciousness" and it is in the higher level of consciousness that he was able to maintain enough objectivity to handle what he could objectively see was a situation completely out of his control and getting worse with each passing day along with the fact that he felt someone was trying to do him in all along. Notice that Kai Chase's description of MJ eating is very different from what the fans said, which means that MJ probably didn't trust her nearly as much as she thought. She was "let go" in May and "hired back" in June over a financial dispute, yet when Billy Bush (Access Hollywood) asked her if AEG was paying her salary she said, "I don't know that information". How do you have a fincancial dispute without knowing who its with? MJ could see through a lot of things is the bottom line of what I'm trying to say. He may have chosen to eat some food and chosen not to eat certain others. Its wierd because of the kids having to eat too, but I can't help but think there's something funky going on with the chef.

The fans are not the only one's who saw him becoming a skeleton, MJ himself is chronic at scrutinizing what he sees in the mirror, but because he was alone, had been feeling overwhelmed and lost within the situation looking for a way out.

Why June 25th? It is because MJ had been for months and weeks trying to get his mind around when to act - when to break loose from this what seemed like a cursed situation ... and when he got those letters from the only people he hoped he had continually impressed, it was like a smack in the face and served as a "wake up call" and pushed him into action. That's the simple reason for June 25th. All the 7s that visit MJ's life are inevitable because numerologically (sp) his life path/destiny number is 7 according to his name. You can look up the numerology chart on Google. M = 4
I = 9, C = 3, H = 8, A = 1, E = 5, L = 3, J = 1, A = 1, C = 3, K = 2, S = 1, O = 6, N = 5

4+ 9 + 3 + 8 + 1 + 5 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 6 + 5 = 52, reduced to a single digit 5 + 2 = 7

I don't feel the 7s that keep recurring are any more intentional than simply an inevitability in his life path.

If you and I paid the kind of attention to our own lives we might would discover the recurrance of our own life path/destiny numbers in our lives too.

Numbers aside, I feel the letters he received the night before are very key to his still being among the land of the living this day because it woke him up and made him realize he was not alone, plus the fact that according to Shana Mangatal (according to Firpo Carr) MJ was scheduled to meet with her on the 26th, which if he was as "scary skinny" as the fans say, then he may not wanted his old friend to see him like that and took it as being just as good a time as any to dip.

This is the one thing that also kind of makes me think there may be 1, at least 1 shred of truth to what the lady on that Clontz guy's site was saying (sorry can't think of her name all of a sudden) but I still put a box of salt on it; however - for MJ to be someplace "recovering" and getting his health back rings true for me somehow. I have to ponder her and that tabloid rag just a little while longer, but regardless to all of that, for now, I'm still saying please keep the faith because if all I said here was/is way off base, there are still too many other factors hanging out there for us to simply roll over now.

When he got home that night at 1:30 am from rehearsals, there were more body guards at the gates than ever. I think that is very key to all this somehow as well. I have an idea I will keep private (or will PM if asked) but I think I've said enough. Again, this is very serious, far beyond a 'comeback' but because of the way MJ's life rolls, I wouldn't be surprised if it all falls together in a very nice way at the end of the day. But we have to be realistic and give it time. MJ may or may not "come back" to a life that nearly killed him and yet he may never stop working "behind the scenes" just as he said he wanted to spend the last years of his life doing.

Its all about him. What he needs. What he wants. Its his life.

right now (tonight anyway) its the only thing that adds up for me even a little bit ...

Last edited by Red Velvet on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:15 am

And so ... ok so P.T. Barnum ... this figures into the bigger picture in the sense that MJ had planned this thing over a period but not necessarily for it to be June 25th but rather during or before the concerts which I get the feeling he had plotted a way not to have happen. I believe AEG expected them to take place when they made the deal but over time ... it started looking "not good" and MJ could sense they had made some "alternate" plans. Another reason June 25th worked out along with the other synchronicities involved.

MJ maybe planned to "take a powder" after maybe after one or two, but his real life problems were causing him to have to speed up the process of taking the dive.

I believe that is how things will fall into place at the end of the day for fans who have been expecting "something big".

He planned it and he didn't plan it. The part he planned will unfold, the part he didn't plan - he's having to make some adjustments, wherever he is and I feel that for the most part he's in a similiar predicament as before, that of being essentially alone in this.

... gosh I'm babbling ... bored and sleepy I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Fresse
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:23 pm

What are the letters you are reffering to that mj receive the day before "dying"?

Velvet red :

Could you pm me that idea you were reffering to? please
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:50 pm

Red Velvet,

I'm not making a connection to the "letters" to which you refer. Did I miss something in the previous posts? If you're not comfortable posting on site, please PM me.

I'm mulling over some new things I just watched on a TV program in terms of the timeline and Dr. Murray's calls -- there were more reported in this piece than had ever been mentioned before and I am trying to piece some stuff together.

As for the chef, I remember her being interviewed and saying the MJ told her that "they're killing me" and then she caught herself and said in a different tone (like trying to explain the comment) "he was working hard".
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:02 pm

jenn77 wrote:What are the letters you are reffering to that mj receive the day before "dying"?

Velvet red :

Could you pm me that idea you were reffering to? please

Ditto
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:07 pm

I believe she is referring to the letters the fangirls gave him the night before he "died". They were very concerned that he was looking too thin. They're on the testimony page of the This Is Not It site... http://www.this-is-not-it.com/en/testimonies
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:58 pm

calm,calm to where they are all tests that MJ lives, please you you are the great detecttives
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:05 pm

Yes everyone who asked about the letters, I apologize. I was under the assumption that everyone had read the letters the fans gave to MJ on the 24th, the night "before". They were expressing their alarm and concern over his rapidly deteriorating weight and the state of his well-being considering he was appearing before them "high" and such.

I believe their letters served as a kind of an "intervention" for him because if he was in fact in this all alone, even the "planning" of "escape", it was all somewhat overwhelming for him being that he is emotionally sensitive. MJ imo is essentially an extravert, meaning a person who draws their energy from 'outside' themselves vs. an introvert who functions most optimally alone.

I feel that since those fans (one of them) had made him a jacket which was his size but still so much too big that it could have wrapped twice around him she said, and since they had contacted Karen Faye (make-up artist) and Michael Bush (wardrobe artist) with no results, and the body guards quadrupling their bounderies around MJ suddenly disallowing the fans from seeing him (for all but 15 formalized seconds) and the fans plotting and planning and taking matters into their own hands and "staging" a revolt to make sure MJ got those letters which another guard confirmed for them that he got - - I believe it woke him up and caused him to go into action immediately for getting himself OUT of the situation that had him feeling powerless.

Of course its what I'm hoping more than anything, and to me, it makes all the sense in the world.

MJ was on drugs just to help him cope. He was supposedly scheduled to meet an old flame on the 26th (according to Firpo Carr's interview which I'll have to find if anyone needs to read it) and if he was looking as skeletal as they say, then the 26th "date" could also have contributed greatly to how the 25th turned out to be "the date" he chose to "leave" on.

The letters given him on the 24th and the "date" scheduled on the 26th, are imo not mere coincidences for how he "left" on the 25th. It all fits together. I feel (and hope) this is just that simple and just that true.

here again is the link to the letters: http://www.this-is-not-it.com/en/testimonies
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Loree wrote:Well after reading some of this "testimonies"
I'm feeling low I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_sad

http://www.this-is-not-it.com/en/testimonies

what do you guys think about this? ↑

I have to agree with you also...Im thinking these testimonies are very real...

These fans knew what was going on with MJ and tried warning MJ and his personal assistant
But at the end of the day...Evil forces were playing their hands,,and MJ became quiet trapped.

All AEG, and Randy Phillips etc etc people working with MJ didnt care about MJ at all.

All they wanted and still want is $$$$$$$$$ Thats where the double comes in. No one
will ever change my mind that someone else announced the 02 concerts. I belive AEG

was responsible for that look alike..NOT MJ. Gee did they get that wrong!!!! He
was shocking....Also Dr Klien he is bad news!!!! He fed MJ powerful drugs
as stated by the testimonies written. They ALL had motives and hidden
agendas BIG TIME!!!!!

Ive said on another post MJ was at the announcment, and he clearly looks frail
skinny and unwell behind the curtain. Police should also be reading these
testimonies from people who were actually with MJ just before June 25th 09.

What has the media,,,,all these bad people done to Michael Jackson??

They have taken him away from us...They have given him no choice
in his thinking or decisions!!! How dare they!!!!! I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_mad

To think these low life were involved is a real worry for me!!!

Mj could trust no one it seems!!! My heart and soul break for him.

Id like to hope and pray someone is helping MJ right now becasue
its apparent he needs it more than ever I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:08 pm

Of course the testimonies are real but you guys have to look past things just as YOU KNOW MJ did IF he survived it like we think he did.

I wish I could ban fans from reading any reports of reality. Poor babies get so upset! I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

Laughing
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:14 pm

[quote="Red Velvet"]Of course the testimonies are real but you guys have to look past things just as YOU KNOW MJ did IF he survived it like we think he did.

I wish I could ban fans from reading any reports of reality. Poor babies get so upset! I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_lol[/quote

Of course we do!!! Think outside that box!!!! lol..been doing that since june25th!!

Oh Im not upset..just peeved off that people have hurt MJ so badly!! I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:21 am

I think the testimonies are legit. Sad You could tell he was way too thin...I don't believe the reports he was 136 lbs, not for a second.

Do you guys think he really dated Shana? I have a hard time believing it for some reason.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:39 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I think the testimonies are legit. I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_sad You could tell he was way too thin...I don't believe the reports he was 136 lbs, not for a second.

Do you guys think he really dated Shana? I have a hard time believing it for some reason.

Im not sure!!! What I do know is MJ was a lonely man and sad it appears!! he looks so frail
and I blame all the powerful people who took advantage of him!!!

They should be ashamed of themselves!!

Back to top Go down

Post by StayTuned Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:02 pm

I found this and I hope it doesn't offend anyone, but if Michael is alive I seriously believe he knew something was gonna happen to him, which is why he kept saying or crying out someone was stalking him, which would give him a good reason to disappear and I don't feel he will return, I would love to see him come back, but to be honest I would hope he went on with his life, find love and live happily ever after. Cause seriously the man deserves it!
But this is what I read: Not saying it's true but it's deep!
Was Michael Jackson indirectly killed by the financers?
Michael Jackson lived his whole life surrounded by Jews. They would
set him up in compromising positions, knowing his penchant for
pre-pubescent boys and girls, have a series of families of "victims"
sue him, then portray him in the controlled media as a serial pedophile
thus denying him any credible defense. Of course, the international
jew, even with all the negative publicity, could find families willing
to keep sending the children over, force him to settle the lawsuits,
and then lend him the money to pay them off, at interest, all on the
security of his once considerable earning power.
This process of stealing his money went on for years, until there
was nothing left to steal. "The eterntal jew" then came up with the
idea of having the frail Jackson pay off the 500 million dollars he
owed them all at once with a huge concert tour, one that neither they
nor Jackson thought he could physically survive. If he didn't do it,
they would seize the 350 million dollars in assets that he still
controlled and ruin him. Essentially, they decided to go for the
age-old Jewish solution, the pound of flesh. Jackson would pay them off
with his life.
Due to his many health problems, it became impossible to insure
Jackson for the tour, particularly when the kosher shysters got greedy
and vastly extended the tour, so the promoters had to "self-insure",
meaning they would take all the risk if Jackson, in fact, couldn't
finish the tour. As the promoters knew he wouldn't be able to survive
the tour, this was unacceptable, and Jackson became more valuable dead
than alive. Alive, he would just create more debt to be shared amongst
many creditors, with no more assets to pay them off. Dead before the
tour, the banksters could divvy up his tangible assets and use his
preexisting life insurance policy to cover the rest.
Jackson, having been exposed to Jews his entire life, was completely
hip to what was going on, and who was stealing from him. "Jew me, Sue
me" and "Kick me, Kike me."
Jackson had to apologize to Jewish groups a decade ago after he
included lyrics like "Jew me/Sue me/Everybody do me/Kick me/Kike me" on
the song "They Don't Care About Us". Jackson, who relocated to Bahrain
(where Jews are not allowed residence) after he was acquitted of child
molesting charges, never responded to the revelations of the leaked
phone conversation.
I think we can assume that Jackson's increasing connections to the
Muslim Middle East, and his possible conversion to Islam - after being
forced to pick a surrogate Jewish mother for his children - was partly
an attempt to escape the shysters. They settled for complete control of
his estate after his death through his Jewish children.
The greed of the international jew extended the tour to the point
where it was uninsurable. Either the stress of the impossible tour
killed him, or they arranged for him to be given a "hot shot" - a mix
of his drug of choice with a heart-attack inducing, and completely
undetectable, potassium chloride - to finish him off (note how the
mainstream press is suddenly filled with stories of his drug
addictions.)
How long will you continue this constant abuse to occur? Like Michael said, it's up to us, they won't do it for you, I'll guarantee that.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:The_Jackson_5
I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Mjgifs11
I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Talk:The_Jackson_5
StayTuned
StayTuned
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:16 pm

@staytuned-like your sig
I honestly think that the hype over the "kick me kike me" was media propelled just like the Panther dance. Yes Michael had jewish "friends" who hurt him and exploited him,but as we have seen in the last few years he was surrounded by Islamic people who were controlling him (Thomme Thomme) and they were being fired off as well. I also have never heard that Rowe was jewish.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:17 pm

skipabea

I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Empty
I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_minipostSubject: He is alive! I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_minipostedToday at 8:40 pmI am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_quote_en
I know he is alive at his memorial in the song hold me he always says in my fear and that he said in my fears. There is just to much evidence pointing to him being alive praise God... I felt the same way to, I did not want to eat or do anything, I was in this awful funk! Then I was surfing the net I came accross Jonell star and he made since. I saw the old man in the fedora and I thought, he is alive and I got chills. I bet a.e.g threatend him, I saw a video on Sunday and it showed a newspaper clipping where he had said if he does not do the 50 concerts a.e.g. would kill him. First of all, that was mean and nasty.. How are you going to tell a man 10 concerts, and then while they sleep you bump it up.. Shame on them, shame! I know Michael could have done the 10, and I am certain he wanted to but lets get real people. He is 50! He has not performed because he was being one awesome father! He wants to show his kids what he does well and they try to destroy him... That is just horrible! So I am sure he is in hiding for a while.. I hope everything is spectacular for him! I think that Michael, if he wanted to should have been able to maybe do a tour called 10 at a time. We wall of us would have understood if he could not have done it. I would never ask for my ticket money back either. I love him sooo much! I have been on a couple of other sites to and I am so sick of people calling him wacko, I am tired of it! He is not at all.. He is amazing and awesome and just a big kid at heart. Not a thing wrong with that at all ever. He relates to children dah he never had a child hood. I get so mad at people. Unless you got something nice to say about Michael then just sush it up fast! I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_geek He is hot he is amazing and he is the sweetest most loving man ever! Just leave him alone... Can I get an amen I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_cool

You might want to look at post marked Newbie.... Stay Tuned

Read Last 2 parts I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_sunny I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Fresse ....AEG
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by StayTuned Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:15 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:@staytuned-like your sig
I honestly think that the hype over the "kick me kike me" was media propelled just like the Panther dance. Yes Michael had jewish "friends" who hurt him and exploited him,but as we have seen in the last few years he was surrounded by Islamic people who were controlling him (Thomme Thomme) and they were being fired off as well. I also have never heard that Rowe was jewish.

thank you, he is just so FIONE there...oh God i need a V-8...well make it a double, ok to what you said(breathe)...I really don't know what religion or race of anyone who was around Michael, I just thought the article was deep...it's so many out there!
smooches
StayTuned
StayTuned
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StayTuned Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:16 pm

MJonMyMind wrote:
skipabea

I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Empty
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr><td align="left">I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_minipostSubject: He is alive! I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_minipostedToday at 8:40 pm</td><td class="post-options" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_quote_en </td></tr><tr><td class="hr" colspan="2" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="left">I know he is alive at his memorial in the song hold me he always says in my fear and that he said in my fears. There is just to much evidence pointing to him being alive praise God... I felt the same way to, I did not want to eat or do anything, I was in this awful funk! Then I was surfing the net I came accross Jonell star and he made since. I saw the old man in the fedora and I thought, he is alive and I got chills. I bet a.e.g threatend him, I saw a video on Sunday and it showed a newspaper clipping where he had said if he does not do the 50 concerts a.e.g. would kill him. First of all, that was mean and nasty.. How are you going to tell a man 10 concerts, and then while they sleep you bump it up.. Shame on them, shame! I know Michael could have done the 10, and I am certain he wanted to but lets get real people. He is 50! He has not performed because he was being one awesome father! He wants to show his kids what he does well and they try to destroy him... That is just horrible! So I am sure he is in hiding for a while.. I hope everything is spectacular for him! I think that Michael, if he wanted to should have been able to maybe do a tour called 10 at a time. We wall of us would have understood if he could not have done it. I would never ask for my ticket money back either. I love him sooo much! I have been on a couple of other sites to and I am so sick of people calling him wacko, I am tired of it! He is not at all.. He is amazing and awesome and just a big kid at heart. Not a thing wrong with that at all ever. He relates to children dah he never had a child hood. I get so mad at people. Unless you got something nice to say about Michael then just sush it up fast! I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_geek He is hot he is amazing and he is the sweetest most loving man ever! Just leave him alone... Can I get an amen I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_cool

</td></tr></table>
You might want to look at post marked Newbie.... Stay Tuned

Read Last 2 parts I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_sunny I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Fresse ....AEG

Huh? I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_scratch
StayTuned
StayTuned
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:46 am

I really don't think Michael is murdered. He is alive and well Very Happy
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:31 am

Eva R wrote:I really don't think Michael is murdered. He is alive and well Very Happy

I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Istockphoto_1535790_i_agree
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:48 am

SMELLY, I agree also with you and EVA
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:48 am

No offence but I know a lot of people don't know this but Thomme Thomme is Lebanese and a big part of Lebanese population is Christian and just going by his name I would think he was a Christian too. Not all Arabs are Muslims.

But I agree with you that being Jewish has nothing to with it. People of all walks of life wanted to control him. I do think though that he went to the Middle East to get some new business friends who he sure knew had no affelation with the ones he had before.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:58 am

Smelly wrote:
Eva R wrote:I really don't think Michael is murdered. He is alive and well Very Happy

I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Istockphoto_1535790_i_agree

woow! Cool pic!! Very Happy
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:54 am

[quote="Confused"]

No offence but I know a lot of people don't know this but Thomme Thomme is Lebanese and a big part of Lebanese population is Christian and just going by his name I would think he was a Christian too. Not all Arabs are Muslims.

But I agree with you that being Jewish has nothing to with it. People of all walks of life wanted to control him. I do think though that he went to the Middle East to get some new business friends who he sure knew had no affelation with the ones he had before.[/quote
I agree that religion has nothing to do with the fact that MJ was exploited, used as a money making machine and possibly swindled. Wars have been fought with different religions being unable to live together in peace but it is obvious what was the troubles of MJ with the people who latched on to him, one word- GREED!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:42 am

In the personal thing this one is the theory to which I him am afraid, Michael was surrounded with people that alone they think depending on the money, in addition it is necessary to remember MJ's ideas of justice and equality for the world.
Equal fodder that not all the Muslims are terrorist not all the Jews are Zionist. But the this industry controlled by Jews
Though I think that I live through this one
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:23 am

StayTuned:

They would
set him up in compromising positions, knowing his penchant for
pre-pubescent boys and girls, have a series of families of "victims"
sue him, then portray him in the controlled media as a serial pedophile
thus denying him any credible defense.

I agree that this was a set up! Most definitely!
MJ definitely was trying to be anti-semitic when he sung jew me, sue me. The media ofcourse, made it seem that way!

And I have an article from my local newspaper that I was about to throw away that shows that MJ was going to only do 10 concerts.

A6-Richmond Free Press-March 12-14, 2008

Michael Jackson plans comeback in London by Cesar Soriano

Michael Jackson will perform 10 concerts in London this summer in a comeback aimed at restoring his tarnished King of Pop crown.
The reclusive singer made a rare public appearance last Thursday to deliver the news to more than 1,500 screaming fans. Wearing a military-style shirt with a sequined armband, black trousers, and sunglases, a healthy-looking Mr. Jackson said the July shows would be his final performances. It was unclear whether he was announcing his retirement from live entertainment.
"This is it. These will be my final shows in London. This is it. I mean it, because I don't know," Mr. Jackson said without elaborating.
"This is the final curtain call," he said, followed by a chorus of boos from the crowd. After his comments, he thrust his right arm into the air several times and made a peace sign.
The gigs at the 20,000-seat 02 arena, a residency billed as This Is It, begins July 8. Tickets will sell for $70,$92,and $105 an were scheduled to go on sale, Friday, March 13.
"I love you so much. You have to know that," Mr. Jackson told his fans, many of them crying and holding banners and posters.
Mr. Jackson, 50, has been known in recent years mostly for his eccentric behavior, changing appearance, and faltering health. He has not toured since 82-date HIStory world tour in 1996-97.
He has a major incentive to moonwalk back onto the stage: Money. Once one of the world's wealthiest entertainers, Mr. Jackson has struggled financially since 2003, when he began battling child-molestation allegations. After his acquittal in 2005, he fell deeper into seclusion and debt.
Though British bookmakers are placing bets that Mr. Jackson won't show up, the gigs may finally be the real deal. An official website was launched March 2, michaeljackson.com. Posters advertising shows began appearing in London Underground stations several hours before his announcement.
"People will fly in from all over to see these shows," says Gary Bongiovanni, editor of the touring trade publication"Pollstar". He expects the 10 shows to sell out. "Success won't depend on whether it's a good show or not."
Some fans waited more than five hours for Mr. Jackson's two-minute appearance, which began 90 minutes late. Many of his most die-hard fans were not even alive during Mr. Jackson's "Thriller" days.
"We grew up listening to him," says Iram Tariq, 20, of Greenwich. "We have to go see. He's the only legend of our time who has attained that level of success."
Mr. Bongiovanni is skeptical that the shows will mark Mr. Jackson's retirement. "We've seen so many (performers announce that, then) retract a few months later."
But whether success in London could translate to a live-concert comeback in the U.S. remains to be seen.
"You don't know what damage has been done," Mr. Bongiovanni says. "Would people show up to protest him, or would all of that be forgotten?"
----USA TODAY
http://www.RichmondFreepress.com
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLive2010 Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:18 pm

Please dont give up Michael is well and I am sure that the HOAX will win at the END
I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_biggrin I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_biggrin I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_biggrin I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_biggrin I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_biggrin I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_biggrin I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_biggrin I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
MJLive2010
MJLive2010
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:14 pm

why is everyone around me telling me that i am crazy and that i must stand whit 2 feet on the ground I am starting to think MJ was murdered :( - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 126
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by icebluestarlight Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:43 am

Why has no-one been arrested then?
icebluestarlight
icebluestarlight

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by shusc140 Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:11 am

I think that many of us are starting to believe that Michael is dead because we finally saw the infamous Dr. Murray for the first time broadcasted by TMZ. Many of us thank that he was an animation or MJ in disguise but we learned that he's not.

On the other hand, I found pretty much weird that TMZ had access to the images of Murray on court in Vegas. I watched the video released yesterday and I felt like that everyone was acting, I'm not in denial I just got the feeling that it wasn't real. I mean, how could one explain that TMZ always got the news about MJ and related people first, even when it comes to Dr. Murray when no other media seems to find him?
shusc140
shusc140

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2