Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jermaine's Press Conference - Staged?

+5
BJ
EarthAngel90
andrea_garay2005
4evermichael71
queenpanther55
9 posters

Go down

Jermaine's Press Conference - Staged? Empty Jermaine's Press Conference - Staged?

Post by queenpanther55 Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:36 am

After what Souza had posted awhile ago re: Pepsi commercial , DaveDave - The film theory..

It just came in to me this idea..

What if there was NO Press Conference held in UCLA?

Can you see the difference of the real press conference than that of staged conference?

What if they feed sky news for this video and spread it to the media?

Just thinking..

Lols.. Again another feed..

lol! lol! lol! lol!
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Jermaine's Press Conference - Staged? Empty Re: Jermaine's Press Conference - Staged?

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:54 am

You know I thought the same thing...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Jermaine's Press Conference - Staged? Empty Re: Jermaine's Press Conference - Staged?

Post by andrea_garay2005 Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:55 am

It could be staged....but I don't think this Thome Thome would have been there....Michael didn't trust him, right?
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:57 am

andrea_garay2005 wrote:It could be staged....but I don't think this Thome Thome would have been there....Michael didn't trust him, right?

True..he just turns up everywhere..I wish he could take a hint lol
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:38 am

andrea_garay2005 wrote:It could be staged....but I don't think this Thome Thome would have been there....Michael didn't trust him, right?

Of Course ... Thome Thome was a complete enemy of Michael .... he wouldn't be there at all .... So , I think this was staged .... but the conference is staged but Thome Thome being there ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:07 am

He just had a habit of turning up wherever he wasn't welcome.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:43 am

That looks like really staged.
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:51 am

Ha Ha- Have always wondered about this, he said a cardiac arrest in his home and Michael had a cardiologist living with him!! He thinks we all have the intellect of LaToya and himself!!
Jermaine's Press Conference - Staged? Lol Jermaine's Press Conference - Staged? Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:00 am

Harleyblonde wrote:Ha Ha- Have always wondered about this, he said a cardiac arrest in his home and Michael had a cardiologist living with him!! He thinks we all have the intellect of LaToya and himself!!
Jermaine's Press Conference - Staged? Lol Jermaine's Press Conference - Staged? Lol

LMAO
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:08 am

i don't think so...all the press was there......
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:28 am

badloving wrote:i don't think so...all the press was there......

BINGGO!!!

Ofcourse we dont see press people there ( but were the press people really there?)

we only see the flashing of the camera lights as jermaine faces the camera

and ofcourse bunch of Microphones..(name it)

after the speech, everything is so quiet. noone dare to question , or say anything..

LOL..

Was it the SKYNEWS who streamed MJs O2 press conference?
I just cant find the footage of the Pepsi accident., but i think there were follow up questions.
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:36 am

And IMHO- that whole Gerrrrrrrmaine is staged. Look at his head, his hair! Predator: Reactivation! Jermaine's Press Conference - Staged? Lol

Now seriously, there's supposed to be the press over there, but uhm..where exactly? Jermaine's Press Conference - Staged? Icon_scratch
Btw-wanna see my collection of mics? Jermaine's Press Conference - Staged? Lol Ya know what i mean..

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:44 am

Jermaine's Press Conference - Staged? Icon_bounce i new it i felt it it was staget it was realy an odd press conference no questions asked god it was mjs death news how this could be
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:48 am

amy wrote:Jermaine's Press Conference - Staged? Icon_bounce i new it i felt it it was staget it was realy an odd press conference no questions asked god it was mjs death news how this could be

I agree it was odd..there should have been questions coming at Jermaine from every direction and there were none?
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:50 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
amy wrote:Jermaine's Press Conference - Staged? Icon_bounce i new it i felt it it was staget it was realy an odd press conference no questions asked god it was mjs death news how this could be

I agree it was odd..there should have been questions coming at Jermaine from every direction and there were none?

Yeppp, they were Speechless In The Closet... Jermaine's Press Conference - Staged? Icon_lol Jermaine's Press Conference - Staged? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:02 am

doese anyone know why he visited India Mumbai wiht whom he met
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by spider monkey Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:00 am

4evermichael71 wrote:

maybe that is why June's video came out, the phone call where he told June that he was deathly afraid of Tohme. since then, i don't hear about tohme anymore. whereas before, aside from being there at Jermaine's press con, i read that he also said "I'm MJ's manager, in life and in death." ugggh
spider monkey
spider monkey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:41 am

spider monkey wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

maybe that is why June's video came out, the phone call where he told June that he was deathly afraid of Tohme. since then, i don't hear about tohme anymore. whereas before, aside from being there at Jermaine's press con, i read that he also said "I'm MJ's manager, in life and in death." ugggh

You have a good point. Nothing has been mentioned about Thome Thome since June's video came out.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down