Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!!

+37
MJSmile4Us
EarthAngel90
mjssoulmate
dunno_it
Smelly
dancer1792
HeavyHearts
Grace
mjj29081958
The Little White Bird
lou
amber
Human_nature
DaduXLoveMJEver
AugustMoon
speechlessornot
Makea
Stillalive
Ivonne
phyli
4evermichael71
See
miss j
BJ
amy
Ilovemjstill
rowdyangel
lovelidae
infinitylady
labkomj7
swan
queenpanther55
icy55
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJFoReVeRandAlways
andrea_garay2005
Glitterfly
41 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!!

Post by Human_nature Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:23 pm

So far..I don't understand ..but maybe you will explain better Glitterfly.

Thanks.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!!

Post by BJ Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:24 pm

I am so pissed!!! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_cry
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:33 pm

Eh? OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_scratch so is this proof mj is alive or not? im confused.. OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:49 pm

Hello, Glitterfly. Let me see if I understand. You have found this article in a blog and the author of the blog is called Ron. This Ron guy knows of the existence of a British MJ. He mentions it. And he states that fans were mourning around the wrong star, that is, the mourning fans made a mistake. And finally he states that our MJ is alive? "MJ two years older than him is alive?". But how does he know it for sure? scratch
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by swan Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:03 pm

I'll say it again.

Ron Jacobs - born 1937

Michael Jackson (the british broadcaster) - born around 1934.

"Michael jackson. 2 years older than I, is alive".
swan
swan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:04 pm

OMG......I just googled the word 'biscuits' and it came up with.......wait for it......
'angel biscuits'......... apparently an ingredient of angel biscuits is 'sugar'

Now you wont believe this but they sell sugar in my local newsagents and the bloke that owns it is called Michael!!

Coincidence? I don't think so......

UNDENIABLE PROOF THAT MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE......ALIVE......ALIVE I TELL YOU

lets all sing kum-by-ya followed by heal the world and dance in the streets in our underpants

Last edited by The Little White Bird on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:06 pm

OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin thank you for posting.. however, I am not understanding what you are trying to say.. I look forward to reading more of your posts! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_scratch

thank you for letting us see your research! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_study

L.O.V.E. OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Herz

~ mikeyisinmyheart OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_sunny

Last edited by mikeyisinmyheart on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by swan Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:11 pm

lets all sing kum-by-ya followed by heal the world and dance in the streets in our underpants

lol, I think i'm getting to the point where i'm up for that
swan
swan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj29081958 Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:16 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:OMG......I just googled the word 'biscuits' and it came up with.......wait for it......

Now you wont believe this but they sell sugar in my local newsagents and the bloke that owns it is called Michael!!

O-M-G!!!! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:18 pm

mjj29081958 wrote:
The Little White Bird wrote:OMG......I just googled the word 'biscuits' and it came up with.......wait for it......

O-M-G!!!! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol

I can't stop laughing ...... OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by See Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:26 pm

Oke that really funny LMAOOOO OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol , but on the other hand we should be more respectfull of others findings. Even when they don't make sense to us!!! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_scratch
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:32 pm

Lmaaaaaaooooooooooooo
Welcome Bro! I so love that kind of sense of humour! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol Just like me! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:44 pm

I am very confused but a little entertained bom
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:45 pm

I'm lost. OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_scratch
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:47 pm

HeavyHearts wrote:I am very confused but a little entertained OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Bom
me too OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_scratch love the kum-ba-ya bit thats hilarious OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:48 pm

dancer1792 wrote:I'm lost. OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_scratch

Oh? How come?! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Affraid Surprise, surprise...... OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:59 pm

I'm lost. OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_scratch

It's very simple. If you play the track thriller backwards (only the rare portugese remix mind you)
at one point it sounds like he's saying 'i'm alive and i love the taste of crunchy nut cornflakes, its my favourite cereal'
Make of that what you will......
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:07 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:

It's very simple. If you play the track thriller backwards (only the rare portugese remix mind you)
at one point it sounds like he's saying 'i'm alive and i love the taste of crunchy nut cornflakes, its my favourite cereal'

Well, they are ludicrously tasty... Lol
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:08 pm

Ohh come ooon! That's about that russian version, don't mess with that poor girl' head, please! It makes- Faked my death, faked my burial, This is it and won't stop till i get enough because i just can't stop loving you and im gonna stay in the closet speechless so tabloid junkies don't find me? And that's truly revelant!-stick to it im telling u...

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:11 pm

Angie777 wrote:

Ohh come ooon! That's about that russian version, don't mess with that poor girl' head, please! It makes- Faked my death, faked my burial, This is it and won't stop till i get enough because i just can't stop loving you and im gonna stay in the closet speechless so tabloid junkies don't find me? And that's truly revelant!-stick to it im telling u...
OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol i love you guys
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:14 pm

Quote:

Ohh
come ooon! That's about that russian version, don't mess with that poor
girl' head, please! It makes- Faked my death, faked my burial, This is
it and won't stop till i get enough because i just can't stop loving
you and im gonna stay in the closet speechless so tabloid junkies don't
find me? And that's truly revelant!-stick to it im telling u...

Whilst people are wasting their time, trying to figure out the number 7 connection, they're not seeing whats in front of their face.
Number 2. Think about it......

Your alive right? ....of course you are.....and you have 2 eyes, 2 arms and 2 legs.
Now, I've studied pictures of MJ and i can tell you that he most definately has 2 eyes, 2 arms and 2 legs........which means its the exact combination that alive people have.......meaning he faked his death. OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_bounce OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_bounce
Theres not a court in the land that wouldn't see that as concrete proof.......so there

lets all sing kum-by-ya, heal the world AND earth song whilst dancing in the streets in our underpants

Last edited by The Little White Bird on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:17 pm

the only words that are coming to my mind are taboo and I don't wanna be kicked out of here so **** ********** ********. JEEEZZ, **********!!!
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:28 pm

<table border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="90%" align=center><tr><td align=left>Quote:</TD></TR>
<tr><td class=quote align=left>I'm lost. OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_scratch</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ohh

Whilst people are wasting their time, trying to figure out the number 7 connection, they're not seeing whats in front of their face.

Your alive right? ....of course you are.....and you have 2 eyes, 2 arms and 2 legs.
Now, I've studied pictures of MJ and i can tell you that he most definately has 2 eyes, 2 arms and 2 legs........which means its the exact combination that alive people have.......meaning he faked his death. OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_bounce OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_bounce
Theres not a court in the land that wouldn't see that as concrete proof.......so there

lets all sing kum-by-ya, heal the world AND earth song whilst dancing in the streets in our underpants
OMG!! i cant stop laughing, how did this post start again OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:30 pm

Ok, I won't make a comment about the article until Glitterfly posts the rest of her stuff.

However, the Will you be there video makes me sadder than usual, because it's the first time I heard Michael say tribulationS, with the S like at the memorial.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:30 pm

Quote:

Ohh

Ohh maaaan, u've just opened my eyes! YES! YES! YES!-as our former prime minister used to say... All we were dealing so far with r just circumstancial evidences! While the obvious obviousness -as our present president used to say-was right in front of our faces! Maaaaaaan, that investigation is getting hotter and hotter! Brilliant mind my dear! 2-who had known...maaan...who had thought about it?!..... OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_eek

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:45 pm

Guys, I don't think we should make a mockery of someone's research. We haven't heard everything she has to say. It would hurt you if someone took what you had to say and made a joke of it.

Believe me, I am in no way trying to start a word war, I'm just saying lets be considerate of other people's feeling when we decide to make fun of what they are trying to say.

There are some language barriers because we all come from different parts of the globe, so for some to post it takes a lot of courage.

Let's be careful of being insensitive and hurtful to others feelings. What you may see as fun and games may really be hurtful to someone who may have spent a lot of time and mustered up a lot of courage to post their findings.

Let's give Glitterfly a chance, that's what we want others to do with our postings. Be fair in all things.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:47 pm

WTF ?!?!?!?! ... U LOST ME .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:49 pm

lovelidae wrote:Guys, I don't think we should make a mockery of someone's research. We haven't heard everything she has to say. It would hurt you if someone took what you had to say and made a joke of it.

Believe me, I am in no way trying to start a word war, I'm just saying lets be considerate of other people's feeling when we decide to make fun of what they are trying to say.

There are some language barriers because we all come from different parts of the globe, so for some to post it takes a lot of courage.

Let's be careful of being insensitive and hurtful to others feelings. What you may see as fun and games may really be hurtful to someone who may have spent a lot of time and mustered up a lot of courage to post their findings.

Let's give Glitterfly a chance, that's what we want others to do with our postings. Be fair in all things.

Coome on! Its not what u think! Relax, get popcorn and enjoy the show! Very Happy
We r just trying to make some fun, just like that! And the poster of this thread has nothing to do with that game Smile Sooo...Peace&Love! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:49 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:WTF ?!?!?!?! ... U LOST ME .....

Ooops, U2?! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_eek

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:52 pm

Angie777 wrote:
lovelidae wrote:Guys, I don't think we should make a mockery of someone's research. We haven't heard everything she has to say. It would hurt you if someone took what you had to say and made a joke of it.

Coome on! Its not what u think! Relax, get popcorn and enjoy the show! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
We r just trying to make some fun, just like that! And the poster of this thread has nothing to do with that game OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_smile Sooo...Peace&Love! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_cheers

I figured you wouldn't understand what I was trying to say. I'm all for fun, but just make sure it doesn't seem that it's at the expense of someone else.

Just know, you'll hear no more from me regarding this.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:54 pm

although I would love to believe Glitter's post but as some pointed out, it seems that Ron (the author of the article) who is 2 yrs younger than the British Michael Jackson (radio broadcaster) said that he [British] is alive and that fans of our dear MIchael Jackson gathered at the wrong star (British guy's one)..

so in conclusion, the radio broadcaster Michael is alive?? OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_scratch if it is true, it's definitely not a good news for us.. OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Kopfschuettel
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:59 pm

He said michael was 2 years younger than him so hang on, if he was born in 1937 that would make mj 70 yrs, thats not right! unless i got that sadly wrong, like i said earlier im a bit confused by post could do with more info..
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:00 pm

lovelidae wrote:
Angie777 wrote:

Coome on! Its not what u think! Relax, get popcorn and enjoy the show! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
We r just trying to make some fun, just like that! And the poster of this thread has nothing to do with that game OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_smile Sooo...Peace&Love! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_cheers

I figured you wouldn't understand what I was trying to say. I'm all for fun, but just make sure it doesn't seem that it's at the expense of someone else.

TYI- that girl has already posted what she thinks that article is all about, unfortunatelly she's wrong, but whatever. And don't be so touchy, when i said smth about digging in the Jacksons pants, kids etc(which i think is too much-if u know what i mean-i posted a thread from a leaving member of MJHD-her reasons why) what i got back was "thats investigation, we have to!"-sounded like -shut up!. PPl don't respect each other. Its about MJ and his family...don't tell me that examiing MJ like bacteria under microscope is fine, while an innocent fun-game on the forum is not. And don't call me stupid-as ur insinuating Wink I know what u meant. Period. Peace!

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:03 pm

amber wrote:He said michael was 2 years younger than him so hang on, if he was born in 1937 that would make mj 70 yrs, thats not right! unless i got that sadly wrong, like i said earlier im a bit confused by post could do with more info..

I have found this on wikipedia;;

• Michael_Jackson_(actor)]Michael Jackson (actor) (born 1970), Canadian actor, best known for his role as Trevor on Trailer Park Boys
  • Michael_Jackson_(journalist)]Michael Jackson (journalist), Niuean journalist and former politician
  • Michael_Jackson_(radio_commentator)]Michael Jackson (radio commentator) (born c. 1934), radio talk show host, interviewer, KGIL, Los Angeles
  • Michael_Jackson_(television_executive)]Michael Jackson (television executive) (born 1958), British television executive
  • Michael_Jackson_(writer)]Michael Jackson (writer) (1942–2007), Beer Hunter show host, beer and whisky expert
  • Michael_J._Jackson_(actor)]Michael J. Jackson (actor) (born 1948), English actor from Liverpool, best known for his role in Brookside
  • Mick_Jackson_(director)]Mick Jackson (director) (born 1943), British film and TV director, known for The Bodyguard
  • Michael_Jackson_(poet)]Michael Jackson (poet), New Zealand poet

Last edited by MJSmile4Us on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:03 pm

although I would love to believe Glitter's post
but as some pointed out, it seems that Ron (the author of the article)
who is 2 yrs younger than the British Michael Jackson (radio
broadcaster) said that he [British] is alive and that fans of our dear
MIchael Jackson gathered at the wrong star (British guy's one)..

so in conclusion, the radio broadcaster Michael is alive?? OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_scratch if it is true, it's definitely not a good news for us.. OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Kopfschuettel

Its good news for him though!
The british Michael Jackson is indeed alive and that article was
pointing out the fact that the fans we're mourning at Michael Jackson's
star (the british DJ) when he's not in fact dead
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:10 pm

although I would love to believe Glitter's post
but as some pointed out, it seems that Ron (the author of the article)
who is 2 yrs younger than the British Michael Jackson (radio
broadcaster) said that he [British] is alive and that fans of our dear
MIchael Jackson gathered at the wrong star (British guy's one)..

Its good news for him though!
The british Michael Jackson is indeed alive and that article was
pointing out the fact that the fans we're mourning at Michael Jackson's
star (the british DJ) when he's not in fact dead

I agree and of course Ron would have been glad just like us if we had a definite proof like this one to tell us that our beloved Michael is alive somewhere..I didn't mean to disrespect the British broadcaster in any way OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_smile
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:23 pm

Angie777 wrote:
lovelidae wrote:
Angie777 wrote:

TYI- that girl has already posted what she thinks that article is all about, unfortunatelly she's wrong, but whatever. And don't be so touchy, when i said smth about digging in the Jacksons pants, kids etc(which i think is too much-if u know what i mean-i posted a thread from a leaving member of MJHD-her reasons why) what i got back was "thats investigation, we have to!"-sounded like -shut up!. PPl don't respect each other. Its about MJ and his family...don't tell me that examiing MJ like bacteria under microscope is fine, while an innocent fun-game on the forum is not. And don't call me stupid-as ur insinuating OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_wink I know what u meant. Period. Peace!

I have sent you a PM that I would appreciate if you read. I apologize if you feel like I have offended you in anyway it was not my intention, but I have expressed myself in more details in my PM. I don't like to see other people handle things in the open, so I will not. I just think you really misunderstood me.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:01 pm

Angie777 wrote:

just theoretically, what if someone is not a fan of MJ's but they are
interested in the inconsistencies of his death/hoax. Are they welcome
on hoax sites as well? Or do they have to prove their unconditional
love for MJ and respect his familiy and kid no matter what? Does anyone have the right to be critical of MJ? I'm not talking about haters, but those who are able to justify their critical remarks?
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:20 pm

sorry guys but i gotta agree with lovelidae on this one,we ALL want to help and find some interesting articles and things,however,sometimes in our excitement we get over anxious and see or interpete things differently.alot of people will quit posting and putting in new ideas,suggestions and etc. if they feel as if they are being made fun of and etc. she came here and explained herself and her interpetations and theory on this article and now i am sure she feels bad regarding the following comments.this isnt fair,we all want the same end result,and yet,we continue to be overly critical if someone reposts something that they didnt know was already posted or if their finding isnt immediately understood,if we keep and continue to do this we are going to run this site into the ground and run off alot of potential new and possibly good and interesting ideas,theories etc. just my opinion and it doesnt count for much but,i find this could be hurtful and mean
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:42 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:sorry guys but i gotta agree with lovelidae on this one,we ALL want to help and find some interesting articles and things,however,sometimes in our excitement we get over anxious and see or interpete things differently.alot of people will quit posting and putting in new ideas,suggestions and etc. if they feel as if they are being made fun of and etc. she came here and explained herself and her interpetations and theory on this article and now i am sure she feels bad regarding the following comments.this isnt fair,we all want the same end result,and yet,we continue to be overly critical if someone reposts something that they didnt know was already posted or if their finding isnt immediately understood,if we keep and continue to do this we are going to run this site into the ground and run off alot of potential new and possibly good and interesting ideas,theories etc. just my opinion and it doesnt count for much but,i find this could be hurtful and mean

totally agree. I guess we tend to apologize too often for being daring to merely speak out!! this is a bad tendency and it also shows we are affraid of being criticized! this shouldn't be the case. Even if people post BS, it might be due to media manipulation of which we are sometimes unaware. Nothing, however, justifies offensive remarks. And we really have to learn how not to get offendend when someone else has different opinions, don't we?
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:07 pm

dunno it: i didnt even consider the media part of it,but, you are so right,we are preconditioned to believeing and taking to heart anything the media trys to feed us and i have noticed,we seem to be letting these people control our ups,downs,ins and outs,now that you mention it,thank you for bringing that to my attention, {LIGHTBULB GOES ON HERE LOL}but,yep,almost every post from us on this site has some kind of emotion depending on what the media has just put out and how it could be good for the hoax and us believers or bad for us and the hoax, I didnt even REALIZE how conditioned I myself have been until you wrote this, i am definately going to work on this,and really concentrate my efforts towards keeping the faith and believing and NOT letting the media get to me anymore. i know the above didnt have much to do with this topic,however,i do want to thank you again for bringing that to MY attention at least. ON THIS topic,however, YES,i do believe the fun we try to have here could be keeping someone from posting something or their thoughts as its great to have fun and a good time, but,not at someone else's expense,and some of us,do take things PERSONALLY,thats just how we were raised and from our different backgrounds,NOT saying ANYONE on here would or does any of that intentionally,just us being different and different raisings and cultures,thats all, i just dont want anyone's feelings hurt or anyone holding back ANY ideas,articles,thoughts etc. no matter how out there they may seem,sometimes its the farer out things THAT bring everything into focus.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:52 pm

I agree.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:20 am

Human_nature wrote:

I agree.

So do I.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:31 am

Okay, okay! Got IT! PEACE&LOVE! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:37 am

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
Human_nature wrote:

I agree.

So do I.

Agree, too.
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:38 am

Angie777 wrote:Okay, okay! Got IT! PEACE&LOVE! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Yep,thats it.im never going to look at ferreror roche in the same way again!! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Icon_cheers angie OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:43 am

Maybe this article could be a riddle...
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:49 am

Angie, your banner......OMG.......... let me have a bite!!!! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:53 am

@Amber and @Kuki

Yeahhhh, i know!!! Im such a bad girl! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:54 am

LoL...I love your banner, Angie. Very Happy
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next