Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fake photo - help needed please

+16
juliet
mjssoulmate
hAZZELY
Lavander
dunno_it
labkomj7
MJSmile4Us
spider monkey
amy
miss j
jenn77
EarthAngel90
badloving
See
Human_nature
bittyditty
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fake photo - help needed please - Page 2 Empty Re: Fake photo - help needed please

Post by dianafan Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:54 pm

Martin Jarvis, Martin Kemp and I think asian guy has been in Spooks/New Tricks? Looks like this is for a tv programme in UK. Just a wild guess - but the man with the silver hair is very familiar. Sorry if I'm wrong.
dianafan
dianafan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Fake photo - help needed please - Page 2 Empty Re: Fake photo - help needed please

Post by Janet77 Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:25 pm

So it is lookalike! I think MJ was not even London. For him essentially of 5.3.2009 up to the announcement.That staged his death and I doubt that would give up everything to the last .MJ is a perfectionist and be sure everything properly thought at least 1 year in advance and be sure to have a serious.Come back to our fans, because I love him more and I believe mu.It would not be as Elvis Presley and what MJ said on O2 conference that the last curtain, that meant.Video with Elvis and MJ, where both these words are pronounced the king OPONA LAST

http://www.lyrics.com/lyrics/elvis-presley/my-way.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns5qZ3IyviQ
Janet77
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 64
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:59 pm

Michael did not want to do the O2 announcement. He was either co-erced into
doing it or..they had to get a double at the last minute.

If these men are "with" MJ, they indeed look very cold and impersonal. You MUST
remember, Michael would smile even when uncomfortable or shy. With the sun glasses on it is difficult to tell HOW he is really feeling.

Something VERY, VERY wrong folks!
Zen
Zen

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2